Jump to content
Dawn

The Elite - Those who know the secret

Recommended Posts

I have mentioned on other threads that I had a conscious awakening 4 months ago. Extra information was streaming to me and I realized I was more than I had been led to believe. Since then I have thrown myself into the study consciousness, quantum physics, origins of man, near death experiences, and many other topics that seem to be deeply interwoven. 
 

I have obviously only scratched the surface, but I thought I would share my current hypothesis. 
 

My studies and personal experience have led me to believe that we are bigger than the 3rd dimension. We are simply having a third dimensional experience...putting another experience on our soul card. We are learning things that can not be learned without conflict and suffering. 
 

I believe all it takes to rule the world is that knowledge. If you know that death isn’t really death and there is no reason to fear it. If you know that there is no judgement in death, rather.. your soul learns the most when you stray the farthest from the light... There really isn’t anything you can’t accomplish when you are playing by a different set of rules than everyone else. 


Those who know rule those that don’t. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t subscribe to simulation theory, but I do think video games provide a good example of what I’m talking about. 
 

In a lot of video games, you get to choose whether your character is good or evil. My tendency is to make my character good because it can be a pain to be an evil character. You end up getting thrown in jail, assets seized, killed by your criminal consorts, women and children run from you, etc.

 

However, after playing a game once or twice through with a benevolent character, you realize that there are achievements you can’t unlock unless you take the evil path. You can’t actually complete the game if you refuse to be an evil character. I think your spirit takes this into consideration when mapping out a new 3rd dimension experience. 
 

I think it’s ultimately about learning and experiencing things you haven’t learned in other incarnations.
 

I don’t have any other theories that start to explain the evil...just for evil sake...that runs through the circles of the elite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dawn said:

I don’t subscribe to simulation theory, but I do think video games provide a good example of what I’m talking about. 
 

In a lot of video games, you get to choose whether your character is good or evil. My tendency is to make my character good because it can be a pain to be an evil character. You end up getting thrown in jail, assets seized, killed by your criminal consorts, women and children run from you, etc.

 

However, after playing a game once or twice through with a benevolent character, you realize that there are achievements you can’t unlock unless you take the evil path. You can’t actually complete the game if you refuse to be an evil character. I think your spirit takes this into consideration when mapping out a new 3rd dimension experience. 
 

I think it’s ultimately about learning and experiencing things you haven’t learned in other incarnations.
 

I don’t have any other theories that start to explain the evil...just for evil sake...that runs through the circles of the elite. 

 

I think good and evil is within us all.

 

On the subject of video games, I don't play them so often now, but a few examples spring to mind.

 

Back in the 90s, the 'god game' genre was all the rage, and I remember a game called 'Black And White' which was particularly interesting. Your 'character' was a disembodied hand, and you were the 'god' of a land where people and animals lived. You could choose to play as a 'benevolent' or 'malevolent' god, and your actions would determine how the game played out.

 

Yeah, it was nice to be the nice guy and do things to help out your villagers, but lets face it it was also a bit of fun sometimes to smash a village to pieces and toss sheep into the sea.

 

'The Sims' is probably the most seminal example, and I have often thought about the possibility that I am perhaps a created character in a 'Sims' type simulation, being guided and nurtured by another 'player'. It is a fascinating game to play, either trying to help your created characters achieve their goals and ambitions, or doing your best to make their lives a misery.

 

On the other hand, even games like Grand Theft Auto allow a lot of choices. Yeah, it's interesting driving around obeying the speed limits and rules of the road, being generally 'good', but it is also a bit of fun to drive recklessly, run people over and smash and destruct.

 

Ultimately, I'm sane, grown-up and mature enough to understand that 'video games aren't real' and that in most cases they are just a harmless bit of escapism. The problem I see nowadays is that a lot of people have some difficulty in understanding the difference between what they can do and get away with in a video game (virtual reality) and what is acceptable and polite in real life (actual reality).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I think good and evil is within us all.

 

On the subject of video games, I don't play them so often now, but a few examples spring to mind.

 

Back in the 90s, the 'god game' genre was all the rage, and I remember a game called 'Black And White' which was particularly interesting. Your 'character' was a disembodied hand, and you were the 'god' of a land where people and animals lived. You could choose to play as a 'benevolent' or 'malevolent' god, and your actions would determine how the game played out.

 

Yeah, it was nice to be the nice guy and do things to help out your villagers, but lets face it it was also a bit of fun sometimes to smash a village to pieces and toss sheep into the sea.

 

'The Sims' is probably the most seminal example, and I have often thought about the possibility that I am perhaps a created character in a 'Sims' type simulation, being guided and nurtured by another 'player'. It is a fascinating game to play, either trying to help your created characters achieve their goals and ambitions, or doing your best to make their lives a misery.

 

On the other hand, even games like Grand Theft Auto allow a lot of choices. Yeah, it's interesting driving around obeying the speed limits and rules of the road, being generally 'good', but it is also a bit of fun to drive recklessly, run people over and smash and destruct.

 

Ultimately, I'm sane, grown-up and mature enough to understand that 'video games aren't real' and that in most cases they are just a harmless bit of escapism. The problem I see nowadays is that a lot of people have some difficulty in understanding the difference between what they can do and get away with in a video game (virtual reality) and what is acceptable and polite in real life (actual reality).


But what if actual reality is more like a video game. What if you can spend a life tossing as many sheep into the sea as you want and there are no consequences. You still get “points”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think about all the things I believe {and David Icke} believes the elite to be guilty of:

 

Sex trafficking, Child Sex trafficking, Child Sacrifice

Dumbing down our education system

Bringing in drugs

Stealing our water, spiking it with flouride, and selling it back to us

Putting dangerous additives in our food and soil

Mandating dangerous vaccines

Enslaving us via capitalism and consumerism

Destroying the family unit

Shoving identity politics down our throats and watching us squabble amongst ourselves

Spying on us

Perpetuating war

and on and on and on

 

I mean...doesn't it kind of seem like the elite sit around and try to think of the most evil shit possible? Is that what they are doing at those Bohemian Grove pow wows?

 

And the explanation usually given is that is all for sweet sweet intoxicating POWER. 

 

But I think they have a deeper motivation/justification. I think power in this incarnation is just a bonus. 

 

If you were born into an elite family {that knows the secret} and you've always been told that Earth is just a realm of experiences. ..That you have been here many times before and will return many times more... And there are no good or bad experiences, because they are all just lessons learned. ...And actually...if you play the odds, you can probably conclude that you have been a good person in most of your incarnations because every piece of programming we receive from birth tells us to be good...   Then it would stand to reason, that being maximum evil in this incarnation can guide your spirit to a path it's never been on. Thus you will learn more than you typically would in a 3rd dimension experience. So not only are you doing everything to advance your soul's knowledge you also get to take credit for giving the masses the suffering and conflict they so desperately need to advance their souls.

 

I believe that is the elite frame of mind. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evil for evil's sake.  There's a method there, it's not just for the sake of being nasty. It's more like positive and negative charged particles that feed off of and repel each other.  It seems negative works much harder to maintain the energy flow.  It's easy to say that in this realm because it is maintained by people who work very hard to keep us in a negative space.  It works for them; they thrive on keeping people off balance and afraid.  I don't think they employ methods that are inherently evil or nasty, it's just that when they are presented with an idea, or formula, or a bit of technology, they see how they can use it to their ends, how it suits their plans.  How it can be used against the herd of humanity.  In someone else's hands, the idea or bit of tech might be seen as advantageous and could be used to better a situation for humanity.  It's about intent.

 

The "elite"  are gifted with knowledge, and that is the advantage they have.  Historically, when countries would be invaded and taken over one of the biggest spoils of war was seizing historical records and the knowledge of science from the defeated.  Along with their artifacts and anything else of worth.   I think the knowledge of who and what we are, how we were created, the processions of planets and time, medicine, electricity and magick gives them that advantage.  They have access to info we don't.  Again it comes down to intent.  That knowledge in some hands could be used to elevate the human condition for everyone alive, in other hands it's "how can we use this to control everybody else?".  

 

The elite just took it from us when we weren't looking.  That's a very simple way of saying it.  They could do it, because most people don't sit around thinking about how they can take something from someone else, to control the situation, or take everything for themselves.  We would say people like that are selfish, and greedy, and these are character traits most people are discouraged from when they are children.  But not all of us.  If we know a grown adult that is controlling, only looking out for themselves, and has no issue with taking from someone else, we'd call them narcissistic or a bit sociopathic.  The elite are made up of the "best" of those people.  All cunning, self serving and ruthless.   They lack and discourage empathy, and they will break those tendencies in their own children.  The best of these people come from a lack of love, concern, empathy or affection being shown to them as children -- if they aren't born psychopathic they will be made that way and surrounded by people who are all the same.  These people wind up as the heads of corporations that manufacture drugs and weapons, banking, agriculture/food processing and entertainment. And of course Government.  

 

Look at the methods they use, and I quote;

 

On 11/6/2019 at 6:50 PM, Dawn said:

Sex trafficking, Child Sex trafficking, Child Sacrifice

Dumbing down our education system

Bringing in drugs

Stealing our water, spiking it with flouride, and selling it back to us

Putting dangerous additives in our food and soil

Mandating dangerous vaccines

Enslaving us via capitalism and consumerism

Destroying the family unit

Shoving identity politics down our throats and watching us squabble amongst ourselves

Spying on us

Perpetuating war

and on and on and on

 

And on.  There's also media which controls most of us.  Smartphones are nasty little devices that everyone seems to think they need -- I've never owned one.  I don't carry one around.  I say that and people just roll their eyes.   Ditto for "I don't do Facebook/Twitter/Instagram".  It's not that I was wise or something I just really never wanted to be "reached" all the time like that.  Now, I'm glad I never did.  In my experience as a non "smart" phone person, they really seem to stop people from seeing what's going on around them, or noticing people or nature, it's making people very self absorbed.  Teenagers are self absorbed as it is, it's damaging to their development as people, not to mention all the associated health risks.  This is of course part of the big plan outlined by people who are cunning, self absorbed, lacking empathy or concern for anyone else, and only looking out for themselves.  They really don't want to see people elevate and share with each other, loving, laughing, just being..... because it's not their preferred state.  They don't want to climb, they want to drag us down with them, into the hole they occupy.

 

It's easy for me to see which I prefer.  I prefer positive people and would rather see everyone healthy and happy, free of war, disease, pollution and being fed good food, having education that is meaningful.  It's easy for me to say, it's an easy agenda to be a part of, I don't have to hide what I'm doing or obfuscate, no one would.  Being positive is all about transparency.  Negative hides in secrecy and is always obfuscating.  Negative fears transparency and exposure of the true nature of what they are doing, of what their plans are.  They have to work very hard to keep us trapped in this 3D reality, in the negativity, and they are barely staying ahead of the curve.  The minute they relent, we are feeling better about ourselves and the people around us, we're not thinking about war, children being systematically destroyed.... This crop of humanity has never lived in a time that was free of war, genocide, systematic abuse and destruction of children, and the horrible energy that is released through those activities.  That core negative energy that war and human abuse produces just casts a pall over all of us.  None of us are escaping untainted...  the easy answer is this all has to stop.  We have to know what this space is like when it is free of these types running it.   

 

All they have is knowledge, and relentlessness.  They just don't stop.... they have to keep laying asphalt down over anything that grows up between the cracks.  They have to.  they tear up the roadway,  grade, lay gravel, tar, and more asphalt.... the minute the maintenance of this particular roadway ceases while they focus on other ones.... cracks begin to appear, little plants and weeds start to grow, all reaching for the light.  They can't stop nature from taking over, but they work like the animals that they are to make it seem like nature is controllable.  

 

I'm trying to move beyond terms like "good" and "evil", and it is just trying to take the power away from certain words or explanations and just make them more to the point.  Positive and negative.  It's much simpler way of looking at it..  I'm positive, energy wise and blood type.  I prefer it.  Most people do.  I'm on the "winning" team.  I like your OP, and what you are trying to start with this thread.  That's what this forum is all about, open discussion about things beyond the regular scope.  You mentioned quantum physics in the OP, and I would like to suggest that thought power falls into that field.  Thought power, positive human energy and will, and changing your personal EMF.  It starts a chain reaction.  People say there is no "awakening".  the awakening is an internal, not an external experience.  I would say the most awakened are the most positive people, regardless of how deep their knowledge of every detail is, because it doesn't matter.  They are positive.  That's enough.  They would be appalled and hurt by all the details.  And they can't be paved over.....

 

:classic_biggrin:

Edited by ronisron
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ronisron said:

It's more like positive and negative charged particles that feed off of and repel each other.  It seems negative works much harder to maintain the energy flow.  

 

Yeah, you are right...positive and negative is probably more accurate terminology to use than good or evil. Everything from the smallest bits of matter to the biggest celestial bodies balances the positive and the negative. That would indeed, include us.

 

My assertion is that the elite are justifying their behavior..patting themselves on the back for providing the negative. Because our souls need conflict to learn and progress.

 

Whereas you seem to be learning more towards; they're just the best of the best self-serving sociopaths. You could very well be right.

 

I am not wired to yearn for supreme power. If I was a billionaire, I would give money away until I wasn't a billionaire anymore...J.K. Rowling style. So maybe that is a frame of mind I just can't relate to. My mind thinks there has to be something more, a higher justification than just earthly possessions and power. After all, they know the secret..

 

As you say, "The "elite"  are gifted with knowledge, and that is the advantage they have." Don't you think that part of that knowledge would have to be that there is no judgement, no heaven or hell, no karma, etc.? That these are all just constructs to keep us in line. Or..they wouldn't do what they do...  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can't be heroes if there is no bad guy.

 

...Kinda like how Batman and the Joker need each other. lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dawn said:

 

Yeah, you are right...positive and negative is probably more accurate terminology to use than good or evil. Everything from the smallest bits of matter to the biggest celestial bodies balances the positive and the negative. That would indeed, include us.

 

My assertion is that the elite are justifying their behavior..patting themselves on the back for providing the negative. Because our souls need conflict to learn and progress.

 

Whereas you seem to be learning more towards; they're just the best of the best self-serving sociopaths. You could very well be right.

 

I am not wired to yearn for supreme power. If I was a billionaire, I would give money away until I wasn't a billionaire anymore...J.K. Rowling style. So maybe that is a frame of mind I just can't relate to. My mind thinks there has to be something more, a higher justification than just earthly possessions and power. After all, they know the secret..

 

As you say, "The "elite"  are gifted with knowledge, and that is the advantage they have." Don't you think that part of that knowledge would have to be that there is no judgement, no heaven or hell, no karma, etc.? That these are all just constructs to keep us in line. Or..they wouldn't do what they do...  

 

It's not so much about being right, I'm glad you could understand my viewpoint.  It's where I'm at in processing "what is going on".  

 

I agree that we are affected by all of the things that happen in our universe, astronomy and astrology are ancient sciences.  We've always been paying attention to the celestial as well as what happens on the planet around us.  It's important to have all the info.  We are a part of the multiverse.

 

That's an interesting theory about the elite being an antithesis to us because they are helping in our spiritual development, and that they take some pride in that.  I don't think they give a shit about us at all.  If they didn't need us to work, fight the wars, or provide children for them, there would have been a directive to wipe us all out a long time ago.  They do cut out large swaths of people all the time in one part of the world or another.   They call it war, or "conflict".   They've told us with the "Georgia Guidestones" that were  commissioned by Ted Turner exactly what they want.  They want to cut our population down to 500,000,000, we would be easy to manage and concentrate into a few specific areas where we can work for them and live.  They could have the remaining, microchipped, controlled, dehumanized people and have the rest of the planet to themselves to do as they please.  They already profess to "own" the best of it.  

 

The "best" of the sociopath...... is the worst type of person.  They have no problem slaughtering people in Palestine, or reaping the "benefits" of child sex trafficking which involves the absolute and horrific destruction of the most innocent of us, it is the antithesis of what sex is about and sends out a horrible energy to the world.  Their negativity is deeply imbued and hard to fathom.  They are at their full potential, the positive folks aren't just yet.  They ultimately want to stop us from reaching our potential because it really puts a damper on their game if they don't have access to our kids, and people stop lining up to fight wars, and we just move beyond them and their power structure.  

 

Yeah, currently the knowledge and power are clearly in the wrong hands.   I was thinking about how we could all raise our level in a collective consciousness swell that just takes us to a different space, a different dimension.  Manifest a new reality.  All I know if the negative "elite" can do it their way, there must be a beautiful, honest non destructive way of achieving peace and harmony.  Maybe we are here to show them how we do it, it doesn't seem that positive people need to be taught any lessons about life, but the negative definitely do, they just have it all backwards.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ronisron said:

 

The "elite"  are gifted with knowledge, and that is the advantage they have.  Historically, when countries would be invaded and taken over one of the biggest spoils of war was seizing historical records and the knowledge of science from the defeated.  Along with their artifacts and anything else of worth.   I think the knowledge of who and what we are, how we were created, the processions of planets and time, medicine, electricity and magick gives them that advantage.  They have access to info we don't.  Again it comes down to intent.  That knowledge in some hands could be used to elevate the human condition for everyone alive, in other hands it's "how can we use this to control everybody else?". 

 

This happened in 2003 immediately after the illegal invasion of Iraq.  Contrary to Wikipedia and authors, I suggest the looting was planned by Zionists and some

of the artefacts and information are now in their hands.

 

"On April 10, 2003, as the world watched a statue of Saddam Hussein come crashing down in the heart of Baghdad, a mob of looters attacked the Iraq National Museum. Despite the presence of an American tank unit, the pillaging went unchecked, and more than 15,000 artifacts—some of the oldest evidence of human culture—disappeared into the shadowy worldwide market in illicit antiquities. In the five years since that day, the losses have only mounted, with gangs digging up roughly half a million artifacts that had previously been unexcavated; the loss to our shared human heritage is incalculable.

 

With The Rape of Mesopotamia, Lawrence Rothfield answers the complicated question of how this wholesale thievery was allowed to occur. Drawing on extensive interviews with soldiers, bureaucrats, war planners, archaeologists, and collectors, Rothfield reconstructs the planning failures—originating at the highest levels of the U.S. government—that led to the invading forces’ utter indifference to the protection of Iraq’s cultural heritage from looters. Widespread incompetence and miscommunication on the part of the Pentagon, unchecked by the disappointingly weak advocacy efforts of worldwide preservation advocates, enabled a tragedy that continues even today, despite widespread public outrage."

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

This happened in 2003 immediately after the illegal invasion of Iraq.  Contrary to Wikipedia and authors, I suggest the looting was planned by Zionists and some

of the artefacts and information are in the hands of elite Zionists.

 

"On April 10, 2003, as the world watched a statue of Saddam Hussein come crashing down in the heart of Baghdad, a mob of looters attacked the Iraq National Museum. Despite the presence of an American tank unit, the pillaging went unchecked, and more than 15,000 artifacts—some of the oldest evidence of human culture—disappeared into the shadowy worldwide market in illicit antiquities. In the five years since that day, the losses have only mounted, with gangs digging up roughly half a million artifacts that had previously been unexcavated; the loss to our shared human heritage is incalculable.

 

With The Rape of Mesopotamia, Lawrence Rothfield answers the complicated question of how this wholesale thievery was allowed to occur. Drawing on extensive interviews with soldiers, bureaucrats, war planners, archaeologists, and collectors, Rothfield reconstructs the planning failures—originating at the highest levels of the U.S. government—that led to the invading forces’ utter indifference to the protection of Iraq’s cultural heritage from looters. Widespread incompetence and miscommunication on the part of the Pentagon, unchecked by the disappointingly weak advocacy efforts of worldwide preservation advocates, enabled a tragedy that continues even today, despite widespread public outrage."

 

Exactly.  They own it, they steal it, they chalk it up to the "spoils of war" or there being "different rules" during war.   Then they  go into that big stockpile along with the best of the Library of Alexandria, Knights Templar, artifacts from Egypt (the spoils of archaeology are eerily similar..) India, Rome, Greece, Africa...... as far as they're concerned, It's theirs now, these important pieces are removed from the rightful owners and slowly the record of them fades from memory and become the stuff of legend.

 

The people who shouldn't have them have access to all of it.  

Edited by ronisron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ronisron said:

I don't think they give a shit about us at all.  If they didn't need us to work, fight the wars, or provide children for them, there would have been a directive to wipe us all out a long time ago. 

 

 

So I definitely see the logical business angle with things like turning us into an underpaid fear-based workforce..

 

But what about child sacrifice, for example? How does it get to the point where you and your friends are terrorizing and murdering children at parties? Well...I guess it didn't just get to that point. Child sacrifice has gone on in and out of the shadows since ancient times. Why...do you suppose? If you had to choose just one... 

 

a} The belief that Baphomet/Ba'al/Molech will be most pleased and reward you for the sacrifice of innocent blood

b} It's less about the specific negative entity. It's more about showing the spirit world that you are a true believer. You are not afraid to do the unthinkable. 

c} Adrenochrome is a hell of a drug

d} They believe they are fulfilling a crucial cosmic role; providing a negative force so we better understand what it is to be positive. 

e} They are negative ET's that feed off the suffering of humans 

f} Pure sadism

g} Boredom and indifference

h} Peer Pressure

i} Other {please explain}

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dawn said:

 

So I definitely see the logical business angle with things like turning us into an underpaid fear-based workforce..

 

But what about child sacrifice, for example? How does it get to the point where you and your friends are terrorizing and murdering children at parties? Well...I guess it didn't just get to that point. Child sacrifice has gone on in and out of the shadows since ancient times. Why...do you suppose? If you had to choose just one... 

 

a} The belief that Baphomet/Ba'al/Molech will be most pleased and reward you for the sacrifice of innocent blood

b} It's less about the specific negative entity. It's more about showing the spirit world that you are a true believer. You are not afraid to do the unthinkable. 

c} Adrenochrome is a hell of a drug

d} They believe they are fulfilling a crucial cosmic role; providing a negative force so we better understand what it is to be positive. 

e} They are negative ET's that feed off the suffering of humans 

f} Pure sadism

g} Boredom and indifference

h} Peer Pressure

i} Other {please explain}

 

 

There's more than one answer in that list.

 

a) -- basically b) -- c), e), and f),   the "other" would be to release that backwards, inverted, as above so below, twisted, sexual energy into our realm.  It's soul destroying.  

 

I'm glad you brought it up; in choices a) and e); there HAS to be a negative, non human energy force that drives and compels these people.  There is no other answer. 

 

Being awake is being open minded, even when you think you have the answers.  And when you've exhausted all other possibilities and gone beyond the norm to understand how anyone could do these horrible things to a child..... you come to an answer that there has to be a non human, negative energy force behind them, be it a sentient, binary being or a spirit vision that only appears during ceremony.  These are ancient beliefs.  We all used to partake, and willingly offer up our children to their Gods.  Then we didn't..... We stopped participating willingly, but they've never stopped finding ways to take our children from us.  What happens today has happened for thousands of years.

 

It doesn't mean we have to let it continue.  We can stop it.  Information and awareness is key.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeh just dont try and present too much information Dawn.otherwise you.might get a sesame.street video telling you that you dont belong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrA said:

yeh just dont try and present too much information Dawn.otherwise you.might get a sesame.street video telling you that you dont belong 


Even as a child, I knew that song was about me. 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ronisron said:

There's more than one answer in that list.

 

a) -- basically b) -- c), e), and f),   the "other" would be to release that backwards, inverted, as above so below, twisted, sexual energy into our realm.  It's soul destroying.  

 

...It doesn't mean we have to let it continue.  We can stop it.  Information and awareness is key.  


So basically every theory but mine, lol...I see how you are. 
 

Yes, I agree. Raising the collective conscious, bringing light to injustice.. is what we do. It’s just hard to put a finger on how many people are  realizing just how much we’ve been lied to. I’d say the biggest sign of success is just how much the elite seem to be ramping up their entrapment methods. E.g. My doctor threw a tantrum and stormed out of the room/ended the appointment when I politely declined the flu shot. ...After I had politely declined the flu shot when asked by the computer at check in and after I had politely declined the physicians assistant when she asked.  They are putting tremendous pressure on institutions that are supposed to keep us in line. It seems pretty obvious to me they know it is do or die time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dawn said:


So basically every theory but mine, lol...I see how you are. 
 

Yes, I agree. Raising the collective conscious, bringing light to injustice.. is what we do. It’s just hard to put a finger on how many people are  realizing just how much we’ve been lied to. I’d say the biggest sign of success is just how much the elite seem to be ramping up their entrapment methods. E.g. My doctor threw a tantrum and stormed out of the room/ended the appointment when I politely declined the flu shot. ...After I had politely declined the flu shot when asked by the computer at check in and after I had politely declined the physicians assistant when she asked.  They are putting tremendous pressure on institutions that are supposed to keep us in line. It seems pretty obvious to me they know it is do or die time. 

 

Yeah, they do.  I'm not quite sure why though, it's like they had a time limit to achieve total enslavement and time is running out.  It's becoming chaotic and their actions seem to be suggesting that they are taking as many of us with them as they can as they go down.

 

There is a theory that we move in and out of positive and negative energy fields that flow through the universe, and these epochs last a few thousand years.  It seems we are coming to the end of the Piscean age and entering the Aquarian, and maybe that's related?  I don't know, it's an interesting theory as to why their SHTF and they are throwing everything at us.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ronisron said:

 

Yeah, they do.  I'm not quite sure why though, it's like they had a time limit to achieve total enslavement and time is running out.  It's becoming chaotic and their actions seem to be suggesting that they are taking as many of us with them as they can as they go down.

 

There is a theory that we move in and out of positive and negative energy fields that flow through the universe, and these epochs last a few thousand years.  It seems we are coming to the end of the Piscean age and entering the Aquarian, and maybe that's related?  I don't know, it's an interesting theory as to why their SHTF and they are throwing everything at us.  


Yes, as an Aquarius..named Dawn, I surely hope the 5th dimension was right and the Peaceful age of Aquarius (which no one seems to be able to put a date on) is ushering in. 
 

But you know who would be able to put a date on it? The ancient artifact stealing elite. Oh yeahhhh.. that could very well be their deadline. Good call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dawn said:


Yes, as an Aquarius..named Dawn, I surely hope the 5th dimension was right and the Peaceful age of Aquarius (which no one seems to be able to put a date on) is ushering in. 
 

But you know who would be able to put a date on it? The ancient artifact stealing elite. Oh yeahhhh.. that could very well be their deadline. Good call. 

 

:classic_laugh:  I am an Aquarius, named Ron.  I love that song now, it used to scare the hell out of me when I was a kid, that chorus is a bit much.  We're a special group. 

 

I have read or seen anywhere from now to 2150, we may be entering the precession now.  I'm not holding out for it or anything, it's a nice, positive theory, and maybe they'll need some real honest Aquarians to help run the show.... 

Edited by ronisron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ronisron said:

 

:classic_laugh:  I am an Aquarius, named Ron.  I love that song now, it used to scare the hell out of me when I was a kid, that chorus is a bit much.  We're a special group. 

 

I have read or seen anywhere from now to 2150, we may be entering the precession now.  I'm not holding out for it or anything, it's a nice, positive theory, and maybe they'll need some real honest Aquarians to help run the show.... 

 

Haha, I think Aquarius rule would be pretty hilarious. Instead of taxes we would make vision boards mandatory and due every quarter. “I was in my vibe” would be a valid excuse for being late..everything would be iridescent blue and silver. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dawn said:

 

So I definitely see the logical business angle with things like turning us into an underpaid fear-based workforce..

 

But what about child sacrifice, for example? How does it get to the point where you and your friends are terrorizing and murdering children at parties? Well...I guess it didn't just get to that point. Child sacrifice has gone on in and out of the shadows since ancient times. Why...do you suppose? If you had to choose just one... 

 

a} The belief that Baphomet/Ba'al/Molech will be most pleased and reward you for the sacrifice of innocent blood

b} It's less about the specific negative entity. It's more about showing the spirit world that you are a true believer. You are not afraid to do the unthinkable. 

c} Adrenochrome is a hell of a drug

d} They believe they are fulfilling a crucial cosmic role; providing a negative force so we better understand what it is to be positive. 

e} They are negative ET's that feed off the suffering of humans 

f} Pure sadism

g} Boredom and indifference

h} Peer Pressure

i} Other {please explain}

 

 

Its all about giving intense feelings/power to their majick rituals, think tantric sex on a whole new extreme level. The spilling of plasma also supposedly adds to the effects. Glints of this information can still be seen in some books, I.m sure the books they use have far more information.

 

There is also the fact that some of them are led to do the things they do in order to be blackmailed for purposes that go against the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 11:50 PM, Dawn said:

 it would stand to reason, that being maximum evil in this incarnation can guide your spirit to a path it's never been on. Thus you will learn more than you typically would in a 3rd dimension experience. So not only are you doing everything to advance your soul's knowledge you also get to take credit for giving the masses the suffering and conflict they so desperately need to advance their souls.

 

I believe that is the elite frame of mind.

 

i think they are acting as a conduit for dark forces. The occult ritual is about building that sympathetic bridge with those dark forces. They then become an instrument of those dark forces in this reality and it is those dark forces that are seeking to control humanity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, I am I said:

Its all about giving intense feelings/power to their majick rituals, think tantric sex on a whole new extreme level. The spilling of plasma also supposedly adds to the effects. Glints of this information can still be seen in some books, I.m sure the books they use have far more information.

 

There is also the fact that some of them are led to do the things they do in order to be blackmailed for purposes that go against the world.

 

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=sanat kumara satan semajextah god we use sex as a weapon for certain races of albinos we are in the s club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I am I said:

Its all about giving intense feelings/power to their majick rituals, think tantric sex on a whole new extreme level. The spilling of plasma also supposedly adds to the effects. Glints of this information can still be seen in some books, I.m sure the books they use have far more information.

 

There is also the fact that some of them are led to do the things they do in order to be blackmailed for purposes that go against the world.


I wish I had tantric sex as a reference point, but alas...

 

I haven’t really done a deep dive into magick yet either, but I do get the impression that children are regarded as powerful for those trying to connect the spirit world. In my pedo research I realized it is not just the occult that thinks children are magick. I believe the high up Catholics, Mormons, and Scientologists believe that a child’s love is the purest form. I’m sure a lot of that is just justification for perversion but it makes a bit of spiritual sense as well. Children still live in their hearts and their imaginations. They haven’t endured the amount of programming that adults have.. Some of them even remember who they are/were. The veil is thinner with children, they are still magick. 
 

The occult seems to be the only ones however, who believe you have to terrorize or murder the child to use his/her power. That’s where dark magick comes in I guess.. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, muir said:

 

i think they are acting as a conduit for dark forces. The occult ritual is about building that sympathetic bridge with those dark forces. They then become an instrument of those dark forces in this reality and it is those dark forces that are seeking to control humanity


So you believe that in exchange for worldly power..the elite agree to be more or less possessed by these dark entities that want to control humanity. 
 

That seems kind of short sighted to me.. If you know you’re an immortal entity, why would you ever agree to let something else take the wheel? 

 

What is your perception of who or what the dark forces are? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×