Truthr

Making sense of Wireless Communication and The Infinite Electromagnetic Spectrum

13 minutes ago, Truthr said:

I have looked at the first three links and all of them can be safely called missinformation, or lack of the correct information.

In our group of bee breeders and keepers we have over 200 years of knowledge, one member has over 48 years non stop beekeeping, queen bee success or failure has always been hit and miss long before mobile comms and chemicals were used, it all depends upon the weather in general.

We also have a breeding program going here of which I am the engineer of the equipment, which I have shown, and in poor seasons this is one way to boost the honey bee numbers, but honey bees are the least important pollinators, by a long way, it is the natural pollinators which are by far the most important for flora and virility of our fauna, wild food etc.

One thing that is happening globally is the wide spread use of chemicals, even in our gardens with products such as lawn feed which klls the weeds but not the grass for a well manacured lawn, the weeds are what many insects feed and breed amongst, like nettles and thistles and many more, here herbicides are the culprits who remove what is natural, then we have pesiticides which kill whole colonies in the hive as well as in the field.

Many reports are not done by bee keepers but scientists who have a vested interest in keeping their jobs, a few are honest.

Edited by The Apprentice

27 minutes ago, Truthr said:

I suggest you read a little more before you comment further. 

You put a frog in a pot of boiling water and it will jump straight out, if you put a frog in cold water and bring up the temperature up slowly it will stay in there until it boils to death. This was a real experiment done, not by me mind you.

If we are introduced EM over time, slowly, increasing it over time we do not notice its apparent affects, ill health or change in mood and health declines and changes generationally. I put you in a building where the Schumann Resonance is no longer dominant and your circadian rhythm, mood, blood quality etc, everything is affected. We are doing something similar to bees, affecting navigation, affecting their development, affecting their migratory habits, affecting their life cycle entirely.

To put this as politely as possible, you are mistaken as to what is occurring.

I think we are looking in the wrong places today, we are not looking at what it was like before Tv and Radio broadcasts, these are many times more powerful than mobile mast output and there was no problems with comms effecting bees then, but as soon as big agri got going here in the Dales is when we noticed certain areas loosing their wild pollinators, many farmers sprayed off the natural flora like white clover which we we surrounded by at one time, this had a two fold effect on insect life.

We are lucky here because we are in a wild hot spot with very poor land and lots of woodland which has remained untouched and the ideal place for research, same goes for our remaining wild meadows which are still full of wild flora and fauna, even though we all have mobile devices.

Keel University bought a small holding in the south of France to do their project on the bumble bee, they could have done it right here for the same results and saved about a quarter of a million in the mean time.

Edited by The Apprentice

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29913098

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/325831514_Radiofrequency_radiation_emitted_from_Wi-Fi_24_GHz_causes_impaired_insulin_secretion_and_increased_oxidative_stress_in_rat_pancreatic_islets

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2557071/

https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7520958012.pdf

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27313355

https://jeb.biologists.org/content/214/22/3705

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/05/17/electromagnetic-radiation-power-lines-phone-masts-poses-credible/

It is a simple fact at this point in time that this non-ionising radiation causes cell damage to all cells in any living organism, nothing to do with ionisation, the method of action for the damage is resonance or a particular frequency depending on what effect you want, or what you want to effect. Every single cell or thing with an apparent mass and shape can be considered an acoustic space, if I find the resonant frequency of a cell I can excite it with a little juice, damage it with a little morel, or I can completely destroy it, squarewaves cause far more cell damage than sinusoidal or sinewaves. That is due to the fact that it alternates between FULLY OFF to FULLY ON, a completely alien concept for all life on this planet, yet we are surrounded by it all of the time.

Everything has a resonant or fundamental frequency, that is to say a frequency or frequency range it likes to vibrate at, too much of that input and it can destroy itself. The "wave" is dimensionally, acoustically, physically, mathematically fitting inside the cell in harmonics, that is to say frequencies or waves that fit inside that sized thing. 

Everything is harmonics and inharmonics. Wireless comms is completely inharmonic to living organisms. Does this mean we can put a cellphone in a beehive and they leave instantly like a stink bomb has gone off or something? no, we understand things over time, the time is NOW to understand that this is no longer misunderstood or has been lied about completely by some people who have trillions of $ at their disposal and a few milliion here and there doesnt really effect their bank accounts as it worth far too much money.

Again, you are misunderstanding what is occurring around the world, and posting that I am linking to independent studies that are somehow mis and disinformation is laughable frankly. In addition to this, studies from the worlds leading universities are the ones you should be more concerned about someone posting ;)

I would love to be proven wrong, but I am not finding a single person who can or has so far as it is undeniable when you understand the world we live in in terms of ACTUAL universal law rather than the utter rubbish spoon fed to us by the establishment. I am not anti establishment, I am definitely one to say use discernment but its historically proven also that many academics get hush money, and/or larger budgets if they sing someone elses tune.

Lol... Mr Know-it-all Apprentice is arguing with people again who are far more knowledgeable than him, he's always got to be right, even when he's wrong. Which he usually is.

Don't let this clown put you off from posting here Truthr.

Apprentice is a legend in his own mind and there alone.

"I agree with you" is something you will NEVER EVER hear from this man.

Edited by Truthspoon

Appreciate the comment, I am already well aware he is wrong haha, but I try to post in a way that allows room for people to make up their own mind. He has added absolutely nothing except shown ignorance thus far. Shame.

1 minute ago, Truthr said:

Appreciate the comment, I am already well aware he is wrong haha, but I try to post in a way that allows room for people to make up their own mind. He has added absolutely nothing except shown ignorance thus far. Shame.

He is good at making things and has a lot of practical physical skills, but he lacks a great deal in intellectual and analytical skills.

He thinks being able to make things makes him a God but he frequently puts his oar in when he really doesn't know what he's talking about.

Anyway that's all I'll say.... I'll leave you to it. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

Mod note

can you please not call out each other 

Yeah I know sorry. I just didn't want Truthr to get the wrong impression about this forum that's all. We want people to stay, not get driven away by belittling and condescending negativity when they've put so much effort into presenting their ideas.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry Sceamingeagle, were you just eagle before I started posting?

Has there ever been and research on the main broadcasters like Tv and MS radio and the effects it has had on the general public?on a clear night we can see this mast, just imagine how much energy this is pumping out, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontop_Pike_transmitting_station

I have often watched animals in our local fields and where ever there is a high power line running across the animals never rest below them, so they surely can detect some kind of bad energy coming from them, and these are thought to produce cancer in people who live below these high power main lines.

The mobile coms scenario is much much lower power and like I said have not noticed any effects on my own bees, honey or wild even though I'm only a half mile from a major mast, infact they are thriving every year not declining where we are.

Anyone who is on fibre optical internet won't have any problems if they are connected directly without WiFi or LiFi, surely this is where we might be going instead.

Sollutions to these forms of free energy is what we need, not more of what w don't need.

1 hour ago, Truthr said:

What about the evidence about my bees, and what Lifi can do when used in its current form of light energy, is this not allowed, it is related.

31 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Has there ever been and research on the main broadcasters like Tv and MS radio and the effects it has had on the general public?on a clear night we can see this mast, just imagine how much energy this is pumping out, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontop_Pike_transmitting_station

Its not about the amount of energy at all, its about the coherence of the radiation, the frequency of that radiation and the duration of that radiation in squarewaves, i.e. digital "waves". You should read or watch a few of the things I have posted, all of what you have mentioned has been discussed and flys in the face of what you are saying or wtinessing in your particular area. Do not get me wrong I am not saying big agriculture is harmless, its absolutely vile. I am saying, this does clearly affect wild life and migration patterns of many birds also.  I will also say this without getting in to the finer details at this point, the switch from analogue to digital TV signals was one of the most important things this group of people have done, in their lifetimes.

28 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

What about the evidence about my bees, and what Lifi can do when used in its current form of light energy, is this not allowed, it is related.

I am posting evidence of what is going on and evidence on what people are not being told. Believe it or not, that is irrelevant, open discussion on anything related is very welcome, where I could potentially have an issue is where you wade in with your opinion and anecdotal observation of a completely uncontrolled environment, call studies I post misinformation or disinformation from a completely uninformed position. Opinion cannot, and should not ever be involved in a discussion where there is a well of information, and can be found independently elsewhere. I am posting puzzle pieces for others to piece together themselves, I already have a very good idea of what is occurring, I am still not anywhere near what I intend to post. If I came in here and started posting about some of the stuff I intend to, not a single person would even remotely believe it, I leave my posts open for thoughts, discussion, discernment, I guess I am saying it wasn't productive to the conversation. Want to talk LiFi, I am all for it!

love and light, good light not the bad stuff :D

Edited by Truthr

1 hour ago, Truthr said:

Its not about the amount of energy at all, its about the coherence of the radiation, the frequency of that radiation and the duration of that radiation in squarewaves, i.e. digital "waves". You should read or watch a few of the things I have posted, all of what you have mentioned has been discussed and flys in the face of what you are saying or wtinessing in your particular area. Do not get me wrong I am not saying big agriculture is harmless, its absolutely vile. I am saying, this does clearly affect wild life and migration patterns of many birds also.  I will also say this without getting in to the finer details at this point, the switch from analogue to digital TV signals was one of the most important things this group of people have done, in their lifetimes.

I am posting evidence of what is going on and evidence on what people are not being told. Believe it or not, that is irrelevant, open discussion on anything related is very welcome, where I could potentially have an issue is where you wade in with your opinion and anecdotal observation of a completely uncontrolled environment, call studies I post misinformation or disinformation from a completely uninformed position. Opinion cannot, and should not ever be involved in a discussion where there is a well of information, and can be found independently elsewhere. I am posting puzzle pieces for others to piece together themselves, I already have a very good idea of what is occurring, I am still not anywhere near what I intend to post. If I came in here and started posting about some of the stuff I intend to, not a single person would even remotely believe it, I leave my posts open for thoughts, discussion, discernment, I guess I am saying it wasn't productive to the conversation. Want to talk LiFi, I am all for it!

love and light, good light not the bad stuff :D

No problems TR, What I will do is study some more when I get time, I know a few people here who are into the comms paradigm who can throw more light on things, so lets ee where things go/develope, this seems to be a large town and or city type scenario where the new tech is being pushed, hopefully it won't come here so much or at all in the sticks.

Do you have a creative outlet of some sort? Well, you always have that sense, or essence or frequency with you wherever you are, at any given moment you can choose to sit in the sense of relaxation, oneness, calmness and being content. Do not underestimate being content. It is a sense of not needing, not requiring, just you in that moment, complete, whole, all fragments of you are together working as one in divine harmony to produce that creative outlet or flow. Depression, anxiety, OCD, even pain, remember that you can always look to the essence of being from a time you are intending to be focused, relaxed and content. If you understand that it is always mind over matter, you have far more choice than you allow yourself, we have learnt purposelessness and learnt hopelessness. You are a sovereign being, a fragment of a once whole, our journey here is healing ourselves in order to come back together individually and collectively to coalesce once again and truly see that we are not separate entities, that is an illusion created for us, by us, ultimately controlled by someone else, we are all we ever needed. 

Once you understand the frequency or essence of a feeling so intimately well you can choose to be in it any time. We are the path most trodden, but neural plasticity exists, we are the wolf we feed, we are either serving the light or the apparent lack of light. We all have both within us at all times, we all have access to both at all times, we are being steered to mindlessly choose the absence of light without our conscious knowledge. It IS a conscious choice, we just didn't know there was a game being played on the other side of the light.

Edited by Truthr

http://www.reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

Then research Project Paperclip. 

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view then scan this and see that even US intelligence believed UK intelligence lied about Hitler committing suicide. All there to see in the official FBI vaults, discern for yourself.

No matter what you think, you always have a choice if you want to create from love or fear, we are all in this together.

The essence of love. Think of hugging the most dearest person to you, a really close, warm squeeze, smell the scene, hear the surroundings, really FEEL the sense of love, the warmth of love and light coming in to your being as you share your love for one another. This sense, is never far away, even in times of hard truths we ALL still have that sense IN us at all times, the universe IS love, compassion and understanding, it is built of us, for us, by us. We are the light, we need to see the darkness in order to understand how brightly our light shines, especially in the face of darkness. Darkness is just the apparent absence of light, darkness doesn't know that it IS still light. The Yin always contains some Yang, the Yang always contains some Yin. It is the supreme ultimate truth, in a symbol. It is the Tai Chi, it is the universe. The universe is not duality, it is infinite, the truth is therefore in between, it is in the infinite, never the black nor the white.

The greatest trick the devil pulled was not to suggest evil doesn't exist, it is to suggest that this universe is godless. How funny, by saying or thinking that it disempowers you, YOU are the light. 

love and light 

Edited by Truthr

I do this puzzle/related information thread to serve interested like minded folks with what I have learnt so far along my journey. So, if folks still follow or are interested on any of the probably many subjects, where would you like me to expand upon? I also realise this thread would be suited to far too many subjects, nature of reality, secret socities, politics, spiritualism, religion, technology etc. Where shall we dive in further?

Edited by Truthr

I shall go back to freestyle posts.

https://www.magdahavas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Glaser_1972_shortened.pdf - This PDF from the Naval Medical Research Institute.

"This US Navy report from 1972 documents the connection of 122 bioeffects to microwaves. Dr. Zorach Glaser, PhD of the US Navy presented a research report covering more than 2,200 studies, which link weak wireless signals (microwave radiation) to more than 122 biological effects. “Bibliography of Reported Biological Phenomena (Effects) and Clinical Manifestations attributed to Microwave and Radio-Frequency Radiation."

-----------------

You may have heard of string theory, and almost definitely heard of quantum theory. Our reality is far closer to what string theory suggests, which is that all "matter" is built of tiny strands of a vibrating string of something. Another way to look at the vibrating string would be to imagine cymatics, a vibrating plate with particles of sand vibrating the sand in to geometric shapes or forms. Instead of it being a plate it is vibrating geometric shaped electromagnetism, the surrounding oscillations therefore creating shape and form, which when condensed or multiplied out becomes matter, the things we can sit on, or touch. Remember that all matter is 99.9999999999999% empty space.
1280px-Penrose_Tiling_%28Rhombi%29.svg.png 

Tessellation occurs, this being geometric shapes combining to create more complex shape and form, 2d, 3d, 4d 5d, whatever, geometry doesn't care, it is divine maths repeating itself. It is said that in some of the oldest known Sankskrit the universe was said to have been "sung in to existence". We live in a musical universe, our "god" or creator being a divine vibration that spans the entire universe, but don';t forget it is also an infinite fractal universe. 

Matter, or this simulation has been created by us, it is essentially a mass hallucination all of our minds believe to be true, our "matter" has been created by generations before us, our perceptions haven't changed and so our reality hasn't shifted either, we quite literally create, we are 7.7 billion fragments of a once whole, when you align all parts of yourself to achieve something nothing is impossible. Imagine what humanity could do once it knows the games being played? 

-----------------

Ancient prophecies foretold a coming Golden Age in our very near future - and the U.S. government may well have encoded these predictions into a variety of mysterious symbols. Antigravity, teleportation, time travel, energetic DNA evolution and consciousness transformation could create a world few of us ever even dreamed of.

Space, time, matter, energy and biological life may be the result of a Source Field that is conscious and alive in its own unique way - on a scale far too vast for the finite mind to fathom. Over 1000 different references, predominantly from mainstream scientists, make the case.

slide_188875_336273_large.jpg?1314209527536

Dr. William Braud is one of a variety of scientists who have performed rigorous, laboratory-controlled studies proving that mind-to-mind communication is very real, and repeatable in a science lab. Participants were able to induce measurable changes in the electrical conductivity of another person's skin at a distance without their conscious awareness.

Many of these experiments were done in rooms shielded from all electromagnetic signals -- proving this phenomenon cannot be explained by any known energy waves in the conventional spectrum.

By 1929, over 148 different cases of "multiples" had been documented in science -- where multiple scientists independently make the same breakthroughs at the same time. This included calculus, the theory of evolution, color photography, thermometers, telescopes, typewriters and steamboats.

There is wonderful, abundant proof that "extrasensory perception" is a natural gift we all possess -- but these groundbreaking studies have received very little publicity. Could the basic energy of the Cosmos be conscious in some way?

slide_188875_336274_large.jpg?1314209569555In 2011, Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier demonstrated "DNA teleportation," where ordinary water molecules in a sealed test tube assembled into DNA. A tube with ordinary water was placed next to another tube that had water with trace amounts of DNA in it. Both tubes were electrified with a weak 7Hz current. Some of the hydrogen and oxygen molecules in the tube with pure, sterile water transformed into DNA -- by a process still unknown to Western science.

Sir Edmund Hoyle, the co-discoverer of the DNA molecule, and Chandra Wickramasinghe noticed that 99 percent of all the dust in the galaxy had peculiar optical properties. The only material that could create these effects in the laboratory was freeze-dried bacteria.

In 1980, Sir Hoyle said, "I suspect that the cosmic quality of microbiology will seem as obvious to future generations as the Sun being the centre of or our solar system seems obvious to the present generation."

slide_188875_336275_large.jpg?1314209606415The agricultural corporation Ciba-Geigy discovered they could transform existing plant seeds into extinct varieties -- simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species and tulips with thorns.

Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphosize in 16 days. He also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, causing the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.

Korean scientist Dr. Dzang Kangeng got patent #N1828665 for a device that used microwaves to transfer the DNA-wave information of a duck into a pregnant mother hen. Roughly 80 percent of her eggs hatched as half-duck, half-chicken hybrids.

Dr. Peter Gariaev zapped salamander eggs with a low-level laser and redirected the beam into frog eggs. The frog eggs experienced a complete metamorphosis, and grew into healthy adult salamanders.

slide_188875_336276_large.jpg?1314209633159

Human life could be a galactic or even universal template -- potentially appearing on every habitable, watery planet in the galaxy thanks to the quantum properties of DNA.

The majority of ancient cultures, worldwide, reported interactions with human-looking "gods" or "angels" that gave them powerful assistance -- including agriculture, animal husbandry, spoken and written language, construction techniques, mathematics and science, as well as spiritual teachings of morality, ethics and becoming a more loving person.

Highly unusual human skulls have been found around the world, including a series discovered in Boskop, South Africa whose brain capacity is twice that of normal humans -- with large heads and small, childlike faces. They were given highly honorable burials -- as Discover Magazine revealed in 2009. Bizarre elongated skulls have also been discovered in Peru, Bolivia, Russia and elsewhere- - closely matching the appearance of early Egyptian pharaohs -- and some of them are still on display in museums.

slide_188875_336277_large.jpg?1314209664191Drs. David Raup and James Sepkoski discovered a 26-million-year cycle in the evolution of life on Earth after creating the most exhaustive fossil catalog ever assembled. Fearing embarrassment, they worked harder to try to eliminate the pattern -- but it only became stronger and clearer as they did more research.

Recently, Drs. Robert Muller and Robert Rohde discovered a 62-million-year cycle within the same data, going back to the dawn of complex fossil life on Earth. These cyclical events may be triggered by galactic energy waves.

Dr. William Tifft discovered concentric bands of microwave energies within galaxies that slowly expand away from their centers. Dr. Harold Aspden's unique physics equations suggest these separate, distinct microwave regions may possess different properties on a quantum level.

Life appears to be a natural law -- an "emergent phenomenon" within quantum mechanics that appears wherever and however it can, and is periodically reprogrammed by energetic forces that can be reproduced in a laboratory.

slide_188875_336278_large.jpg?1314209696463

In the early 1900s, Sir Alfred Watkins discovered that many different sacred sites in England, from the Stone Age right through to modern abbeys and cathedrals, were built upon straight paths he called "ley lines."

Ivan T. Sanderson rigorously charted where all the ships and planes were disappearing on Earth, and found ten different "vortex points" - -including the Bermuda Triangle. Strangely, these points were equidistant -- and by adding the north and south poles as well, Russian scientists then found the points assembled into a geometric pattern. NASA / NOAA scientists Drs. Hanshou Liu and Athelstan Spilhaus independently discovered this same geometric pattern in the structure of undersea volcanic ridges and mountain ranges worldwide.

Goncharov, Morozov and Makarov did a massive, worldwide survey of ancient sites - compiling some 3,300 different locations in total, including Watkins' sites -- and found that every single one of them was built on this Grid. But why?

slide_188875_336279_large.jpg?1314209727135The Great Pyramid was originally covered with mirror-polished white limestone, causing it to look like a perfect, gleaming marble sculpture -- and Col. Howard-Vyse discovered surviving casing stones in the 1800s. There are many unsolved mysteries regarding the extreme precision of the GP's construction -- which vastly exceeds the technical capabilities of today.

Pyramids appear all over the Earth - about 130 in Egypt, roughly 300 in Mesoamerica, over 100 in the Xian province of China, at least one strong contender in Bosnia, and 1776 cone-shaped pyramid mounds on the tiny island of Bohol in the Philippines -- among others.

Russian scientist Dr. Alexander Golod began building pyramids out of PVC pipes and fiberglass sheets in 1990. Stunning experiments were conducted in them by mainstream Russian scientific institutions, showing profound healing effects on biological life as well as the earth's climate -- but they could not find any academic journal that would publish their results.

slide_188875_336280_large.jpg?1314209756239Einstein proposed that as an object approaches light speed, it gets more and more massive - ultimately reaching infinite mass. Dr. Vladimir Ginzburg discovered that this same Einstein equation could be inverted -- turned upside-down -- causing an object to lose mass and dematerialize as it reaches the speed of light. No other laws of physics are violated by inverting this equation. It is also an equation that isn't 100% accurate.

Protons, neutrons, electrons, atoms and clusters of atoms have all been observed to pop into a "wave" state, losing any solid identity as particles. This may be happening every time their internal quantum movement slightly exceeds the speed of light -- which has since been proven possible.

Russian scientist Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev discovered that by simply dropping a solid object on a hard floor, its weight decreased for about 20 minutes. Ancient stonemasons may have been able to energize stone so it can lift easily -- and be soft enough to mold like moist clay.

slide_188875_336281_large.jpg?1314209788615The Wheeler-DeWitt equation reveals that quantum physics does not require time to be linear - in fact it cannot be linear in the absolute sense. Einstein proved that as we move through space, we also move through time -- meaning that by accelerating to near-light speed, we could move through hundreds of Earth years in just a few minutes.

Physicist Dewey Larson was able to unify quantum mechanics and astrophysics by postulating a "Time Region", or time-space -- a parallel reality in which time as we know it becomes three-dimensional. By simply moving through space in this parallel reality, we actually travel in time.

When you speed up an atom so its internal movement is faster than the speed of light, it may be moving into time-space. If it then moves to a new location in the parallel reality before returning, it will not only have teleported -- it will have traveled through time.

slide_188875_336282_large.jpg?1314209812641Human beings may be a Galactic design - and once we reach a certain level of evolution, we may be able to "walk between worlds" and exist in our own "local" reality as well as the parallel reality of time-space. This would make it possible to achieve feats such as teleportation and time travel without any technology.

The key to these fantastic abilities may be the pineal gland. Many ancient traditions incorporated pineal-gland-shaped symbols, and some mystery school teachings said this was the center of all psychic perception. Modern science reveals the pineal gland is lined with retina-like tissue on the inside that is then wired into the brain by a "phototransduction cascade" -- just like the two conventional eyes in the body.

Floating crystals inside the pineal gland may be picking up and releasing photons from time-space, causing the person to see fleeting visions normally written off as daydreaming or imagination.

slide_188875_336283_large.jpg?1314209837038Several different people who claim to have been employed by government defense contractors, and proved their bonafides, have independently stated that Project Looking Glass is essentially a reverse-engineered pineal gland, but on a much larger scale.

Three rings rotate around a barrel of water -- shielding it off from conventional electromagnetic signals. Photons begin coming through the water, showing images from wherever the person operating the device is imagining themselves to be - not only in space but in time.

Such a device could give an incredible advantage in steering elections, financial markets and potential future events. Most interestingly, those who have used the Looking Glass device to allegedly see into the future have reported that nothing is visible at the end of the year 2012 -- the images merge into white light. Anything viewed after this "time nexus" seems to be the product of the imagination of the viewer and little else.

slide_188875_336284_large.jpg?1314209865315According to prominent historians Santillana and von Dechend, dozens of different ancient mythologies, worldwide, were 'encoded' with information about a 25,920-year cycle in the Earth's axis -- likely by the ancient human 'Gods' who visited them. The analogy of a mill for grinding grain was often used, apparently to symbolize the Earth's axis. In many myths the axis of the mill breaks, causing major earth changes -- but a Golden Age results.

Western religious beliefs of an apocalypse can all be traced back to far more ancient texts that inspired them. Historians Boyce and Grenet argue that the purest surviving remnants of these texts are the Zoroastrian scriptures. These texts say Earth will not be destroyed as we move through this process.

Evil is gradually worn down and defeated by the efforts of the just, and time itself will change in a fundamental way -- creating Fraso-Kererti, the dawning of the Golden Age.

slide_188875_336285_large.jpg?1314209892935Symbols, paintings and written text, placed prominently on American currency and in the US Capitol, clearly predict that the ancient human 'Gods' return at the end of the 25,920-year cycle. Humanity itself goes through a profound transformation, becoming like the 'Gods' themselves. 

Edited by Truthr

Is Music In Our DNA?

MARINA JONES

FEBRUARY 13TH 2014

Music NotesIf you have ever listened to Pandora Internet Radio, you know that this radio service plays musical selections for you based on your own musical interests (a skill that’s honed the more you use their services). You provide the feedback by pressing the “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” button after each track, and by magic, the next piece you hear is pretty much what you wanted to hear. It’s very cool, indeed,  but it poses a question: How do they achieve this? It almost seems like sorcery. After all, music is a highly subjective experience.

Pandora’s team consists of trained musicologists who listen to every piece in the catalog and break it down into 450 attributes and musical characteristics. When you give them your feedback about your musical preferences, the program chooses the next song with similar “chromosomes.” In fact, Pandora started as a “Music Genome Project” which was conceived in late 1999, in an effort to “capture the essence of music at the fundamental level.”

This scientific dissection is nothing new in the field of musicology. Researchers in London have tried to crack the code, which determines why some tunes, known as “earworms”, get stuck in our head. By analyzing common characteristics of these tunes, they found that the stickiness of earworms results from a balance of certain musical intervals and rhythmic structures. “By studying earworms” – says the program’s co-director Daniel Mullensiefen – “we really can decode the DNA of a pop song that perfectly lodges in our memory.” In this way, they are able to predict with 70 to 80 percent accuracy which tunes will become popular.

While musicians have been busy decoding music’s DNA, scientists have been busy doing the opposite –assigning musical notes to the strands of DNA.

THE MUSIC OF LIFE:

DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is a record of genetic information written in a chemical language. It is composed of long strings of molecules called nucleotides, which contain chemicals called bases. There are four bases, commonly abbreviated as A,C,G and T, adenine, cytosine, guanine, and thymine. They form pairs called base pairs. Each base pair makes one “rung’ of the DNA ladder called a Double Helix. Genes are written in a code using the four bases, A, C, G and T, which come in groups of three. A group of 3 base pairs is called a codon. Codons tell a cell what amino acids to build. There are 20 amino acids and they are the building blocks of proteins.

The human genome has a sequence of 3.2 billion base pairs. These base pairs could fill 200 telephone directories and if read aloud, would take 50 years to read. If you took all the DNA from a single human cell, stretched it out and joined it together, it would be about 2meters (6ft) long. If you put the entire DNA in your body end to end, it would reach from the Earth to the Sun and back 600 times. So, how does one go about creating DNA music?

CREATING UNUSUAL SYMPHONIES: 

One of the pioneers in the DNA music field is David Deamer, professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of California, Santa Cruz. In 1988 he collaborated with Susan Alexjander, composer and music theorist, on a science/art project to collect frequencies from the bases of DNA with a spectrophotometer. The spectrophotometer is an analytical instrument that measures the intensity of light as a function of its wavelength. Deamer passed infrared light through a base molecule of DNA, and when the light was absorbed at specific frequencies, the instrument plotted the absorption bands as a spectrum with a wavenumber (number of waves per centimeter).

Image Credit: Michael Zev Gordon. Image Credit: Michael Zev Gordon.

Once the wavenumber was determined, it was converted to hertz (Hz). In order to get frequencies within hearing range, the authors translated the patterns of ratios in light into a sound medium,in order to “hear’ the information. The data was programmed into a Yamaha DX7 IID synthesizer, which created sound banks from the hertz numbers. The resulting music was microtonal (microtones are smaller than half-tones on a piano).

This collaboration was a result of Susan Alexjander’s bid to answer the questions she had posed to David Deamer – “Is our biology harmonically ordered in any way? If we could hear the body, delve into its rhythms and frequencies, what might it sound like?”

THE VARIABLES:

This project was unique in that instead of assigning arbitrary pitches to bases, amino acids, or proteins, the actual vibrational frequencies were collected directly from the molecules. These frequencies were used as the basis for the musical composition –“Sequencia”, performed by voice, violin, cello, tabla, and synthesizer.

In 1986, Susumu Ohno, a geneticist and molecular biologist, known for his work in genetic sex determination and evolution through gene duplication, also turned DNA sequences into musical pieces. He notated more than fifteen songs based on the DNA of a variety of living organisms. Ohno assigned musical notes to the four bases – *do* to cytosine, *re* and *mi* to adenine, *fa* and *so* to guanine, and *la* and *ti* to thymine. He also chose a particular duration for each note and ordered the nucleotides according to their molecular weight. His design was based on the principle of repetition recurrence found in nature and in genome duplication.

Ohno and his wife, Midori, a musician, used their coding assignment to reverse the process. They translated the Chopin Nocturne Op.55 No1 into a DNA sequence and what they found was astounding – the resulting DNA was similar to the large subunit of the mouse DNA polymerase II, differing only by one nucleotide (someone should try to convert the musical portraits of the animals from the *Carnival of the Animals* by Saint-Saëns into a DNA sequence to see if there are any similarities).

When you listen to DNA music, you wonder – how can these compositions be faithful to a precise genetic sequence and at the same time sound like real music? Not all conversions of DNA sequences into sounds can be called music. Some are just the acoustic signatures of different species of organisms. Nevertheless, they are fascinating to listen to not only because they share with us a secret of the organism’s hidden life at a cellular level, but also because we are able to hear the dynamic force of life itself.

OTHER APPLICATIONS:

There are so many creative ways in which DNA sequences can be translated into music. Twenty amino acids can be grouped according to their hydrophobicity, acidity, and polarity – according to John Dunn, a computer programmer and a creator of Algorithmic Arts. Together with K.W. Bridges, a botanist, Dunn created software that converts protein sequences into music. They adjusted the instrumentation and tempo to match the biological characteristics of the protein of different organisms, such as starfish and sea urchins.

Image Credit: Red Ice Creations

Four fundamental resonant frequencies as DNA… F#, C#, A and D#!

As taken from: https://futurism.com/is-music-in-our-dna

Edited by Truthr
  • Thanks 1

A little intro in to Royal Rife and his mindset, history and modalities. "There's no business model in finding a cure"

Edited by Truthr

Only saw this recently, fits in very neatly with the aetheric view of the cosmos. Connected or seperate? love or fear? We have been sold a massive lie.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-23-at-3.01.03-PM.png

Dr. Masaru Emoto and Water Consciousness

in Structured Water Science /

Dr. Masaru Emoto, the Japanese scientist who revolutionized the idea that our thoughts and intentions impact the physical realm, is one of the most important water researchers the world has known.  For over 20 years until he passed away in 2014, he studied the scientific evidence of how the molecular structure in water transforms when it is exposed to human words, thoughts, sounds and intentions.

The extraordinary life work of Dr. Emoto is documented in the New York Times Bestseller, The Hidden Messages in Water.  In his book, Dr. Emoto demonstrates how water exposed to loving, benevolent, and compassionate human intention results in aesthetically pleasing physical molecular formations in the water while water exposed to fearful and discordant human intentions results in disconnected, disfigured, and “unpleasant” physical molecular formations.  He did this through through Magnetic Resonance Analysis technology and high speed photographs.

See the following water crystal photographs from Dr. Emoto’s work.  Each water crystal you see was exposed to the word it has written next to it prior to being photographed:

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.24.12 PMScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.25.29 PMScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.26.36 PMScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.27.24 PMScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.28.09 PMScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.28.23 PM

His research also showed us how polluted and toxic water, when exposed to to prayer and intention can be altered and restored to beautifully formed geometric crystals found in clean, healthy water. The following photos are images of photographs of the the water in the Fujiwara Dam before and after the Reverend Kato Hoki, chief priest of Jyuhouin Temple, offered an hour long prayer over it.

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.33.17 PMScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.34.27 PM

Dr. Emoto also studied how sound affects water.  The Emoto music studies demonstrate how certain types of sound, like classical music, generate beautiful crystalline patterns, while heavy metal music, generate ugly and distorted crystalline formations.  In the images below you see the crystalline formation resulting from water being exposed to Mozart’s Symphony No. 40 and then in contrast what the water crystal image looks like after listening to heavy metal music.

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.43.20 PMScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.44.09 PM

Dr. Masaru Emoto put Water as a Living Consciousness on the map for the scientific world. He showed us how water is an energy capable of more than we ever imagined. The power human thoughts, sounds and intentions has to strengthen and disempower is one of the greatest discoveries of our time.

His work has us question, if water is affected by the words, intentions, and energies, what about human beings, who are made of mostly water? If we transform the water and thoughts we are made of, what else is possible?

There are legions of scientists who have built upon the breakthroughs of Dr. Emoto and are offering practical technologies for everyday life.  One such example who we find particularly inspiring is the Austrian Engineer Bernard Ratheiser.  Since 1994, he has developed devices that restructure water molecules and assist water in being its highest vibration as living energy.

With vortexing and sacred geometry along with nature’s energies through precious stones, Bernhard Ratheiser has created a way for water to be revitalized when it passes through one of his water structuring devices. Every measurement in his beautiful devices is designed to evoke the energy of the cosmos and realign water with the energy of creation.  Take a peek inside the Jivara Maximus Whole House device in the image below:

jivara-maximus-top

When water passes through his Jivara UMH devices, everything life supporting in the water is enhanced, energy increases, memory is erased, and toxins are energetically neutralized.  The following are actual photos of water that passed through the Jivara UMH device using the Emoto Protocol:

Jivara Emoto Proof

We live in exciting times when new technologies like water structuring devices are making it easy for us to access water’s highest vibration.  Our understanding of the natural world is moving to new levels as technology embraces the truth of structured water science with sacred geometry, vortexing, and gemstones.

Thanks to the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto, we now know what is possible when we consider water as a living consciousness. There are now many scientists diving deeper into what’s possible with the energy of water. If you’d like to continue to expand your knowledge there are many great resources such as these videos on YouTube. 
As taken from: www.thewellnessenterprise.com

Pyramids can have a similar affect on the structure of water :)