Stride

Is sport a waste of time

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

biological women might as well pack up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7097015/Transgender-woman-Cece-Telfer-wins-womens-national-title-NCAA-track-championship.html

why are all the feminazis quiet on this? they are a disgrace

lol, 

i read that caster has had iaaf decision overturn by a court..... sometimes a court can spew common sense

cece is a deluded maniac

wait for the Bodybuilding world to experience this, that should be fireworks

Edited by zArk

already happened in weight lifting.

bloke says hes a girl breaks all the world records lol.

dont get me started about blokey semen ya. hidden in plain sight

32 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

dont get me started about blokey semen ya. hidden in plain sight

dont be silly. Caster is a woman, she has female chromosomes. the end

Posted (edited)

r u related to her/him/it or are you taking what the media tells us to be fact ffs

Edited by bamboozooka

The transgender issue is very simple. People born with both organs should be the only ones considered transgender. Anything else is a psychotic illness.

hermaphrodites are hermaphrodites

not transexuals or transgender

boy shoulders boy hips. nothing to do with testostorone, the skeleton is the proof.

caster_semenya_09.jpg&f=1

Guest beware cats
On 5/25/2019 at 10:26 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Over the years billions of pounds from the UK lottery has been given to sport. Most of the money goes toTeam GB and the Olympics,

rather than local grass root projects.

"Britain’s glorious Olympics is mainly due to the National Lottery, and its role in helping deliver a string of medals should be recognised, says Dianne Thompson, boss of operator Camelot.

As the London Olympics bows out today, Thompson makes a bold claim for the Lottery’s role in Britain’s success.‘This is ordinary people’s money that has gone into elite and grassroots sport for years, including £2.2billion into the infrastructure of the Olympic Park,’ she says. ‘It has been paid for by National Lottery players.

Personally, I think the lottery money would better used helping disadvantaged people in society.

Im OK with some lottery money going into sports development but those who have succeeded and become multi-multi-millionaires should pay all the money given to them by the lottery back and they can keep the rest.

Guest beware cats

Womens sport is screwed.       In 5 years time all womens sport will be dominated by hermaphrodites (or whatever word properly describes her physical situation) like Semenya.   Some cracking lads playing in the Womens World Cup.

Its not Semenyas fault - its simply the way things are until there is a reaction from more "female" (if that describes it without offending anyone) athletes.

China will be actively sourcing their new generation of "female" athletes as we speak.

the russians done it with their women shot putters in the 70's. gruesome hairy things.

i like UFC watching all the black guys beat up all the white folk

On 6/20/2019 at 12:10 AM, Jumpeogue said:

i like UFC watching all the black guys beat up all the white folk

hmm thats a bit a of a silly comment

On 6/9/2019 at 11:00 PM, bamboozooka said:

boy shoulders boy hips. nothing to do with testostorone, the skeleton is the proof

the kim chizevsky effect --- muscle KIM on roids and everything training

b96cfb58a2d69e4f249902c317e94d17.jpg

KIM off the roids and toning her body back to normal

chizevsky.jpg

no denying that she naturally has the build for musclebuilding and competition but the difference is huge

I think sport when you are young has excellent benefits for the participants ,socially  physiologically and physically

However with professional sports the only benefits I can see are for the immediate participants (financially) ,but mostly for the social engineering elites.

Professional sports are promoted in such a way as to appeal to the tribal nature of the human condition, and as such puts another level of division in society (divide and conquer)  also it gives the working slaves less time to focus on their own enslavement,  and now you throw the engineered  transgender debacle into the mix you have more division and resentment.

If you play sport for the social and health aspect, I can see many benefits

So in answer to your question ,is sport a wast of time,  I guess its what you get out of it ,but for the majority that sit on their respective asses and watch the idiot box,I would say a definite no

i like listening and tuning into talkSPORT all day, every day. I train every day at my local small independent gym.

The Tour de France begins today, definitely one of the world's great sporting events.

I love it! The  competition, the scenery...

But there is a thing that all fans know: the cyclists are drugged up to their eyeballs and always have been. Right from day 1 of the first Tour.

It is not right, but what can you do? How can you ask sensible humans to pedal 3,500Km over two weeks in scorching heat on normal human food and drink??

And most of that is UPHILL!

I think there are other sports with serious drug problems. YES, I am looking at you, American football!

once you get into the higher levels of sport you start to come across freaky mutants.

i remember lukaku when he came on the scene as a  19 yr old. built like a brick shit house.

russia dopes, the west use therapeutic usage exemption. same thing really.

On 6/9/2019 at 3:08 PM, QuodHumana said:

The transgender issue is very simple. People born with both organs should be the only ones considered transgender. Anything else is a psychotic illness.

There are many hermaphrodites in true nature, let them be what nature intended, do not change nature because some fool in government want to use this as a politcal weapon.