Jump to content
ink

Council Members

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, muir said:

so yes i am against monopoly capitalism (corporate cartels) and i am against state socialism (which i see as the necessary vehicle for the elites to achieve their technocracy)

 

let me qualify this position....

 

so evo morales who i am defending in another thread nationalised his nations assets and used the profits to benefit his people which of course is a form of state socialism or perhaps state-capitalism but he was INDEPENDENT of the freemasonic network that controls my country: the UK

 

So some people might ask me why i am wary of political parties in the UK that might advocate nationlisation and the reason is that unlike bolivia the UK is the epicentre of the sabbatean masonic empire. They control every level of government as well as the police and military

 

They also have the political and media theatres by the balls so I am wary of any centralisation of power because i believe that any move along those lines will simply feed directly into the technocracy

 

Labour for example has spoken about nationalising some things but on the other hand they are also pro-porous borders and pro-political correctness so clearly they, unlike morales, are still batting for the neoliberal, globalist agenda which is why they haven't been run out of town like morales

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vancity Eagle said:

 

 

You are all "taking a side"

 

Everything you debate on this forum is an act of "taking a side"

 

You just dont want to admit it.  So you are full of shit.

 

I am honest and open. Others are not.

 

You know like people who have to change their names over and over again on this forum.  That's a clue of somebody who is full of shit.

 

So when you have taken a side, will you fight for your choice of the same old con trick, if your leaders told you too, LOL.

 

Hook line and sinker, say no more.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Sorry - we're only five minutes in and not only are we back to talking about bollocks, we're back to talking about monkey bollocks. How did we get back to Chimp Testicle News?!!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 9:41 PM, ink said:

 

Your not wrong .... we have all interacted with MSM and it is mainly bullshit as far as I am concerned.

10% truth .... 90% bullshit.

So .... No I do not like it and am biased against it.

 

None of the rest is aimed at you Ron :)

 

Talking of which .... I didn't have any bias for many years .... had gone through all the shit and eventually condensed my own experiences and opinions into MY individual moral compass .... which I live by (in this fundamentally insane realm).

 

Then .... new stupid became apparent .... which it would as the whole concept of this place is to 'hold' you in a narrative .... and I do not agree with it .... but more so I am fundamentally opposed to the ideology!

 

So .... if you consider the actions posted in this thread correct ....

 

Abortion Law, Penis Facials and Young Blood Sales

 

I am biased against you.

 

And on a basic level .... If you consider that 911 was done as the MSM states ....

 

I am biased against you.

 

If you consider that 'White Supremacy' is an actual true thing and not just a full of shit dogma which is driven in order to create a race war ....

 

I am biased against you.

I mean FFS .... If you consider that you may be reincarnated then it is frankly stupid to think you have always been the same skin color! A black bloke living now may have been the sodding plantation owner back whenever! And an Asian now may have been a white KKK member back whenever .... it is imbecilic!

And who sold all the 'black' people to the traders .... ah yes .... we all know the answer to that and that 'freed slaves' went back and enslaved again.

If you consider that there is only this 'life' .... lol .... and you should do as you consider correct without care for others .... Then what the fuck are ancestors to do with you? You are just an animal created by DNA and hold no actions of a past 'generation'.

 

If you consider unchecked Immigration to be a good action ....

 

I am biased against you.

Again FFS .... I am in the UK and there is not the infrastructure to allow this! There is now 5 million more people .... but there isn't 1 million more homes nor is there road capacity for another 2 million vehicles.

I have friends who now paid three times the rent they had to only 5 years ago .... and it is for a vastly more confined area.

No garden .... no place for kids to play.

 

Talking of 'kids' ....

 

If you consider that you can decide your gender ....

 

I am biased against you .... AND LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE MUTHER FUKER!

 

Sorry for my out burst .... But stop with the programming of children .... Full stop. Stop it.

There are 2 sexes. That is it. End of.

Yes you can be attracted to the same sex .... No problem with that but don't push it on kids.

Those who feel that way are a small percentage and they have no greater right than any other percentage. You have no right to change the sodding meanings of words.

And the whole implementation of this is to allow pedophilia to become accepted .... well you can go fuck yourself.

 

Which brings us to Hate speech.

 

How stupid is this .... What 'words' cannot be described by someone as 'Hate speech'?

Another imbecilic concept promoted to limit individual thought.

If you consider 'Hate Speech' to be an ACTUAL thing and not just a path to remove indivdual freedom ....

Then I am biased against you.

And grow some fucking balls.

 

If you think that the pharmaceutical industry is trying to give 'Health' to the mass and not just making profit from those in distress ....

 

I am biased against you.

 

If you believe that the State should hold all power and expand it's control over individuals ....

 

I am biased against you.

 

This could go on and on as currently there are so many NPC's in this realm .... that I find it sad.

 

For me I only need the first which I have posted .... You kill an unborn baby .... I know what you are .... You are insane.

 

 

 

I agree Ink. Most important of all imo which none of the media left nor right, nationalists nor globalists or in fact alternative media talk about is the creation of money and how it enslaves people throughout the world.  The media and the fianancial system are by far Jewish/Zionist entities pro rata of population, working in unison to support each other.

 

Jeremy Corbyn could become the next PM if he was to expose fractional reserve banking and the scam of usury/interest on money which doesn't exist.  But the puppet won't. 

 

When he was a mere Labour MP he backed a motion to bring back the "Bradbury pound", which would take away borrowing money from the central banks AT INTEREST and let the Government of day to create the money supply INTEREST FREE.

 

But Corbyn is just another puppet.  The puppet queue is a long one.

 

I don´t like Noel Edmonds, but he makes sense in this video. Please watch the whole video, but in particular ..............

 

LISTEN FROM 5 MINUTES .... that´s the truth

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 1:30 AM, serpentine said:

 

The taking of sides is a result of being put into a situation where one is enventually manuevred to take sides. This is the modus operandi. Left or right! .Wth us or against us! Classic illuminatus (i refer to the trilogy as well) methodology. Mind you as individuals we all do it at some point to a degree.

 

 

This whole tiresome thing that it's fashionable to parrot in conspiracy circles about NOT taking sides is just as much bullshit as taking an extreme position on either side.

 

The lesser of two evils is LESS evil.

 

If this doesn't make sense to anyone, then I suppose if you were forced into making a decision to murder your own child by either carbon monoxide poisoning or by burning them alive, you'd just shrug and say: "Don't care. Both choices are evil."

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, size of light said:

The lesser of two evils is LESS evil. 

 

 

Do no harm....... is a passive action and allows evil.

 

Allow no harm ....... is an active state and defines an individual.

 

Thus .... if you see an old women being mugged .... one says that to interact with violence to stop the mugger means that you do harm and your action is wrong .... the other states that to intervene to stop the mugging is required, that it is your responsibility to 'harm' that which is causing harm.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ink said:

 

 

Do no harm....... is a passive action and allows evil.

 

Allow no harm ....... is an active state and defines an individual.

 

Thus .... if you see an old women being mugged .... one says that to interact with violence to stop the mugger means that you do harm and your action is wrong .... the other states that to intervene to stop the mugging is required, that it is your responsibility to 'harm' that which is causing harm.

 

Logic gates in action ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, I am I said:

 

Logic gates in action ;)

 

Sounds logical ,,

untitledccccxxxx_zpsuwno9kjw.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 7:58 PM, size of light said:

"Sorry - we're only five minutes in and not only are we back to talking about bollocks, we're back to talking about monkey bollocks. How did we get back to Chimp Testicle News?!!"

 

I see Brexit has been mentioned too so steady on!

 

 

Forum members wake up to find they are now in an organisation that has it's own council. Much like people in the UK finding themselves in the EU.

 

We should demand a referendum that decides whether we want the council or not and if that's not actioned on we will get another referendum which will probably be between having a council of 5 or 7 members. Interested parties will argue for both but seven is what system wants because it gives it a nice "gang of four" to carry votes. Another interested and on the surface independent recent member will then propose a "perp walk " sub forum for the committee to banish miscreants. Then to finish off The Apprentice will post pictures of a self knitted matching set of black caps and gavel and Robert's your mothers brother. *

 

 

 

 

*This is an entirely  humourous post and if you have intense emotional reaction to it that upsets you please consult your own GP.:classic_smile:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, serpentine said:

We should demand a referendum

 

I am very glad that you refer to this most important issue .... the referendum was our idea and we gave it to the members immediately as they knew of the importance of the current forum climate of thought changed data steaming from the disclosure dumped regarding recent developments in the Middle East /Russian immigration which is being consolidated via the trans geographical gender nebular biased conciliation sampling of non referencing, home sporadically viable groups who .... in their support of the first action found all to be perfectly pardonable and .... if I may state .... in accordance with all previous applicable doctrines, which have furthered the interaction as thus demonstrated.

 

I hope .... and am certain .... that makes our position utterly transparent and we look forward to a golden age for all the members :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even then, it's an Internet forum and it only seems like the same body count as more prominent councils ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 9:25 PM, size of light said:

This whole tiresome thing that it's fashionable to parrot in conspiracy circles about NOT taking sides is just as much bullshit as taking an extreme position on either side.

 

The lesser of two evils is LESS evil.

 

you have missunderstood what is being said

 

its not that you are being told not to take sides. It is that you are being asked to examine the possibility that both sides are actually being controlled by the same people

 

THAT is the real conspiracy. That the elites have created an overton window in which you are allowed as much debate and arguing as you like but within which are only offered options that the elites ultimately control

 

this of course requires the complicity of top politicians and media heads in order to create a phoney conflict that conceals the building of a technocracy behind the scenes while the public is distracted by all the left v's right theatre (see donald trump impeachment for latest reality TV offering from the dialectic)

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, muir said:

 

you have missunderstood what is being said

 

its not that you are being told not to take sides. It is that you are being asked to examine the possibility that both sides are actually being controlled by the same people

 

THAT is the real conspiracy. That the elites have created an overton window in which you are allowed as much debate and arguing as you like but within which are only offered options that the elites ultimately control

 

this of course requires the complicity of top politicians and media heads in order to create a phoney conflict that conceals the building of a technocracy behind the scenes while the public is distracted by all the left v's right theatre (see donald trump impeachment for latest reality TV offering from the dialectic)

 

I think at the TOP its all being orchestrated, and yes much of what's going on is "theatre" to keep the masses distracted and more importantly divided.

 

But as Size of Light pointed out, and I have been trying to tell people for a long time, this doesn't mean that there are not VERY REAL consequences based upon which side of the dialectic wins out.

 

It literally could mean the difference between life and death.  So yes it is just lazy "alt media" bullshit to just tell people "dont pick a side"

 

Kind of hard to tell people not to pick a side when it could be the difference between life and death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vancity Eagle said:

I think at the TOP its all being orchestrated, and yes much of what's going on is "theatre" to keep the masses distracted and more importantly divided.

 

But as Size of Light pointed out, and I have been trying to tell people for a long time, this doesn't mean that there are not VERY REAL consequences based upon which side of the dialectic wins out.

 

It literally could mean the difference between life and death.  So yes it is just lazy "alt media" bullshit to just tell people "dont pick a side"

 

Kind of hard to tell people not to pick a side when it could be the difference between life and death.

 

but both sides will lead to the same place which is a cull (death) of the population and the enslavement of the survivors under a technocracy. So its a false choice. We have to think outside the box. Neither side of the dialectic is challenging the things that are slow killing us like vaccines, flouride in the water, EMF's, food additives, processed food, endocrine disruptors, inflation etc

 

have you ever seen a political party that is offering everything that you want or do you always find that you like something they are doing but dislike something else they are doing? i believe that the reason for this is because each side is always offering something that is for the cabal and against the people

 

so one example of how they are dividing people is along lines of urban v's rural with the urban population being one orientated around consumerism and low skilled 'service' jobs while the rural population are involved in growing food and building things

 

The urban population like to think of themselves as sophisticated and the rural people as backward and 'deplorable' but the reality remains that the rural population are the ones making all the food for the urban population.

 

The urban population is highly dependent on the corporate system to keep providing them with processed food, technology and housing and they want a strong state to hand them free stuff which they can't produce for themselves. Their solution is to try and tear down the rural population but if they do that they are destroying the very people who sustain them with their hard work

 

meanwhile the rural folk are going to get upset if the state squeezes them anymore to feed and supply the urban population who don't produce for themselves and they will be willing if it comes down to it to protect themselves and their property with firearms

 

The solution isn't to create this conflict between these two sides nor is it to tear down the productive people. the answer is for the unproductive people to transcend their dependency and become productive too. But the people behind the state and the corporations would lose their political support base if those people became more independent so they breed that dependency and want to keep people in a childlike state where they need to be nannyed

 

so in order to become liberated out of that false dialectic people need to see that independence from the corporations and the state is the way to go

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick ones own position amongst the stones, instead of either side, because either side is too far gone and needs to be left out in the cold, what we need is a new system and one that does not involve others having to go without in order of creating it,all of the old school and rotten wood is past its best simply let nature consume it at will is the way forward.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Pick ones own position amongst the stones, instead of either side, because either side is too far gone and needs to be left out in the cold, what we need is a new system and one that does not involve others having to go without in order of creating it,all of the old school and rotten wood is past its best simply let nature consume it at will is the way forward.

 

the devastating thing about the hegelian dialectic psyop is that the sides have become so entrenched that they no longer assess information critically

 

they are so desperate for their side to prevail that they ignore when their side is doing something that is pro-cabal and when it is brought to their attention they just try to rationalise it away because they don't want to see any fault in their side

 

but regardless which side they are on there will always be inconvenient things their side can be criticised for because both sides ARE ultimately working for the cabal

 

It needs for enough people to see this and step back from it all and instead to start working with other people at grassroots level to start providing for the most ESSENTIAL things in life:

 

-food

-fuel

-shelter

-community

 

Many urban people will be intimidated by this because they have no experience in these areas but the reality is that people can be taught things very quickly and knowledge can be shared. So if people build community/cooperative ventures those who don't really know what they are doing can work with those that do and the skills and know-how will spread fast

 

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we all have values and interests

 

Clearly you will be more biased to the side of the dialectic which aligns more with your values and interests.

 

Thats how they sucker you in, and then mix in the poison.

 

My advice, stand up for your values and interests. If one side represents them more, well then so be it, I'd vote for that side, and then call them out on their bullshit.

 

Also Muir your idea that all Rural people "produce" and all urban people "dont do shit"  is pretty false and a broad generalizaton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

we all have values and interests

 

no you just think you do but they are a luxury

 

if i took you back in a time machine to a more primative age you'd learn the real truth which is that the most fundamental things are being able to feed yourself, shelter yourself, clothe yourself and warm yourself

 

its only when you transcend those things that you climb maslows hierarchy of needs and start concerning yourself with other matters. But the point is that we haven't even achieved those essentials for many people. Many people are not really eating proper food. They are eating a poor mass produced substitute that is giving them diabetes and a host of other problems. Fertility is crashing meaning that pople in the west are heading for extinction so they think they have risen up maslows hierarchy of needs and don't need to think about these basics but they are flat out wrong!

 

They have not got the basics right and it is costing them big time

 

Quote

Clearly you will be more biased to the side of the dialectic which aligns more with your values and interests.

 

Thats how they sucker you in, and then mix in the poison.

 

so don't be suckered in. But for that to work everyone needs to agree to step back together. Its like a mexican standoff where everyone needs to agree to lower their guns at the same time! The mutual distrust has grown so fierce now that i am concerned that at some point someone is going to pull the trigger

 

Quote

My advice, stand up for your values and interests. If one side represents them more, well then so be it, I'd vote for that side, and then call them out on their bullshit.

 

and then you have given the system the democratic mandate for whatever they impose on you (or someone else)

 

Quote

Also Muir your idea that all Rural people "produce" and all urban people "dont do shit"  is pretty false and a broad generalizaton.

 

most urban jobs are self fulfilling as the more people you cram in there the more services you have to provide but what tangible things are they actually producing?

 

when we go to the basics to ensure that people are getting quality essentials ie:

-clean water

-quality food unaffected by harmful chemicals

-strong, useful accomodation that will last and do its job

-fuel to keep everyone warm

-clothes that don't require slave labour from abroad to produce thereby exploiting workers who are out of sight from the end user

-healing or preventative medicine not big pharma synthetic medicine aimed at creating chronically ill people who form lifelong customers of big pharma products

 

we can ask how many people within urban areas are involved in those key areas?

Edited by muir
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, muir said:

 

the devastating things about the hegelian dialectic psyop is that the sides have become so entrenched that they no longer assess information critically

 

they are so desperate for their side to prevail that they ignore when their side is doing something that is pro-cabal and when it is brought to their attention they just try to rationalise it away because they don't want to see any fault in their side

 

but regardless which side they are on there will always be inconvenient things their side can be criticised for because both sides ARE ultimately working for the cabal

 

It needs for enough people to see this and step back from it all and instead to start working with other people at grassroots level to start providing for the most ESSENTIAL things in life:

 

-food

-fuel

-shelter

-community

 

Many urban people will be intimidated by this because they have no experience in these areas but the reality is that people can be taught things very quickly and knowledge can be shared. So if people build community/cooperative ventures those who don't really know what they are doing can work with those that do and the skills and know-how will spread fast 

 

 

 What you have just shared with us is what I saw that needed addressing over 25 years ago, and when I began learning new skills outide my original vocation and afterwards began sharing those skills with others who were on a similar journey, which works well when they also want to make changes to their mundane and single minded journey, like rigid rules that will not allow any deviation from the narrative, in other words they are imprinted and simply will not try looking over the next hill in their  journey, a journey that will come to pass by a state mindset, if they do not try to look behind their ideology and biblical curtains.

 

Soon all ideologies will travel full circle and those in the flow will never see how they have been fooled down the road of years and now out of reach, they will also be unable to pass on the true knowledge of how it is to live, they will try but fail to secure their childrens future, who will always suffer for the ignorance of the peers.

 

A song that explains how we might have our own code to live by.

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

we all have values and interests

 

Clearly you will be more biased to the side of the dialectic which aligns more with your values and interests.

 

Thats how they sucker you in, and then mix in the poison.

 

My advice, stand up for your values and interests. If one side represents them more, well then so be it, I'd vote for that side, and then call them out on their bullshit.

 

Also Muir your idea that all Rural people "produce" and all urban people "dont do shit"  is pretty false and a broad generalizaton.

 

This is where you fail to see what is real and what is stealing, I am the urban side of your narrative and have produced more than most individuals who are in a city setting, who exchange goods made by someone else and call it turnover, what have you produced for yourself, can you show us what you have produced and where the raw materials came from and what they were used for and how.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

What you have just shared with us is what I saw that needed addressing over 25 years ago, and when I began learning new skills outide my original vocation and afterwards began sharing those skills with others who were on a similar journey, which works well when they also want to make changes to their mundane and single minded journey, like rigid rules that will not allow any deviation from the narrative, in other words they are imprinted and simply will not try looking over the next hill in their  journey tha will come to pas if they do not try to look behind their ideology and biblical curtain.

 

we are at a cross roads now because of advancements in technology

 

so for example we could see farming being done by robotic drones who plough, sow and harvest mega fields where the hedgerows are removed for mega-corporations who produce cash crops that are then used to make mass produced and highly processed foodstuffs that are then fed to the now unemployed populace who have all been shunted off the land and into high density urban zones under UN agenda 2030

 

that vision is the technocratic vision which hands all power to the technocratic class who control all the technology. It sees the workers all replaced by robots, driverless cars, drones and algorithms. most jobs currently done in the urban centres are replaceable by machines so we would likely see mass layoffs in the cities first of all. This would create a MASS of people disconnected from the processes of production who are suddenly left without any meaning or purpose who are sustained by a universal basic income given out by the state so that they can buy some mass produced, heavily packaged, processed food that they will then consume in their 'smart home' micro apartment

 

The alternative is that we reject that vision in large enough numbers to take human society in another direction. This vision would require the urban populations to start pursuing production of essentials themselves which they could do through community gardens and growing cooperatives. Green spaces could be turned over to production that reconnects people to the source of their food and also engages them in a meaningful community enterprise that gives them a stake in society and a sense of belonging to something. It will also improve their health on many levels and undo the societal breakdown processes that are currently occuring particularly in the urban centres. It gives young people an alternative to gangs and processed drugs

 

The corporations want the first vision to win out and the people who currently consider themselves 'leftwing' need to give themselves a shake because the people behind the corporations are the traditional enemy of the working people of the earth

 

 

 

 

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

This is where you fail to see what is real and what is stealing, I am the urban side of your narrative and have produced more than most individuals who are in a city setting, who exchange goods made by someone else and call it turnover, what have you produced for yourself, can you show us what you have produced and where the raw materials came from and what they were used for and how.

 

you have your own wee plot of land though yes? Also you have a workshop

 

So in order for such an approach to work we need to be able to make those sort of things available to people currently living in high density housing eg high rises who don't have access to those things. This needs a complete rethink on our current land use

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, muir said:

 

you have your own wee plot of land though yes? Also you have a workshop

 

So in order for such an approach to work we need to be able to make those sort of things available to people currently living in high density housing eg high rises who don't have access to those things. This needs a complete rethink on our current land use

 

Several of my former students actually came from some of the highest populated cities around the world, Tokyo was one and Paris another, I even had one from Bern in Switzerland and another was Sydney, they all wanted to break away from the smartness of late and enter a paradigm with real life skills that they could build their own paradigm, up to now two have managed to do this, this is how I know many have already realized what is going on and decided to do something about it.

 

The smart city cleances is the second stage in the highland cleances and it will come to pass, as many are now fleeing the sinking ship that has already ran out of cheap labour goods and are now closing shop, all around the country these outlets are closing one after another, and the pound shop mentality is going in the same direction,

 

Right now we see the shops here in our town who are selling recovered goods from all of the former slave labour outlets, also in our town they are now pairing up to make their ever decreasing funds go further, and a few have already gone the way when one half of the sharing partnership goes under, taking both out.

 

Yes I do have those attributes you aforementioned but it has taken 25 years to get to this position, this is why I am so passionate about trying to share the knowledge that could well save others much time and anguish if they suddenly realize too late once things truly comes into view, and what do we see today, people turning to their ideologies for salvation which won't work of course.

 

This is how these double edged swords were designed to run their courses.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Several of my former students actually came from some of the highest populated cities around the world, Tokyo was one and Paris another, I even had one from Bern in Switzerland and another was Sydney, they all wanted to break away from the smartness of late and enter a paradigm with real life skills that they could build their own paradigm, up to now two have managed to do this, this is how I know many have already realized what is going on and decided to do something about it.

 

the urban world is going in insane and part of the insanity is not admitting that their world is insane

 

perhaps part of the problem is that some people cannot see a viable alternative and as a result won't allow themselves to admit that things are insane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, muir said:

 

the urban world is going in insane and part of the insanity is not admitting that their world is insane

 

perhaps part of the problem is that some people cannot see a viable alternative and as a result won't allow themselves to admit that things are insane

 

This is about the crux of it, the majority are no longer capable of seeing or understanding due to them having been indocrinated to the extent that they have had their resolve and real life skills removed over the last hundred years or so, once electricity was invented is when the current tech took over, and it is not really their own fault, they see but do not perceive and hear but cannot understand what has been done to them.

 

All that is left is mere milk and lollipop for the childerick.

 

This was the plan all along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×