Jump to content
Deca

5G LED WEAPON SYSTEM DEPLOYED ON THE STREETS OF THE UK

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Truthr said:

 

Solutions are precisely where people should be thinking, not ignoring evidence of what it can or cannot do. I want far more from Mark though before I start to form any opinion outside of what I am working on.

 

My mobile is turned off and the battery taken out, we have no Tv, Radio, and bird song in the garden.

 

I do my mornings jobs, e,mails, and do research on my curent projects and a few messages here on the forum to keep up to date with conjecture, and then turn everything off and go into the shed to create something new each day.

 

Basically I put the tech down as and when needed and use it to benefit me, not the elite or stupid public media.

 

Steel has in his possesion stolen property, council property and is breaking the law, he also exposed the fact that someone from the council stores sent him the street light, he is an absolute liar and a fool if he thinks a simple street light is technology for a secret weapon, if it is he now has the weapon and the evidence in his hands and all the evidence he needs, BUT, he is having to send it back to the stores where it came from, this guy is mentally ill.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you work with electromagnets at all? have a read about piezoelectricity I may have a project :D

Edited by Truthr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Truthr said:

Do you work with electromagnets at all? I may have a project :D

 

I have a fully equiped electronics workshop including high power microscopes/sterioscopes, I use electromagnetic devices almost every other day, like induction heaters, magnetic polishers and a plethora of other euipment I have made myself, which are all on my blog Shedlife.

 

I would love Steel to send me some of those boards and put them om my scopes.

 

Any good electronics expert could build the secret weapons themselves from stock and second hand reclaimed and new parts from mouser and RS, this is how I know he is a complete fraud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've watched the first two videos ... his areas for concern fall into two categories...

 

LEDs ... He points out there is no diffuser  over the light .... He's right , if that was switched on in his room that could cause eye problems, they are very intense light sources and looking directly at them could destroy light sensitive cells in the eye ... also the light is very blue , more damaging than natural light .... But these lights are designed to be high ... much higher than previous street lights , there is no danger to anyone on the ground .. even the fact that it's bluer will be no problem , by the time it reaches the ground it is of very low intensity.

Leds can be made to flicker .... different flicker rates can effect humans in different way  , this could be a stealth weapon which could be made to strobe , making streets unusable at night . ...

 

The Antenna is very specialist area ... I have a good understanding of general electronics , am a regular contributor to the biggest electronics forum , I don't believe anyone on that forum would understand completely this issue .... The manufacturer would say this is a radar antenna to detect when cars approach and then switch on the light , and it certainly does that .... what else it could do is unclear , also it's unclear the effects of this low power radiation   could have on humans , particularly if modulated in certain ways ....

 

This guy maybe a bit over the top , but I suspect he intuitively realises the dangers in this tech  , he's not alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

 

I have a fully equiped electronics workshop including high power microscopes/sterioscopes, I use electromagnetic devices almost every other day, like induction heaters, magnetic polishers and a plethora of other euipment I have made myself, which are all on my blog Shedlife.

 

I would love Steel to send me some of those boards and put them om my scopes.

 

Any good electronics expert could build the secret weapons themselves from stock and second hand reclaimed and new parts from mouser and RS, this is how I know he is a complete fraud.

 

You completely misunderstood what I am saying. Nevermind :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Understand I am not saying this IS happening, understand that it IS very very very doable. 

Here' one using coherent sound

 

This technology absolutely exists, it is undeniable. CAN a wireless comms grid be utilised to do the same thing, or similar? I say yes, but I need evidence of that, hopefully Mark is going to get back to us all on this, but I don't hold my breath

Edit: Notice their wording? Non-lethal, no radiowaves, no microwaves, no damage, MM waves and just heat. Well where in the shit is the heat coming from? magic? MM waves ARE microwaves, look at the EM spectrum, they are towards the highest end of the so called "microwave" section of EM. Unless this shoots out invisible people waving on you and you just get rubbed by frantic invisible people waving at you somehow causing a friction burn? Well at least you'd get some oxytocin too. This is EM, it is microwaves.

Edited by Truthr
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Truthr said:

 


Understand I am not saying this IS happening, understand that it IS very very very doable. 

Here' one using coherent sound

 

This technology absolutely exists, it is undeniable. CAN a wireless comms grid be utilised to do the same thing, or similar? I say yes, but I need evidence of that, hopefully Mark is going to get back to us all on this, but I don't hold my breath

 

I know these weapons exist,

 

But not in lamposts, and who is going to stand or sit below such a lamp post long enough for any damage to be done, lets keep things real here.

 

This is the subject item, you know, Lamp Posts, not huge military based weapons like you have shown above. LOL.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

these things (like Smart Meters) rely upon consumer willingness to partake

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zArk said:

these things (like Smart Meters) rely upon consumer willingness to partake

 

 

With an awful lots of encouragement, with adverts and miss information like this, all sitting there in 3D harmony, these are adults acting as children.

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zArk said:

these things (like Smart Meters) rely upon consumer willingness to partake

 

 

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY IT! We either look at this stuff together and discuss it and hopefully completely discount it, or we may let more and more of these things slip through, but to discuss them we cannot just dismiss them out of hand without understanding the concepts in place, it is from an informed position we need to be in in order to make informed decisions on where WE want to go as a group, or as I would argue, as one :D

That advert is mindblowing in so many ways.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't the music, in that advert, from Fantasia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ink said:

Isn't the music, in that advert, from Fantasia?

 

And the dancing mushrooms, LOL.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

 

I know these weapons exist,

 

But not in lamposts, and who is going to stand or sit below such a lamp post long enough for any damage to be done, lets keep things real here.

 

This is the subject item, you know, Lamp Posts, not huge military based weapons like you have shown above. LOL.

 

But this is precisely the same kind of EM radiation which 5G technology uses...Millimetre wave.

 

It can be used for invasive imaging and surveillance, and now, as Truthr has shown, has the potential to actually produce physical affects on humans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

But this is precisely the same kind of EM radiation which 5G technology uses...Millimetre wave.

 

It can be used for invasive imaging and surveillance, and now, as Truthr has shown, has the potential to actually produce physical affects on humans.

 

It can in strong enough broadcasts signals but not from lamp posts, the cabelling is not adequate, there is more power coming from a HD Tv, and a flicker rate, but on top of the flicker rate is another signal, the normal signal is a carrier, Alan Watt has gone over this over ten years ago on a Red Ice Radio interview.

 

Steel needs to be put out with the cat and this 5G lamp post model, nobody is going to stand around outside long enough to be effected, where things will take place is inside the homes themselves, where they languish the most, 5G will enable it, but it will be intenal and direct, one source is already planned well ahead of time, LiFi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Truthr said:

Incorrect, read about flicker rates and their effects on human cognition. It does not need to be a direct source of light it can be from diffuse sources at particular frequencies.

 

That is most probably correct, however I was more flippantly referring to the fact they can be quite blinding if you stare directly at them. 😎

 

9 hours ago, Truthr said:

As for the remote control idea in that the antenna is for programming of the lamp, I seriously hope not Grumpy Owl, we would have all sorts of people attempting to access the infrastructure that is built for connectivity, not security, once you have access to one access point you can own the network it is feeding, do we want driverless cars running on a IoT system that is built entirely for ease of use rather than security.

 

The 'remote control antenna' thing was an explanation I saw in local press when they were starting to be introduced around Birmingham a few years ago, and it made sense at the time. Most older streetlamps would come on at different times, and the timer could only be adjusted by physically opening the base of the lamp and accessing the timing controls there, which were also determined by ambient light levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

That is most probably correct, however I was more flippantly referring to the fact they can be quite blinding if you stare directly at them. 😎

 

 

The 'remote control antenna' thing was an explanation I saw in local press when they were starting to be introduced around Birmingham a few years ago, and it made sense at the time. Most older streetlamps would come on at different times, and the timer could only be adjusted by physically opening the base of the lamp and accessing the timing controls there, which were also determined by ambient light levels.

 

Word! So much bollocks surrounding us all of the time its hard to know what is up and what is down isn't it? I dont profess to know any more than anyone else, we all just know different things have different areas of interest and therefore skills and abilities. Its almost as if we HAVE to join forces in order to get truth out, truth and reconciliation time.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truthr said:

 

Word! So much bollocks surrounding us all of the time its hard to know what is up and what is down isn't it? I dont profess to know any more than anyone else, we all just know different things have different areas of interest and therefore skills and abilities. Its almost as if we HAVE to join forces in order to get truth out, truth and reconciliation time.

 

 

 

 

They have already done the coming together thing with the Castaway 2000 Tv episode, and look what happened back then, the people who were chosen were absolutely clueless where having any survival instincts was concerned, well over 65 percnt would die in the first week if left on their own.

What happened almost immediately was folks began swinging the hammer and finding as many ways not to contribute towards the running of the group, because they were incapable, and pollitical ramblings began very quickly, while the few highly skilled people were running the show and covering their backs behind the scene, while the rest sat in the warmth of the plush cabins that wer already built for them and arguing the toss, and taking the piss.

Can you imagine what would happen today with the trans and food fuddy duddies that would likely be amongst the same kind of survival group today, they would probably start eating each other, there is a few who would not be able to function from the crowd here right now, that is for darn sure.

 

Here is a song that goes well with what the elite knew was and still is coming.

 

https://youtu.be/3RNcB3f21W4

 

And the reality of where we are, the warning and a possible sollution all in one song.

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

 

They have already done the coming together thing with the Castaway 2000 Tv episode, and look what happened back then, the people who were chosen were absolutely clueless where having any survival instincts was concerned, well over 65 percnt would die in the first week if left on their own.

What happened almost immediately was folks began swinging the hammer and finding as many ways not to contribute towards the running of the group, because they were incapable, and pollitical ramblings began very quickly, while the few highly skilled people were running the show and covering their backs behind the scene, while the rest sat in the warmth of the plush cabins that wer already built for them and arguing the toss, and taking the piss.

Can you imagine what would happen today with the trans and food fuddy duddies that would likely be amongst the same kind of survival group today, they would probably start eating each other, there is a few who would not be able to function from the crowd here right now, that is for darn sure.

 

Here is a song that goes well with what the elite knew was and still is coming.

 

https://youtu.be/3RNcB3f21W4

 

And the reality of where we are, the warning and a possible sollution all in one song.

 

 

 

Or are we destined to travel on the

 

https://youtu.be/abZlWqVeLzg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you malfunctioning AI? I mean this in the nicest way possible. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×