ink

Council Members

9 minutes ago, berten60 said:

They replaced one crap admin for another one who's not much better.

This forum is not going down the drain,it is already in the cesspit.

Meanwhile Alt-righters,racists and other scum artists (You know who are)  get free play in here...

and then people complain how the forum is low on members and activity.

Well for one it doesn't help when mods bully new members away from the forum because their "views" are deemed contrary to the "forum orthodoxy"

How does that help to grow membership, encourage debate, and have a wide variety of views ?

It doesn't.

You then selectively enforce the rules, whereby views, again "contrary to forum orthodoxy" which has turned into a far right shit show are targeted for so called "abuse"  but then lowlifes like Mr.A is given full reign to abuse, AND MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM EVEN LIKE HIS ABUSE.

Yet these are the same dickless cry  babies who want SeanX banned.  Fuck off.

Freedom of speech my ass.  A bunch of dickless authoritarian fascist pieces of shit who want an echo chamber of ignorance, where none of their sick and vile views can be challenged.

Thats the truth, and I will tell it like it is.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I think I am showing things we could be doing instead of propping up the state nanny, it takes all sorts of things to make an alternative sytem, but the physical ones in our lives truly are a very good way of getting done what needs to be done instead of relying on others, I say we are not doing enough, no where near enough.

Your very good at the things you make but you are also blind .... this world will change, and not for the better, no matter your creation of 'things'!

It will ignore you and that which you make .... and carry on with it's technological invasion of the human form .... You can do nothing about it.

You ridicule near all aspects of alternative media and only consider your thoughts correct .... you do harm others and don't care.

In my view .... you are not an open and fair mind.

• Like 1

You have done sterling work here Ink, I'm sorry to see you drop the mod job but you must do what you see fit. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

ALL ABUSE I HAVE TAKEN FROM MR.A  ON THIS THREAD ALONE. THIS IS A DISGRACE INK, I DEMAND THAT YOU BAN MR.A OR REINSTATE SEANX.

OR YOU WOULD PROVE YOURSELF A MASSIVE HYPOCRITE.

What you have 5 quotes there .... go read atleast 800 of MrA's posts and get back to me!

And I don't get it?

I pulled you out of the 'hat' .... asked you to be on the council .... and you still think I am a prick!

9 minutes ago, berten60 said:

They replaced one crap admin for another one who's not much better.

This forum is not going down the drain,it is already in the cesspit.

Meanwhile Alt-righters,racists and other scum artists (You know who are)  get free play in here...

And I didn't remove your suspension did I?

Or I did .... exactly the same as I removed everyones .... including seanx's.

But no .... you also think I am a prick.

4 minutes ago, ink said:

What you have 5 quotes there .... go read atleast 800 of MrA's posts and get back to me!

And I don't get it?

I pulled you out of the 'hat' .... asked you to be on the council .... and you still think I am a prick!

Mr.A has abused me plenty.

You dont seem to give a rats ass though.

Only SeanX had to go, because you guys didn't like the fact that he called the racist filth on here out. Period.

I call bullshit on your so called 90% of his posts were abusive. That is utter bullshit.  I have read most of SeanX's posts.

Unless you consider exposing bullshit as "abuse"

you either have freedom of speech or you dont.   Your "abuse" excuse is just bullshit used to silence political opponents and you and the crybabies on this forum know it.

SeanX was also abused PLENTY. Much more so than I was.  What did you do about abuse directed towards him ?

OH YEAH NOT A FUCKING THING.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Yet these are the same dickless cry  babies who want SeanX banned.  Fuck off.

Freedom of speech my ass.  A bunch of dickless authoritarian fascist pieces of shit who want an echo chamber of ignorance, where none of their sick and vile views can be challenged.

And you have a go at MrA .... laughable :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ink said:

And you have a go at MrA .... laughable :)

Well fuck it, since theres no law and order on here anymore.

No consequences for telling somebody to "rotate on their finger" or calling my mother a bitch.

fuck it then.

Seems you have created this mess.

Mr.A

you are a pathetic, dickless, crybaby with a low fucking self esteem, crying about everthing, and a racist piece of shit to boot.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ink said:

And I didn't remove your suspension did I?

Or I did .... exactly the same as I removed everyones .... including seanx's.

But no .... you also think I am a prick.

Do you expect me to fall on my knees and thank you ? :classic_rolleyes: oh dear...

This suspension was uncalled for.

And all this because I used the word "Fuck" in a post as reply to a stupid troll.

Mr Icke's books are riddled with "Fuck"'s and one of his appointed admins

suspends me for using it on his own forum.How hypocritical :classic_rolleyes:

So don't expect thanks for righting a "wrong" that was not wrong at all to begin with...

Edited by berten60

5 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

fuck it then.

Seems you have created this mess.

Ok then .... if I created this mess .... Tell me, do you think I should sort it out?

Would you 'like' me to sort it out?

I still have mod tools .... What say you?

I am quite happy to 'sort it out'!

But before you answer .... just consider WHY I wanted to remove my bias?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ink said:

Ok then .... if I created this mess .... Tell me, do you think I should sort it out?

Would you 'like' me to sort it out?

I still have mod tools .... What say you?

I am quite happy to 'sort it out'!

But before you answer .... just consider WHY I wanted to remove my bias?

You let ONE MEMBER of the forum bully you into the dissolution of the Council

How fucking pathetic.

Then you and others claim SeanX had to go because he was abusive, yet you refuse to do anything to a member telling me to "rotate on his finger"  and calling my mother a "bitch"

so fuck it man, there's no law and order here anymore. Everything was all a sham.  You all have an agenda.

Do what you have to do.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

And this is why I needed a council ....

Not for any fucking view I hold .... just because there is within all of us a part which is 'shit'.

I just banned Vancity Eagle and Berten60.

Thanks muir .... you did real good :(

• Like 1

And I tell you what muir .... you can see how it could work (but it may take longer as they will not be notified)

Any council members .... Please make your vote as to my actions in my post above.

Should the bans stand or be removed?

Of course there are only 6 of you now .... which means that Screaming Eagle takes the 7th vote.

Just now, ink said:

And I tell you what muir .... you can see how it could work (but it may take longer as they will not be notified)

Any council members .... Please make your vote as to my actions in my post above.

Is this a joke?

If you´re serious, then I vote for you to remove the bans.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Is this a joke?

Sorry but no joke .... I did just ban them both.

Fuck 'em. 

Leftism is a disease, its claimed millions of victims and is highly contagious to the mentally deficient. Isolation is the only way. 

Opposing views should be welcomed, one track unhinged ranting serves one purpose only : to expose the malchicks. 

I like your M.O here Ink, very well played. Let the games begin. 

1 minute ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I don't think Vancity or Berten60 should have been banned outright.

Thanks .... so that's 2 against my actions.

Which would have not been done by a single mind .... it would have been the vote of 7 minds which all hold personal bias .... but instead it was just me.

Can you begin to see muir?

Can you?

Anyway .... until the others vote and a outcome is decided .... my personally biased actions stand!

Seven is fucking better than one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ink said:

Your very good at the things you make but you are also blind .... this world will change, and not for the better, no matter your creation of 'things'!

It will ignore you and that which you make .... and carry on with it's technological invasion of the human form .... You can do nothing about it.

You ridicule near all aspects of alternative media and only consider your thoughts correct .... you do harm others and don't care.

In my view .... you are not an open and fair mind.

I always question everything I know, but that is who I am, call it ridicule if you like but I have often been right on certain matters, obviously not all the time or not at all to some here, but time will tell, I reckon the elite will run out of steam before we fall off the cliff they are trying to build, I have faith in myself and what I can invent and create, I'm also big into 3D tech CNC as well, so not a total luddite.

What we have done as humans is ignored nature which is foolish in my eyes, because nature is on the best warning sign to what is happening, eyes down but not out.

Edited by The Apprentice

Bahahaha that took an interesting turn.

It became like south park all over again.

The icklets pick one.

Edited by The Apprentice

47 minutes ago, ink said:

Of course there are only 6 of you now .... which means that Screaming Eagle takes the 7th vote.

Well, for what it's worth, I wouldn't have banned them - I would however draw a line under all of this and close this thread.

• Thanks 2

So now that is 3/0 against my actions .... I await the votes of the last 4 council members.

• Like 1

Well shit .... 4/0

And that is the fucking point .... you see I am biased but we all are .... I don't like vancity nor berten but I shouldn't have the right to ban them just because of MY bias.

I will go and remove the bans .... by the councils order.

• Like 1