WalkTheTruth

Why do sovereign world powers and secret organizations hate Turks?

Hello dear brothers, as a Turkish researcher I have not understood a point for a long time. Throughout history and now in the world, many states hate Turks and want to destroy them. likewise, he hates the Zionists, and as I see in the Freemasons, many secret organizations and powerful states hate us. not only do they hate us, they make false information and lie history and make it look real to people and they have succeeded. What do you think is the reason for this? What did the Turks do to raise so much hatred, do you really think it's bad?

• Like 1

one word

Religion , and that equates to my invisible friend is better than your invisible friend

Edited by peter

I've been wondering if this may be to do with Turks being a key part of the Tartarian empire. I'm not referring to main stream history here, Tartaria has been erased from official records although it can be seen on many maps. There is more info on this on the link below, from memory Constantinople and the Ottoman Empire seem to be linked closely to the Tartarian empire.

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/tartary-an-empire-hidden-in-history-it-was-bigger-than-russia-once.40/

In particular this declassified CIA document shows that tartaria was removed from history by the Bolsheviks and also links to Turkey

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP78-02771R000200090002-6.pdf

Also, the strange Voynich Manuscript which no one can translate may actually turn out to be in an old Turkish dialect:

I know all of this is speculative but I wonder if Turkey still has firm roots in the history that the rest of the world is trying to rewrite?

I dont think the elites hate Turkey at all.

If they did you would not be the most powerful army in NATO armed with American weapons.

• Like 1

what states hate turkey?

Israel, turkey and the US have all been supporting ISIS against syria and the US has just pulled back its troops to allow turkey to genocide kurds

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

I dont think the elites hate Turkey at all.

If they did you would not be the most powerful army in NATO armed with American weapons.

47 minutes ago, muir said:

what states hate turkey?

Israel, turkey and the US have all been supporting ISIS against syria and the US has just pulled back its troops to allow turkey to genocide kurds

I think the elites hate us, nato and usa has always hurt our country. The United States has always seen us as enemies, not allies! we have done a lot to win us friendship. but he established a terrorist organization on our territory named pkk, then he tried to coup our country with an isid-style terrorist organization called fethullah gulen, and does not give us to judge fethullah gulen, fethullah gulen is protected by the us government in pennsylvania. pkk killed thousands of people, fethullah gulen organization, our army and institutions in our country has caused great damage and fethullah gulen organization killed hundreds of people. Let's get to the present. a terrorist state is trying to establish at our border, and if this terrorist state is established, it will attack us, the united states and israel wants this state to be established. we resorted to the United States through diplomatic means to prevent these terrorist organizations, but nothing was done, they stalled us. we have entered the "adana contract" based on the rights given to us to destroy these terrorist organizations. world media for us now "Turks are killing the Kurds, Turks are doing genocide, Turks have occupied Syria," he says. we do not kill the Kurds here, we kill terrorists. the reason for entering here is to end both terrorist organizations (pkk, ypg, pyd, isis and more) and 4 million Syrians we have hosted in our country, to create a safe zone without terrorists and to put 4 million Syrians here. I say again we do not slaughter the Kurds! we have been living together with the Kurds for centuries. If we were enemies of the Kurds, we would kill the Kurds we live with in our country. We are only fighting terrorists in Syria! we are not occupiers, we are not imperialists. we have entered "afrin" before and built a beautiful city there. we have now placed 400,000 Syrian refugees there and are protecting them. We did not enter Syria for oil and gas there!  The fact that all the countries and the media in the world come upon us is proof that the world hates us. in fact, the whole world knows we destroyed terrorists there, but they make false news just because they hate us. when other countries come to the Middle East

the countries, no one makes a sound, but does the Turks become occupiers when they destroy the terrorists and create a safe zone there? The two-faced west has always hated us, and that hatred will never end. I thought people in this forum were people who knew how the media was a polygraph machine, but there were people who believed in false media.. I never understood this Turkish hatred and I will not understand. Turkish hatred and bias was once again proven in this title. Thanks. 

I give you some photos, about the genocide committed by the Turks to the Kurds (!)

turk-askeri-ve-cocuk_1915686.jpg

turk-askeri-ve-cocuk_1915687.png

turk-askeri-ve-cocuk_1915688.jpg

turk-askeri-ve-cocuk_1915689.jpg

turk-askeri-ve-cocuk_1915690.jpg

turk-askeri-ve-cocuk_1915692.jpg

turk-askeri-ve-cocuk_1915693.jpg

turk-komando (3)(1).jpg

Edited by WalkTheTruth

The American elites do not like any country tbh. They will always try to control other countries and keep them submissive. Even their own allies. So yes in that context they dont like Turkey, but there is no special hatred towards Turkey. There are plenty of other countries the US elites have treated far worse than Turkey.

Put it this way. How many countries globally have received the amount of American arms as Turkey ?

5 minutes ago, WalkTheTruth said:

I give you some photos, about the genocide committed by the Turks to the Kurds (!)

imo they could do that without marching in with guns.....but that's just me !!!!

Erdogan worked “hand in glove” with ISIS in Syria, claims former emir

‘Islamic State’ terror group liaised directly with Turkish intelligence according to commander

Apr 2 · 11 min read

In an explosive interview, a former ISIS commander has claimed that the terror group cooperated directly with Turkish state intelligence agencies for years on areas of “common interest”.

The source said that senior Turkish government officials had numerous meetings with ISIS representatives to coordinate activities and that this also involved providing support and safe harbour to foreign fighters in the country. President Erdogan “was working hand in glove with ISIS” according to the US government counter-terrorism consultants who interviewed the ex-ISIS official.

The relationship raises questions about Turkey’s role as a NATO ally in the Syria conflict.

The source, who served as an ISIS emir for three years, Abu Mansour al Maghrebi, was interviewed by Professor Anne Speckhard, director of the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism (ICSVE) and a long-time US government counter-terrorism consultant for NATO, the CIA, FBI, State Department and Pentagon, as well as by Dr Ardian Shajkovci, the ICSVE’s director of research.

Although not all of al-Maghrebi’s claims can be verified, most of them are corroborated by the claims of other whistleblowers and former ISIS personnel as previously reported by INSURGE.

Speckhard and Shakovci described Abu Mansour as a sort of ISIS diplomat to Turkey based in Raqqa, Syria.

“My issue[duties] was our [Islamic State’s] relationship with Turkish intelligence. Actually, this started when I was working at the borders,” he explained.

Originally from Morocco, Abu Mansour was an electrical engineer who went to Syria in 2013 to join ISIS. His first job with the terror group involved handling foreign fighters coming to join ISIS via Turkey. This involved liaising with a network of ISIS-paid operatives inside Turkey who would direct fighters from Istanbul to the Turkish border towns of Gaziantep, Antakya, Sanliurfa, and so on.

“Most of them were paid by Dawlah[ISIS],” Abu Mansour said, but said that those working in Turkey were usually motivated by money rather than ideology. But he acknowledged: “Many in Turkey believe and give their bayat [oath of allegiance] to Dawlah. There are ISIS guys living in Turkey, individuals and groups, but no armed groups inside Turkey.”

Abu Mansour later travelled to Raqqa in 2015 where he facilitated Turkish medical treatment of ISIS fighters after high-level meetings with Turkish state intelligence. Abu Mansour claimed to have received his orders straight from Mohamed Hodoud, a representative of ISIS’ Majlis al Shura, and also to have briefly met the terror group’s elusive leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He told his interviewers:

“There were some agreements and understandings between the Turkish intelligence and ISIS emni about the border gates, for the people who got injured. I had direct meeting with the MIT [the Turkish National Intelligence Organization], many meetings with them.”

He added that these regular meetings occurred between a range of agencies, including Turkish intelligence and the Turkish military:

“There were teams. Some represent the Turkish intel, some represent the Turkish Army. There were teams from 3–5 different groups. Most meetings were in Turkey in military posts or their offices. It depended on the issue. Sometimes we meet each week. It depends on what was going on. Most of the meetings were close to the borders, some in Ankara, some in Gaziantep.”

Abu Mansour described having complete impunity to travel between Syria and Turkey, leading Speckhard to describe him as in effect an ISIS ‘Ambassador’. “I passed the borders and they let me pass”, he said. “[At the border], the Turks always sent me a car and I’m protected. A team of two to three people from our side were with me. I was in charge of our team most of the time.”

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/erdogan-worked-hand-in-glove-with-isis-in-syria-claims-former-emir-e83c0e6b9c3d

11 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Amerikan seçkinleri hiçbir ülkenin tbh'ını sevmiyorlar. Daima diğer ülkeleri kontrol etmeye ve itaatkar olmaya çalışırlar. Kendi müttefikleri bile. Bu yüzden evet, bu bağlamda Türkiye'yi sevmiyorlar, ancak Türkiye'ye karşı özel bir nefret yok. ABD seçkinlerinin Türkiye'den çok daha kötü muamele gördüğü başka ülkeler de var.

Bu tarafa koy. Dünyada kaç ülke Türkiye olarak Amerikan silahlarının miktarını aldı?

Turkey, and United States, although always seen as a friend. Usa, created two terrorist organizations in turkey. millions of dollars of aid and training were provided to these organizations. We have almost destroyed pkk, the root is in Syria and we are destroying it. and now we have destroyed the fethullah gülen organization, almost all in prison. Except the leader and senior members of the organization. they are protected by the us government. The United States has never hurt any country as much as it has given us. moreover, there was no hatred and enmity that we fed to them.

operation gladio...

The Turkish Grey Wolves

“Turkish (Grey) Wolves” were a stay-behind terror group created to help destabilise Russia/China as part of a grand plan, strategy to radicalise the group of countries between Turkey & China into a pan-european Turkish nationalism.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/operation-gladio-an-international-nato-cia-terrorist-organization/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, muir said:

Erdoğan, Suriye’de DAEŞ’le “el ele” çalıştı

'İslam Devleti' terör grubu komutana göre doğrudan Türk istihbaratıyla irtibat kurdu

2 Nis · 11 dk okundu

Patlayıcı bir röportajda, eski bir DAEŞ komutanı terör grubunun yıllarca doğrudan “ortak çıkar” alanlarındaki devlet istihbarat teşkilatlarıyla işbirliği yaptığını iddia etti.

Kaynak, kıdemli Türk hükümet yetkililerinin IŞİD temsilcileriyle faaliyetleri koordine etmek için çok sayıda toplantı yaptığını ve bunun da ülkedeki yabancı savaşçılara destek ve güvenli liman sağlamayı içerdiğini söyledi. ABD’nin eski ISIS görevlisiyle röportaj yapan ABD’nin terörle mücadele danışmanlarına göre, Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan “DAEŞ’in ellerinde çalışıyordu”.

İlişki, Türkiye'nin Suriye ihtilafında bir NATO müttefiki olarak rolü hakkında sorular ortaya koyuyor.

Üç yıl boyunca IŞİD emiri olarak görev yapan kaynak Abu Mansour al Maghrebi, Uluslararası Şiddet Aşırıcılığı Araştırma Merkezi (ICSVE) direktörü Profesör Anne Speckhard ve uzun süredir ABD hükümeti terörle mücadele danışmanı ile röportaj yaptı. NATO’ya, CIA’ya, FBI’ya, Dışişleri Bakanlığı’nın ve Pentagon’un yanı sıra ICSVE’in araştırma direktörü Dr. Ardian Shajkovci

Maghrebi'nin iddialarının tümü doğrulanamamasına rağmen, çoğu daha önce INSURGE tarafından bildirildiği gibi diğer bilgi uçuranların ve eski ISIS personelinin iddialarıyla doğrulanıyor.

Speckhard ve Shakovci, Abu Mansour'u Suriye'de Rakka'da bulunan bir tür IŞİD diplomat olarak nitelendirdi.

“Benim sorunum [görevler] bizim [İslam Devleti] nin Türk istihbaratı ile olan ilişkimizdi. Aslında bu sınırda çalışırken başlamıştı ”dedi.

Aslen Fas'tan olan Abu Mansour, 2013 yılında Suriye'ye DAEŞ'e katılmak için elektrik mühendisliği yaptı. Terör grubu ile yaptığı ilk iş, IŞİD'e Türkiye üzerinden katılmak üzere gelen yabancı savaşçıları ele almaktı. Bu, Türkiye’de savaşçıları İstanbul’dan Türkiye’ye bağlı Gaziantep’e, Antakya’ya, Şanlıurfa’ya yönlendirecek bir ISIS’e bağlı çalışanlar ağı ile irtibat kurmaktı.

Abu Mansour, “Çoğu Dawlah [ISIS] tarafından ödendi ” dedi. Ancak Türkiye'de çalışanların ideolojiden ziyade parayla motive olduklarını söyledi. Ancak şunu kabul etti: “Türkiye'deki birçok kişi inançlarını ve sadakat yemini Dawlah'a verdi. Türkiye'de yaşayan DAEŞ'ler var, bireyler ve gruplar var ama Türkiye içinde silahlı gruplar yok. ”

Ebu Mansour daha sonra 2015 yılında Rakka'ya gitti ve IŞİD savaşçılarının Türk devlet istihbaratı ile üst düzey görüşmelerinin ardından Türk tıbbi tedavisini kolaylaştırdı. Ebu Mansour, emirlerini doğrudan DAEŞ'in Majlis al Shura'sı temsilcisi Mohamed Hodoud'dan aldığını ve ayrıca terör grubunun belirsiz lideri Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi'yi kısa bir süre için tanıştığını iddia etti. Görüşmecisine şöyle dedi:

“Türk istihbaratı ve DAEŞ arasında sınır kapıları hakkında, yaralananlar için bazı anlaşmalar ve anlayışlar vardı. MİT [Türkiye Ulusal İstihbarat Teşkilatı] ile doğrudan bir toplantı yaptım, onlarla bir sürü toplantı yaptım. ”

Bu düzenli toplantıların, Türk istihbaratı ve Türk ordusu dahil bir dizi ajans arasında gerçekleştiğini ekledi:

“Takımlar vardı. Bazıları Türk istihbaratını, bazıları Türk Ordusunu temsil eder. 3-5 farklı gruptan takımlar vardı. Toplantıların çoğu Türkiye'de askeri görevlerde ya da ofislerinde yapıldı. Konuya bağlıydı. Bazen her hafta buluşuruz. Neler olduğuna bağlı. Toplantıların çoğu sınırlara yakın, bazıları Ankara'da, bazıları Gaziantep'te yapıldı. ”

Abu Mansour, Suriye ile Türkiye arasında seyahat etmek konusunda tam bir dokunulmazlığa sahip olduğunu ve Speckhard’ın kendisini bir ISIS’in Elçisi olarak tanımlamasına yol açtığını belirtti. “Sınırları geçtim ve geçmeme izin verdiler” dedi. “[Sınırda], Türkler her zaman bana bir araba gönderdi ve ben korundum. Bizden iki ya da üç kişiden oluşan bir ekip benimle birlikteydi. Ben çoğu zaman ekibimizden sorumluydum. ”

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/erdogan-worked-hand-in-glove-with-isis-in-syria-claims-former-emir-e83c0e6b9c3d

Yes! another bullshit has arrived. isis, one of Turkey's number one enemy organization. baby killer. this terrorist organization killed infanticide and innocent people. slaughtered hundreds of our people. eg "Reina Attack" these claims are really ridiculous, we know who is established and trained by Isid. we also know who invented these slanders. we do not cooperate with terrorists. and especially the killer of our people! this article and all claims like this are bragging. Dude, you're prejudiced enough to believe the killer commander of a baby-killer organization. I'm not an idiot, you see my name I walk on the path of truth. Don't tell me about the bullshit of terrorists, a terrorist's claim is not evidence. If my state cooperated with terrorists, I would be an enemy to my state.

5 Times the US Actively Supported ISIS or Similar Groups

Everyone knows U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East has more to do with destabilization than diplomacy.

July 12th, 2018

Washington D.C. (GPA) – Everyone knows U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East has more to do with destabilization than diplomacy. Whether arming terror states like Israel and Saudi Arabia or flattening entire countries like Libya and Iraq, American intervention is pretty much always a humanitarian disaster. At times, this policy has even included arming ISIS — the very terror group Washington claims to oppose.

The reason for this help is that ISIS assists U.S. foreign policy goals. It is no secret that the U.S. has tried to overthrow the democratically elected Syrian government for years. To further their goals, the U.S. regime has more or less aligned with just about every terrorist group short of ISIS publicly, including Jahbat al-Nusra.

Yet at times this alliance has extended past terror groups fighting under the Free Syrian Army banner. In many situations, the U.S. has seemingly supported ISIS. Whether these instances are mere coincidence or represent a pattern of support is up to you to decide. Below are five strongest instances of the U.S. helping ISIS and other terrorist groups.

1. Fighting as ISIS’s Air Force

There are several instances of the United States providing air support to terrorist groups like ISIS but none quite as obvious — and dire — as Deir Ez Zor in 2016.

In September 2016, the humanitarian situation in the Syrian city of Deir Ez Zor was dire: the largest city in eastern Syria was completely besieged by ISIS fighters. Syrian civilians and soldiers alike were completely dependent upon airlifted supplies to survive. Then, on September 17, U.S. warplanes led British, Danish, and Australian jets on a series of airstrikes against the city’s defenders, the Syrian Arab Army. The air raids lasted about an hour and decimated crucial Syrian Army positions on the mountains that overlook Deir Ez Zor airport. Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said the airstrikes killed at least sixty-two Syrian soldiers and injured over 100 more.

Immediately following the airstrikes, ISIS fighters attacked the weakened Syrian troops defending the critical mountains. ISIS ultimately overran positions on the mountains threatening both the airbase and the cities roughly 200,000 residents. These particular airstrikes occurred during a ceasefire between “rebel” and Syrian Arab Army forces. After the strikes, the ceasefire quickly fell apart.

While the U.S. claims the airstrikes were intended to strike ISIS fighters, Russia and Syria see the situation differently. Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s U.N. ambassador said “It is highly suspicious that the US chose to conduct this particular air strike at this time,” adding that the strikes killing Syrian soldiers did not look like a mistake. Syrian President Bashar Assad went so far as to say that the U.S. airstrikes intentionally targeted the Syrian Army.

2. Granting Safe Passage to ISIS through a Secret Deal

Speaking of ISIS’s siege of Deir Ez-Zor, ISIS fighters were again bolstered there by the now infamous “Raqqa Deal:” a secret agreement between the U.S.-backed Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and ISIS.

Encircled ISIS fighters were transported via trucks through SDF territory to other parts of the country — including Deir Ez-Zor. ISIS fighters left the area with their weapons and “families” including captured sex slaves and children.

While the U.S. and Kurds intended to keep the deal secret for obvious reasons, news quickly broke when disgruntled truck drivers talked to the press. Since they were hired under false pretenses, the truck drivers were quite surprised to discover that their cargo included heavily armed terrorists laden with suicide belts.

According to the U.S. coalition, the SDF granted safe passage out of Raqqa to only 250 ISIS terrorists but this number is more likely than not a boldface lie. Talal Silo, a former commander in the Syrian Democratic Forces, says roughly 4,000 ISIS fighters were bussed out of the city with their families and weapons. Silo also claims that U.S. officials made the decision in consultation with the SDF — contradicting the U.S. narrative that local SDF commanders forced it upon the U.S.

3. Supplying Sophisticated Anti-tank Weapons to Terrorist Groups

Of all the weapons in ISIS’s arsenal, perhaps none are more devastating than U.S.-made TOW launchers. These laser-guided anti-tank missiles make it extremely difficult to secure terrorist-controlled areas because they partially negate the big advantage that tanks and armored vehicles provide forces fighting underequipped terrorists. In 2015, an ISIS propaganda video even featured one such TOW launcher destroying a modern Russian Tank.

According to a 2014 Washington Post article, the U.S. provided many of these launchers to the self-described “moderate” rebel groups like Harakat Hazm (or Movement of Steadfastness) which later joined hardline extremist Levant Front. In the case of Harakat Hazm, the group joined the extremist Levant Front just a year after receiving the U.S. TOW launchers. The Levant Front is a broad coalition consisting not of ISIS fighters per se, but still containing fighters under the banner of numerous terrorist organizations within its ranks.

4. (Likely) Arming Terrorists with Surface-to-Air Weapons

One of the most devastating weapons available to ISIS and ISIS adjacent forces are MANPADS: shoulder fired anti-aircraft rocket launchers.

Ample video evidence displays fighters of every rebel group from ISIS to al-Qaeda in Syria using such weapons to devastating effect. One video even shows ISIS fighters with U.S.-made Javelin rocket launchers. While it is possible these weapons were simply captured, some evidence points to the weapons being supplied by the U.S.

Many foreign policy experts suggest that the U.S. and its allies have quietly supplied these devastating anti-aircraft weapons to Syrian “rebels.” Such an operation would be relatively easy to cover up as the U.S. has a large amount of Soviet made MANPADS looted from Iraq and Libya.

Fueling suspicions even more, in 2016, the U.S. Congress granted the president legal authority to supply these devastating weapons to “moderate” Syrian rebels. Seeing as how “moderate” rebels has previously included groups such as al-Nusra and al- Qaeda, this new legal authority represents a major escalation.

Since the bill passed, there has been two high profile cases of jihadist forces using MANPADS to shoot down fighter jets.  RT and other non-western news sources have suggested that the

-MANPADS used in the attacks originated from the U.S. although it’s impossible to determine the weapons’ origins from mere terrorist propaganda videos. Very convenient plausible deniability.

5. Using Turkey and Saudi Arabia as Proxies to Funnel Support to ISIS

Perhaps the largest and most obscure way that the U.S. helps ISIS and other terror groups is through middlemen like Turkey and Saudi Arabia. The U.S. gives extensive military, intelligence and financial aid to these regimes that then funnel those resources towered ISIS.

During the early days of the ISIS’s rise, Turkey’s open border policy was instrumental to foreign terrorists flooding into Iraq and Syria. In fact, Turkey’s involvement with ISIS runs so deep that in 2016 David Phillips, an ex-State Department and Columbia University researcher, published a comprehensive study on Turkey’s support for ISIS.

The study found evidence of Turkey providing military equipment, transport and logistical assistance, training, medical care to ISIS fighters. But that’s not all. The study determined that Turkey supports ISIS financially through purchasing oil and assisting ISIS recruitment. The report also said Turkish forces fight alongside ISIS fighters (specifically referring to the Battle for Kobani). Phillips attributes all this to the idea that Turkey and ISIS share a common worldview.

Saudi Arabia — another U.S. ally — covertly supports ISIS while publicly opposing the terror group. According to a report by the British government, Saudi Arabia supplied ISIS with major financing. London attempted to bury the report because of the embarrassment it could cause the U.K. government.

Even the neoconservative Brookings Institute admits that “Saudi Arabia’s contribution to Islamist extremism has far outstripped Iran’s.” Hillary Clinton, one of Saudi Arabia’s staunchest supporters in the U.S., has privately admitted that Riyadh supports ISIS.

In a 2014 email published by WikiLeaks, Clinton wrote that “While this military/para-military operation is moving forward [in Syria], we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL [Isis] and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”

Clinton of course, was an outspoken advocate of arming “moderate” Syrian rebels.

Conclusion

Whether the Gulf of Tonkin, Iraq’s WMD’s, or simple coups, secret operations that destroy entire countries for U.S. interests are as American as apple pie.

Trying to piece together the definitive actions of a government so apt at lying and deception is difficult. But what we do know doesn’t paint a good picture of the U.S. in Syria. No matter how you spin it, the U.S. and its allies are relentlessly employing terrorists to serve America’s own selfish interests.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/us-support-isis/245868/

10 minutes ago, muir said:

operation gladio...

The Turkish Grey Wolves

“Turkish (Grey) Wolves” were a stay-behind terror group created to help destabilise Russia/China as part of a grand plan, strategy to radicalise the group of countries between Turkey & China into a pan-european Turkish nationalism.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/operation-gladio-an-international-nato-cia-terrorist-organization/

This claim, some parts of this claim, though not entirely true but it is an organization founded in the 1980-90s. no more structures like gladio in our country. this organization is a useless organization at the moment. In those years, our country was not fully independent, it was a state ruled by the United States, it is no longer so. mate, we live in 2019. you have to find bigger things to scribble. 

The US did recently attempt to otherthrow Erdogan in a military coup, you can't have all forgotten that already? I remember the Corbett report interviewed Sibel Edmonds 6 months before it happened when she predicted that the CIA were about to launch a coup but that the people wouldn't let it happen. She was spot on! They used Gulen to try and achive this:

image.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

The US did recently attempt to otherthrow Erdogan in a military coup, you can't have all forgotten that already? I remember the Corbett report interviewed Sibel Edmonds 6 months before it happened when she predicted that the CIA were about to launch a coup but that the people wouldn't let it happen. She was spot on! They used Gulen to try and achive this:

Or Erdogan was just eliminating the opposition in his night of the long knifes.

Donmeh Young Turks control Turkey.

There is a historical “eight hundred pound gorilla” lurking in the background of almost every serious military and diplomatic incident involving Israel, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Greece, Armenia, the Kurds, the Assyrians, and some other players in the Middle East and southeastern Europe. It is a factor that is generally only whispered about at diplomatic receptions, news conferences, and think tank sessions due to the explosiveness and controversial nature of the subject. And it is the secretiveness attached to the subject that has been the reason for so much misunderstanding about the current breakdown in relations between Israel and Turkey, a growing warming of relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia, and increasing enmity between Saudi Arabia and Iran…

Although known to historians and religious experts, the centuries-old political and economic influence of a group known in Turkish as the “Dönmeh” is only beginning to cross the lips of Turks, Arabs, and Israelis who have been reluctant to discuss the presence in Turkey and elsewhere of a sect of Turks descended from a group of Sephardic Jews who were expelled from Spain during the Spanish Inquisition in the 16th and 17th centuries. These Jewish refugees from Spain were welcomed to settle in the Ottoman Empire and over the years they converted to a mystical sect of Islam that eventually mixed Jewish Kabbala and Islamic Sufi semi-mystical beliefs into a sect that eventually championed secularism in post-Ottoman Turkey. It is interesting that “Dönmeh” not only refers to the Jewish “untrustworthy converts” to Islam in Turkey but it is also a derogatory Turkish word for a transvestite, or someone who is claiming to be someone they are not.

The Donmeh sect of Judaism was founded in the 17th century by Rabbi Sabbatai Zevi, a Kabbalist who believed he was the Messiah but was forced to convert to Islam by Sultan Mehmet IV, the Ottoman ruler. Many of the rabbi’s followers, known as Sabbateans, but also “crypto-Jews,” publicly proclaimed their Islamic faith but secretly practiced their hybrid form of Judaism, which was unrecognized by mainstream Jewish rabbinical authorities. Because it was against their beliefs to marry outside their sect, the Dönmeh created a rather secretive sub-societal clan.

Erdogan-ADL.jpg*

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i/

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2014/08/turks-elect-jewish-president.html

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

that wasn't a 'coup' it was a joke!

i've seen more convincing coups launched on this forum...

what it did was precipitate a clamp down by erdogan on his opponents

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Or Erdogan was just eliminating the opposition in his night of the long knifes.

Maybe both could be true? Assuming his 'opposition' was trying to otherthrow him then why wouldn't he try to eliminate him in return?

I'm not a fan of Erdogan btw, he is an authoritarian. However, the ordinary people in Turkey seemed to think he was a better option than an US/Gulen installed replacement which is why they came out onto the streets and stopped it. They were probably right, better the devil you know.

10 minutes ago, muir said:

You seem very sure, didn't you see the attemp on the news as it unfolded? It looked at one point as if it might succeed, until the people started to come onto the streets and face the coup soldiers down. Also, doesn't the fact that Sybel Edmonds predicted the coup 6 moths in advance mean anything to you? Lucky guess? Just as she predicted that the people would prevent it, not because they like Erdogan especially but because they know his replacement would be worse, as this is always the case in these situations. Of course it precipitated a clamp down on his opponents, what are you supposed to do after an attempted coup?

None of the above means that Turkey weren't previously working closely with the US, on friendly terms. Recall the prophetic words of Gadaffi....

5 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

You seem very sure, didn't you see the attemp on the news as it unfolded? It looked at one point as if it might succeed

what i saw was some soldiers being beaten in the streets after they drove their tanks towards the capital

did those soldiers even know that they were in a coup or were they just following orders? had those soldiers all been sitting in smoky backrooms plotting a takedown of the government?

Research Paper: ISIS
-
Turkey Links
By David L. Phillips
Introduction
Is Turkey collaborating with the Islamic State (ISIS)? Allegations range from military
cooperation and weapons transfers to logistical support, financial assistance, and the provision of
medical services. It is also alleged that Turkey turned a blind eye t
o ISIS attacks against Kobani.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu strongly deny complicity
with ISIS. Erdogan visited the Council on Foreign Relations on September 22, 2014. He
criticized “smear campaigns [and] attempts to d
istort perception about us.” Erdogan decried, “A
systematic attack on Turkey’s international reputation, “complaining that “Turkey has been
subject to very unjust and ill
-
intentioned news items from media organizations.” Erdogan
posited: “My request from o
ur friends in the United States is to make your assessment about
Turkey by basing your information on objective sources.”
Columbia University’s Program on Peace
-
building and Rights assigned a team of researchers in
the United States, Europe, and Turkey to
examine Turkish and international media, assessing the
credibility of allegations. This report draws on a variety of international sources
The New
York Times, The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Daily Mail, BBC, Sky News, as well as
Turkish sources,
CNN Turk, Hurriyet Daily News, Taraf, Cumhuriyet, and Radikal among
others.

Edited by muir

5 hours ago, muir said:

what i saw was some soldiers being beaten in the streets after they drove their tanks towards the capital

did those soldiers even know that they were in a coup or were they just following orders? had those soldiers all been sitting in smoky backrooms plotting a takedown of the government?

Research Paper: ISIS
-
Turkey Links
By David L. Phillips
Introduction
Is Turkey collaborating with the Islamic State (ISIS)? Allegations range from military
cooperation and weapons transfers to logistical support, financial assistance, and the provision of
medical services. It is also alleged that Turkey turned a blind eye t
o ISIS attacks against Kobani.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu strongly deny complicity
with ISIS. Erdogan visited the Council on Foreign Relations on September 22, 2014. He
criticized “smear campaigns [and] attempts to d
istort perception about us.” Erdogan decried, “A
systematic attack on Turkey’s international reputation, “complaining that “Turkey has been
subject to very unjust and ill
-
intentioned news items from media organizations.” Erdogan
posited: “My request from o
ur friends in the United States is to make your assessment about
Turkey by basing your information on objective sources.”
Columbia University’s Program on Peace
-
building and Rights assigned a team of researchers in
the United States, Europe, and Turkey to
examine Turkish and international media, assessing the
credibility of allegations. This report draws on a variety of international sources
The New
York Times, The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Daily Mail, BBC, Sky News, as well as
Turkish sources,
CNN Turk, Hurriyet Daily News, Taraf, Cumhuriyet, and Radikal among
others.

6 hours ago, muir said:

I have never seen such a liar and dishonest person in my life. dude i live in turkey and you do not know anything about the turkey! I went out on the street in an attempted coup and defended my country against the coup. for democracy! It's better to die than to have a cia agent take over my country. Remember this, Erdogan is not a dictator, these slanders you say for our president years ago. We know that what is said is completely bragging, and that it is cia agents who say it. you are such bad people that you do not hesitate to lie and slander only because of hatred of Erdogan. if there is a god, I wish he judged liars and bad people like you. Erdogan and Turkey will never serve to your murderer and cruel master. I'm not calling you anything, man. I hope your hateful heart, and eyes that cannot see the truth see the truth. Many people in the world just because of the prejudice and hatred for Turkey and Choosen president for people. believes the fake news and claiming bragging. we don't believe every claim like you just because we hate a country or someone. we investigate. "Erdogan is a Jewish and Zionist, Erdogan supports Isid, Erdogan is a man of global masters." We all know how false all of these claims are and what intelligence services these liars serve. In my country, the opposition media is in the hands of the global elites. 24 hours a day to throw slander Erdogan and Turkey. understand them. Erdogan is not Jewish or Zionist. He has always described the massacres and cruelty of the Zionists in Israel against our Palestinian brothers. He always stood up against Israel and stood by his Palestine. Erdogan expressed this in his speech at the United Nations for years. Years ago in davos, told israeli barbarism. Go and watch Erdogan's last speech at the United Nations. God give us the honorable enemies. because the cowards who can't come across us always hurt us with slanders and lies! Erdogan is muslim, who does not want to serve the global elite.  Bad people like you will always lose.

Erdogan is not a good guy at all. He is definitely backed by certain elements of the deep state.

But I believe the coup against him was real, plotted out by the Gulen faction which is backed by some elements of the CIA.

I have come across this kind of thing over and over again in my research.

There are different criminal and Masonic factions who are always at odds with one another. A never ending  power struggle

These type of things are far more complicated and nuanced than they appear to be.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WalkTheTruth said:

if there is a god, I wish he judged liars and bad people like you.

i sincerely hope that god can look into peoples hearts

"Erdogan is a Jewish and Zionist, Erdogan supports Isid, Erdogan is a man of global masters." We all know how false all of these claims are and what intelligence services these liars serve.

so turkey has given no assistance to ISIS?

In my country, the opposition media is in the hands of the global elites. 24 hours a day to throw slander Erdogan and Turkey. understand them. Erdogan is not Jewish or Zionist. He has always described the massacres and cruelty of the Zionists in Israel against our Palestinian brothers. He always stood up against Israel and stood by his Palestine. Erdogan expressed this in his speech at the United Nations for years. Years ago in davos, told israeli barbarism. Go and watch Erdogan's last speech at the United Nations. God give us the honorable enemies. because the cowards who can't come across us always hurt us with slanders and lies! Erdogan is muslim, who does not want to serve the global elite.  Bad people like you will always lose.

the shah of iran used to outwardly criticise jewish power but he was still the puppet of the washington freemasonic elite