42 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Another aspect to the indoctrination is the education system.

Doctors go through this system being brainwashed into what’s true, what’s false, what’s real, what’s possible etc. So they believe that vaccines are good because it’s all they’ve ever been taught.

Some have escaped this mind manipulation but if they speak out, they lose their very well paid job, I’m realising more and more how the education system plays a role in brainwashing.

A quick example is a guy I know studied ancient Sumerian for his degree, he passed it and hadn’t heard of the anunnaki until I brought it up. He then did everything possible to defend his belief that they weren’t real, despite the overwhelming evidence.

Wasn’t the education system designed to turn us into workers? And I’m sure a Rockefeller played a role in it

When you talk about doctors I take it that your referring to the General Practitioner, GP, who are drip fed the so called latest reports from the System Lancet, I have worked alongside doctors and they actually got their evidence based opinions from us the medics on the ground, not the other way around, what they did with the evidence they had the final say.

The ones who have escaped the hype are not doctors, but the ones who now control us all, having worked out how things really work.

The isolated tribes of the planet never knew there was someone called Jesus, and they were killed trying to defend their version of the ideology.

Like all systems of edification, the are all designed to keep the masses JOB, just above broke and way too busy to be bothered about why they are so poor, like their fathers and grandfathers before them,

My first bycycle was one that I collected in second hand parts thrown away by others and built for myself, it took me to where I wanted to be faster, but I still had to pedal it.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Seeker said:

Another aspect to the indoctrination is the education system. Doctors goes through this system being brainwashed into what’s true, what’s false, what’s real, what’s possible etc. So they believe that vaccines are good

That's an important point , Seeker ....Brainwashing is the right word ... Particularly in the UK trainee doctors are subject to ridiculously long hours ...his is all by design , sleep deprivation is used to mind-control people ... if you are working over 16hours a day you are not getting enough sleep , cannot think clearly and don't question what you are taught   you become like a zombie. If trainee doctors had clear minds more would notice the system is faulty .... So the controllers makes sure not enough doctors are hired to justify this .... Once doctors are qualified they are habituated to the system , don't question it , so the sleep deprivation is eased up 

"Junior doctors repeatedly working past shift end, NHS data ...https://www.theguardian.com › society › jan › junior-doctors-working-past...

Jan 15, 2019 - Junior doctors repeatedly working past shift end, NHS data shows. Tens of thousands of junior doctors are working past the end of their shifts because hospitals are so understaffed,

However, in reality doctors will often work much more than 40 hours. The old contract caps their maximum working hours in a week to 91hours "

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

That's an important point , Seeker ....Brainwashing is the right word ... Particularly in the UK trainee doctors are subject to ridiculously long hours ...his is all by design , sleep deprivation is used to mind-control people ... if you are working over 16hours a day you are not getting enough sleep , cannot think clearly and don't question what you are taught   you become like a zombie. If trainee doctors had clear minds more would notice the system is faulty .... So the controllers makes sure not enough doctors are hired to justify this .... Once doctors are qualified they are habituated to the system , don't question it , so the sleep deprivation is eased up

Jan 15, 2019 - Junior doctors repeatedly working past shift end, NHS data shows. Tens of thousands of junior doctors are working past the end of their shifts because hospitals are so understaffed,

However, in reality doctors will often work much more than 40 hours. The old contract caps their maximum working hours in a week to 91hours "

I never thought about how lack of sleep makes you like this, thank you as always 😁

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

When you talk about doctors I take it that your referring to the General Practitioner, GP, who are drip fed the so called latest reports from the System Lancet, I have worked alongside doctors and they actually got their evidence based opinions from us the medics on the ground, not the other way around, what they did with the evidence they had the final say.

The ones who have escaped the hype are not doctors but the ones who now control us all, having worked out how things really work.

The isolated tribes of the planet never knew there was someone called Jesus, and they were killed trying to defend their version of the ideology.

Like all systems of edification, the are all designed to keep the masses JOB, just above broke and way too busy to be bothered about why they are so poor, like their fathers and grandfathers before them,

Great video and info, thank you! 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Seeker said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Education_Board

i knew I had heard it somewhere before! 😁

This is the American version of what followed the system that we invented here in the Uk by a Masonic fraternity in the late 1800's.

These people were often backed by large infastructure mogels, like mine owners and industrial producers, they gave their workers families children something to do so they could recruit these children for their future labourers.

Here is one of many who looked after the people and his own intrests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Salt

This was the time when generations of workers began following their fathers in the same jobs.

Here is a good film all about the system and how it works to control us,

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

This discusses the formulation of some viruses, the history of some of the research in to vaccines and some of the other things that came from those studies.