Fluke

David ickes new platform Ickonic

On 11/24/2019 at 10:05 AM, kj35 said:

when I, initially, tried to join this forum in August I had to pay something like £43 for an annual subscription which I thought, perhaps mistakenly would give me access to ickonic when it went live. I have just tried to log in and it seems I have to pay another fee?

they've fixed this for me now. Got a lovely email correcting it

On 11/12/2019 at 6:16 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Has anyone here signed up for Ickonic? Is it any good or worth it?

I'm still slightly miffed that there's not at least some kind of 30 day free trial.

I'd like to know as well.

I paid for this forum, and now it seems there is another forum over at Ickonic - is that correct?

How is it all going?

4 hours ago, FigTree said:

I paid for this forum, and now it seems there is another forum over at Ickonic - is that correct?

How is it all going?

There's no cost involved to sign up to this forum.

9 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

There's no cost involved to sign up to this forum.

That's right ...  but perhaps there should be an IQ test before you can join ...

A new member falsely starts a rumor that there is another forum ... I point out her error , and she admits her mistake ....

Now figtree is still running with the misunderstanding there is another forum ....

One forum ...This one ...no charge.

5 hours ago, oz93666 said:

That's right ...  but perhaps there should be an IQ test before you can join ...

A new member falsely starts a rumor that there is another forum ... I point out her error , and she admits her mistake ....

Now figtree is still running with the misunderstanding there is another forum ....

One forum ...This one ...no charge.

Again, I am very sorry about that, I wasn't attempting to start a rumor or anything.  I am old and was having a senior moment.  

19 hours ago, FigTree said:

How is it all going?

No, that was my mistake.  There is no forum on Ickonic.  My train of thought was that the pay page on Ickonic would lead you to the forum.  I was definitely wrong.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Change2 said:

No, that was my mistake.  There is no forum on Ickonic.  My train of thought was that the pay page on Ickonic would lead you to the forum.  I was definitely wrong.  

No worries. Thanks for the clarification. 

I'm still saving - a setback occurred with vets bills.

🐴

• Like 1

Its a nice idea to bring everyone together on one platform, but its a bit expensive, if it was cheaper maybe i would look at it, but for the price they are looking for is a bit much, especially as others have said you can get most of the information on YouTube or other video-sharing websites.

Worth every penny in my opinion .I have not read all the posts ,but this is not David Icke's site ,it's his son's site

Most forums have a "donate" button which you can hit to send them cash if you think the forum is good enough to deserve your money, and that system works well enough, I've been sending cash to forums I like for many years.

But if a new forum or vid site says "send us cash to become a member", no way hozay would I ever do that "blind" until I'd monitored it as a guest for a few months to see if I like it.

9 hours ago, Parasite said:

Its a nice idea to bring everyone together on one platform, but its a bit expensive, if it was cheaper maybe i would look at it, but for the price they are looking for is a bit much, especially as others have said you can get most of the information on YouTube or other video-sharing websites.

Most data is already out in the field, for free, and anything new to the first time new member will appear to be fresh conjecture, but for the seasonal alternative thinker second hand news, we have come to a stage where the old info/data is being presented in a new old same way.

When truth needs money first before the data, it will always has a limited life span.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:10 AM, Parasite said:

On 12/26/2019 at 12:28 PM, Dropship said:

Most forums have a "donate" button which you can hit to send them cash if you think the forum is good enough to deserve your money, and that system works well enough, I've been sending cash to forums I like for many years.

But if a new forum or vid site says "send us cash to become a member", no way hozay would I ever do that "blind" until I'd monitored it as a guest for a few months to see if I like it.

I will reiterate what I have said previously - I am surprised there is no kind of 'free trial' available, like sign up now and get the first week/month free.

The annual subscription is a lot of money to shell out in one go, and even the monthly subscription is a bit of a gamble.

There have been a few 'teasers' put out on David Icke's YouTube channel, but even so, to the uninitiated, there is very much a 'leap of faith' as to whether you would find the programmes/shows available on Ickonic to be 'worth' the amount you have to pay.

I don't know what the take-up has been like so far, but I do feel that there may be many people who would like to commit to a subscription, but haven't done so because there is no free trial available to let them sample the content available and make an informed judgement on whether to proceed or not.

Thats my opinion anyway.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:56 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

I will reiterate what I have said previously - I am surprised there is no kind of 'free trial' available, like sign up now and get the first week/month free.

The annual subscription is a lot of money to shell out in one go, and even the monthly subscription is a bit of a gamble.

There have been a few 'teasers' put out on David Icke's YouTube channel, but even so, to the uninitiated, there is very much a 'leap of faith' as to whether you would find the programmes/shows available on Ickonic to be 'worth' the amount you have to pay.

I don't know what the take-up has been like so far, but I do feel that there may be many people who would like to commit to a subscription, but haven't done so because there is no free trial available to let them sample the content available and make an informed judgement on whether to proceed or not.

Thats my opinion anyway.

Hi,

I have just now signed up to Ickonic.

I delayed till after Christmas, for obvious reasons, but can qualify your assertion that their is no 'free trial'. There is. It states that there is a 7 day period that you can unsubscribe and get a refund if you don't like the content.

It is quite a bit of money, but on the menu, there are many videos of past talks and shows as well as the content that will be uploaded.  For instance, I am now listening to a 1995 interview where David talks with John Rappaport which I had never seen before (amazing!).

I would say please sign up and give it a try and at the very least, consider it as the same package that run for many many years for 3 pounds a month with the same vital content, plus now with the new features and shows. It's really a no brainer to sign up.

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, simdel said:

Hi,

I have just now signed up to Ickonic.

I delayed till after Christmas, for obvious reasons, but can qualify your assertion that their is no 'free trial'. There is. It states that there is a 7 day period that you can unsubscribe and get a refund if you don't like the content.

It is quite a bit of money, but on the menu, there are many videos of past talks and shows as well as the content that will be uploaded.  For instance, I am now listening to a 1995 interview where David talks with John Rappaport which I had never seen before (amazing!).

I would say please sign up and give it a try and at the very least, consider it as the same package that run for many many years for 3 pounds a month with the same vital content, plus now with the new features and shows. It's really a no brainer to sign up.

Good interview with Rappaport here for free,

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Thanks 1

I've got the Ickonic (love the name) website bookmarked ready for if/when YouTube deletes David Icke's channel and videos. At the moment yes, I can watch what I want for free, but how long until censorship kicks in and it's all gone? If I had enough spare money I'd donate now to support the start up, but I don't, and I'm also wary after The People's Voice went so badly wrong. However, it being kept in the family should help and, as I've really enjoyed the Non Binary Elephant videos I've seen so far, I think there's a good chance I'll like Jaymie and Gareth's style. I just hope I don't have to listen to that awful high pitched advert from C60 on a regular basis if I do sign up!

On 10/19/2019 at 2:24 AM, oz93666 said:

Some interesting points Fluke ... particularly the part I highlighted ...

Regarding the viability of charging ... this is being done now by Gaia a sort of newage/ conspyracy/ Alien/ yoga channel ......... I guess Ickonic would be a more hard core version of that .... 

Incredibly , Gaia  have over half a million subscribers each paying $100 /year  

If Icokic could get 100,000 it could probably be viable ... still I find that hard to imagine ... look at this forum , and other conspiracy forums .. put them all together and there's only a few dozen people .... perhaps one of these may subscribe ....

Generally conspiracy people are unwashed and on the dole , not quick to part with cash , and suspicious of those asking for it ...

Gaia content needs to be carefully studied .... I think Ickonic will have to cover subjects like Yoga and Aliens to be successful 

This only applies to conspiracy people who frequent Davids forum and have oz and 666 in their username ,, 

Image result for funny conspiracy theorist

1 hour ago, jupiter12 said:

This only applies to conspiracy people who frequent Davids forum and have oz and 666 in their username ,, 

I stand by that comment (  "Generally , conspiracy people are unwashed and on the dole")....

I've spent over 10 years of my life on the dole. The alternative was to become part of the 9 to 5 slave grid , surrender the bulk of my life to the institution that payed the check each month .. Those who become doctors , lawyers , police , teachers  or bank tellers are in the system , they will tend to be less open to the idea the whole  thing is a fraud , not wish to believe their lives have been spent supporting a lie ... A homeless squatter on the other hand is antagonistic to the system already , keenly aware of the injustices and quiet ready to believe the world is secretly run by wealthy satanic families.... People generally believe what makes them feel good , not what the evidence shows. 

1 hour ago, jupiter12 said:

Image result for funny conspiracy theorist

I would have no problem with the graphic above if the part in quotation marks was just "Theory" ... some would say there is so much evidence this is not a Theory , but a Fact ...

To be labeled a "Conspiracy Theorist" is not a bad thing IMO  ... The title  suggest our world view theorizes there is a conspiracy at the heart of society ... wealthy families pursuing  hidden  plans throughout the generations .

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

To be labeled a "Conspiracy Theorist" is not a bad thing IMO  ... The title  suggest our world view theorizes there is a conspiracy at the heart of society ... wealthy families pursuing  hidden  plans throughout the generations .

It's a dog whistle. The subtext is "somebody is asking questions that ought not be asked".

On 10/8/2019 at 11:43 PM, Golden Retriever said:

The People´s Voice, mark 2? 

Mark 1 was a flop.

TPV was abysmal and cost £500,000 is donations that were pissed down the bog, they removed all mention of it from the other forum and banned anyone who mentioned it, now they are releasing some of the old content from it, the adverts for it look like its the same dire quality, they have a presentation by a medium on there!! and the price is obscene.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:05 AM, Fluke said:

The more I think about this the more I think you can't sell the truth. Not liking this at all. I watched some of the videos after the peoples voice stopped functioning and David icke unfortunately seemed to blame everyone else and didn't take responsibility. He didjt apologise to the people who donated. I myself looking back donated quite a sum of cash, and I didn't think anything of it at the time. 

When the peoples voice started it was exciting. I just hope this isn't going to be a repeat of the peoples voice. Will have to wait and see. I love watching icke on youtube, but don't think I'll be donated but will see. 

There's only been a few short sound bite type videos on ickonic so far so until we know fully how this will operate I guess we can't judge. But I do have some concerns. 

Indeed his conduct was appalling, glad someone else remembers that he blamed everyone and anyone instead of take responsiblity.

The old webmaster Sean sold loads of money and disappeared to America, when people questioned where the money had gone he just flippantly said i'd like to know too.

• Like 1

David Icke’s media platform, ICKONIC, started in 2019, was billed as an uncensored alternative to the mainstream media. But one potential problem for him is that his website is currently, 2020, underpinned by the popular website development company called WIX. I wonder if David was aware that Wix was founded in Israel in 2006 by Israeli developers who included AVISHAI ABRAHAMI, who had earlier served in the Israeli Defense Forces’ elite computer intelligence unit. One of Wix’s investors was Insight Venture Partners, co-founded by 2 rich investors:- 

1) JEFF HORING – financed the cybersecurity firm Darktrace in 2017. Darktrace was recognized as the world’s leading AI company for cyber security. Darktrace was founded in 2013 by mathematicians from the University of Cambridge and government cyber intelligence experts in the US and the UK. Darktrace Advisory Board members in 2020 included the ex-Director General of MI5 from 2007 to 2013: Lord Evans of Weardale, KCB. Evans spent 33 years with MI5, defending the UK against internal and domestic terrorism and cyber-threats. He was appointed to the Security Service's Management Board as Director of International Counter Terrorism in 2001, ten days before the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. He was appointed to the House of Lords in 2014 at the personal recommendation of the Prime Minister and sits as a cross-bench peer. Lord Evans is also a non-executive Director of HSBC Holdings.

Jeff Horing was a key member of the technology investing team at E.M. Warburg, Pincus & Co. Earlier in his career he worked at Goldman, Sachs & Co. 

2) JERRY MURDOCK – in 2009 he invested in Twitter. Murdock was a founder and director of the Aspen Technology Group. He is on the boards of the Santa Fe Institute and the Aspen Institute. 

You can see this article in the Media section of my website - https://thegreatworkdecoded.com

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

David Icke’s media platform, ICKONIC, started in 2019, was billed as an uncensored alternative to the mainstream media. But one potential problem for him is that his website is currently, 2020, underpinned by the popular website development company called WIX. I wonder if David was aware that Wix was founded in Israel in 2006 by Israeli developers who included AVISHAI ABRAHAMI, who had earlier served in the Israeli Defense Forces’ elite computer intelligence unit. One of Wix’s investors was Insight Venture Partners, co-founded by 2 rich investors:- 

Can you provide a source for that information please.

Worth every penny in my opinion .I have not read all the posts ,but this is not David Icke's site ,it's his son's site