eliteincontrol

The new global warming is the new cooling

As an avid gardener and greenhouse grower I can vouch for the warmer wetter winters and the cooler summers we have been getting, over the last ten years it has got increasingly harder to germinate seeds outside until late June, the growing window is becoming smaller by the decade, over the last ten years anyway and the late frosts are coming earlier.

Garden centres are now having to substitue their plants by adding extra Co2 into their growing houses, which they recover from their own heating system exhaust output, and then pumped back into the glass houses.

This is a good way to force on the plants, however, when the plants are then put outside in the normal air with a lower level of Co2 their growth is stalled for a while before the heat or lack of it at the height of summer get going, if the smaller window keeps getting smaller we could see the plants being grown for longer periods indoors to get something out of them, if the trend continues sed prics will sour and keeping your own as we have been doing for the last six years will bring much needed savings.

There is also a phenomenon rarely mentioned in todays warming/cooling debate and that is, the earths axial tilt is currently declining, the ecliptic is getting shorter and lower in the summer sky, declining at a rate of .78 arc minutes every 100 years, this will continue to happen until the predicted 22.1 minimum axial tilt before the Chandler Wobble reverses itself again, so in around 140 thousand years we will be at the lowest ebb for our Northern Ecliptic.

Just seen video footage of Sheffield and Rotherham suffering today with heavy torrential rain causing flooding in Sheffield city centre. So much rain today across central and northern parts.

I were speaking with someone today saying since Hallowe'en It's been very cold, unlike the last few years when it has been unseasonably mild for this time of year.

I predict that this Winter 2019-2020 there could be widespread snow forecast eventually across much of the UK as this hasn't happened for a few years.

listening to the weather reports, forcasts and reading media reports it seems to me the future predictions are attempting to affect people on a mass scale

back in august the media was attempting to convince everyone it was  already autumn

winter will be hailed earlier than dec 21st 

this is attempting to spell a change in our environment adverse to natural flow

As posted elsewhere Australia recently had record cold temperatures in one part of the country and record warm in the other half. The thing is to find a place to be comfortable with.