peter

Where has Greta gone

Two months ago she was everywhere ,now nothing , it seems to me that the alarmists have moved on from a single idiot to an entire group , I'm not sure of their official title but extinction morons (and I'm being polite here) will suffice

they have stuffed her back into her cryogenic chamber until the next time they need to push climate change.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 1

There are other bergs in other countries, they all have one, it is a network of propaganda run by the elite to attract our attention away from the more important matters.

11 hours ago, peter said:

Two months ago she was everywhere ,now nothing , it seems to me that the alarmists have moved on from a single idiot to an entire group , I'm not sure of their official title but extinction morons (and I'm being polite here) will suffice

gretas job was to preach the green crusade to recruit people to the cause

extinction rebellion then marshalls those people under its banner towards its agenda: pushing through the elites green new deal (technocratic enslavement)

I saw a clip of her on the daily show. She had toned down her persona quite a bit. She was shyer/sweeter. I think she got some notes that her original character rubbed people the wrong way. 

On 11/4/2019 at 3:39 AM, Dawn said:

I saw a clip of her on the daily show. She had toned down her persona quite a bit. She was shyer/sweeter. I think she got some notes that her original character rubbed people the wrong way. 

How dare she.:classic_wink:

She's gone back to the 19th century. :classic_biggrin:

Could Greta Thunberg be a time traveller sent from the future to save humanity from the unfolding climate crisis? A cadre of Twitter users seem to think so, after the photograph of a young Klondike goldminer bearing a striking resemblance to the Swedish activist was discovered this week.

The now viral 1898 image of three children operating a goldmine in Canada’s Yukon territory is part of a sprawling collection by the documentary photographer Eric Hegg. Near the end of the 19th century, the Swedish American captured some of the most iconic images of people hoping to make their fortunes in the rugged north.

120-year-old photo sparks theories that climate activist & environmental heroine, @GretaThunberg , is, in fact, a 'time-travel' who has traveled thru time to save our planet! Wishing her all the best and success in her mission to save the Earth. We can use the help we can get! https://twitter.com/history2cool/status/1196804875847393280 

One of the children looks eerily similar to the 16-year-old activist, famous for her Friday climate strikes, in both the intensity of her stare and long braided hair.

“To those saying ‘How can she be in the past if she’s from the future?!?’ Obviously, as a time traveller, she can travel to ANY time period. She obviously tried to go back 120 years, didn’t work, and now she’s here. Obviously!” tweeted the writer Jack Strange.

None of the children in the photograph are named, making it difficult to determine their identities. Only the date and location – Dominion Creek – are known. The image nonetheless captures the gritty reality many families faced as they searched frantically for gold.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/nov/22/greta-thunberg-time-traveller-1891-photo

• Like 1

@itsnotallrightjack apparently conspiracy theorists are going nuts over this. dont you see, shes here to save us from the future

thats msm, really going where no knob cheese has been before

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, zArk said:

@itsnotallrightjack apparently conspiracy theorists are going nuts over this. dont you see, shes here to save us from the future

thats msm, really going where no knob cheese has been before

The comments on the 19th century photo I've seen are joking but it has to be said it's uncanny how much the girl looks like Greta. I mean they are practically identical!