ink

Council Members

9 minutes ago, muir said:

he's got a good brain on him....that's why i have always tried to win him over to our side

we need people with good brains

13 minutes ago, muir said:

he's got a good brain on him....that's why i have always tried to win him over to our side

we need people with good brains

Just now, The Apprentice said:

anakin transforms...

totally qabalistic movie!

1 minute ago, muir said:

totally qabalistic movie!

Initiation completed, like all believers the give their sole to the dark side and become yet another number.

11 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Well kind of....but isn't it also called managing the family business?

Presumably the Ickes junior want something out of all this.......I don't think these people put enough work in to be honest.... Even the Ickonic thing is more or less completely dead on the forum....WHY? This is your revenue stream ICKES.... Get engaged or get broke.

There are people with money and ideas here...but we ain't gonna part with a single goddamn cent until we see you people actually giving a fuck about us and are doing something that is worth our money and time..... I've seen ZERO evidence of it all so far and lack of engagement is going to result in Ickonic falling flat on its arse.

I think that's overly harsh ....  DI has put himself on the front line since the start (30 years ago) ...In my estimation he's genuine and was not motivated by anything but doing the right thing and helping humanity .... 

It must be hard to keep going under the push back from the cabal , and harsh words from even those on this forum , who should be his greatest supporters ...

Money should be a motivating factor particularly for his sons .... Good luck to them , I hope they get rich , there's nothing wrong with having that extra carrot of cash dangling in front of your nose to help keep moving. 

Not really. Look at the forums historically, he's had no interest in them. Look at TPV and TPV 2, no interest in really getting involved with 'the people' ie us. Just preaching from the mountaintop and wanting us to donate and pay for stuff. Just keeping it real. I like Icke too and what he has achieved, but this conversation is not about that.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ink said:

This is the David Icke forum and it is meant to allow discussion of alternative views away from the main stream indoctrination.

If your view is that main stream propaganda is correct .... you are not welcome here.

Comprehend that fact.

You may say that freedom of discussion is your concern .... and I would agree that it is so very important .... but why are you here (on this forum) spewing the bullshit from main stream disinformation?

Don't answer as I do not care for your indoctrinated puke of rubbish.

As a new member, I was pretty shocked by how few active members there are on this forum. And even more shocked by how many of the active members are purposeful detractors. 
I didn’t understand why the mods didn’t boot them. But then I realized that would only leave about 15 active people on this forum. 

I honestly thought the detractors were allowed to stay so we could publicly refute their claims. When they say, “The CDC says there were 80,000 flu deaths last year” then we say “Actually the CDC attributes all cases of pneumonia to the flu...when we know there are many other ways a person can contract pneumonia.” 

..And the back and forth makes the forum appear more active and draws in more legit users. 

Thats what I thought was going on. 

But even in my short tenure I have seen at least one new member hang up their hat and leave because they ran into a bs spewer right away. 

So maybe getting rid of them is the right way to go..

But again, that means we will have very few active users and it’s kind of strange to have a council of 7 +2 official moderators heading a group of 15. 

My take is you decided to pull the weeds out of the garden and wanted it to be a peoples movement, not just your own? 

Is this forum going to continue once Iconic is in full swing? I was recently refunded my premium membership to this site. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ink said:

We all have bias .... I just admit it (it starts from birth and continues until, individually, we each realize that we hold it .... but the substance of it is still there. You are biased against pedophiles .... and so am I .... that will never change .... All hold bias).

Yep, certainly, agreed – 
Beyond the natural bias, I was also including informed bias. If you’ve looked at it and researched it, investigated it, considered what consequences come from it, and you do or don’t adjust it on your personal spectrum – then your bias has your informed conviction. What you do with the decisions you make from that are your responsibility – and that isn’t a bad thing – it just ‘is’. Adjusting your perception and your needs, as we all do, it’s a big spectrum.

Ink said:

The skill in pushing buttons as a mod is nothing .... thus I have no issue with 'ability'.

All good there – I have no web forum moderator skills. I take my hat off to you for your skills and ability. It takes me hours just to write a post 🤔

Ink said:

Willingness is a different thing .... I have stated many times that I consider the removal of another's responsibility to act as an individual will render them as 'no thing' .... thus they can never be 'born'.  And I do not wish to have that 'limitation' upon me once this form expires. Three score years and ten is nothing.

I think you are saying, however you act, or take action over something, is a representation by degree as to how willing you are. I think they’re associated too.

ink said:

I am attending to it .... are you to your own? Or do you not admit to holding bias?
Must have had a 'life' outside of this realm then .... as 'life' only gives individual experience which all hold a bias.

I hold bias, certainly – like a spectrum - that inclination which draws something to me or that declination that sees me push it away. It doesn’t stay in a holding pattern for very long before the pendulum will swing one way or the next as I inform myself through choices and decisions – while stumbling through an exploratory life 😊  I’m not considering bashing myself up soon over my perceived mistakes. Maybe later. 😁

Now to go back and catch up on the thread posts 😀

• Thanks 1

lol people whinging about the poor forum activity yet end up posting outdated, misinformed, ignorant guff then spout off how 'some members' are detractors or agents of the illuminati

what a crock

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zArk said:

lol people whinging about the poor forum activity yet end up posting outdated, misinformed, ignorant guff then spout off how 'some members' are detractors or agents of the illuminati

what a crock

Yes.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

what a crock

I agree

Around and around and around we go,where this thread  ends nobody knows

When i was asked to be on the council I replied, I didn't think it was necessary as I believed that ink had the best of intentions and  was aware of his bias ,and that he was intelligent enough to mitigate any preconceived ideas he may have with regards to the decisions he undertakes . However through further correspondence ,I said if you want a hand count me in however I will be away for about a week through family commitments.

When I returned I was stunned at the reaction, Quite honestly I'm appalled,there has been 23 pages of absolute fucking crap, generated simply because someone I believe was trying to do the right thing.

I joined this forum to have some interesting and robust exchanges  with mature and intelligent people concerning topics and concepts that I'm interested in, however I am having second thoughts because  the true colors of some  members have really shone through

Excuse the french ,but show some fucking maturity, pull your respective heads in and fucking get on with it. If you wish to abuse me in this thread or through a personal message go write ahead because I don't give a fuck ,in my opinion people that resort to that level of debate have already lost and  have one hand on the keyboard and the other down their pants massaging their ego..

Sorry for the post but just maybe enough is fucking enough

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, ink said:

This is the David Icke forum and it is meant to allow discussion of alternative views away from the main stream indoctrination.

If your view is that main stream propaganda is correct .... you are not welcome here.

Whilst I agree in principle with that statement, there are times the MSM do imo provide factual information.  I try my best not to quote Wikipedia, BBC, the Murdoch press and the Mail etc and use other sources.

If you look at the David Icke headlines, the Mail, Fox News and other MSM sites are quite often quoted! There are six stories in the UK News section of the

David Icke Headlines today ... two from the Daily Mail, one from the Daily Express, one from the Independent, one from the Telegraph and one from the Spectator!

Alternative media isn't always accurate either and may have a click bait agenda.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, peter said:

I agree

Around and around and around we go,where this thread  ends nobody knows

When i was asked to be on the council I replied, I didn't think it was necessary as I believed that ink had the best of intentions and  was aware of his bias ,and that he was intelligent enough to mitigate any preconceived ideas he may have with regards to the decisions he undertakes . However through further correspondence ,I said if you want a hand count me in however I will be away for about a week through family commitments.

When I returned I was stunned at the reaction, Quite honestly I'm appalled,there has been 23 pages of absolute fucking crap, generated simply because someone I believe was trying to do the right thing.

I joined this forum to have some interesting and robust exchanges  with mature and intelligent people concerning topics and concepts that I'm interested in, however I am having second thoughts because  the true colors of some  members have really shone through

Excuse the french ,but show some fucking maturity, pull your respective heads in and fucking get on with it. If you wish to abuse me in this thread or through a personal message go write ahead because I don't give a fuck ,in my opinion people that resort to that level of debate have already lost and  have one hand on the keyboard and the other down their pants massaging their ego..

Sorry for the post but just maybe enough is fucking enough

:classic_blush:

All true as well......

You don't have to bail on the forum, there are good topics and good people. It's easy enough to avoid the threads you don't want to partake in, and members you don't want to interact with.  In your own way you've already seen who that is, I'm quite sure I'm guilty of all of the above myself.... I get annoyed easily. Especially when a point has already been made, but folks want to keep banging on and on...... and three pages later.  And that is ego -- "Must get the last word in".  Just leave the thread.  It's over.  Some of them will wind up quoting themselves to keep it going..... 

You came here for the right reasons, make it what you would like, post what you would like to see, check the whole forum.  Bring up old threads that appeal to you and comment on them..... there is lots of good info and posters here but in many ways it's definitely still in the growing stages.  Stick around, have a go, you've already seen that part of it is a minefield, but you won't lose an arm or leg, the devices are filled with nothing but hot air.  

The rest of the forum is full of us pedophiles grooming little girls for sexual purposes but this thread about whos in charge is 23 pages long. 

1 minute ago, phil stone said:

The rest of the forum is full of us pedophiles grooming little girls for sexual purposes but this thread about whos in charge is 23 pages long. 

"Whos" ?

In your rush to post something stupid, you've used horrible grammar....  what's this place coming to?  That's what the edit button is for.

• Like 1

Just now, ronisron said:

"Whos" ?

In your rush to post something stupid, you've used horrible grammar....  what's this place coming to?  That's what the edit button is for.

Do you think this phil is the one ink wanted to ban , but others objected??  

After reading his posts I feel dirty and in need of a shower. 

Thats a good point. Perfectly demonstrates my stupidity. Im just a simple fool. I would edit it but then it will look out of place for you to be pulling me up on a missing apostraphe that Ive since inserted. Im just looking at the missing apostraphes in this comment as well. Can I just put doen lits of missing apostraphes here and pretend I have extreme dyslexia.

'''''''''''''''''''''''' also :;"()+-&_#/*?! because they might come in handy later.

5 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Not the same user name.

Edited by Golden Retriever

12 minutes ago, phil stone said:

15 minutes ago, phil stone said:

Phill   is stine ,I'm generally a polite person  therefore I shall be kind ,but given my previous post and the topic it concerns,  my estimation of your personality and your abilities with regards to social interactions has been somewhat diminished. due to your style of reply

I will not be replying to you again as I just don't have any intensest in what you have to say ,so you have a free go ,make it good don't waste it and if you read my previous post ,try using both hands on the key board. Just a suggestion

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, phil stone said:

Thats a good point. Perfectly demonstrates my stupidity. Im just a simple fool.

What??  You fucked up AGAIN!!  No lunch for you!!  It's what's.  Like "what is".... try to remember it.  You can have lunch tomorrow.

I would edit it but then it will look out of place for you to be pulling me up on a missing apostraphe that Ive since inserted

No, it would make you look like my bitch for jumping so fast.... perspective is everything.....:classic_laugh:

Can I just put doen lits of missing apostraphes here and pretend I have extreme dyslexia.

'''''''''''''''''''''''' also :;"()+-&_#/*?! because they might come in handy later.

I don't really care about your grammar Phil..... you post just fine on other threads.  It's just that you're a moron, and the evidence is everywhere to back that up.  You came into the forum this way, you're fair game.  That's all.  One of those weird ass, "back - for - the - umpteenth - time - under - a - different name " types that just can't let it go.....

Oh, but Welcome to the Forum!!!  :classic_biggrin:

Edited by ronisron
It's my business.... :(
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I don't know, I like those kind of mysteries. It could be anybody,  phil's not exactly "threatening", he's just a troll is all.  Trolls are kind of misdirected, just wandering.... shills are specific. But he's been at the DIF before, absolutely.  This is the new "approach".  Charming, isn't it?  :classic_rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Lui said:

Phil  Ugo. 

:classic_laugh:

Rupert Ugo was truegroup,  Phil Ugo is....... Ghoul Ip!!!!   Or Ghoulip.  Sneaky bastard.

Who is Edna Clouds?   

2 minutes ago, ronisron said:

Who is Edna Clouds?

Truegroup .... but so was

shpock

linkedout

freespeech

freespeech2

and atleast 4 more!

4 minutes ago, ink said:

Truegroup .... but so was

shpock

linkedout

freespeech

freespeech2

and atleast 4 more!

Jeezus......I never would have guessed that.... I figured that group was one or two shills.  And they were embedded too, lot's of likes, friends, the whole shebang. They always stayed within forum guidelines, so it was OK.  Nothing inflammatory, just "official version" info.  It just seemed an ego thing with them...

But the above... it definitely implies a real determination to keep their flow of info on this site.  That's not some random person or two at home with multiple accounts, IP's and VPN.  That's Government employees.  Yikes.... it's equal parts disturbing and at the same time shows that this forum is still of great interest to certain people outside of it.  

They get weird when the jig is up, don't they?   It becomes really strange...

That took a turm!  I was just trying to figure out what Edna Clouds was an anagram for....  I guess it doesn't matter.  The above is much more interesting.