Sign in to follow this  
Stride

Best Book

So which is his best book and why?

Probably the last one for me.. it has everything in it.

Posted (edited)

Tales from the time loop was my first one, my wife came home and dropped it on the table saying 'this guy says all the same things that you keep going on about'... so i gave it a go.

pretty much read them all now, as far as i know. So much information, how does he remember it all ? i tried doing a wall chart with lines connecting folks etc... you wanna have seen the mess it ended up in..

So it is my fave, as it sort of struck a chord with me.

Edited by Astraldruid
  • Like 1

I think it's impossible to say any of David's books are his 'best'. Each book evolves and develops from the previous one as David himself understands more .

A favourite book is a different thing. I guess my favourite is one of his earlier books 'And The Truth Shall Set You Free' because this was the first book that really helped me understand the conspiracy on the world level. I just re-read it recently and it's astonishing how much has come about in the world, precisely as David was explaining, years before anyone else was. Even more amazing, given the book was written in 1995 and just a couple of years or so after David began to understand himself what was going on.

However, I think it would be best for anyone to read David's latest book first before delving into earlier titles.

Well I have only read one of his books - Phantom Self.

He's 100% right about the slave mentality most people have.

18 hours ago, Astraldruid said:

Tales from the time loop was my first one, my wife came home and dropped it on the table saying 'this guy says all the same things that you keep going on about'... so i gave it a go.

pretty much read them all now, as far as i know. So much information, how does he remember it all ? i tried doing a wall chart with lines connecting folks etc... you wanna have seen the mess it ended up in..

So it is my fave, as it sort of struck a chord with me.

I agree. Tales from the time loop by far his best book. Especially second part into the real nature of the reality we live in. Nothing is as it seems......not even TIme!

1 hour ago, Seanx said:

I agree. Tales from the time loop by far his best book. Especially second part into the real nature of the reality we live in. Nothing is as it seems......not even TIme!

what does david say about brexit sean?

5 hours ago, muir said:

what does david say about brexit sean?

Why don’t you read ‘THe perception, Deception ‘ and you’ll find out for yourself. 

Essentially how he exposes your UK  (and the EU) and your reptile Queen as the entire creation of the elite and how the British empire was a merely a front for the very same Elite. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Seanx said:

Why don’t you read ‘THe perception, Deception ‘ and you’ll find out for yourself. 

Essentially how he exposes your UK  (and the EU) and your reptile Queen as the entire creation of the elite and how the British empire was a merely a front for the very same Elite.

wow you are a slippery one aren't you? i've read the perception deception

on pages 410-424 he describes the EU 'stitch up'. You should read it sean it will really open your eyes to what the EU is

He talks about count kalergi and his ties to the rothschilds. He talks about EU founder monnets plan to destroy nation states to build a superstate. He talks about how the 'satanist' and 'pedophile' edward heath signed the Uk into the EC. He talks about the role of the banksters and the nazis in the vision of the EU and in the formation of it. He talks about how the EU is run by technocrats and is absolutely part of the NWO agenda

that's what you are supporting sean

Edited by muir

16 hours ago, Seanx said:

I shall, thank you for the recommendation.

Tell me, what is your analysis of the section about the European Union?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

I shall, thank you for the recommendation.

Tell me, what is your analysis of the section about the European Union?

It  is a an evil, centralized reptilian creation that is out to destroy the free nations of EU,  and have then controlled by a centralized elite. 

It is just a larger version of what they did when they created  their reptilian United Kingdom. 

36 minutes ago, muir said:

on pages 410-424 he describes the EU 'stitch up'. You should read it sean it will really open your eyes to what the EU is

He talks about count kalergi and his ties to the rothschilds. He talks about EU founder monnets plan to destroy nation states to build a superstate. He talks about how the 'satanist' and 'pedophile' edward heath signed the Uk into the EC. He talks about the role of the banksters and the nazis in the vision of the EU and in the formation of it. He talks about how the EU is run by technocrats and is absolutely part of the NWO agenda

You clearly  don’t get it. 

Or you don’t want to. 

I will say it   S. L. O. W. L. Y. so that you get it. 

I oppose BOTH of them. 

I’ll say it again: I oppose BOTH of these evil reptilian creations. 

What is so hard to understand about that. 

Maybe you can tell us WHY  you support the reptilian UK Freemasons and their fake state?

42 minutes ago, muir said:

Maybe also it might be a good idea to read what he says about how the  reptilian elite created your Uk state? 

The first book of David Icke's that I read was "The Biggest Secret", that was a couple of years ago now, and it really did blow my mind.

Although the book is dated from 1998, it is still very relevant, although much of the 'overall context' has been superceded by later books.

@Seanx later books show David moved on from the whole 'Reptilian' thing once he understood more of what it was about. I think you should do the same.

I then read "The Phantom Self", and of course the most recent "Everything You Need To Know", which pretty much brings us all up to date.

"Alice In Wonderland and The World Trade Center Disaster" was also a very good read, as it brought me up to speed with understanding false flag attacks, as well as exposing the conspiracy behind 9/11, as well as the Gulf War.

Read any David Icke book with an open mind, and suddenly things going on this crazy mixed-up world start to make a little more sense.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The first book of David Icke's that I read was "The Biggest Secret", that was a couple of years ago now, and it really did blow my mind.

Although the book is dated from 1998, it is still very relevant, although much of the 'overall context' has been superceded by later books.

@Seanx later books show David moved on from the whole 'Reptilian' thing once he understood more of what it was about. I think you should do the same.

I then read "The Phantom Self", and of course the most recent "Everything You Need To Know", which pretty much brings us all up to date.

"Alice In Wonderland and The World Trade Center Disaster" was also a very good read, as it brought me up to speed with understanding false flag attacks, as well as exposing the conspiracy behind 9/11, as well as the Gulf War.

Read any David Icke book with an open mind, and suddenly things going on this crazy mixed-up world start to make a little more sense.

18 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

You say Dave icke has moved on from the ‘ reptile’ stuff. 

What do you base that on? 

In fact he has done the opposite.  

His last major book, The Perception Deception’ - a 700 page book is virtually all about the reptilian Archontic manipulation of our reality. As is most of the phantom self. 

So i have no idea how you have come to the conclusion you have. 

Could you explain?

Edited by Seanx

3 minutes ago, Seanx said:

You say Dave icke has moved on from the ‘ reptile’ stuff. 

What do you base that on? 

In fact he has done the opposite.  

His last major book, The Perception Deception’ - a 700 page book is virtually all about the reptilian Archontic manipulation of our reality. As is most of the phantom self. 

So i have no idea how you have come to the conclusion you have. 

Could you explain?

Well, he explains that they're not actually reptiles. Have you read "Everything You Need To Know" yet?

David Icke still gets mocked today because he used to believe that the Queen was a 'shape-shifting lizard'.

Now we know how the shape-shifting works, and that while they may appear in reptilian form, they are not actually reptiles.

(I did forget to mention The Perception Deception, also a very good read!)

45 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Well, he explains that they're not actually reptiles. Have you read "Everything You Need To Know" yet?

David Icke still gets mocked today because he used to believe that the Queen was a 'shape-shifting lizard'.

Now we know how the shape-shifting works, and that while they may appear in reptilian form, they are not actually reptiles.

(I did forget to mention The Perception Deception, also a very good read!)

I still don’t get your point. 

You say  he has moved away from the reptilian  archontic theory  but his books and his recent seminars are all based on this. 

I’ve read his last few books, ‘the perception deception’ and ‘phantom self’, but not the last one which are all based on the Archontic manipulation of our reality. 

Are u you saying in his latest book, he is refuting this theory that the reptilian consciousness is not controlling our reality and that the ELite and the British Queen are not part of this  reptilian elite? 

That would be an extraordinary u-turn?  So you’re saying that icke is saying the queen  or the Rothchilds are not shapeshifting reptilian consciousness in  human form? 

So how do they maintain reptilian alignment  with their masters in the lower dimensions. 

This is quite a u- turn by icke. 

It is amazing that no one has mentioned this major u turn  by icke you say is in his last book.

Could you give me the name of the chapters where this is discussed .  

4 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I have just checked up with people who know and who have read his latest book, and your claim is bogus and false. 

He doesn’t do anything of the sort as you are claiming. 

In fact, he emphasizes more than ever the importance of understanding how these negative reptilian ideas must be totally cleansed from the very marrow of our collective unconscious.

Why would you make such a fake and misleading claim? 

I don’t understand the point of that. 

On 3/15/2019 at 11:18 AM, Seanx said:

Maybe also it might be a good idea to read what he says about how the  reptilian elite created your Uk state? 

we can't tackle that until we leave the EU

Until we leave the EU the EU runs affairs so first of all we need to leave the EU

On 3/15/2019 at 11:16 AM, Seanx said:

You clearly  don’t get it. 

Or you don’t want to. 

I will say it   S. L. O. W. L. Y. so that you get it. 

I oppose BOTH of them. 

I’ll say it again: I oppose BOTH of these evil reptilian creations. 

What is so hard to understand about that. 

Maybe you can tell us WHY  you support the reptilian UK Freemasons and their fake state?

you support being in a customs union therefore you support the freemasonic EU project

you clearly don't understand what is really going on in the world or maybe you do but are just shilling for their world government in the making...

1 hour ago, muir said:

you support being in a customs union therefore you support the freemasonic EU project

you clearly don't understand what is really going on in the world or maybe you do but are just shilling for their world government in the making...

Because you are a blind supporter of the elite’s reptile UK state, unlike most people here who want to get rid of both states - you are simply arguing about which prison cell you want to be in. 

And your choice is to be controlled and dictated to by the uk reptile state. 

Fine, your choice. 

Most of us want to get rid of both of them. 

In fact a poster here made the very  good point that we should get rid of their uk reptile FIRST  because it controls, via the city of london the flow and supply of the Elite’s  money. 

Collaspe that  and all the rest like the reptile Eu state will effortlessly fall. 

You must have collapsed when you read that.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Seanx said:

Because you are a blind supporter of the elite’s reptile UK state, unlike most people here who want to get rid of both states - you are simply arguing about which prison cell you want to be in. 

And your choice is to be controlled and dictated to by the uk reptile state. 

Fine, your choice. 

Most of us want to get rid of both of them. 

In fact a poster here made the very  good point that we should get rid of their uk reptile FIRST  because it controls, via the city of london the flow and supply of the Elite’s  money. 

Collaspe that  and all the rest like the reptile Eu state will effortlessly fall. 

You must have collapsed when you read that.

you are putting words on my mouth because you are a dishonest person relying on falsehoods to try and make your point

But you said you support staying in the customs union therefore you support staying in the EU

round_table05_01.jpg&f=1

Edited by muir

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, muir said:

Edited by muir
double post

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, muir said:

you are putting words on my mouth because you are a dishonest person relying on falsehoods to try and make your point

But you said you support staying in the customs union therefore you support staying in the EU

round_table05_01.jpg&f=1

Britain does not have to remain in the custom union. It was designed only for  NI. And that is what will happen in the end. NI will remain in cu while the rest of Britian will leave. 

1 hour ago, muir said:

round_table05_01.jpg&f=1

Why not put up a graphic from Ickes book showing how the elite created and currently controls and runs the Uk state

tell me what is the difference between the  UK state and the Eu state? 

Edited by Seanx

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Seanx said:

Britain does not have to remain in the custom union. It was designed only for  NI. And that is what will happen in the end. NI will remain in cu while the rest of Britian will leave. 

Why not put up a graphic from Ickes book showing how the elite created and currently controls and runs the Uk state

tell me what is the difference between the  UK state and the Eu state? 

The graphic shows how the trilateral commission is part of the round table and the trilateral commission is involved in the EU project. they are not seperate entities. But to answer your question the difference is that if the UK breaks up BEFORE they leave the EU then the single nation states will simply rejoin the EU and therefore we have gained nothing

So we have to leave the EU first and then we have to tackle the cabal in the UK in order to decentralise power down to the people

We have to hope that our european cousins will engage in the same struggle in their own nations but if one country leads then is sets an example

Edited by muir

5 hours ago, muir said:

The graphic shows how the trilateral commission is part of the round table and the trilateral commission is involved in the EU project. they are not seperate entities. But to answer your question the difference is that if the UK breaks up BEFORE they leave the EU then the single nation states will simply rejoin the EU and therefore we have gained nothing

So we have to leave the EU first and then we have to tackle the cabal in the UK in order to decentralise power down to the people

We have to hope that our european cousins will engage in the same struggle in their own nations but if one country leads then is sets an example

Ok, that’s quite interesting. 

Yes, I can see that could be a dangerous possibility......that the small nations could be picked off by Eu. 

.tell me  how you see, for example  how a new England or Scotland would

like when the uk ELite and ei ELite have been brought  down.