Sign in to follow this  
Fluke

David ickes new platform Ickonic

If he's going to do this he needs to give his supporters a real stake.

I don't need to consume any more, I want to create.....

It won't happen but if Icke gave people a stake for 99 quid and the option to submit and produce content for the channel then it would be of use and interest.

I mean...how can he lose? He gets his subs money and people who want to produce content for him......

As it is.......nope. I'm no longer a consumer of information.....I'm a creator.

I don't want to pay for him to hand the thing over to some weird New-Age Americans who produce shit content, which is what happened last time, and I suspect will happen again.....

Prove me wrong Ickes!

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 3

Jaymie Icke answers some questions about the new Ickonic platform:

I think it would be a better idea to offer the first month for free, let potential subscribers get a 'feel' for what this is about, before making a financial commitment.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Some interesting points Fluke ... particularly the part I highlighted ...

Regarding the viability of charging ... this is being done now by Gaia a sort of newage/ conspyracy/ Alien/ yoga channel ......... I guess Ickonic would be a more hard core version of that .... 

Incredibly , Gaia  have over half a million subscribers each paying $100 /year  

If Icokic could get 100,000 it could probably be viable ... still I find that hard to imagine ... look at this forum , and other conspiracy forums .. put them all together and there's only a few dozen people .... perhaps one of these may subscribe ....

Generally conspiracy people are unwashed and on the dole , not quick to part with cash , and suspicious of those asking for it ...

Gaia content needs to be carefully studied .... I think Ickonic will have to cover subjects like Yoga and Aliens to be successful 

I thought generally rich people were not quick to part cash. Working class are usually more generous. I guess people on the dole (those who want jobs) are in a tough situation I've been there myself a few times. Are you talking about those who don't want to work? 

I think anyone with an IQ over 50 would be suspicious of those asking for money and with good reason. Especially after what happened with the peoples voice.

10 hours ago, Yaggiboom said:

What a pathetic and stupid thing to say 🙄 

So its not people who know there is something badly wrong with what they are being told and are searching for the truth? Nothing to do with being a critical thinker and researching into subjects that are obvious cover stories to hide whats really going on? Damn, looks like I'm gonna have to stop washing and bathing, resign my job and never spend another penny unless its for survival. 

Better tell David about your wild generalisations about people who care enough to discover the reality of the lies, he will probably stop washing too. 😂

I did say Generally ....

90% of the population are embedded in the system , the teachers , doctors , dentists , police, office workers  ... They are predisposed to support the system , believe they are making a valuable contribution ... a doctor for example is biased against believing he is injecting people with poisons , recommending people for chemotherapy  which will slow kill them .... He doesn't want to hear it , it will mean a life crisis he will have to give up his prestigious job  , or knowingly support evil...

People with no money are more inclined to believe the rich are corrupt , it makes them feel more virtuous , that they haven't sold out ... Also people outside the system have time to look into the subject ... 9 to 5 ers are run off their feet , to tiered , have no time or energy to look into it ...

At the age of 21 I was faced with a big decision , either to pursue the career path I was already on , leading to a comfortable well paid position in society , or to drop out. ... Luckily I made the right choice and turned my back on self imposed slavery  .... I was on the dole for 12 strait years ... it gave me the time to investigate alternative subjects which led me to the understanding of how to achieve what you want in life by mental adjustments , changing beliefs and will power .... This allowed me to draw wealth to myself ... and so I had the best of both worlds , a very comfortable and affluent life , without selling myself into slavery .... 

Most importantly ALL my time was my own , without that freedom my understanding of this subject would be a fraction of what it is.....

But returning to the subject at hand ... comparing Gaia channel to what is planned for Iconic .... It should be remembered people into Yoga , UFOs  and meditation are not necessarily outside the system and this is the sort of output we see on Gaia .... Ickonik is billed as "Alternative News" .... not only are alternative people more outside the system and have less money , but "News" is a very general term and perhaps not specific enough to get people to open their wallets. 

I've just watched the video above from grumpy owl ... Very good , I think that's the right approach , start small with low overheads so it can't crash but only grow...

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

The new video by David explains the new platform a little more and adds some perspective - 

So its not just cutting edge content - its about making sure it stays there.

Opinion matters and censorship is gagging many platforms

I agree with this - something will be happening early next year on the major social media platforms - I don't exactly know what it is, but there is are rumblings apparent. 

They seem to be cleansing the Church of the WWW and ex-communicating the ones they don't want. 

I posted about this in another thread. 

The main stream social media and web channels are Indoctrinated now - like a religion itself, and the world wide web is its church.

Independent creators who have rich content that explores and gives voice to alternative enlightened inquisitive thought; have, are, and will, always be pushing down walls to let others see the other side. But there is a cost.

The cost - seems to be still an issue - by reading comments under the video -

If people are comparing it to Gaia (another alternative video platform) - there's not much in it, and Gaia has increased its prices since it started - 

Approximate conversions: Gaia is US$11.00 per month UK£8.50 / Yearly is US$91.28  or UK£70.72 / LIVE events (English & Spanish) yearly inclusive : US$294.42 or UK£228.23

£99.00 = (approx) in US$127.80 / Euro 114.53 / AUS $186.17 / NZ$199.58 / Hong Kong $102.17 / Bitcoin cash 0.57 / 

Maybe an incentive that they get a free subscription to the Forum for 6 months as well - just a thought.

I am saving for a subscription - it would be nice to just have the money now, but it will come - but the exchange rates keep going up - aaaggghhh

Edited by FigTree

Most people who are....conspiracy people.......are simply those that have seen through the veil of lies presented to them. They are from a wide swath of society and thats what you need to accept. Calling those who don't accept the crap 'unwashed' is playing right into the elites hands. 

27 minutes ago, Yaggiboom said:

Most people who are....conspiracy people.......are simply those that have seen through the veil of lies presented to them. They are from a wide swath of society and thats what you need to accept. Calling those who don't accept the crap 'unwashed' is playing right into the elites hands. 

Yes ... you said that before , but haven't been able to back it up with a convincing case , telling me I just "need to accept" your position doesn't cut it ....

Here's one of the great unwashed .... that's not a derogatory term , it means he's even gone as far as questioning whether we need to scrub ourselves with perfumed soap every day (I use very little soap) 

extinction-rebellion.1557015976.jpg

This is our target audience , they're rebelling and got energy and enthusiasm .... Unfortunately the cabal are also after these people and have misdirected their zeal so that many are now fighting for the wrong cause!!! There needs to be news items on ickonic explaining things to the extinction  mob.

There maybe a few bankers , barristers,  teachers etc. in Davids audience ... but a teacher is in the same dilemma as a doctor ... Being a teacher (in a state school ) is morally inconsistent with being a truther . A teacher is invested in the system and will be less receptive to David's message.