Sign in to follow this  
bamboozooka

the big racism push in football

all week in the run up to englands game in bulgaria, the lamestream has been reporting how england will walk off if given racist abuse.

8th oct

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/oct/08/england-ready-walk-off-if-racism-sofia-tammy-abraham-bulgaria

6 days later england play bulgaria.

game stopped twice after racial attacks. (never saw that coming)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49955900

looks like antifa in the stands

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/14/21/19709246-0-image-a-67_1571084578362.jpg

so stadium security let dodgy looking ppl in black hoodies in, really?

and at half time they all just wandered out of the stadium.

looks like a complete set up to push an agenda.

now on live games after every replay theres an anti racism slogan flashed across the screen.

its all ramping up.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

but of course you can say whatever the fuck you want about whitey 

we know where this is heading 

• Like 1

Scarred, my over priveliged white arse. He's an over indulged mummy's boy with a wealthy background, like little tiggy Woods. 

Yes F1 is also racist 

Cars are racist 

Flags are racist

Tarmac is racist 

And petrol is racist 

This is an easy game to play 

Games are a system of oppression intended to steal the world from black babies and their nursing mothers 

Ban the sports and ban white people from sitting down

Sitting down is a symbol of white supremacy 

Only white people get to sit down and enjoy a moments peace and Africans invented chairs so its also cultural appropriation 

Also flushing toilets and waste water plumbing is also a symbol of white supremacy 

Sitting down for a shit is racist

Bulgaria is an easy target (and even scapegoat) as it is such a small country. Who cares about Bulgaria? Also Bulgarians have been complaining about having to use EU Norweigian standards for child protective services and the usual EU employees have been publishing commentary talking about how Bulgarians are over reacting and pedophilia is a myth. So they have to stamped down via this staged event. All of it is connected.

On a smaller level, the day this happened I was verbally attacked by two colleagues at work about this, people who previously liked me and who I also liked. Now I have to walk on eggshells around them. People are being manipulated on so many levels and when people have never thought about Bulgarians before, and then they get an education like this, well, you can see what happens. They believe TV Video FIRST AND FOREMOST.

zx860y484_3537773.jpg

* here is a response to the EU line: https://www.dnevnik.bg/analizi/2019/05/18/3907231_mitovete_za_otnemane_na_deca_i_realnosttta/

Edited by Guivre
Added image.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:31 PM, MrA said:

A good number of Bulgarians are not even white. Have a nice day.

2 hours ago, Guivre said:

Amazing 

Thanks for that captain obvious

i just wish the neanderthal supporters would start singing "whos the wanker in the black" again every week just for sky sports microphones.

the referees are piss poor.

Untitled8.jpg

On 10/21/2019 at 6:31 AM, MrA said:

It'll end in concentration camps for white people if we sit by and let this continue.

Just look at what's happening in South Africa.....this is just a taste of what white people can expect in the future if they don't wake the fuck up.

Every level of society has been corrupted by the small-hats through Freemasonry and they report reality, make the law and enforce it.....

They have the whip hand and we, the white people, although presently a majority in the UK are not a moral majority and our voice and free speech has no value compared to the power of the ethnic minorities.

This is happening all through Europe. If an immigrant can rape a white child at a swimming pool with total impunity then we are already have no human rights as white people. Even white children are seen as worthless and non-human by the legal Judaic Freemasonic establishment.

This is the only fight worth backing now........ forget the reptilians and all that silly shit. Fight for your own survival because they are coming for us based on the colour of our skin.

Edited by Truthspoon

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

It'll end in concentration camps for white people if we sit by and let this continue.

Just look at what's happening in South Africa.....this is just a taste of what white people can expect in the future if they don't wake the fuck up.

Every level of society has been corrupted by the small-hats through Freemasonry and they report reality, make the law and enforce it.....

They have the whip hand and we, the white people, although presently a majority in the UK are not a moral majority and our voice and free speech has no value compared to the power of the ethnic minorities.

This is happening all through Europe. If an immigrant can rape a white child at a swimming pool with total impunity then we are already have no human rights as white people. Even white children are seen as worthless and non-human by the legal Judaic Freemasonic establishment.

This is the only fight worth backing now........ forget the reptilians and all that silly shit. Fight for your own survival because they are coming for us based on the colour of our skin.

I agree spoony

And yeh its absolutely clear the guess whos are intent on making people of european descent an extinct race 

I cant accept that for my childrens future 

They dont deserve the shit that is being whipped up by the guess whos

are black footballers the only ones that say "they played football in the streets growing up"

anyone ever heard a white footballer say it?

Untitled8.jpg

On 10/29/2019 at 11:16 PM, Guivre said:

They're called gypsies not BulgARYANS you 

On 12/3/2019 at 3:17 PM, bamboozooka said:

are black footballers the only ones that say "they played football in the streets growing up"

anyone ever heard a white footballer say it?

Untitled8.jpg

I imagine it's difficult playing footy in the streets of London these days

All ways someone wanting to stab your ball .....

even alex scott fem black footballer on strictly said about playing football in the streets

must be a black thing.

Untitled8.jpg

England footballers may walk off the pitch against Bulgaria if they hear racism from the stands. Part of the stadium in Sofia will be closed after previous incidents but officials feel their country is being denigrated.

football.jpg

On 10/26/2019 at 10:31 PM, MrA said:

Yes F1 is also racist 

Cars are racist 

Flags are racist

Tarmac is racist 

And petrol is racist 

This is an easy game to play 

Games are a system of oppression intended to steal the world from black babies and their nursing mothers 

Ban the sports and ban white people from sitting down

Sitting down is a symbol of white supremacy 

Only white people get to sit down and enjoy a moments peace and Africans invented chairs so its also cultural appropriation 

Don't forget maths, that's the new one.

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Don't forget maths, that's the new one.

yes absolutely 

must not forget racist math

also the Olympic Torch relay  is racist as it was introduced first in Germany in 1936 

The Olympic Flame must therefore also be racist 

The next Olympics will be a sight to behold as all those powerful athletic racists stand beneath the racist symbol of white supremacy - The Olympic Torch 

*edit* but in true white supremacy style , we will only be banning the Russians from standing under their own flag 

because of course , white supremacists enjoy nothing more than stripping their fellow whites of the ability to stand beneath their own nations flag in celebration of their supremacy 

come to think of it , all sports are oppressive 

bring back the guillotine and lets have non competitive , non medal winning , non winning sports where nobody is the best and nobody has anything to look up to 

buuuuurn the lot of em !!!!

Edited by MrA

Another racism incident yesterday when I were watching the Spurs v Chelsea match. Monkey chants from a small minority behind the goal. When is it all going to stop? I suppose the huge racism campaign in football just rumbles on into 2020 and the next decade. 

To be honest the fact they are making it a big issue is causing more fans to do it as it's edgy. Also, mob mentality kicks in in large crowds where people think they can get away with it.