16 hours ago, muir said:

its history that jesus led an armed revolt against the romans?

I can see it's kind of pointless trying to reason with him to be honest.... 

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Yes, I'm asking for factual data. If you can't provide any....then clearly there's not much to what you''re saying is there? 

nah, you are unable to accept that translations of names of cities across societies and cultures encounters problems which have been raised by Ellis

i.e Tanis, called Zoan in Hebrew whereas Jerusalem is called Zion in Hebrew

in Hebrew vowels are a funny old kettle of fish and Ellis asserts the vowels have been deliberately altered between the 2 to confuse the places

Zoan has been miswritten deliberately to hide the fact that Tanis is actually the Holy Land.

the vowel issue is of course a fun game of debate which has been going on for centuries

so instead of arguing the toss in an endless game lets now take Ellis futher investigative assertions that Tanis is Zion

Ellis required people, buildings, cultural artifacts or something to underpin this linguistic claim

so ellis found King David at Tanis in the historical record by matching attributes of the King

this of course is not enough because it could be shoehorned so he now requires the Kings court and family to match

the biblical King David is found in Psusennes ii << means my star rises over my city

psusennes ii court also matches the big biblical names

as one follows through Ralphs explanations and research we see easily found and officially recognised pharaohs and characters in history matching the Religious characters albeit in different places and slightly different times

the conclusion is that at the beginning of the age of pisces someone or some people decided to rewrite history to hide their predecessors and this history has been hidden from the general public for 2 millenium

Ellis uses this technique to identify the families and personages of the biblical text successfully

• Like 1

Thankyou zArk, I appreciate you taking the time to explain the reasoning behind these ideas.

I do not wish to attack them, or argue against you at all, I just wanted to know why you believe what you believe.

You have a framework of ideas which connect to form an overall thesis. Fair enough.  

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Why does anyone believe anything at all, why can't everybody do just that, live well and prosper with what nature and our suposedly superior brains has at its disposal, we all know why, humans are stupid when it comes to silly bible stories that won't make a bit of difference to their lives, unless they are in the religion bussiness, because that is what it is, a money based imoral bussiness.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 2

I agree in the main but for some it must go deeper and beyond that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lui said:

I agree in the main but for some it must go deeper and beyond that. 

So much vital energy is wasted, lives lost and a common ground almost impossible as things are orientated, it is one of the most cruel ideologies ever devised by mankind.

What are fanatics won't look at is where it was orientated and by what instituted the radical ideology, all of them ignore natures role in the scheme of things, yet nature respons in kind every spring so that it may remain in sybiosis with it.

On 11/17/2019 at 10:21 AM, Truthspoon said:

No wonder he wants to pretend Jesus doesn''t exist, because he is a scoundrel who wants to live without moral judgement and right or wrong. 

Which Jesus are you referring to?

Moses is the fella with the 10 commandments whereas Jesus is the fella who

1. calls for his followers to chop off their knackers

2. tells his followers to tool up for a fight

3. issues the order that anyone who opposes him must die

lovely fella and thats out of the Biblical text

On 11/16/2019 at 8:54 PM, muir said:

what does he say about pendragon?

the original source of the name has been misspelt from the Vulgate Cycle which used Aramaic

the original welsh transcription of the name was

uther ben dragon

'great bear' son of pisces

astrological timestamp for the character

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, zArk said:

the original source of the name has been misspelt from the Vulgate Cycle which used Aramaic

the original welsh transcription of the name was

uther ben dragon

'great bear' son of pisces

astrological timestamp for the character

uther was the father of arthur and Arth Fawr is welse for the the great bear which was the constellation bearing the pole star at the time associated with the arthur myths

if we go with the 'pen' interpretation that would of course mean the head of so pen-dragon would be the head of the dragon which could be alluding to the terminus of a leyline (a dragonline)

14 hours ago, muir said:

uther was the father of arthur and Arth Fawr is welse for the the great bear which was the constellation bearing the pole star at the time associated with the arthur myths

if we go with the 'pen' interpretation that would of course mean the head of so pen-dragon would be the head of the dragon which could be alluding to the terminus of a leyline (a dragonline)

arthur is from the aramaic

pen was miswritten the original welsh translation wrote Ben

but over time is was forgotten

but yes he was the son of.... and thats why he has the name... it is a title... as the eygptians named the pharoah as the jews named the ancestors

arthur is a title from the original

bear son of pisces, 

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigmane47 said:

I think that Jesus is the Son of God but he also God at the same time. Many people have trouble understanding this but if you hear actual professionals in the area like warren gage he talks about exactly how jesus is god.

God is an invention of man, so does that make man god.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

God is an invention of man, so does that make man god.

Why can't people understand this?  Proof all around us by looking at the different gods in each country and seeing how the people made their gods in their image instead of vice versa.     Their god just happens to hate all the same people that they do.  Go figure.  

1 minute ago, Change2 said:

Why can't people understand this?  Proof all around us by looking at the different gods in each country and seeing how the people made their gods in their image instead of vice versa.     Their god just happens to hate all the same people that they do.  Go figure.  

The golden bough by James Frazer explains it all in depth, where people workshiped nature before himself, the rest is illusionary, archetypal, does not exist outside of the mind.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

The golden bough by James Frazer explains it all in depth, where people workshiped nature before himself, the rest is illusionary, archetypal, does not exist outside of the mind.

Ahh, yes, I have referenced James Frazer when attempting to find out if the movie Zeitgeist was at least partially correct regarding Jesus and the god's before him all being conflated.  At the time I was still deeply involved in my religious upbringing.  I was attempting to prove it wrong, only to find out, it was right and I was wrong. lol  

39 minutes ago, Change2 said:

Ahh, yes, I have referenced James Frazer when attempting to find out if the movie Zeitgeist was at least partially correct regarding Jesus and the god's before him all being conflated.  At the time I was still deeply involved in my religious upbringing.  I was attempting to prove it wrong, only to find out, it was right and I was wrong. lol  

Frazers work was gleaned from the records of the Christian church itself who sent missionaries along with the likes of Livingstone and other explorers or mineralists, geologists and mining experts, who were sent to map out the entire Nile Valley and record its resorces, and why it took him so long to publish his work.

Nearly all religious fanatacists will never ever touch on what was Totism/Totem poles etc, and Sympathietic Magic which was originally a worship of nature and their tribes immediate food supply which was followed by and instituted by Shamism, which pre-dates Christianity on this continent by thousands of years.

When Abel Tasman encountered the natives in Tasmainia for the first time, which was before Austrailia was first seen by the likes of Cook, these people were still using stone tools and worship practices that our ancestors were using some four thousand years earlier in Europe, here in the Southern Hemisphere Totism was still being practiced, thus indicating an unbroken chain to how things were in Europe.

It is a subject they will avoid like the plague and what is religion today, all religions BTW.

Edited by The Apprentice

On 11/18/2019 at 11:56 PM, zArk said:

Which Jesus are you referring to?

Moses is the fella with the 10 commandments whereas Jesus is the fella who

1. calls for his followers to chop off their knackers

2. tells his followers to tool up for a fight

3. issues the order that anyone who opposes him must die

lovely fella and thats out of the Biblical text

There's this thing....it's called a metaphor. It's one of the fundamentals of human expression.

When I worked as a teacher in London, Metaphors and Figurative language were part of the primary school curriculum.

So maybe you can ask any youngsters in your family to explain it to you.

Edited by Truthspoon

12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

There's this thing....it's called a metaphor. It's one of the fundamentals of human expression.

When I worked as a teacher in London, Metaphors and Figurative language was part of the primary school curriculum.

I guess that's us smited then.

Jesus spoke almost exclusively in metaphors....

When he said 'I am the bread of life' it didn't mean that he was sliced into squares and placed in a plastic bag, though that idea would probably appeal to the authors of the Talmud.

Edited by Truthspoon

39 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

When he said 'I am the bread of life'

What does I am the bread of life mean? Genuinely interested. I am not religious but find all of them fascinating, historically.

Edited by Truthr

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

When I worked as a teacher in London, Metaphors and Figurative language were part of the primary school curriculum.

lol, so its the 'made-it-up-yourself' Jesus

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

yeah, the sword was a metaphor for penises  ... eunuch was a metaphor for no sword ..... and those who dont want to be his bitch shall be raped ?

But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ ”
luke 19:27

Then said he unto them, But now, he that has a purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag: and he that has no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
luke 22:36

For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it.”
matthew 19:12

ahhh metaphors, love em

1 hour ago, Truthr said:

bread of life mean

bread is translated from the word 'knowledge'

the feeding of the 5000 with fish and bread is giving them the knowledge of the age of pisces

• Like 1

If the virgin mary was the cousin of elizabeth who was the mother of john the baptist and elizabeth was one of the 'daughters of aaron' and if the old hebrew spelling of aaron was AHRN then is it possible that is derived from the Araunah who was the jebusite priest-king of the sun temple of jerusalem?

In old hebrew Araunah is spelt: ARUNH, AURNH, ARNIH AND ARNN

So elizabeth may have been one of the descendent of Araunah which would mean that mary, the mother of jesus, was also in the royal line of descent from the pre-israelite aryan king of jerusalem

18 minutes ago, muir said:

If the virgin mary was the cousin of elizabeth who was the mother of john the baptist and elizabeth was one of the 'daughters of aaron' and if the old hebrew spelling of aaron was AHRN then is it possible that is derived from the Araunah who was the jebusite priest-king of the sun temple of jerusalem?

So elizabeth may have been one of the descendent of Araunah which would mean that mary, the mother of jesus, was also in the royal line of descent from the pre-israelite aryan king of jerusalem

All of this can be explained in the astrotheological record,

John the baptist was born on the 24 day of June, and what the Hebrews called Thamuz the fourth month in the Hebrew calendar,

And like the sun's first degree of assension on midnight on the 24th December, we have a marriage on the 24th June,

The human names are archetypal and the solar science is still extant.

What we have here is solar deity and science, the sun.

The temple above, not upon earth.

1 hour ago, muir said:

If a human generation is averaged at 25 years, and we trace our ancestors back 30 generations (2 x 2 etc.) to 1250AD, we should all be directly related to 1 billion (1,073,741,824) people.

Given that the estimated human population in 1250AD was only 400 million, both you and I and everyone else reading this must be a direct descendant of the Virgin Mary!

Because genealogists only bother to do family trees for royalty and other famous people rather than plebs like us, it creates a distorted impression that they are more closely linked than everyone else.

EDIT: I've got no doubt that certain bloodlines are maintained, but this would be done by 'off the book' interbreeding, and all anyone needs to do to prove that the 'genealogical chart' thing that is commonly used to demonstrate special bloodline connections is a fallacy is to get hold of a calculator.

Edited by size of light