I’m doing as much research as I can on vaccines, feel free to ask me for any links for what I have found. One last thing I am struggling to find are dates and places in Africa that Bill Gates did his vaccine movement with and then I want to compare that to Ebola outbreaks between 2014-2016 and see if there’s a comparison. I know the Kenyan government found anti fertility agents in the vaccines but I wouldn’t be surprised if that murderer added other diseases too. He may have eradicated natural polio that affected 1% of people but he created a man made version that affects 35%. That’s why he’s banned from India 

Can you please offer a link to an article concerning the ban from India? 

Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Lui said:

Thanks. 

Just put "Bill Gates Banned from India" in Google search , you get a dozen articles like this , exposing  part of the story ... The whole truth is just too much for most to believe , but were getting there ... It is of course nothing to do with "testing" vaccines on the cheap ... It's systematic sterilization , injecting live polio virus , and anything else they can get away with ... 

BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION KICKED OUT OF INDIA

pranavsinha (34) in life •  2 years ago 

Yes, the Microsoft founder and the icon of the Third-World Humanitarianism has been kicked out of India as his fraud was called out. He came to India posing as a philanthropist and humanitarian helping the Third-World poor people by alleviating their conditions and yes, of course, “VACCINATING” their children.

But, only a couple of years earlier suspicions started to emerge. As, reports of their themselves being heavily invested in the companies which were manufacturing those vaccines started to appear. Native Indian doctors and health activists started raising objections as the illegality of the testing of those vaccines on poor children started to come out into the open. Suspicions arose that he may have committed a crime against humanity by illegally testing vaccines on poor innocent children. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation had been facing trials in the Supreme Court of India since then and a couple of months earlier they were kicked out of this country. So that, they could no longer kill innocent poor Indian children by illegal vaccine testing.....

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lui said:

Thanks. 

http://humansarefree.com/2016/05/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused.html?m=0

i has to use DuckDuckGo to find it as google filters it out. I’ve got a video here as well about the polio vaccine. It was severely affecting 1% of people with a 0.1% death rate, about 95% got no symptoms. Now bill gates has eliminated the naturally occurring polio in India, but created a man made version that severely affected 35% of patients and an 8.5% death rate. 

This dude knows his stuff and has a good video on foods if you’re interested in good health and what to eat 

Also Kenya found he was putting anti fertility agents into the vaccines, let me know if you need a source 👍 

remember this is the same guy who says we need to get the worlds population down to virtually 0 to get co2 down to 0 to stop global warming. Talking absolute nonsense as most co2 is naturally occurring and if co2 was down to almost 0 then we would all die out as plants would die, oh wait... that’s what he wants. He’s the human manifestation of agenda 21/2030

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

two books you may find interesting

1 vaccination policy and the UK government, the untold truth

2 Plague ,by Judy Mikovits PHD ,this is about how the medical over lords control unfavorable research results

Edited by peter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/vaccination-social-violence-and-criminality-harris-l-coulter-phd/

My book, ‘Vaccination, Social Violence, and Criminality’ describes children and adults who have been damaged by
vaccination but not severely enough to be institutionalized. Their condition I have called the “post-encephalitic syndrome.”

Encephalitis (inflammation of the brain, whether from vaccination or from some other cause) can range from severe to moderate, even subclinical. It is also possible to have encephalitis in which the acute symptoms are extremely mild but which still does much long-term damage. The “less serious” long-term sequelae resemble the more severe cases but are milder. Instead of having epilepsy or seizures, the children suffer from what are called “staring spells” or “absence seizures.” Instead of being mentally retarded to the point of incapacity to function in society, they suffer loss of IQ: many function at the 80 or 90 IQ level — just above subnormality. Instead of paralysis or cerebral palsy, they may lose a degree of muscular control — “atony” — especially of the hands. The parents will say that the baby doesn’t use his hands for crawling, or that he picks up objects with his feet instead of his hands. They manifest all the cranial nerve palsies, but in a less severe form.

We chose not to vaccinate our sons. 

They are both very healthy , above average size on the percentile charts , both read and write very well and neither of them have ever needed to be at the Dr or Hospital for anything serious. 

Neither have food allergies of any kind , neither are allergic to anything we are aware of at this time. 

Both recover quickly from colds and other things such as upset stomachs. 

The first GP we had , who was also the Dr who delivered our first child , asked me ONCE to vaccinate him. When I said we won't be doing that he asked me why so I told him. He went to the office door and closed it , sat in front of me and said '' my professional opinion is that you should vaccinate your child but my personal opinion is that you should go onto Google and decide for yourself '' 

So I asked him if he had vaccinated his own children and he said no , he would not do it because they use aborted fetal cells in the Vaccines. 

My latest GP has asked once , but he also knows the deal and would not answer if he has vaccinated his own children , so I took that as a no. 

We should NOT be injecting our children with known toxins and things such as aborted fetal cells or the cells of monkeys 

God help us all 

22 minutes ago, MrA said:

https://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/vaccination-social-violence-and-criminality-harris-l-coulter-phd/

We chose not to vaccinate our sons. 

They are both very healthy , above average size on the percentile charts , both read and write very well and neither of them have ever needed to be at the Dr or Hospital for anything serious. 

Neither have food allergies of any kind , neither are allergic to anything we are aware of at this time. 

Both recover quickly from colds and other things such as upset stomachs. 

The first GP we had , who was also the Dr who delivered our first child , asked me ONCE to vaccinate him. When I said we won't be doing that he asked me why so I told him. He went to the office door and closed it , sat in front of me and said '' my professional opinion is that you should vaccinate your child but my personal opinion is that you should go onto Google and decide for yourself '' 

So I asked him if he had vaccinated his own children and he said no , he would not do it because they use aborted fetal cells in the Vaccines. 

My latest GP has asked once , but he also knows the deal and would not answer if he has vaccinated his own children , so I took that as a no. 

We should NOT be injecting our children with known toxins and things such as aborted fetal cells or the cells of monkeys 

God help us all 

Really interesting the doctors were relatively honest, loved the professional opinion and personal opinion bit. I would expect them to say, you must vaccinate in case it cost them their job. How does the aborted foetus cells affect us? I know they’re in the vaccines but haven’t seen the side effects. It’s sad though, a relative of mine who thinks they’re ‘woke’ says flu is a deadly disease and is boasting about having the flu jab soon 🤦‍♂️ Even after I told him about what’s in them and how you’re more likely to be affected by flu after because the immune system will be weaker fighting the toxins 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Really interesting the doctors were relatively honest, loved the professional opinion and personal opinion bit. I would expect them to say, you must vaccinate in case it cost them their job. How does the aborted foetus cells affect us? I know they’re in the vaccines but haven’t seen the side effects. It’s sad though, a relative of mine who thinks they’re ‘woke’ says flu is a deadly disease and is boasting about having the flu jab soon 🤦‍♂️ Even after I told him about what’s in them and how you’re more likely to be affected by flu after because the immune system will be weaker fighting the toxins 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-08-aborted-fetal-cells-engineered-cancer-causing-vaccines.html

This is some of the latest research into the content of vaccines

It goes into the aborted fetal cells aspect of it.

I find it interesting that it was 10 years ago the Dr gave me the reason for not vaccinating as the aborted fetal cells.

Perhaps he had access to similar info back then , which had not made it into the public domain ? 

Idk but I find it abhorent that the mantra is " safe and effective " 

When neither of those statements are born of hard scientific study.

when my kids were in their very early teens there was an outbreak of hep b in the area so the entire family was vaccinated, which consisted of three injections each, over a  period of 3 weeks. When my youngest son was in his early 20's he went to Africa and lived with the Masai for 3 months as a volunteer helping to establish a permaculture  system relating to food production. To cut a long story short he had to have certain shots before he left yellow fever etc, his doctor gave him a blood test to check for antibodies in the blood, when the results came back he had zero antibodies to hep b , I didn't believe him, till he showed me the results so he had to cop them again  . so I wonder what was in those shots 10 years previous as they were bloody expensive at the time and obviously good for nothing

8 hours ago, MrA said:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-08-aborted-fetal-cells-engineered-cancer-causing-vaccines.html

This is some of the latest research into the content of vaccines

It goes into the aborted fetal cells aspect of it.

I find it interesting that it was 10 years ago the Dr gave me the reason for not vaccinating as the aborted fetal cells.

Perhaps he had access to similar info back then , which had not made it into the public domain ? 

Idk but I find it abhorent that the mantra is " safe and effective " 

When neither of those statements are born of hard scientific study.

Just have to look at 1986 when Ronald Reagan brought the bill in which meant the manufacturers were no longer liable for damages done by their vaccines, this was done to ‘bring a steady supply of vaccines to the market’ not a thought for kids health

1 hour ago, peter said:

when my kids were in their very early teens there was an outbreak of hep b in the area so the entire family was vaccinated, which consisted of three injections each, over a  period of 3 weeks. When my youngest son was in his early 20's he went to Africa and lived with the Masai for 3 months as a volunteer helping to establish a permaculture  system relating to food production. To cut a long story short he had to have certain shots before he left yellow fever etc, his doctor gave him a blood test to check for antibodies in the blood, when the results came back he had zero antibodies to hep b , I didn't believe him, till he showed me the results so he had to cop them again  . so I wonder what was in those shots 10 years previous as they were bloody expensive at the time and obviously good for nothing

Strange that is, I know phenol can destroy an immune system, I’m hoping your son is fighting fit now though 😁

On 10/21/2019 at 9:52 PM, Seeker said:

Strange that is, I know phenol can destroy an immune system, I’m hoping your son is fighting fit now though

Thanks for your thoughts,yes both fighting fit .Just as a side note my son was two days back home in Australia and went down with malaria the worst type you can get ,he spent two and a half weeks in hospital.. It certainly gives credence to the old saying ,never a good deed goes unpunnished

• Like 1

When rumors started to circulate that the Foundation had been kicked out of India in 2017, the country’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released a statement disputing those reports:

Some media reports have suggested that all health related collaboration with the Gates Foundation with National Health Mission (NHM) has been stopped. This is inaccurate and misleading. BMGF continues to collaborate and support the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s website has several pages dedicated to the group’s work in India. The government of India has also dispelled the rumor that the foundation was kicked out. 

On 10/17/2019 at 6:55 PM, Seeker said:

...That’s why he’s banned from India 

Clearly your research fell at the first hurdle! Back to the drawing board.

39 minutes ago, Reinold said:

Back to the drawing board.

India cuts some funding ties with Gates Foundation on immunization

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - A group backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation that works on India’s immunization programs will now be partially funded by the health ministry, a government official said, a move in part prompted by fears foreign donors could influence policy making.

The decision is seen as part of India’s broader clampdown on non-governmental organizations to assert control over decision making in key policy areas. Last year, India ordered the dismissal of dozens of foreign-funded health experts working on public welfare schemes.

The Gates Foundation has for years funded the Immunization Technical Support Unit (ITSU), which provides strategy and monitoring advice for New Delhi’s massive immunization program that covers about 27 million infants each year.

A key unit of ITSU that assisted the country’s apex body on immunization will now be funded by the government as it felt there was a need to completely manage it on its own, senior health ministry official Soumya Swaminathan told Reuters.

“There was a perception that an external agency is funding it, so there could be influence,” Swaminathan said on Wednesday

BMGF, the charity funded by the personal wealth of Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, has enjoyed good relations with the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-health-bmgf-idUSKBN15N13K

''The Group of Thirty, established in 1978, is an independent global body comprised of very senior representatives of the public and private sectors and academia. It aims to deepen understanding of international economic and financial issues, and to explore the international repercussions of decisions taken in the public and private sectors. The Group is characterized by its knowledge of the past and broad-minded, forward thinking.''

https://group30.org/about

A Well-Kept Open Secret: Washington Is Behind India’s Brutal Demonetization Project

Global Research, March 10, 2019

India-Pakistan relations are in crisis. The Indian people have been impoverished by PM Modi’s neoliberal agenda.

Elections are forthcoming in India.

This carefully research article reveals the working of this corrupt monetary  policy agenda. 

Will Prime Minister Modi’s demonetization policy –which has contributed to impoverishing millions of people– be an issue in the election campaign? 

In early November 2016, without warning, the Indian government declared the two largest denomination bills invalid, abolishing over 80 percent of circulating cash by value. Amidst all the commotion and outrage this caused, nobody seems to have taken note of the decisive role that Washington played in this. That is surprising, as Washington’s role has been disguised only very superficially.

US-President Barack Obama has declared the strategic partnership with India a priority of his foreign policy. China needs to be reined in. In the context of this partnership, the US government’s development agency USAID has negotiated cooperation agreements with the Indian ministry of finance. One of these has the declared goal to push back the use of cash in favor of digital payments in India and globally.

On November 8, Indian prime minster Narendra Modi announced that the two largest denominations of banknotes could not be used for payments any more with almost immediate effect. Owners could only recoup their value by putting them into a bank account before the short grace period expired. The amount of cash that banks were allowed to pay out to individual customers was severely restricted. Almost half of Indians have no bank account and many do not even have a bank nearby. The economy is largely cash based. Thus, a severe shortage of cash ensued. Those who suffered the most were the poorest and most vulnerable. They had additional difficulty earning their meager living in the informal sector or paying for essential goods and services like food, medicine or hospitals. Chaos and fraud reigned well into December.

Four weeks earlier

Not even four weeks before this assault on Indians, USAID had announced the establishment of „Catalyst: Inclusive Cashless Payment Partnership“, with the goal of effecting a quantum leap in cashless payment in India. The press statement of October 14 says that Catalyst “marks the next phase of partnership between USAID and Ministry of Finance to facilitate universal financial inclusion”. The statement does not show up in the list of press statements on the website of USAID (anymore?). Not even filtering statements with the word “India” would bring it up. To find it, you seem to have to know it exists, or stumble upon it in a web search. Indeed, this and other statements, which seemed rather boring before, have become a lot more interesting and revealing after November 8.

Reading the statements with hindsight it becomes obvious, that Catalyst and the partnership of USAID and the Indian Ministry of Finance, from which Catalyst originated, are little more than fronts which were used to be able to prepare the assault on all Indians using cash without arousing undue suspicion. Even the name Catalyst sounds a lot more ominous, once you know what happened on November 9.

Catalyst’s Director of Project Incubation is Alok Gupta, who used to be Chief Operating Officer of the World Resources Institute in Washington, which has USAID as one of its main sponsors. He was also an original member of the team that developed Aadhaar, the Big-Brother-like biometric identification system.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/a-well-kept-open-secret-washington-is-behind-indias-brutal-demonetization-project-2/5566167

4 hours ago, Reinold said:

Clearly your research fell at the first hurdle! Back to the drawing board.

https://newspunch.com/india-bill-gates-vaccine/

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-14-india-tosses-out-gates-foundation-due-to-conflicts-of-interest-with-big-pharma.html

https://needtoknow.news/2017/02/india-bans-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-vaccine-program/

https://naturalsociety.com/bill-gates-faces-trial-india-illegally-testing-tribal-children-vaccines/

ive had to use duckduckgo instead of google, My bad if I’m wrong but either way, she’s still killing kids and making them infertile 

Edited by Seeker

Well yes you are wrong but I am glad you made the attempt. The journey is better than the arrival.

• Like 1

So what we have is the indian PM modi pushing the cabals cashless society agenda in india

on top of that his response to concerns about the gates vaccination programme in india is to deepen the governments involvement in the programme to perhaps try and shore up public confidence in the vaccine programme

They want to put something in our bodies while taking physical cash away from us

Edited by muir

October 03, 2019

New Data Shows DNA From Aborted Fetal Cell Lines in Vaccines

By The Corvelva Team

The Italian vaccine research and advocacy organization Corvelva recently released new data regarding the use of aborted fetal cell lines in vaccines. The research reports the results produced from the MRC 5 cell line analysis, particularly the one contained in GlaxoSmithKline’s tetravalent measles-mumps-rubella-chickenpox (MMRV) vaccine.

The Corvelva team summarized their findings as follows:

1- The fetal cell line was found to belong to a male fetus.

2- The cell line presents itself in such a way that it is likely to be very old, thus consistent with the declared line of the 1960s.

3- The fetal human DNA represented in this vaccine is a complete individual genome, that is, the genomic DNA of all the chromosomes of an individual is present in the vaccine.

4- The human genomic DNA contained in this vaccine is clearly, undoubtedly abnormal, presenting important inconsistencies with a typical human genome, that is, with that of a healthy individual.

5- 560 genes known to be associated with forms of cancer were tested and all underwent major modifications.

6- There are variations whose consequences are not even known, not yet appearing in the literature, but which still affect genes involved in the induction of human cancer.

7- What is also clearly abnormal is the genome excess showing changes in the number of copies and structural variants.

…the DNA contained in these vaccines is potentially TUMORIGENIC…

Corvelva notes that, according to the guidelines (which are found in the report), the presence of fetal DNA from cell lines MRC-5 and WI-38, as diploids, does not provide for upper limits: there is no limit to the amount they can find inside a vaccine. The motivation lies in the fact that these lines are not considered tumors because they have a “finite” (not immortalized) replicative cycle.

But the reference literature is obsolete. The first genetic anomalies were found on these lines, considered negligible for the safety of vaccines 40 years ago and, as reported in the WHO guidelines, since then no updates have been made with new sequencing technologies, particularly in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS); the consequence is that inside the vaccines that have been administered for decades is the presence of a progressively more genetically modified DNA and uncontrolled quantities has been allowed. The Next NGS is the methodology used by Corvelva for metagenomic analysis and the laboratory we used is located in the United States. Our analyses are constantly confirmed by several laboratories, the continuous verification of the initially obtained data is leading to consolidate not only the data itself, but the methods themselves.

What are we saying? We are saying that the DNA contained in these vaccines is potentially TUMORIGENIC and that the guidelines to which the supervisory bodies are appealing are NOT ADEQUATE. Moreover, we are publicly denouncing a SERIOUS OMISSION in taking those PRECAUTIONAL measures which, on the other hand, are urgently requested for antacid drugs.

…this vaccine should be considered defective and potentially dangerous to human health…

Our results greatly reinforce the experimental observations of Dr. Theresa Deisher and especially the fact that the contaminant fetal DNA present in all samples analyzed in varying quantities (thus uncontrolled) is up to 300 times higher than the limit imposed by the EMA for carcinogenic DNA (10 ng/dose, corresponding to DNA contained in approximately 1000 tumor cells, derived from a statistical calculation, while the precautionary limit is 10 pg/dose), a limit that must also be applied to MRC-5 fetal DNA which inevitably contaminates Priorix tetra.

As a consequence, this vaccine should be considered defective and potentially dangerous to human health, in particular to the pediatric population which is much more vulnerable to genetic and autoimmune damage.

[These latest analyses were made possible thanks to the active contribution of the French associations Association Liberté Informations Santé (ALIS), Ligue Nationale Pour la Liberté des Vaccinations (LNPLV) and the Australian Vaccination-risks Network Inc.]

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/new-data-shows-aborted-fetal-cells-in-vaccines/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, muir said:
October 03, 2019

New Data Shows DNA From Aborted Fetal Cell Lines in Vaccines

By The Corvelva Team

The Italian vaccine research and advocacy organization Corvelva recently released new data regarding the use of aborted fetal cell lines in vaccines. The research reports the results produced from the MRC 5 cell line analysis, particularly the one contained in GlaxoSmithKline’s tetravalent measles-mumps-rubella-chickenpox (MMRV) vaccine.

The Corvelva team summarized their findings as follows:

1- The fetal cell line was found to belong to a male fetus.

2- The cell line presents itself in such a way that it is likely to be very old, thus consistent with the declared line of the 1960s.

3- The fetal human DNA represented in this vaccine is a complete individual genome, that is, the genomic DNA of all the chromosomes of an individual is present in the vaccine.

4- The human genomic DNA contained in this vaccine is clearly, undoubtedly abnormal, presenting important inconsistencies with a typical human genome, that is, with that of a healthy individual.

5- 560 genes known to be associated with forms of cancer were tested and all underwent major modifications.

6- There are variations whose consequences are not even known, not yet appearing in the literature, but which still affect genes involved in the induction of human cancer.

7- What is also clearly abnormal is the genome excess showing changes in the number of copies and structural variants.

…the DNA contained in these vaccines is potentially TUMORIGENIC…

Corvelva notes that, according to the guidelines (which are found in the report), the presence of fetal DNA from cell lines MRC-5 and WI-38, as diploids, does not provide for upper limits: there is no limit to the amount they can find inside a vaccine. The motivation lies in the fact that these lines are not considered tumors because they have a “finite” (not immortalized) replicative cycle.

But the reference literature is obsolete. The first genetic anomalies were found on these lines, considered negligible for the safety of vaccines 40 years ago and, as reported in the WHO guidelines, since then no updates have been made with new sequencing technologies, particularly in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS); the consequence is that inside the vaccines that have been administered for decades is the presence of a progressively more genetically modified DNA and uncontrolled quantities has been allowed. The Next NGS is the methodology used by Corvelva for metagenomic analysis and the laboratory we used is located in the United States. Our analyses are constantly confirmed by several laboratories, the continuous verification of the initially obtained data is leading to consolidate not only the data itself, but the methods themselves.

What are we saying? We are saying that the DNA contained in these vaccines is potentially TUMORIGENIC and that the guidelines to which the supervisory bodies are appealing are NOT ADEQUATE. Moreover, we are publicly denouncing a SERIOUS OMISSION in taking those PRECAUTIONAL measures which, on the other hand, are urgently requested for antacid drugs.

…this vaccine should be considered defective and potentially dangerous to human health…

Our results greatly reinforce the experimental observations of Dr. Theresa Deisher and especially the fact that the contaminant fetal DNA present in all samples analyzed in varying quantities (thus uncontrolled) is up to 300 times higher than the limit imposed by the EMA for carcinogenic DNA (10 ng/dose, corresponding to DNA contained in approximately 1000 tumor cells, derived from a statistical calculation, while the precautionary limit is 10 pg/dose), a limit that must also be applied to MRC-5 fetal DNA which inevitably contaminates Priorix tetra.

As a consequence, this vaccine should be considered defective and potentially dangerous to human health, in particular to the pediatric population which is much more vulnerable to genetic and autoimmune damage.

[These latest analyses were made possible thanks to the active contribution of the French associations Association Liberté Informations Santé (ALIS), Ligue Nationale Pour la Liberté des Vaccinations (LNPLV) and the Australian Vaccination-risks Network Inc.]

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/new-data-shows-aborted-fetal-cells-in-vaccines/

Safe and effective they said 

Better safe than sorry they said

4 hours ago, MrA said:

And thanks to the 1986 bill signed by Ronald Reagan they can’t be sued, then we pay them for the treatment of the injury they caused, pure scum 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, MrA said:

yeah 'they' say a lot of things...

• Sad 1