Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy Owl

"Wealth Redistribution Through Climate Activism" - Piers Corbyn interview

Carl Benjamin (Sargon Of Akkad) did a very interesting interview with Piers Corbyn of 'WeatherAction':

Piers is of course the older brother of Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, and does offer some interesting insights into his younger brother's position in the Labour party.

Great to hear an 'actual' climate scientist refusing to go along with the 'science is settled' claims, and to acknowledge this all goes along with UN Agendas 21 and 2030.

• Like 1

I like listening to both Carl Benjamin and Piers Corbyn  and will watch this interview shortly. I do have a horrible feeling this interview may be used in the future to further discredit Piers in the eyes of the non awake public. I can just see how the BBC could spin it. Climate change denier Piers Corbyn in conversation with far right misogamist Carl Benjamin.

on the plus side Carl Benjamin has a missive following that aren't necessarily all clued up on the climate change scam.

Edited by Itsjaybigjay
add a bit more text
  • Like 1

funny how Piers Corbyn can say these things with impunity but if Jack Smith from Stoke on Trent says it.. hes a racist, climate change denier conspiracy theorist

its like nowt has changed in 20 years of the internet , imo, big names are being used to lead people into the promised land

,, ) the whole interview gave me flashbacks 20 years. 

2 points of note for me:

1. pulling the ladder up... is carl refering to brexit? very odd phrase in context

2. the mention of michael knowles at the end was good, but carl and piers do not seem to want to say "those that created christianity are the same group that created the environmental movement which is now extinction rebellion" 

man piers completely nails it!

why don't we hear his brother saying this stuff? jeremy has been a bitter dissapointment. he had a large upswell of support which gave him a platform to speak and he could have used it to really shake things up and instead he's siding with goldman sachs to try and torpedo brexit

its a shame it wasn't piers who rose to the top of the labour party

• Like 1