Sign in to follow this  
Captainlove

climate farce

I would like to report where i live there is no sign of rising of sea levels in 40 years of my life other that high tide.It still rains as much as it has always has in autum and winter,summers are warm as normal some times it likes to rain in summer too.And its normally cold in winter ok there i ve said it.

I can only speak from my own exprience,I see no climate problems where i live.The rest of the world must be different to my part.Or climate change is a farce?

Dead right ..  Did you see this thread yesterday ??? https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/1827-reptoid-on-daytime-tv-chat-show/&tab=comments#comment-44161

The woman with the blinking reptilian eyes... This Ukrainian movement is all about the massive climate /weather events all over the world .... They say the press are hushing it up 

It's quiet the reverse ... everything 's the same and media is hyping it ... the sea level readings show nothing unusual ... If ice was melting as we are told this would immediately show in sea level rise .... Of course the controllers will be creating more hurricanes , fires and other things , they can have some effect ....

It seems they are pushing the idea of global meltdown .... they can achieve it to some extent , then exaggerate it on the media ..... 

Then the ET's will show up   telling us we must relocate till the Earth Changes settle down , if we just get into their ships they'll take us to safety 

Don't fall for it , next stop will be a reptilian slave processing center 

You would not like that fate ...They already abduct quiet a few humans at present , but it seems now they want to close down operations here , have one big harvest of slaves and kill off the rest of us ....

Here's the story of a family abducted into slavery  and taken to serve on a the reptilian home planet .... https://video.getwisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=4HXG8854SS88

10:15....  "My entire family was removed and transported off planet ... we were removed from our home in the dead of night , then flown to a distant site , many many light years away , this place was a holding colony so to speak where humans were held to acclimatize them to their slave duties so that we can serve our Alien masters as slaves , lackeys , a toy or plaything for them , to subjugate and repress . So myself my husband and 3 children were all held in this slave colony ... family groups are removed in order to have a self perpetuating group of humans that can continue to propagate on site  the weak are culled. This experience is the worst one can imagine......."

Edited by oz93666

7 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I would like to report where i live there is no sign of rising of sea levels in 40 years of my life other that high tide.It still rains as much as it has always has in autum and winter,summers are warm as normal some times it likes to rain in summer too.And its normally cold in winter ok there i ve said it.

I can only speak from my own exprience,I see no climate problems where i live.The rest of the world must be different to my part.Or climate change is a farce?

Slicing the reptilian meme firmly into the long grass to put things into perspective the presence of water on the Earth goes back around 4 billion years. The current configuration of the seas is tens of milllions years old and there are creatures living in it who can trace back their lineage more than 500 milion years with documentation to prove it! :classic_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D0eyl7-XQA

The life of a human is a very short measure to place against the Earth but you are correct in one respect and that is there are plenty of places that show no sea level rise and no change in annual temperatures. That is the nature of the world and jiggery pokery climate modelling/alarmism.

the truth is climate is changing...due to the GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM...its getting  wetter,colder but with extremes so the odd heat waves can be expected...more volcanic eruptions so possibility of it getting colder in parts affected by the volcanic dust if high level....what isnt happening is global warming,yes we had a slightly warmer period between 1980's and 2010 but that is well and truely over now...it will now return to what we had in the 1600's to 1800's. Those in very cold countries like Russia and Canada will be well prepared but even there the snow levels could cause alot of problems...UK will probably suffer the most having had it easy for the last hundred years and due to having so much people in a relatively small area...food shortages could get critical this winter..you have been warned

Edited by masonfreeparty

The matter is controversial. Various measures indicates changes in climate and also in geology, for example an increase of earthquakes in the last decades. There is not accordance in the indication of the causes.

I suppose that the intense activity of the humans in the last centuries in this planet can have a significative impact.

Earthquakes , volcanic activity , hurricanes (and fires)  are all increasing ... Of course this can have nothing to do with human activity ... But the ET's can create them all ....

We have been programmed to expect natural  "Earth Changes" ... this could be misinformation to direct our attention away from the creatures who are really behind it all ... the ET's are making this place increasingly dangerous as part of their plan to remove us from the planet.

earthquakes.jpg

historical_activity_600years.jpg

NATS_frequency.gif

I do have a recollection of when I was younger seeing/hearing warnings about rising sea levels, and that some islands would 'disappear', and that parts of London would be underwater by 2000 or 2010 etc etc.

Sea levels may have actually risen during my lifetime, but we're probably talking about millimetres, rather than metres.

Everything exists in balance; perhaps if some ice has melted over the years, rather than increasing the quantity of water in the sea, maybe there is simply more water present in the atmosphere in the form of water vapour, which could explain somewhat the seeming increased amount of precipitation we have been experiencing, as well as water vapour being more of a 'greenhouse' gas than CO2 is?

"Adapt, adopt, improve" - don't expand cities and towns by building along the coastline or on river flood-plains. That seems like common-sense to me, something which is badly lacking when it comes to housing developments and the like.