oz93666

Real Protection from 5G

According to Simon Parkes there is a very simple device , soon to be marketed that genuinely offers real protection from 5G ...

Parkes is working on this with Sasha Stone  another activist against 5G

Sacha Stone and Simon Parkes 

2-680x357.jpg2019-04-03_20-00-13.jpg

In this 5 min video clip Simon Parkes explains more ... it looks like a USB stick , you can carry on your person , the technology comes out of Russia 

Video cued at correct time .... https://youtu.be/DCPCCsCLvhA?t=985

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

According to Simon Parkes there is a very simple device , soon to be marketed that genuinely offers real protection from 5G ...

Parkes is working on this with Sasha Stone  another activist against 5G

Sacha Stone and Simon Parkes 

2-680x357.jpg2019-04-03_20-00-13.jpg

In this 5 min video clip Simon Parkes explains more ... it looks like a USB stick , you can carry on your person , the technology comes out of Russia 

Video cued at correct time .... https://youtu.be/DCPCCsCLvhA?t=985

Thanks for the link, I thought of a weird concept the other day. The people who survive the depopulation plan generally will be the most aware of what’s going on and will protect themselves. Will they be the people the elite try to turn into synthetic robots to trap us in this reality tormenting us. This was just me day dreaming but if it’s just the ‘awake’ left then we would all wanna over throw them, would seem a bad move from the cabal letting us do what we wanted

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Thanks for the link, I thought of a weird concept the other day. The people who survive the depopulation plan generally will be the most aware of what’s going on and will protect themselves. Will they be the people the elite try to turn into synthetic robots to trap us in this reality tormenting us. This was just me day dreaming but if it’s just the ‘awake’ left then we would all wanna over throw them, would seem a bad move from the cabal letting us do what we wanted

Sacha Stone above regards 5G as an "extinction event"... that might be a bit extreme , I tend to regard 5G more as an upgrade to the mind control grid , with the capability to effect moods ....Not something that's going to kill us ....

If I was running a betting shop , I would have the favorite , most likely scenario  as  earth changes followed by aliens turning up pretending to offer safety to a panicking population .. If we get into their ships they promise to take us to safety (in reality slavery) . I would think the last thing they want is to chase us around trying to catch us ... We do outnumber them massively, I'm sure many millions will get on the ships , many of these will be sold on the open (ET) market and turned into cyborgs   ...Those of us who do not come quietly would not make very good slaves anyway, if society breaks down many of those left on Earth will die of starvation ....

But these would be the plans of the ETs , I don't expect for a moment it will go their way. 

• Thanks 1

It is now available. It is a small bottle containing an oil made from the sloughed skin of a snake.

• Like 2

Oh dear. This is typical nonsense praying on people's fears and lack of knowledge. Ionizing radiation and non-ionizing radiation need completely different types of screening, whatever Simon Parkes claims Russian scientists claim - and they probably don't claim this anyway or he'd have provided the source.
Top tip; look for a detailed description of how these things are supposed to work. Not pseudo science, real detailed descriptions. Simon Parkes' statement: "..this device looks to be pretty effective..." is a bit feeble isn't it? What about some data, evidence, measurements of attenuation figures...

Also, if Parkes is going to distribute these things, well watch this space. It'll be interesting. We have laws in the UK prohibiting the sale of fake products, unless he's going to give them away.

If anyone is frightened of 5G radio waves, a Faraday cage is the only 'protection'.

Janet

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

well icke will be getting the link on his site to buy them

Untitled8.jpg

Oh good. I expect he'll post the technical specifications.

Of course such a device will have wide applications in industry, protecting the many hundreds if not thousands of UK workers routinely exposed to high RF field strengths in broadcasting, communications, health, and RF industrial heating, etc. Let's hope there is a good supply. It could be a significant money-spinner for someone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Janet W said:

-

Of course such a device will have wide applications in industry, protecting the many hundreds if not thousands of UK workers routinely exposed to high RF field strengths in broadcasting, communications, health, and RF industrial heating, etc. Let's hope there is a good supply. It could be a significant money-spinner for someone.

I understand your skepticism Janet ... It's hard to imagine a small device that can reduce Chernobyl type radiation  , which is mostly Apha and Beta .... small lumps of matter whizzing through the air .  Only a small part from Chernobyl is Gamma which is the same type of radiation  as 5G , but at a higher frequency.....

The fact that SP is working with Stone does give weight to it all .... Stone is a VERY smart guy , you can tell after a few minutes listening to him , and one of the foremost campaigners against 5G 

A conventional scientist won't think there's anything wrong with 5G anyway , the power levels are too low to cook anyone ... They're missing the point ... It's a carrier wave for data . We are informed by reliable sources we have ingest nano chips in our bodies that decode these signals ,  which then mind influence us and influence moods ...

Campaigners against 5G won't say this , 90% don't know it , they just intuitively understand  5G is bad news  .... just as well , ingested nano chips and mind control is just too crazy  for the public to believe . 

As for this device , we'll have to see ....  Simon Parkes is worth watching , but I'm wary of him  . He's well meaning , but is working with the Mantids (ETs) who are probably up to no good ... 90% of SP's information is excellent , it has to be to get a following , it's the 10% we have to worry about , and this device could be in the 10% dis-info category . 

I do agree there, I’m hoping it’s not a money making scam. Also at 60Gz frequency it begins to affect the rotation of oxygen molecules in the air which obviously can cause us to not absorb oxygen properly, will have to see what happens but I’m gone from the UK next year, complete mess here

On 10/21/2019 at 9:33 PM, Janet W said:

It would be interesting to get hold of one of these devices and take a look inside. Sort of brings back memories of the wireless ESD wrist-straps that appeared on eBay a few years ago. All they had inside them was a 1meg resistor and provided zero ESD protection.

• Like 1

^^^ In this 19min video SP explains he won't be making money out of this ...... The Russian scientists who are making these approached SP to sell these ..They also plan to approach David Icke to do the same ... David Icke gets frequent mentions in this video .... 

Apparently this Bio Stick "emits waves which repel 5G radiation " ... and if you put 4 of these in the 4 corners of your house it will protect the whole area ...

We'll just have to wait and see , meters should be able to measure the effect of these sticks ...presumably phones won't work in a protected area . 

If this device does work hopefully the scientists will open source how to make them , this is the only way to get them out quick. 

Edited by oz93666

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

^^^ In this 19min video SP explains he won't be making money out of this ...... The Russian scientists who are making these approached SP to sell these ..They also plan to approach David Icke to do the same ... David Icke gets frequent mentions in this video .... 

Apparently this Bio Stick "emits waves which repel 5G radiation " ... and if you put 4 of these in the 4 corners of your house it will protect the whole area ...

We'll just have to wait and see , meters should be able to measure the effect of these sticks ...presumably phones won't work in a protected area . 

If this device does work hopefully the scientists will open source how to make them , this is the only way to get them out quick. 

Thanks for the update oz.

To anyone with an engineering background the phrase  "emits waves which repel 5G radiation" is just meaningless techno babble. To do that then at the very least the opposing waves will have to be in exact anti phase in all areas of the room and at the exact frequencies of the original 5G signal. How exactly is that going to work at any price, let alone a consumer product? Then you're being bathed in both the original and 'cancelling' 5G signals! If they work in a completely different way, then maybe someone can describe how these devices work and supply the names of the Russian scientists involved with their developement. (Did Simon Parkes briefly mention the name of one of them?)

Seems Parkes is upset by people asking awkward, probing technical questions, and requiring him to provide proof of the efficacy of these sticks.

Sounds to me like the worst type of exploiting a fearful public. All anyone dealing with these stick needs to do is get independent test measurements and performance analysis. Maybe Mr Steele has access to equipment that could do that?

I hope David Icke distances himself from this until their efficacy is established.

• Like 4

so how would you simply test this?

person a has the stick

person b has a 5g phone.

if person b gets a signal 30ft away from person a, then stands next to person a and the signal disappears.

has 5g been blocked/repelled?

how far away does person b need to move until signal returns? in all directions of person a?

imagine sitting in costa and ppl around you cant get a connection, funny.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Measure field strength from 5G device at given distance. Activate magic stick and re measure 5G field strength at same distance. Change distances and repeat. This would be a standard RF measurement.

Not to be confused with 5G RF jammer which just blocks 5G (or any signal jammer is designed for) with a stronger one on the same frequency.

Quiet a number of skeptics here ...

I know with certainty the secret government has all sorts of super advanced tech .. anti gravity , time travel , jump rooms , worm holes , de-ageing ( they can turn your body back to 16 ) 

The science the surface population is fed is stone age , designed to keep us primitive .. So it is very possible such a 5G blocking device could exist .. 

I keep an open mind ... it's pointless to discus it further , when some of these arrive they can be easily tested . Phones should not operate in their vicinity. 

I have had a look at these on their website, they are £400 each and have sold out of them, looking at the picture of one with my limited electronics knowledge, I can see what looks like a crystal frequency oscillator and a white plastic case which could include anything. The largest item is the 48 pin chip which I assume is just a standard USB interface controller,

The case is see through. My problem is that they claim it is effective up to 30 metres when powered and up to 3 metres when unpowered, so what powers it when its unpowered as SP says the elite will sew them into their collars and their pets collars!

What magic does this thing possess. If you question Parkes, he get incredibly defensive and rallies his supporters and every comment that differs with his view is swiftly removed, all that remain are from his devotees.

The website tries to show evidence, but it is not simple RF blocking evidence, its biofeedback heart rate evidence, just show it blocking the 5G band of frequencies.

I have recently seen a photo documentary on the poor guys that cleaned up Chernobyl and many got ill, no mention of magic blocking electronics.

Have a look for yourselves.

https://5gbioshield.com/

• Thanks 1

Thanks Pesh. That link confirms my thoughts. Come on readers, look at these quotes - WTF dose this mean?

ERM quantum frequency shielding/harmonisation...

..and the wearable Hologram Stickers...

The Hologram Sticker is a quantum oscillation technology for the harmonisation and neutralisation of harmful electromagnetic radiation.

Through a process of quantum oscillation the 5G BioShield USB Key neutralizes and reharmonizes the disturbing frequencies arising from the electro-magnetic fog induced by devices, such as laptops, cordless phones, wifi, tablets, etc.

The 5G BioShield USB Key restores the coherence of the geometry of the atoms, which allows a perfect induction for life forces, by (re-) creating a cardiac coherence, via plasmoidic support and interactivity.

The 5G BioShield USB Key emits a large number of life force frequencies favoring a general revitalization of the body, adjusting them according to the absorption capacity of each respective one

Pleeeeease...  What a completely meaningless word salad! Looks to me like someone is having a laugh! Any reputable company would at least have a link to the technical specifications.

So, who has one of these incredible devices? Ah, no one I suspect because they are "coming soon".

This has all been done before. Who remembers the fake "bomb detectors" marketed by a Somerset-based businessman called James McCormick that were used in Iraq that were: "..sold with spurious but scientific-sounding claims..." All sorts of agencies from various governments bought the rubbish without even bothering to check if they worked! If officialdom can be conned, what hope is there for an anxious public?

Are you reading this Mr Parkes? Food for thought if you are...

I expect I'll be accused of being an anti-Simon Parkes shill. That's fine, but if anyone's going to do that, please address my points first; i.e. where's the data and evidence?

Janet

Edited by Janet W
  • Like 3

My Russian spies tell me that the Cyrillic script on the stick means "cheerful courage, good spirits" or similar. So nothing relevant really.

Nevertheless, let's not forget that Russia Today (RT) - which many of us love to watch - has been spreading all sorts of stories about the dangers of 5G, while Russia itself is going ahead full tilt at installing the system. If you acquire one of these devices and connect it to a USB port on your computer, how do you know it's not going to do all sorts mischief? Just saying...

Janet

• Like 1

I am assuming that this is a single layer circuit board and the only chip I can see is likely the USB controller chip that is in all USB's, the other components are just surface mount resistors and capacitors. that leave two small unidentifiable components which are too small to be programmable chips. If there were chips on the other side, and assuming its single layer, one would expect to see more tracks and judging the scale of this and the headroom already allocated to the side we can see, it leaves very little room on the non visible side for anything significant to be installed, could be a hologram sticker though!!!

So I remain unconvinced until a proper tear down and analysis is performed. Putting the word quantum in negates the need for them to give a rational explanation and instead rely on

the unverifiable 'word salad ' that Janet mentioned. I am sure it will be verified or not when someone can get hold of one and test it.

I became skeptical when they claimed it could work 'unpowered'. Is it some Spetsnaz over unity quantum tech that has not been available until now. Think I will go and watch the original 'Outpost' film to get some clues!!

• Like 2

mylar, aluminium foil, Y-shield paint, copper mesh

• Like 2

Ah yes Pesh. You too noticed the word 'quantum'!

In advertisements and articles in our beloved "alternative media" it's invariably used as an excuse not to supply any rational information, particularly as many devotees to this stuff wouldn't recognise critical thinking if they sat next to it on a bus.

The device has no identifiable way or radiating "quantum frequencies" nor "life force frequencies". But as oz suggests, maybe it is an example of "secret government super advanced tech" that rather amazingly uses components available from RS and mounted on a printed circuit board...

If I'm talking BS, anyone, please supply some counter evidence to prove me wrong.

Edited by Janet W
  • Like 1

It does look like a standard Chinese made board to me, nothing special. I am open minded though and prepared to listen to an intelligent non fairy dust explanation of how this thing works.

• Like 1

Someone has already claimed to have bought one of these from Sacha Stone and it stopped their heart fibrillations, usual non content youtube account on parksies video.

• Haha 1