Deaf to the bullshit

Why can’t I stop taking drugs

Nearly all of us take drugs: also tea and coffè are drugs. But you are refering to those intended as illegal or heavy drugs probably: eroin, cocaine, ecstasy etc.

Cocaine, eroin, ecstasy etc. do bad, they don't need a fuck, leave that shit, it does not solve anything! And it causes huge damages to your health. Diferent speech for marijuana and haschish but for time marijuana and haschish circulating in illegal market often are not those of a time, it's stuff modified genetically to maximize effects and cause dependence.

• Like 2

Because it is all part of the control system. It is sold to us as the TPB need to protect us from ourselves. If elitist drugs where legal you heroin user could go to a dispensary pay a few £ and get there fix, so basically no more crime and the PTB couldn't have that could they. With little crime you don't have a scared and worried population, people may start thinking for themselves again. As to your second point, If they had a war on famine and homelessness (used as part of the fear agenda) then they would have less money to spend on war killing brown people in the middle east. And the masters of our masters could never have that.

• Like 3

Maybe you'd write some more poems and stories for us if you weren't doing drugs?  (I read your poem it was pretty cool.)

Here's another way to look at it:  Would you want your children to do drugs?  Do you want your kids to see you doing drugs?

I don't think all drugs are bad all the time (I'm not anti-drug).  But here in the States, there are many people who are "doped up" 24/7...  on pharma pills,  alcohol, or street drugs.  If people were sober, there would be many more awakenings.  And more poems, stories, and songs.  So put the drugs down and create something. 

• Like 1

Drug war like all wars is a massive face palm of misery stain on the planet by design, prohibition kills.

Posted (edited)
On 10/16/2019 at 3:11 AM, Deaf to the bullshit said:

Society says drugs are wrong. But so long as I am enabling myself and no one gets hurt. What’s the problem? And why the war on drugs. Why not have a war on famine and homelessness 

Shooooooooosh ,you are not supposed to state the obvious and morally correct thing to do , otherwise it will  cause the one brain celled majority to have a spaz attack

Why can’t I stop taking drugs, because they are great

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1

If drugs (including booze) make people happy, nothing wrong with that provided they don't overdo it..;)

Perhaps the Estab doesn't want people to be happy, but to be uptight and neurotic and easily controlled?

Drugs are great medicines for both the body and the mind, so hit the Estab with this verse-

"Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river...Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing"  (Bible:Ezekiel 47:12)

And of course, Jesus turned water into wine..:)

Same with the Vegan thing, perhaps the Estab wants us to be meat-free mushbrained snowflakes?

Hit them with this-

God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Bible:Genesis 9:3)

See, the Bible is onto all the Estabs sly tricks, which is why they hate it..:)

Humans were omnivores long before the bible but it's also the case that some people have addiction problems and not just to banned substances..

well to begin the word is a catchall for anything the world wishes to shove into it

getting high is another phrase with heavy connotations based around a class system

i think the most interesting chemicals are those that are most difficult to get hold of

i.e DMT and its derivative Ayahuasca

Hemp should be available to buy over the newsagent counter

When we decrease or quit using drugs our body goes via a detoxification procedure (detox) or withdrawal. Symptom varies individually, i.e. from mild to serious. They can remain from a few days to a few weeks — but always remain temporary.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:11 PM, Deaf to the bullshit said:

Society says drugs are wrong. But so long as I am enabling myself and no one gets hurt. What’s the problem? And why the war on drugs. Why not have a war on famine and homelessness 

Your title differs from your comment.

You can stop taking drugs if you want. Nothing stopping you from following any decision you make.

And yes, what's the problem....as long as no-one gets hurt then you should be able to do as you please. You (in theory) own your own body and should be able to put what ever chemicals you like into it.
l think TPTB fear peoples use of Psychedelics more than anything. TPTB are responsible for the Cocaine and 'Eroin industry so l shy away from them, myself  :classic_wink: 

Mushrooms, LSD, 2CB, Peyote, MDMA/Extacy, DMT etc are all fair game in moderation and treated with respect.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:11 PM, Deaf to the bullshit said:

The question in the OP is implying that you are not having a good time with them.  It's also open ended -- "drugs" could mean anything.  If you are having an issue with drugs that you can't control, that sucks, because no one should be a slave to addiction.  Try to free yourself of them safely.  There's ways to do it.

If the OP is rhetorical, you can't stop taking them because they are everywhere. and very easy to find.  You can get them from a doctor, most addicts these days are a direct result of "pain medication" -- be it mental or physical pain.  When they cut you off, there is street heroin, hydromorphone, fentanyl..... which is the worst thing they have invented IMO.  Super toxic, super addictive.  Drugs are everywhere.

And how you define drugs is important.  Weed is not a drug, it's an herb with all kinds of benefits.  Alcohol is a poison with intoxicating and addictive effects.  Caffeine is a mild but addictive stimulant.  Heroin?  Bad business.  Hell of a buzz but not worth the addiction.  Cocaine?  Bad business, very addictive, makes people crazy.... and who knows what you are snorting along with the coca leaves and kerosene fuel they use to extract the "caine" from the leaf.  But the "good" cocaine is a hell of an ego booster, narcissist and psychopaths love that stuff.   Xanax, Adderall, Clonazepam, MDMA, Prozac, Ritalin,..... they just rewire your brain and can cause damage if you go into psychosis by abusing them.  

If you like a toke, or a drink once in a while, but don't need either, you are fine.  If you need a puff when you are stressed out or having trouble sleeping, you are fine, but habits are still formed and it's good to learn on other things to relieve these things.  I still smoke weed, occasionally heavily, but I go long periods without and enjoy my clear head too.

It's fun to get high.  There is no doubt of that.  It's when it ceases to be enjoyable that it is a problem.  Don't have problems if you can avoid them.  This is a great verse from Bob Dylan, and it speaks volumes to me, I hope you can gleam something from it too.

"The Rain Man gave me two cures

And he said "Jump right in!"

But one was Texas Medicine

The other was just railroad gin

And like a fool I mixed them

And it strangled up my mind

Now people just get uglier

And I have no sense of time...."

Avoid the Rain Man/Devil to begin with, and stick to the Texas Medicine.  Have fun. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, serpentine said:

Humans were omnivores long before the bible but it's also the case that some people have addiction problems and not just to banned substances..

Very true. Here is your local MP.

Edited by Orange Alert

1 hour ago, ronisron said:

But the "good" cocaine is a hell of an ego booster, narcissist and psychopaths love that stuff.   Xanax, Adderall, Clonazepam, MDMA, Prozac, Ritalin,..... they just rewire your brain and can cause damage if you go into psychosis by abusing them.  

So true Cocaine is definitely a soul destroyer, Ive witness this in peoples attitudes.

Shamans would say the spirits have a hold on you & have to bargain with them to set you free.

How they do this tho I dont know, might be even worse in the long run?

Proper MDMA will not make you psychotic or give you a comedown..maybe a little bit of a jaw if you take too much & it turns into a speed effect. More is less.

But will effect your serotonin levels, so ends up giving you depression in the long run.

All man made drugs have side effects.

People who say Cannabis is not addictive are full of shite..just as addictive as coffee or chocolate are.

Wont give you the DDT's after but youll be gagging for a spliff for a good few days.

Ive given all these drugs up, even gluten in the past & found nicotine to be the worst spirit to take hold of you, but been nicotine free for over 5 years. Yet that drug still creeps up every so ofton to try & temp me.

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

So true Cocaine is definitely a soul destroyer, Ive witness this in peoples attitudes.

Shamans would say the spirits have a hold on you & have to bargain with them to set you free.

How they do this tho I dont know, might be even worse in the long run?

Proper MDMA will not make you psychotic or give you a comedown..maybe a little bit of a jaw if you take too much & it turns into a speed effect. More is less.

But will effect your serotonin levels, so ends up giving you depression in the long run.

All man made drugs have side effects.

People who say Cannabis is not addictive are full of shite..just as addictive as coffee or chocolate are.

Wont give you the DDT's after but youll be gagging for a spliff for a good few days.

Ive given all these drugs up, even gluten in the past & found nicotine to be the worst spirit to take hold of you, but been nicotine free for over 5 years. Yet that drug still creeps up every so ofton to try & temp me.

I smoked cigarettes as a teen, but gave them up.  I had cravings for tobacco well into my 30's.  MDMA is just "clean" methamphetamine, it's pharma. MDMA translated is 

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. It's an "Oxy" and a "meth".  Street meth is using cheaper ingredients that produce the same effect as the pharma, but it's very dirty..... just toxic garbage.

I'm not full of shite, in my own experience, cannabis is habit forming but not addictive. I can only go by my own experience, can't speak for anyone else.  Now that the Governments are "legalizing it" you can bet they'll do the same sort of thing to it that they did to tobacco -- I won't be partaking if there's no more good weed available. Coffee affected me more in an addictive sense, and I gave it up about 10 years ago.  I do drink tea, and it's also IMO more addictive than weed to me.  I get headaches of withdrawal if I don't drink tea.  I plan on getting off of caffeine.... I'll be down to occasional ibuprofen and weed.  I'm not really into alcohol, though my son brought me a bottle of a beautiful spiced alcohol made by a local distiller near where he lives for the holidays.  It has honey, berries, spices, and pure grain alcohol and is 30% alcohol.  Very tasty in egg nog or with ginger ale.  I had two drinks of it, it's just not my thing to go too far with alcohol any more.  That warm little glow is enough..

Avoid them all if you don't need them.  Live as cleanly, as naturally as possible.  Natural endorphins get you "high" as well, it's just not the systematic, "When I take this it will have this effect" ritual of taking something and getting high from it.  Different kind of high.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, ronisron said:

I smoked cigarettes as a teen, but gave them up.  I had cravings for tobacco well into my 30's.  MDMA is just "clean" methamphetamine, it's pharma. MDMA translated is 

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. It's an "Oxy" and a "meth".  Street meth is using cheaper ingredients that produce the same effect as the pharma, but it's very dirty..... just toxic garbage.

I'm not full of shite, in my own experience, cannabis is habit forming but not addictive. I can only go by my own experience, can't speak for anyone else.  Now that the Governments are "legalizing it" you can bet they'll do the same sort of thing to it that they did to tobacco -- I won't be partaking if there's no more good weed available. Coffee affected me more in an addictive sense, and I gave it up about 10 years ago.  I do drink tea, and it's also IMO more addictive than weed to me.  I get headaches of withdrawal if I don't drink tea.  I plan on getting off of caffeine.... I'll be down to occasional ibuprofen and weed.  I'm not really into alcohol, though my son brought me a bottle of a beautiful spiced alcohol made by a local distiller near where he lives for the holidays.  It has honey, berries, spices, and pure grain alcohol and is 30% alcohol.  Very tasty in egg nog or with ginger ale.  I had two drinks of it, it's just not my thing to go too far with alcohol any more.  That warm little glow is enough..

Avoid them all if you don't need them.  Live as cleanly, as naturally as possible.  Natural endorphins get you "high" as well, it's just not the systematic, "When I take this it will have this effect" ritual of taking something and getting high from it.  Different kind of high.

Will agree accept about cannabis dependency is very real for some people.

More to the fact of being an addict is something you cant go back to here & there & need to toke 24/7

thats my experience with it..I am weak when it comes to Mary Jane.

Also Meph sounds the same but is not the same as MDMA.

They are both serotonin inhibitors, but clean MDMA definitely doesnt make you hallucinate ATALL or give you insane paranoia.

Thats how the FDA got it banned..they used lab rats & got them fucked on meph. Then said was MDMA.

I read about it on Erowid years ago.

I gotta run, but pretty sure of this.

Edited by oddsnsods

On 10/15/2019 at 6:11 PM, Deaf to the bullshit said:

Certain drugs are harmful, and have an impact on society whether directly or indirectly.

For example: if you took heroin and overdosed but someone called an ambulance for you, then you have cost society money to sort you out, and took an ambulance crew off the road for the time they are treating you.

You may also succumb to psychosis and pose a risk to others, and then get detained in a mental health institute, which also costs money.

I knew a guy with a similar attitude to you and he took all sorts of drugs, emulating his idol Hunter S Thompson.

He had multiple psychoses, including an armed stand off with police, and he eventually killed himself because his brain was that fucked from all the drugs. He was only 28 too.

But, nobody can tell you what to do, but long term drug use or abuse never really ends well.

I find most problems with illegal drugs are due to them being illegal. Either through crime to get the drug, or the drug is impure & cut with shit.

Also the fact you are dealing with gangsters who dont give the slightest about your health & just want profit.

Thats what causes the majority of injury with illegal substances.

Of course not good for your health, but doesnt kill nowhere near legal pharms & no way nly as much as cigarette, alcohol.

Which government preys apon addicts (nicotine/alcohol) raising taxes all the time with the excuse of peoples health (nanny state.) When they are just milking them as much as possible & now even refusing to give them medical treatment.

They treat addicts as second class citizens, when society got them hooked in the 1st place.

And with illegal drugs they (Bayer) brought us Heroin & thats not addictive enough so they introduce methadone.

Majority of crime is caused by drug addicts or drug drink related, need to get real & where is all your tax money going.

To the criminal injustice system & industrial prison complex police state.

• Like 1

Yeah! Supermarkets virtually give wine away ! Why ,, to create addicts ,, 

Those in control only care about profits ,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, 

Governments are controlled by their RICH masters $$$$$$$$$$$ ,, Money = Control ,, Government actors are compliant drones doing whatever it takes to get rich ,, (Illuminati highly paid drones) ,,

Social engineering in full swing ,, get 'em all addicted then exploit them by making $$$$$$$$$$ when they get sick ,,,, 

Yep ,, then pretend methadone is the answer and cure ,, and the methadone manufacturers  get richer ,,

People have been so brainwashed! ,, Nothing new there! :classic_ninja:

• Thanks 1

I remember reading an article proving that 'sugar' addiction is worse than 'heroin' addiction ,,,

So ,, they got the whole world addicted to their regular 'sugar' fix ,, 

Then those in control decide sugar is not good for human health ,, (doh!) ,,

So what is their solution ,, ??

They tax high sugar drinks!! Yep ,, sugar addicts have to pay more for their sugar drink hit ,,

And the rich get richer ,, (just like carbon tax) ,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Ye$$$$ Ribena, that shit has always been sugered to the max, but suddenly they all concerned k'ching k'ching.🤑

So you get sweetened ecoli feces or nout.

Edited by oddsnsods