Golden Retriever

The Vegan Agenda

I haven't listened to the conversation part yet but the first 15mins are worth watching

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:42 PM, Vancity Eagle said:

Personally I've lowered my meat intake.  I wont usually have more than one serving of meat or eggs a day.  I usually keep my protein to chicken, fish, eggs, and on occasion red meat.

I (usually*) Only eat meat or Fish 3 - 4 times a week -  Health reviews suggests we as a race do it to much meat and its undeniable that particularly with modern agriculture meat requires more space  I consider my diet to be balanced - although it seems the more self absorbed narcassitic types have created a name for people who dont eat meat every day - were flexitarian**

Im opposed to global veganism and indeed vegetarianism because

1) Theres places that wont support agriculture but can be used for live stock

2) Fertilizer - to step away from chemical fertilizer we need live stock - it makes sense to use it for production as well.

3) Leather shoes v petrol chemical plastic shoes

x) Many people equate vegetarian with doesn't eat meat - likewise meat free Monday suggests fish rather than vegetarian - were already over fishing - so this ideas dumb as fuck

Sensible policies to move forward are

1) Reduce meat consumption (and fish - however we could eat more mussels etc as these are sustainible)

2) Stop growing crops to feed cattle - leave them grass fed -

3) Stop feeding chemicals to them to grow faster - (Pigs are fed copper sulphate which means their shits no good as fertilizer)

4) Co locate - eg Put pigs in Orchards - so the land has 2 crops (yes I know pigs aren't crops as such )  - like wise put trees in pasture fields or along edges - some could be fruit trees etc again 2 crops

5) reduce use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers

This would increase food production - and set us up for post oil.

6) Africa loses up to half its production to spoilage - lets see if we can invest in methods to reduce that - because that would really boost global food supply and security -

Investment has to be such that its physical and cant be stolen by corrupt officials - No point sending a million to build a railway when the president and cronies will skim 999 thousand and buy Mercedes with the rest.

Likewise no point building a railway and leaving it to the locals when the government wont pay the employees so it will fall into disrepair and then be stolen by locals who need the scrap to feed their families.

I know several people who have been involved in similar projects and that's been the end result - Its not helped by the aid agencies - who set it up get the were good guy photos then leave and refuse to mar the success story with the disaster a year later.

Its much like 84 band aid - Misrepresented what was happening because they were afraid the truth may attract less help - consequently aid went to governments and 90% wasted.

Organisers agree today that the truth would have got less money - but it would have been given to the people who needed it - not to corrupt leaders.

Same with aid groups dont want people to stop giving ( after all they need half the money you give to pay themselves) so wont risk telling the truth - which would benefit people more because issues would really be addressed not simply money thrown picture taken walk away ignore.

*Theres occasions like holiday - visiting in laws eating out that skew it.

**Am I fuck its just another word used to claom some sort of moral superiority

• Like 1

its all controlled by the Stocks and Shares

all decisions are based upon not damaging share price and thus the economy

common sense practice is not in effect.

earthling_ed_logo.jpg

This is earthling ed the 'vegan Jesus' as he likes to be known or Ed Winters or his real name Edward Gaunt or whatever he is calling himself today.

After a very rapid rise to fame seemingly from nowhere this vegan restaurant owner has been claiming to run a non profit business except......its not really non profit it is a limited company and all the profits go directly to him his girlfriend Luna Woods and another business partner.

So where does all the money go? We can see it pays for a lavish London lifestyle and pays for them to travel the world but it doesn't seem to be changing anything in the animal agriculture practices he claims to care so much about 🤐

The money is all untraceable as its not really a charity or a non profit as he has been claiming it is and he doesn't show on the electoral register.

Is he really just an actor planted into the vegan community as part of the wider agenda to get everyone to accept the massive lifestyle and societal changes they want to impose on everyone in the next 10 to 20 years along with all the rebellion nonsense?

Or is the truth more simple, just another fake scumbag making a good living off the back of animal abuse and suffering......

It is my understanding that there is a lot of scientific evidence of plant consciousness. Studies are said to show that plants have memories, respond to music, can communicate with each other and grow faster with other plants (competition) around. The implications of this being that plants may feel pain and that there is a moral duty to treat plants appropriately, as with animals. In fact, I would suggest that consciousness is present in everything as part of the same 'oneness'.

https://wakeup-world.com/2015/05/26/the-consciousness-of-plants/

The above link includes a video at the end that I haven't watched myself yet - I just tried playing it and the video was unavailable but I have found another version on Youtube. I thought I would embed it for those interested in watching it too:

Given that plants are quite possibly conscious, doesn't this raise questions as to whether there is any merit in being a vegetarian or vegan?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Given that plants are quite possibly conscious, doesn't this raise questions as to whether there is any merit in being a vegetarian or vegan?

To me it is the intent along with a comprehension of ....... where you are!

An individual physical form cannot exist, for long, within this 'drama' without 'feeding' on another life.

This is through all of this realms 'nature'.

Plants are conscious .... but so is water!

You are setup to fail .... the only action one can do is to try and limit harm .... or take full responsibility for the interaction .... thus kill the animal, skin it, gut and clean it and cook it yourself ....... take full authority over your participation while the narrative holds.

To do otherwise allows external 'forces' to feast upon you .... for the exact same reasons ....... they are more intelligent and stronger!

It is a choice within a limited value of a 'life'.

My two beans worth.

• Like 1

I agree with the OP that this is definately an agenda item. It's like David Icke says, when something comes from nowhere, and is suddenly everywhere, you know it's the agenda.

I also agree that vegans have been given a hard time by the MSM most of my life, but that has recently changed drastically. Why? Because it became part of the agenda of course. That's not to say there's anything wrong with being a Vegan, each to their own. Even being vegetarian was quite a niche until recently, but especially veganism. To see it getting so much publicity and extremists now supporting it tells you it's clearly an agenda item now. Just like the trans agenda, very niche until recently. In both cases genuine people were just doing their own thing and why not? They were both treated badly by the MSM until recently when they became agenda items. People who support these issues have now become very aggressive, climate guys aswell, it's obvious to me that they are all linked and part of the same agenda. The trouble is it often decends into pro/anti trans/veganism/climate arguments etc when the real question should be, why is this being pushed so hard by the PTB just now? A good check is any cause which is been pushed by arrogant, aggressive people who want to dictate to you how to live your life and get violent if you disagree - these aren't genuine people, they're idiots being manipulated into behaving this way - best to ignore them!

As others have hinted, if you are alive on this planet then the only way you can survive is to eat living things, whether animal or plant. This isn't our fault, I wish it wasn't the case. The intro to Watership Down always puzzled me, especially for a kids film. Today when I watch it I wonder if this is symbolic of our reality by hijacked by the demiurge who imposes a new reality where we have to eat eath other to survive.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, ink said:

To me it is the intent along with a comprehension of ....... where you are!

An individual physical form cannot exist, for long, within this 'drama' without 'feeding' on another life.

This is through all of this realms 'nature'.

Plants are conscious .... but so is water!

You are setup to fail .... the only action one can do is to try and limit harm .... or take full responsibility for the interaction .... thus kill the animal, skin it, gut and clean it and cook it yourself ....... take full authority over your participation while the narrative holds.

To do otherwise allows external 'forces' to feast upon you .... for the exact same reasons ....... they are more intelligent and stronger!

It is a choice within a limited value of a 'life'.

My two beans worth.

An ex of mine has a gun licence and hunts game for the pot including killing the animal, skinning and gutting it, butchering it and then using as much of the animal with as little waste as possible. I must add that he didn't partake in hunting just for the sake of killing such as fox hunting.

Some people would accuse him of being cruel. This particularly came from fellow meat eaters whereas vegetarians / vegans would often be more accepting of his choice to hunt for his own meat on the basis that it is the farming methods which are the cruellest part of eating meat. IMO, I would rather eat an animal that has led a natural life in the wild and had the best opportunity to thrive rather than a farm reared creature - I view this as one way of limiting harm.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

I also agree that vegans have been given a hard time by the MSM most of my life, but that has recently changed drastically. Why? Because it became part of the agenda of course. That's not to say there's anything wrong with being a Vegan, each to their own. Even being vegetarian was quite a niche until recently, but especially veganism. To see it getting so much publicity and extremists now supporting it tells you it's clearly an agenda item now. Just like the trans agenda, very niche until recently. In both cases genuine people were just doing their own thing and why not? They were both treated badly by the MSM until recently when they became agenda items. People who support these issues have now become very aggressive, climate guys aswell, it's obvious to me that they are all linked and part of the same agenda. The trouble is it often decends into pro/anti trans/veganism/climate arguments etc when the real question should be, why is this being pushed so hard by the PTB just now? A good check is any cause which is been pushed by arrogant, aggressive people who want to dictate to you how to live your life and get violent if you disagree - these aren't genuine people, they're idiots being manipulated into behaving this way - best to ignore them!

Aside from veganism being part of the climate change agenda as proposed by the OP, I wonder if another reason to promote it now could be that it is easier (and more socially acceptable) to genetically modify plants than animals and thus genetically modify us?

51 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

I agree with the OP that this is definately an agenda item. It's like David Icke says, when something comes from nowhere, and is suddenly everywhere, you know it's the agenda.

As others have hinted, if you are alive on this planet then the only way you can survive is to eat living things, whether animal or plant. This isn't our fault, I wish it wasn't the case. The intro to Watership Down always puzzled me, especially for a kids film. Today when I watch it I wonder if this is symbolic of our reality by hijacked by the demiurge who imposes a new reality where we have to eat eath other to survive.

Please don't start eating each other as animals that engage in this develop spongiform encephalopathy. You may be ok eating lizards though if you can spot them, perhaps someone more knowledgable can advise.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Silent Bob said:

Even being vegetarian was quite a niche until recently, but especially veganism. To see it getting so much publicity and extremists now supporting it tells you it's clearly an agenda item now. Just like the trans agenda, very niche until recently. In both cases genuine people were just doing their own thing and why not? They were both treated badly by the MSM until recently when they became agenda items. People who support these issues have now become very aggressive, climate guys aswell, it's obvious to me that they are all linked and part of the same agenda.

You have expressed in more detail, what I was trying to convey in my OP. Thank you.

I don't want this thread to become divisive, meat eaters versus vegans.

Here's an interesting read, a small excerpt .....

What’s Really Behind The Plant-Based Diet Agenda?

"Given that the anthropogenic climate change and resource footprint accusations against livestock agriculture do not hold water, what’s really behind the plant-based diet agenda? Well, the empirical evidence suggests it is the advancement of plant-based diets for all. Indeed, the plant-based and alternative protein movement is about more than industry disruption. It’s an ideology, one hell-bent on replacing traditional food with a utopian “food” solution – it’s political as much as it is commercial.

The CEO of Impossible Foods, Patrick Brown, has announced that: The whole mission of the company is to completely replace the use of animals as a food technology globally, by 2035. And that is unequivocally the most important mission in the world, full stop.”

The level of hubris emanating from alternative protein companies is remarkable. Removing the pinnacle of human grade nutrition from the food supply could only be considered the most important mission in the world in the minds of ideological elites. But can the founders and CEOs of the alternative protein companies really be so ignorant as to believe their own hype? Or is the disinformation campaign being waged against livestock agriculture merely the pretext for the insertion of imitation animal food products into the food supply? The UN also believes “tackling meat is the world’s most urgent problem.” Unsurprisingly then, the UN named Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat as the 2018 joint winners of the Champions of the Earth Award, in the Science and Innovation category."

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/02/01/whats-really-behind-the-plant-based-diet-agenda/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's not impossible in the future to see a special tax on meat products.

After researching a possbile meat tax, I see the Government mouthpiece, the BBC, interviewing a scientist from Oxford University

advocating just that.  That's more evidence of an agenda.

7 November 2018

Should there be a tax on red meat?

"Scientists at the University of Oxford say governments should consider imposing price hikes on red meat - such as beef, lamb and pork - to reduce consumption.

In the UK, the study suggests a tax of 14% on red meat and 79% on processed meat.This would mean the price of a 227g Tesco Sirloin Steak would increase from £3.80 to £4.33. And for a pack of eight pork sausages from Sainsbury's the price would increase from £1.50 to £2.69."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46122227

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

After researching a possbile meat tax, I see the Government mouthpiece, the BBC, interviewing a scientist from Oxford University

advocating just that.  That's more evidence of an agenda.

7 November 2018

Should there be a tax on red meat?

"Scientists at the University of Oxford say governments should consider imposing price hikes on red meat - such as beef, lamb and pork - to reduce consumption.

In the UK, the study suggests a tax of 14% on red meat and 79% on processed meat.This would mean the price of a 227g Tesco Sirloin Steak would increase from £3.80 to £4.33. And for a pack of eight pork sausages from Sainsbury's the price would increase from £1.50 to £2.69."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46122227

I would oppose tax hikes - 1) because its nought but another money making scam by governments 2) it impacts low earners more than high earners - so wont reduce the consumption of many people -

Rationing meat (and fish) would be the better way forward - guarantee availability for all - wont affect pricing - as farms diversify - health benifits

23 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It is my understanding that there is a lot of scientific evidence of plant consciousness.

spiders catch flies in webs and then eat them

perhaps vegans should organise some groups to go around rescuing the flies that get caught in the webs before the nasty carniverous spiders eat them

17 minutes ago, muir said:

perhaps vegans should organise some groups to go around rescuing the flies that get caught in the webs before the nasty carniverous spiders eat them

lol .... I consider you vastly more intelligent than that .

Yes there is a 'vegan' agenda .... Why?

What you think the elite fucks want to save this realm? Or you think they care about animal welfare?

Or should we just take the piss out of vegans?

Which creates nothing of worth.

1 minute ago, ink said:

lol .... I consider you vastly more intelligent than that .

Yes there is a 'vegan' agenda .... Why?

What you think the elite fucks want to save this realm? Or you think they care about animal welfare?

Or should we just take the piss out of vegans?

Which creates nothing of worth.

no i think if they want to save the animals then they need to take a look at the mass genocide of flies by spiders

the mainstream media are completely silent on it but its going on worldwide....flies in webs.....the great untold story of animal cruelty at the hands of those eight legged freaks

12 minutes ago, muir said:

no i think if they want to save the animals then they need to take a look at the mass genocide of flies by spiders

the mainstream media are completely silent on it but its going on worldwide....flies in webs.....the great untold story of animal cruelty at the hands of those eight legged freaks

What .... lol :)

10 minutes ago, ink said:

What .... lol :)

we could try and demonise the spiders or we could lock them up. Mass incarceration in new giant spider prisons

no wait....i've got the perfect solution....we could tax fly meat. That way the spiders wouldn't be able to afford to eat and they'd all die out and then  the flies would be able to thrive unharassed

Edited by muir

2 minutes ago, muir said:

we could try and demonise the spiders or we could lock them up. Mass incarceration in new giant spider prisons

no wait....i've got the perfect solution....we could tax fly meat. That way the spiders wouldn't be able to afford to eat and they'd all die out and then  the flies would be able to thrive unharassed

But we know this mate .... or anyone with a brain knows this?

My only interaction within this thread has been to say .... If you think vegans are 'prats' at least know why they think the way they do!

Yes food is being (real food) removed from the mass .... They will soon accept science made food as a total for supposed nutrition .... then it will get worse :(

After which the integration of 'tech' will be seen as a god send.

But you know this.

But I do not know why an intelligence such as you considers ridicule as a valid interaction?

1 hour ago, ink said:

But I do not know why an intelligence such as you considers ridicule as a valid interaction?

I think satire can be a learning aid

so if spiders eat flies then that is part of nature isn't it? its part of nature. It isn't an abheration. That doesn't mean i support mass produced meat and the industrialisation of the process

For example i know some people who have a pig and they can't bring themselves to have the pig slaughtered. they've grown attached to it. This got me thinking about if i had  a pig. Now if i sent that pig off to the slaughter house as you must legally do in this country then i don't know what's going to happen to that pig. It might find the journey stressful. It might be mistreated in the slaughterhouse. Its final moments might be hellish

Wouldn't it be better for the pig if it was raised well, fed well and then when the time came i went out with a gun and shot it? It wouldn't have any sense of danger and the end would be instantaneous. I could ensure the animal never suffered and had a good life right through to the end

So its not that i don't have issues about the whole process i do.

Going back to the spiral of intervention thing....i came across a small chick on the ground once and realised it had fallen out of its nest in the rafters so i picked the chick up and popped it back in the nest because on the ground it was going to be eaten by a fox or a rat or a stout. I used unrolled tissue to handle it to make sure i left no trace of human smell on it so as not to alarm the mother. I left feeling pretty good about myself. But when i came back days later i could see legs sticking up out of the nest. I climbed up and looked in. All the chicks were dead.

Now maybe it wasn't anything i did. Maybe the mother had died and not returned to feed them but maybe it was my intervention that affected the situation in that nest. I don't know. But perhaps sometimes nature is best left to its own devices

Edited by muir
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, muir said:

Wouldn't it be better for the pig if it was raised well, fed well and then when the time came i went out with a gun and shot it?

Yes it would be mate .... you want to eat the meat?  .... then you be personally intimate with it!

That is the current issue .... humans have no idea of their place in existence.

14 minutes ago, muir said:

All the chicks were dead.

Yep .... and that is why I do not get too involved.

As i have stated many times .... if I change your reality then what are you?

You become as nothing .... a non self described now not potential ....... you are then as nothing ....... you are back to the design, maybe board!

If I have to describe your reality ....... What is the requirement of you?

2 minutes ago, ink said:

Yes it would be mate .... you want to eat the meat?  .... then you be personally intimate with it!

That is the current issue .... humans have no idea of their place in existence.

That process of seperating people from their food and of tying up small holders and small scale farmers in red tape and extra costs and so on is all really about pushing food production out of the hands of the people and into the hands of corporations who then do everything on industrial scale

I'd like to see things become decentralised but in order for that to happen you need to not have a government hostile to that and of course the elites are hostile to that because they own the corporations

On the subject of animal welfare, yes as a meat eater myself I perhaps have a biased opinion.

Yes, I DO care about the welfare of animals bred for slaughter. They have a purpose, a meaning, and I think the least we can do is ensure that all animals bred for consumption are treated humanely at the point of slaughter.

There are rules and regulations in place already to ensure this. (And we can even thank the EU for some of these)

But it is completely strange that animal rights activists and vegans and the like do not target, speak out about or dare to criticise non-stun religious slaughter methods, such as Halal or Shechita (Kosher) slaughter. Which, thanks to 'religious exemptions' are allowed to happen, despite 'non-stun' methods being technically illegal.

So I have no problem with consuming meat, as long as it comes from animals that are reared ethically, and treated with love, care and respect, before being humanely and respectfully slaughtered. But where I draw a line is where animals are reared in unethical and inhumane conditions in the name of mass consumerism before being ritually slaughtered in savage ways just to 'appease' some deity (that doesn't exist).

It seems to me that where we're heading, if you don't agree with unethical slaughter methods that you should become vegan or vegetarian.

Petitions to ban 'non-stun slaughter' don't get much traction because there is too much focus on 'banning halal' - the truth is that if you're going to remove religious exemptions, then that also affects the shecita/kosher method as well as halal, which would no doubt upset the 'Jewish lobby' somehow.

It's another form of 'divide and rule'...

• Like 2