Because David Icke has promoted Free Speech. I am going to ask something which I have noticed during my research.

When I talked to somebody in favor of David Icke, He/She replied, It's hard to believe that David Icke had been seen in an underground facility with somebody(my understanding is a very dark figure). You may get the conversation yourself, if you search. It's a forum conversation just like this...

I think its a mistake to get too hung up on personalities

None of this is about any individual unless you are looking for someone to follow in which case you are an idiot because if you are following then you are not thinking for yourself

What this is all about is the information. The information is the star. The information is bigger than any of us. It's the information that has the ability to transform peoples perceptions.

So what we each need to be doing is establishing what information is true or not. There are many authors, researchers, commentators, bloggers, show hosts etc out there now in the independent media. They are not all saying the same thing so blindly trusting what you are told because someone on some platform somewhere told you its true is not a smart move

These various people who have an audience are just a grab bag for you to dip in and out of to hear different perspectives. Over time you will be able to corroborate information, cross check information and also see what does and doesn't turn out to be true

Trust is earned. That has always been the case since long before the internet. It takes a long time to build trust but it can be lost in an instance. Overtime you build a sense of who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't

So keep an objective distance and listen to lots of perspectives and see which people are accurate and which are simply pushing false narratives to create false perceptions

Edited by muir
  • Like 7

I know David sometimes uses the jubilee line when he's in London seen him a few times in the London underground. Lots of reptilians down there too. 

Seriously though can you eleborate!? Are you speaking of darper..?

16 hours ago, InfiniteAwareness said:

Because David Icke has promoted Free Speech. I am going to ask something which I have noticed during my research.

When I talked to somebody in favor of David Icke, He/She replied, It's hard to believe that David Icke had been seen in an underground facility with somebody(my understanding is a very dark figure). You may get the conversation yourself, if you search. It's a forum conversation just like this...

Anyone can make any unsubstantiated claim on a forum, though, can't they?

Perhaps that testimony was FAKE and designed to illicit the exact response you seem to have had to it.

Hi Size of LIght, I am totally agree with you! As my current awareness, that forum is really dark, I may have got a demon attachment just by clicking  a link that guy did to me,

The website name is like, hiperspacecafe, you can google it. People need be careful what they read or watch very carefully. The trick on this planet to trap people is just unbelievable!!!

2 minutes ago, InfiniteAwareness said:

Hi Size of LIght, I am totally agree with you! As my current awareness, that forum is really dark, I may have got a demon attachment just by clicking  a link that guy did to me,

The website name is like, hiperspacecafe, you can google it. People need be careful what they read or watch very carefully. The trick on this planet to trap people is just unbelievable!!!

Yep, there are a lot of very dark, sick people out there.

13 hours ago, size of light said:

Yep, there are a lot of very dark, sick people out there.

And David Icke is not one of them.

IMHO.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Heavenman said:

And David Icke is not one of them.

IMHO.

When one looks at how the world has been run for at least two thousand years, it will be very hard not to label anyone with the title, dark, sick or confused, religion and mythology was invented exactly for that very purpose, to remove us from our true direction and interaction with each other.

I had the Watchtower at my door again yesterday, a German outfit who were visiting the Uk handing out their so called wisdom, and after a while I asked them if they saw nature having a religion and or needing money to survive, and got very strange looks, I then asked of them one favour, they waited, and I asked them to close their book and be as kind to everyone they knew, because that is all we need to do, and in doing this they might follow their true vocation as divine beings, not underdogs who were held in geo stationary bondage and collar to anyone or anything.

They left searching through their book for an answer they would not find in it.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:31 AM, InfiniteAwareness said:

This guy thinks he is fake, get ready for a shock before you spit your coffee out.

12 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

This guy thinks he is fake, get ready for a shock before you spit your coffee out.

I have watched this video with interest and an open mind and waited patiently to see evidence of the claims that David Icke is a "satanic, transvestite, HRT user" and is therefore "sick". The only evidence put forward for this is that David Icke used to work for the BBC which is hardly hidden knowledge.

The guy who made this video is known on You Tube as netcoms197 and says that he has posted comments on David Icke's channel 3000 - 4000 times (!) stating that that David Icke is "satanic, transvestite, HRT user". He then seems surprised that he has been blocked from David Icke's channel...

He complains that his own videos have had little traffic, that many people have given him the thumbs down and have left abusive comments. I won't condone the abuse, but some of the comments do validly raise the point that there is no evidence presented for the claims being made.

Are all his videos like this or does he actually present any evidence of his claims at any point? If not, then I think this can be confidently discarded as bullshit.

• Like 2

They are all out there to muddy the waters, sitting behind their avatar and languishing in their own negativity and devotion to doing nothing useful.

Well if the fellows sol purpose is to vilify David Icke we know that google will take down his channel, oh and pigs fly and ducks have lips.

As Bill Hicks used to say ,what a dick

In all failing systems throughout historical collapse, all be it very slowly by design, if you follow and fund your own reality using the same system you are going to faulter along with it, channel and blogs and data are merely that, data, this will not get you what you need as the carpets below our feet are pulled from under you, those reading my endless rhetoric might take notice of what they own and have as alternatives if this comes to pass.

Then look unto the hills of true nature, which is devoid of religion, money and man made laws, thrive as humanity at it hight of science and innovation starve to death.

Ducks do have lips actually.

Free wisdom without books,

Edited by The Apprentice

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

Ducks do have lips actually.

Yeh I know, I've seen a few old ducks with lip stick

• Haha 1

Is David Icke Fake?

My honest answer is "I don't know". Muir made some interesting points earlier:

On 11/1/2019 at 8:27 AM, muir said:

I think its a mistake to get too hung up on personalities

None of this is about any individual unless you are looking for someone to follow in which case you are an idiot because if you are following then you are not thinking for yourself

What this is all about is the information. The information is the star. The information is bigger than any of us. It's the information that has the ability to transform peoples perceptions.

So what we each need to be doing is establishing what information is true or not. There are many authors, researchers, commentators, bloggers, show hosts etc out there now in the independent media. They are not all saying the same thing so blindly trusting what you are told because someone on some platform somewhere told you its true is not a smart move

These various people who have an audience are just a grab bag for you to dip in and out of to hear different perspectives. Over time you will be able to corroborate information, cross check information and also see what does and doesn't turn out to be true

Trust is earned. That has always been the case since long before the internet. It takes a long time to build trust but it can be lost in an instance. Overtime you build a sense of who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't

So keep an objective distance and listen to lots of perspectives and see which people are accurate and which are simply pushing false narratives to create false perceptions

I remember David Icke from when I was younger, when he used to present 'Grandstand' on a Saturday afternoon on BBC1, and from when he did the sports part on the news. I remember when he left the BBC and got into politics with the Green Party, and of course I remember the whole 'son of god' moment, when he became declared a 'madman'.

In the passing years, I remember seeing some interviews and articles about him, but it was a few years ago now that I found myself watching parts of his presentations on Youtube - I can't for the life of me remember how that came about to be honest. I bought "The Biggest Secret" and read it on my Kindle while I was on holiday, and it really did blow my mind.

After reading a few more of his books, I had the opportunity to see him speak at an event in Birmingham. I'd bought a ticket for an event that was taking place on a Sunday evening and had no idea where in Birmingham it was until the day before. I don't drive, so would have had to rely on public transport to get there. As it happened, the event was at Birmingham City FC, which was a short ten minute bus ride away for me. (Talk about fortuitous and having blind faith!)

David Icke's books and presentations have given me access to a wealth of new information which I had previously been unaware of. But let's be honest, with the exception of his own personal experiences, and adding his own twists, much of the material in his books has been researched from other peoples' works.

It is of course interesting to read "The Biggest Secret" from 1998 and "Everything You Need To Know" from 2017, and to see how David's thinking and beliefs have changed, so he is not one to rigidly stick to what he believes/knows.

As for the question of whether he is 'fake' or not, that is up to the reader to decide. David Icke himself asks his readers to 'question everything', so perhaps it is perfectly natural for the reader to question David's material, beliefs or opinions. Is he himself researching and 'regurgitating' fake material? Who knows really, the big problem with so-called 'conspiracy research' is that the only people who know that actual 'truth' are those who are never going to reveal the truth. So in the main, while there may be plenty of evidence to support alternative versions of the 'narrative', much of it remains in the 'hypothesis' stage, unable to be factually proven.

Since starting to read David Icke's books, I've also started looking at other 'alternative voices' out there, and I think it is healthy to do so.

As Richard D Hall would say: "Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see" - listen, read, absorb, think, and then make up your own mind.

I suppose looking back, did I ever believe that this man telling me the football scores on a Saturday afternoon as a child, would be the same man telling me about satanic bloodline families, holographic illusion of reality and a global conspiracy to enslave mankind, some thirty-odd years later?

If you open your mind to it, I guess anything is possible, you just have to consider it.

Edited by Grumpy Owl

23 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Is David Icke Fake?

My honest answer is "I don't know". Muir made some interesting points earlier:

I remember David Icke from when I was younger, when he used to present 'Grandstand' on a Saturday afternoon on BBC1, and from when he did the sports part on the news. I remember when he left the BBC and got into politics with the Green Party, and of course I remember the whole 'son of god' moment, when he became declared a 'madman'.

In the passing years, I remember seeing some interviews and articles about him, but it was a few years ago now that I found myself watching parts of his presentations on Youtube - I can't for the life of me remember how that came about to be honest. I bought "The Biggest Secret" and read it on my Kindle while I was on holiday, and it really did blow my mind.

After reading a few more of his books, I had the opportunity to see him speak at an event in Birmingham. I'd bought a ticket for an event that was taking place on a Sunday evening and had no idea where in Birmingham it was until the day before. I don't drive, so would have had to rely on public transport to get there. As it happened, the event was at Birmingham City FC, which was a short ten minute bus ride away for me. (Talk about fortuitous and having blind faith!)

David Icke's books and presentations have given me access to a wealth of new information which I had previously been unaware of. But let's be honest, with the exception of his own personal experiences, and adding his own twists, much of the material in his books has been researched from other peoples' works.

It is of course interesting to read "The Biggest Secret" from 1998 and "Everything You Need To Know" from 2017, and to see how David's thinking and beliefs have changed, so he is not one to rigidly stick to what he believes/knows.

As for the question of whether he is 'fake' or not, that is up to the reader to decide. David Icke himself asks his readers to 'question everything', so perhaps it is perfectly natural for the reader to question David's material, beliefs or opinions. Is he himself researching and 'regurgitating' fake material? Who knows really, the big problem with so-called 'conspiracy research' is that the only people who know that actual 'truth' are those who are never going to reveal the truth. So in the main, while there may be plenty of evidence to support alternative versions of the 'narrative', much of it remains in the 'hypothesis' stage, unable to be factually proven.

Since starting to read David Icke's books, I've also started looking at other 'alternative voices' out there, and I think it is healthy to do so.

As Richard D Hall would say: "Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see" - listen, read, absorb, think, and then make up your own mind.

What David did and said on the Wogan show was akin to what got the biblical character jesus into big trouble with the Hebrews, he used the term, The son of God, instead of the original Greek term, A son of god, and the same result became extant, back in the day they threw stones, today we are a bit more civilized, but the words can be just as destructive to your long term stability.

In the interview he says the word Lucifer, Lucifer means the light bringer, the morning star Venus.

If David had used the term Rothschilds or Jews we would not be viewing this interview.

Edited by The Apprentice

David Icke promotes freedom of speech, but his own forum has not shown much about it. Censorship and silences have been dominated?

What we focus, we become, isn't it? David let us focus on the negativities in the world, isn't it???

Edited by InfiniteAwareness

The young David is a real one for sure. Just like Stewart Swardlow(he actually told lots of truth in his early years), he may have been cloned. That's why people on the forum(hyperspacecafe) said that somebody saw David in the underground facility-clone center!!!

David Icke has earnt a lot of money by telling people lies and moaning.  It was, as far as I can tell, a wilful career choice  made after his mental breakdown in the 1980s.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daveo said:

David Icke has earnt a lot of money by telling people lies and moaning.  It was, as far as I can tell, a wilful career choice  made after his mental breakdown in the 1980s.

lets put that through the BS translater...

after david had a spiritual awakening he began to see the world with new eyes and to tell people things that with the passage of time have been largely vindicated

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Daveo said:

They are not lies but repeats of what was planned at least a hundred years ago, it does get boring and repetetive at times, but people tend to have six second memories today.

The rest is theoretical and yet to be proved, but be careful not to pay thrice for the data when you only need to pay once.

5 hours ago, Daveo said:

Don't burn out too quickly.

A clever troll is subtle and doesn't directly insult his target.

If you go too hard, too fast, all your posts might get deleted along with your inevitable ban, and I'd hate to think that you'd wasted your time.

• Like 1

I'm of the belief that we have to be told what is really going on.  I don't know if it's some hard and fast rule at a cosmic level, but the truth of what is going on always comes out.  It is up to us to do with the info what we please and learn from it if we choose.  The timing of David Icke arriving on the scene and the info he was speaking about was right before 9/11, and right before we had a collective consciousness re awakening.  He was right on time with info so many people were looking for.  There's no other way to say it, he appeared on the scene at the best possible time to have an effect and begin to gain what is now a massive audience around the world.  The timing was perfect....

Fake?  No, he's supposed to be here, by hook or by crook.  He believes in what he is doing, he has changed the viewpoints of a lot of people and has always provided an online space for people to meet up and discuss the issues.  Even those who want to talk shit about him get a voice.  That's pretty fair.  At this point it doesn't really matter how he got to this point, and if this is part of the plan of the PTB so be it, he's brought some fantastic info to the table and is part of the process we are going through.  David is a key player in this game.  It's just the way it is. 

• Like 1