Deca

5G LED WEAPON SYSTEM DEPLOYED ON THE STREETS OF THE UK

It isn't shocking in the slightest. Councils lose funding if they do not comply, councils are slaves from strings pulled further up the line. Money makes things happen or not, blackmail comes in if money doesn't talk, if that fails then defamation of character and public humiliation, if they still wont shut up continue defamation of character until public opinion says we can jail this guy and people will cheer. EVERYTHING is done in order to control our understanding and perception of things, the people doing the work of these people dont even know they are doing it, they are just doing what their boss says, or their bosses boss. Money isn't GIVEN for doing it, it is WITHHELD for NOT doing what they say.

As for the high gain antenna, not only is it higher power than legal, it is PHASED ARRAY, or BEAMFORMING. I take a 10W lightbulb and I barely light anything, I take a 10W laser and I can burn through most things. This is COHERENT "radiation" or "light", literally focused, if these are in close proximity to one another they can work in unison. I also have documentation that suggests that MK Ultra went down the route of coherent beamed crossed axis EM being used to remotely control an animals brain, this DID move on to human experimentation.  

To give this control structure a little context within psychology, see this
https://www.verywellmind.com/the-milgram-obedience-experiment-2795243

Edited by Truthr

He continues to say they now have the evidence, if this is correct, where is the schematic, the parts listed and named and or used and a second and or third professional opinions/reports of what he has just shown you, without any of these attributes there is no evidence, no case to be brough forward.

• Like 3

A very good point Apprentice. It IS possible, doesn't mean it is happening.  A lot of disinformation out there purely to sully truth, that is why the flat earth movement exists, so you can put other truths with it so people do not pay it any attention. Basic psychology, and it works.  

This guy needs to stop saying weapons program and clown and EXPLAIN IT. How much power IS going to the hi-gain antenna?

Calling people dim and stupid isn't productive in any manner, actually explaining the method of action like I have been breaking down in another thread is where understanding comes from. Not this. On any level.

Light whether visible or not and certainly pulsed square waves absolutely can cause issues without a doubt, but this isn't explaining it.

His heart may be in the right place but this isn't knowledge or understanding of something, its waving some electronics in front of your face going, ooooh look scary.

As an expert in electromagnetism and optical systems could you please explain it further? What wavelengths of EM are involved? How does it form the beam? Can multiple in close proximity be used in unison on a singular target? Can they cause physical pain? What sort of level of weapon are we talking? A step towards MK ultra in a public space continuing on from their remote control of animals methods, utilising the cross-fire of xray and other EM spectrum? Can it melt things? Can it set fire to things? Could it damage specific areas of a brain? Could it read DNA? Can it write to DNA? 

Does this fit in with what he is looking at?

https://www.5gtechnologyworld.com/5g-keeping-uninvited-attendees-at-bay-during-winter-olympics/

https://www.wired.com/2011/04/bacterial-radio/ - This article briefly explaining that DNA can be an antenna, and if we understand that ALL of the EM spectrum IS light, and DNA communicates BY light, does he believe what he is looking at be even remotely capable of doing any of that? As essentially the spectrum of 5G so far CLEARLY shows that it ISN'T sub-GHz that is the issue, its is the higher capacitance light or EM in the spectrum that is more damaging. ALL wifi can be used to map out areas, sub GHz is NOT the main issue with 5G. Check the spectrum that is being sold off and/or proposed globally. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21457072 - Another on DNA being a fractal antenna for electromagnetism. 

More details on all of this are in my thread breaking this stuff down hopefully in lay terms. I would love to know his view on what he believes it is capable of. I am intrigued on a technical level. :D

Edited by Truthr

21 minutes ago, Truthr said:

This guy needs to stop saying weapons program and clown and EXPLAIN IT. How much power IS going to the hi-gain antenna?

Calling people dim and stupid isn't productive in any manner, actually explaining the method of action like I have been breaking down in another thread is where understanding comes from. Not this. On any level.

Light whether visible or not and certainly pulsed square waves absolutely can cause issues without a doubt, but this isn't explaining it.

His heart may be in the right place but this isn't knowledge or understanding of something, its waving some electronics in front of your face going, ooooh look scary.

I have posted these photo's I took of a bog standard bathroom fan DB, on it you will see the self same 400 volt Capacitors, it has one voltage control mech the same as the one lipshit has posted.

20190807_221250.jpg

20190807_221236.jpg

Furthermore, this guy knows not what he sees, he mentions the white box was designed not to be taken apart, this is not true,

Such devices are what is called potted, Ie the contents are placed in a mold and then infilled with a epoxy type resin which completely covers the electronics which cannot be seen nor opened without huge problems.

See the video below, the media is being poured in very slowly to prevent bubbles from forming, so the compound has time to encapsulate all of the items inside the mold or in this case both mold and mounting bracket  come box for heavy protection.

Because Steel said it was designed ot to be taken apart, this alone prooves he is a fraud, a complete fraud and a desperate character trying to muddy the waters, and if he comtinues he will probably do untold damage to the 5 G cause, if there is one.

He got inside this as anyone could do simply by opening the tags on the white plastic box.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

I am not going to tell you what to think on 5G or anything else for that matter, but I can safely say wireless comms in all forms are genuinely a potential issue to our health, read the (wireless comms and EM) thread over time and see if you take anything away from it, by all means make up your own mind on it, and by all means ignore it entirely :D

Yup, we need to have him break it down and answer my questions above, I want to know technical details, he is an expert in optical systems maybe he can inform us both?

I appreciate the knowledge, The Apprentice :) I suspected it was a standard piece of kit, I think I have an old PCI card with something similar on it somewhere haha. 

Edited by Truthr

18 minutes ago, Truthr said:

I am not going to tell you what to think on 5G or anything else for that matter, but I can safely say wireless comms in all forms are genuinely a potential issue to our health, read the (wireless comms and EM) thread over time and see if you take anything away from it, by all means make up your own mind on it, and by all means ignore it entirely :D

Yup, we need to have him break it down and answer my questions above, I want to know technical details, he is an expert in optical systems maybe he can inform us both?

I appreciate the knowledge, The Apprentice :) I suspected it was a standard piece of kit, I think I have an old PCI card with something similar on it somewhere haha. 

The thing is I know that certain levels of EMP/EMF are harmful, the medical world tells us this by how many xrays/cat scan/MRI's etc we can have before it becomes detrimental,

When I was in the medical world as a medic/army, I had a huge free library at my disposal and did in depth studies of the effects of exposures to the human fetus and or cells, 5 years worth of study, the part I concentrated on was the phenomenon called Mitosis/Meosis and the effects on this process, if this is exposed to enough eradiant energy the cells as they are splitting can have their DNA chains broken thus producing malformed cells, if they are in the reproductive centers it can transform the child in the womb which will not form properly.

They use such a technology to sterilize fish so they cannot breed and put on weight quicker, a certain frequency is applied and they are basically nuked to become eunuchs, using a laptop on your lap is akin to this kind of exposure, especially detrimental for children who are still developing in such avenues, does Steel mention this kind of proven science, No.

What Steel is doing is akin to a child telling lies about it being a weapon, it is not.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

A secret 'weapons system' is not going to be put in public places where they can be removed, examined, reproduced and tested.

Once he has one, he can reverse-engineer it, or have someone more competent to do that. All the components are marked for goodness sake. They're available from RS, Mouser, Farnell, etc.

Again he's banging on about a flimsy quarter-wave strip-line ground-plane antenna being a 'phased array'. You can work out the frequency from its dimensions, and certainly not in the 5G range - not by a long way. (More like 700 - 800 MHz.)

Why doesn't he fire it up and show us its dangers?

We've been here before. It almost looks like he's being presented as a useful fool by some more sinister hidden hands...

Janet

• Like 2

We already have beamforming wireless antennas on higher end routers, that much IS already in some homes, also I would like to add that if these eventual 5G antenna DO have beamforming capabilities and work in the spectrum currently being used and sold off for 5G, this most certainly CAN be a weapon system, without any shadow of a doubt. You are talking about mW of incoherent or coherent radiation, beamforming is like taking a magnifying glass and holding it to a blade of grass on a hot day, the radiation in the EM spectrum from the sun which is ALL wireless communications just the capacitance or rate of oscillation would be magnified or made coherent by focusing the beam of EM (read: invisible light) on to said blade of grass. THIS would make tiny input of power cause far far more damage than a diffuse source of radiation. 

Think of it like a laser. 5W lightbuld of diffuse light barely going to light a book to read, 5W laser is going to burn most things.  I will also say this, antenna and size has no bearing on its frequency any longer, this statement from Janet W of course used to be 100% true. 

I cannot say anything about the circuitry I lean to the apprentice there, however I know without any doubt in my mind that it is a possible "weapon" system according to many many Terabytes of data I have accumulated over the years. More MK Ultra documentation is coming to my post, my post isn't to promote fear, its to lay out details of things that are known and try to explain them as simply as possible in as broader terms as I can.

All that said however, I am not seeing any proof of it being a weapon system here in this thread, yet. I want far far more detail.

Edited by Truthr

3 minutes ago, Janet W said:

A secret 'weapons system' is not going to be put in public places where they can be removed, examined, reproduced and tested.

Once he has one, he can reverse-engineer it, or have someone more competent to do that. All the components are marked for goodness sake. They're available from RS, Mouser, Farnell, etc.

Again he's banging on about a flimsy quarter-wave strip-line ground-plane antenna being a 'phased array'. You can work out the frequency from its dimensions, and certainly not in the 5G range - not by a long way. (More like 700 - 800 MHz.)

Why doesn't he fire it up and show us its dangers?

We've been here before. It almost looks like he's being presented as a useful fool by some more sinister hidden hands...

Janet

Quite accurate Janet, I have worked on military equipment as a private engineer here at Catterick and have seen how they are wired, all the wires are black so as not to let anyone who possibly captures a damaged machine, to stop them from repairing and or using it.

I have also mentioned this before and I will again,

What I think is happening here is, they are demonizing the radio waves crossing and effecting the body, of such devices like WiFi and 5 G etc, to get the public into another form of fear of the new/old tech, because it is old, the military has been using this for many decades according to an old freind of ours who worked in radar for many many years.

What they are doing at the same time is pushing LiFi,

Now here is an LED technology right in your living room, but it does not use radio waves, but light waves that do not cross the body, in the following video simply listen to their MO and how they carefully allude to it being safer than WiFi, and use the child/schools and hospital security model, this is the same conjecture that they used in hospitals when mobile phones were first being used on a wider scale, where they asked you to turn them off.

The LiFi technology works by saturating the room in which it is fitted with an LED/array of frequencies not seen by the human eye, it is yet another frequency and  light spectrum, which can also be used for scanning/uploading as well as downloading within the room and anything and everything  in it, here is what I think they are after, TPTB already have the tech to go, in the video he also says after several years they are now allowed to advertise and  offer it for sale, so who was working on it first, the military of course.

If I am totally wrong here I will hold up my hand, but if I think it has some worth and is related, I will not be silenced by idiots like Steel or anyone else.

Just saying.

ALL wireless communication is invisible light. LiFi like WiFi, radiowave, microwave, xray, (visible light), like all the various 1-5G, bluetooth, NFC, EVERYTHING, is pulsed light. That is what EM spectrum is, we just use different words to describe the same thing at different levels of vibration. Only the level of oscillation or vibration or frequency is changed it is precisely the same thing. This isn't conjecture, this is what it is.

Just because our eyes don't see it as light doesn't mean it isn't the same damn thing.

Edited by Truthr

Just now, Truthr said:

ALL wireless communication is invisible light. LiFi like WiFi, radiowave, microwave, xray, visible light, like all the various 1-5G, bluetooth, NFC, EVERYTHING, is pulsed light. That is what EM spectrum is, we just use different words to describe the same thing at different levels of vibration. Only the level of oscillation or vibration or frequency is changed it is precisely the same thing. This isn't conjecture, this is what it is.

Just because our eyes don't see it as light doesn't mean it isn't the same damn thing.

I know this,

there is many levels we cannot see, but the MO is to get the public to accept a final system that they think is safe, this is what they are doing demonizing one and promoting another and allowing the public to choose their form of electronic control.

Thus many forms of light can be used, using the LED avenue, no wires, no modems etc.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405428317300151

So basically choose between two known causes of problems and have a LOT more of it around you all the time? I am going to look in to LiFI as a matter of urgency, I want to know where in the spectrum this is, what sort of power it has driving it etc. Interesting posts.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 8:28 PM, Deca said:

Can this guy demonstrate how this LED street lamp can be used as a weapon?

It's an LED street lamp. I have one just like this outside my house. Does this guy understand electronics?

I'm not an electronics expert but I've opened enough devices myself in the past (I'm a dab hand with computers and I also used to repair laser printers) to guess that the control circuit board looks to me like it has voltage regulators - the mains current coming up the pole is likely to be standard 240V, while the LEDs themselves don't need that kind of voltage to operate, perhaps 12V or 5V?

The antenna is so the units can be operated or programmed remotely, presumably it is a powered antenna hence why it has a thicker cable. LED streetlamps have been around for years now, long before 5G - I'm not sure if they receive 4G or some other radio signal to be honest.

There were LED street lamps in my old street that I lived on for two years from 2016 to 2018, and there are LED street lamps in the street I've lived on since 2018. I've not personally seen any evidence that these street lamps can be used as a weapon, and certainly the local trees and birdlife have not shown any ill-effects as a result.

The only danger these lamps hold is if you stand under them and stare directly at the light.

• Thanks 1

How long before Steele claims the Hitler parody is a sophisticated piece of propaganda generated by 'The Authorities' to undermine his 'findings'?

Trouble is his findings have not offered a shred of evidence. He just keeps saying stuff and pointing to standard electronics and claiming it's a phased array weapons system. Why doesn't he just plug it in to the 240V mains (which is what it runs from) and demonstrate the dangers? It's not just people on this forum asking him to do this...

He's shown us no input/output power measurements, no oscilloscope waveforms at various points on the board, no spectral analysis of the RF output, nothing to convince any of us who understand RF and electronics that it is anything other than what Gateshead council claim. Why hasn't he done this? He really needs to do this to gather the proof. Deca seems to have his ear, so maybe he can prompt Steele to supply this data, otherwise I suspect his campaign will just fizzle out.

His description of the components and their voltage ratings suggest he only has a cursory familiarity with electronics, despite his background.

Janet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/9/2019 at 7:05 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

The only danger these lamps hold is if you stand under them and stare directly at the light.

Incorrect, read about flicker rates and their effects on human cognition. It does not need to be a direct source of light it can be from diffuse sources at particular frequencies. To make more sense of flicker rates, before TV shows with strobing lights, certain patterns and shapes CAN cause people with photosensitive epilepsy in to having a seizure or fit. Unfortunately ALL of us are affected by flicker rates in visible light and invisible light. We are affected by all outside oscillation. You know how a mood can be infectious? Well...

5 minutes ago, Truthr said:

Incorrect, read about flicker rates and their effects on human cognition.

It does not need to be a direct source of light it can be from diffuse sources at particular frequencies.

To make more sense of flicker rates, before TV shows with strobing lights, certain patterns and shapes CAN cause people with photosensitive epilepsy in to having a seizure or fit.

Unfortunately ALL of us are affected by flicker rates in visible light and invisible light.

We are affected by all outside oscillation. You know how a mood can be infectious? Well...

Sollutions,

Turn the dam things off,

wait until morning to have light, sleep when its dark, take a stroll into the countryside,

leave the mobile phone at home,

replace the phone kiosks,

put the tech down and use our brains for once where we need to.

2 hours ago, Janet W said:

Trouble is his findings have not offered a shred of evidence. He just keeps saying stuff and pointing to standard electronics and claiming it's a phased array weapons system. Why doesn't he just plug it in to the 240V mains (which is what it runs from) and demonstrate the dangers? It's not just people on this forum asking him to do this...

He's shown us no input/output power measurements, no oscilloscope waveforms at various points on the board, no spectral analysis of the RF output, nothing to convince any of us who understand RF and electronics that it is anything other than what Gateshead council claim. Why hasn't he done this? He really needs to do this to gather the proof. Deca seems to have his ear, so maybe he can prompt Steele to supply this data, otherwise I suspect his campaign will just fizzle out.

His description of the components and their voltage ratings suggest he only has a cursory familiarity with electronics, despite his background.

Janet

I agree, at this point no evidence, no breakdown of what it can or cannot do. I want to know about wavelengths of the light, the power going to the LED, does the LED flicker? If so at which frequencies? What effects its flicker rate? Is it varying over time or always 'n' Hz? How much power is the high gain antenna able to draw? What sort of range do they work on? How is the beamformed?

https://www.networkworld.com/article/3445039/beamforming-explained-how-it-makes-wireless-communication-faster.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beamforming#History_in_wireless_communication_standards

As for the remote control idea in that the antenna is for programming of the lamp, I seriously hope not Grumpy Owl, we would have all sorts of people attempting to access the infrastructure that is built for connectivity, not security, once you have access to one access point you can own the network it is feeding, do we want driverless cars running on a IoT system that is built entirely for ease of use rather than security.

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Sollutions,

Turn the dam things off,

wait until morning to have light, sleep when its dark, take a stroll into the countryside,

leave the mobile phone at home,

replace the phone kiosks,

put the tech down and use our brains for once where we need to.

Solutions are precisely where people should be thinking, not ignoring evidence of what it can or cannot do. I want far more from Mark though before I start to form any opinion outside of what I am working on.

LiFi flickers at up to a million times per second to down and upload, here is a system that can lay down millions of lines of data per second that can build a light wave picture better than any video camera, as it fills an entire room of twelve square meters, this is one of the best close proximity radars and it will be in your room day or night, even with the lights turned off.