Jump to content
awareness_

Answers required...

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, I am all new here. Since some time I am looking for an answer which no one around me was able to answer. I am hoping in this forum I will be able to get my answer(s).

 

First question is really bugging me constantly because I become self aware of it.. What is it? Numbers.. My math was not so good at all but I became soo good on decoding numbers. As I am sure most of you are aware of it. What is the deal of using and hiding certain numbers into ALL daily things, items etc etc you name it. 

 

Question say... why all the time in movies or whenever cell phones or any device can able the show number shows something like 13:49, 1:49, 9:11, 13:26 vs vs vs possibilities are endless with this as long as you know how to break them and put them back together at the and. WHY THEY DO THIS? What is the point?

 

Also another one really annoying me and I am looking for an answer like crazy,

 

As we know world as we know is in war between good and evil. Good represents most of the time religions and the bad represented by people like satanists, masons etc etc whatever you call it. My question is why and why they both use same numbers? What could they have in common? Aren't they enemies of each other?

 

Please someone answer these 2 questions and end my dilemma. 

 

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, awareness_ said:

Hi everyone, I am all new here. Since some time I am looking for an answer which no one around me was able to answer. I am hoping in this forum I will be able to get my answer(s).

 

First question is really bugging me constantly because I become self aware of it.. What is it? Numbers.. My math was not so good at all but I became soo good on decoding numbers. As I am sure most of you are aware of it. What is the deal of using and hiding certain numbers into ALL daily things, items etc etc you name it. 

 

Question say... why all the time in movies or whenever cell phones or any device can able the show number shows something like 13:49, 1:49, 9:11, 13:26 vs vs vs possibilities are endless with this as long as you know how to break them and put them back together at the and. WHY THEY DO THIS? What is the point?

 

Also another one really annoying me and I am looking for an answer like crazy,

 

As we know world as we know is in war between good and evil. Good represents most of the time religions and the bad represented by people like satanists, masons etc etc whatever you call it. My question is why and why they both use same numbers? What could they have in common? Aren't they enemies of each other?

 

Please someone answer these 2 questions and end my dilemma. 

 

Thanks! 

 

It is all about energy, natural and human energy and there is only so much each person has to share or be forced to part with before they begin to die, currently in order to thrive others are dying in large numbers but have not fully realized it yet.

 

Like the suns energy we convert one form/conservation into another, those who don't want to work hard will try to seal yours, it reallly is that simple, we are all doing it, all trying to get the most by stealing someones fortune/energy and when we cannot get it, by working anothers gain.

 

To be much free'er than we are right now, one needs to keep as much of your energy for themselves and share the benefits of technology and what we produce that, is needed, not wanted,  a surplus is not free energy remember because someone else had to give theirs, if we all did this we would soon be able abolish the elite and begin governing ourselves, all of the current false flag operators like religions, laws and money would collapse overnight if they had to work for themselves instead of conning you out of your birth right which is to live to work how we might like, not be forced to work in order of living..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everything seen on screen has been put there to be filmed by a collection of hundreds of people. 

 

clothes, objects, buildings, fields, vehicles, people

 

all collectively merge together into a 2d image which resonants with the viewer 

 

i raised a point about Ash stepping out of the cabin in evil dead 2 and a studio light on a tripod was clearly seen - - - lecturer dismissed it as cheap, amateur filming----bollocks, it is there to direct the viewer to create meaning. 

 

everything on screen is agonised over by director, editor, producer, art director, makeup artists, scene manager, lighting directors etc etc. 

 

the time on clocks and watches are part of the scene, part of a picture for the viewer to internalise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a basic, practical level, putting 911 references, for example, in The Simpsons, The Matrix etc. prior to the event would be a safe, easy way of communicating to others in the know without leaving an explicitly-stated electronic 'paper trail' that it was a staged event. A 'wink wink, don't panic, this is one of our ops' type thing.

 

There's also the idea that the psychopaths who run these ops have the bizarre notion that by communicating what they're going to do in advance they are somehow avoiding the karmic consequences of their actions. Since their victims knew what was going to happen (even if only on a subliminal level) and chose not to resist or prevent it, they bear responsibility for the outcome and not the perpetrators.

 

Like saying: "I'm going to floor the accelerator on my car and hurtle down this street and if you don't get out of the way, it's your fault."

 

To quote Han Solo: "That's not how the Force works!" but that doesn't mean these evil lunatics aren't deluded or brainwashed enough to believe it.

 

As for why good and evil might use the same numbers, I'd say that numbers are entirely neutral and can be employed for either intent in the same way that a bandage can be used to stop someone bleeding or to strangle them to death.

Edited by size of light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are bits of information in general. Let me bring another example, lets say licence plates.. This is one example alone, I've got hundreds of them in my mind because somehow I am aware of these much more than ordinary people and I see them EVERYWHERE I LOOK.

 

Like why they want us to internalize these. Like the 2nd answers says. I see these on Youtube, people doing reviews lets say, when you watch their videos, when you see an old watch sitting on the table showing time like 11:39 it is kind of creepy.

 

Why take time and do math to get always numbers like 6,7,13,14,38,39,58,53,85,93 etc etc. on licence plates. sometimes they are openly visible sometimes you have to just put them together. Like transport containers, or ... any type of vehicle. I wonder sometimes why people doing these? Like why mark a utility vehicle with number 39 or say more fancy way 5396 (56, 39 -- 11,13). I just want to understand.

Edited by awareness_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching a video at youtube right at this moment.  More than video itself my attention is at his Apple watch.  It seems like more than 30 appearances of watch itself and everytime  it is either 13 or 11.  At some point it was 1:14, 1:39.

 

Seems like the guy really took his time to get these shots because numbers on watch cannot be coincidence.

 

So what would be his point? Why he takes all this time and effort to get this numbers on his watch?

 

It is really amazing that even in a forum like this people seems like no idea.

 

https://youtu.be/KhTgA6wPNIQ

 

Edited by awareness_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 8:20 AM, size of light said:

On a basic, practical level, putting 911 references, for example, in The Simpsons....

 

It is fascinating to know exactly how this was done.

 

Members of the elite Cabal who are also script writers for the Simpsons would place a reference to the forthcoming 911 terror attack in an episode.

 

The scriptwriters would then telephone other members of the elite cabal all over the world saying,

 

"You'd better watch next Sunday's episode of the Simpsons."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you over the phone. Just watch it!"

"Cant you tell me now?"

"NO! Someone might be listening in.

 

So the member of the elite cabal watches the Simpsons. He watches it a few times, and eventually he notices this:

image.jpg

 

"Oh, I get it now!" says the member of the elite cabal. "It's obvious. We have to go to New York on the 9th of November in four year's time so as to win big bucks! Honey, get your coat!"

Edited by Reinold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reinold said:

So the member of the elite cabal watches the Simpsons. He watches it a few times, and eventually he notices this:

image.jpg

 

The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson

"The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" is the first episode of The Simpsons' ninth season. It was originally broadcast on the Fox network in the United States on September 21, 1997, as the 179th episode of the series. The episode features the Simpson family traveling to Manhattan to recover the family car, which was taken by Barney Gumble and abandoned outside the World Trade Center, where it has been repeatedly posted with parking tickets, and disabled with a parking boot.

Writer Ian Maxtone-Graham was interested in making an episode where the Simpson family travels to New York to retrieve their misplaced car. Executive producers Bill Oakley and Josh Weinstein suggested that the car be found in Austin J. Tobin Plaza at the World Trade Center, as they wanted a location that would be widely known.

Writer Ian Maxtone-Graham, a former resident of New York, had conceived the idea of having the family travel to the city to locate their missing car and believed it to be "a classic Manhattan problem".[5]Bill Oakley, who had visited the World Trade Center when the construction of the towers was completed in 1973, suggested parking the car in the plaza of the buildings.[6]Josh Weinstein observed that, "When we realized that there was a plaza between the two towers, we knew it was a perfect spot to have Homer's car."[7]

The animators were told to make a detailed replica of the city. David Silverman was sent to Manhattan to take hundreds of pictures of the city and areas around the World Trade Center

Showrunner Al Jean said in an interview with The New York Times in 2018, "There is a frame where there's a brochure that says New York at $9 a day, and behind the nine are the twin towers. So they look like an 11, and it looks like a 9/11. That one is a completely bizarre, strange thing."[12] Bill Oakley, the episode's showrunner, reacted to a New York Observer article in 2010 via Twitter by saying, "$9 was picked as a comically cheap fare...To make an ad for it, the artist logically chose to include a silhouette of NYC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_City_of_New_York_vs._Homer_Simpson

 

David Silverman (born March 15, 1957) is an American animator best known for directing numerous episodes of the animated TV series The Simpsons, as well as The Simpsons Movie. Silverman was involved with the series from the very beginning, animating all of the original short Simpsons cartoons that aired on The Tracey Ullman Show. He went on to serve as director of animation for several years. He also did the animation for the 2016 film, The Edge of Seventeen, which was produced by Gracie Films.

Silverman was born to a Jewish family[1] on Long Island, New York.

Silverman is largely credited with creating most of the "rules" for drawing The Simpsons. He is frequently called upon to animate difficult or especially important scenes, becoming go-to in Season 2 when he animated the first of Homer's many "rants, freak-outs, and heart attacks"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Silverman_(animator)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 6:25 PM, awareness_ said:

What is the deal of using and hiding certain numbers into ALL daily things, items etc etc you name it. 

 

Qabalah

 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:25 PM, awareness_ said:

As we know world as we know is in war between good and evil. Good represents most of the time religions and the bad represented by people like satanists, masons etc etc whatever you call it. My question is why and why they both use same numbers? What could they have in common? Aren't they enemies of each other?

 

qabalah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, muir said:

 

Qabalah

 

 

qabalah

 

Triad, all three institutions from the beginning of time are bent Shaman, false prophets, Money, Religion/all of them and Law/Templar/ Cheques for free.

 

If your name is not on their list your not coming in to their heavely temple/Tamon, and what is a Tamon, an administrative building for crunching numbers, within these places of admin are Jews, number crunchers, Varroa Destructor who count the calories we spend.

 

 

New Music

 

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=new+music

 

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me the way you want it but I still don't understand. Why this cannot have a simple answer that I can understand. Qabalah.. So when some random guy puts a reference on his video like a watch, clock or whatever's showing these numbers... He is doing Qabalah ?? I just don't get it. Why it has a very wide use these numbers??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 6:25 PM, awareness_ said:

What is the deal of using and hiding certain numbers into ALL daily things, items etc etc you name it. 

 

That is not happening.

 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:25 PM, awareness_ said:

My question is why and why they both use same numbers?

 

See answer to question 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reinold said:

 

That is not happening.

 

 

See answer to question 1.

It is certainly happening and happening for a reason.. That is the answer that I am looking..

 

I can see countless examples around me everyday. They were chosen somehow scrambled, hidden for some to decode.. 

 

But why use them everywhere?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@awareness_ You have been given the correct answer. I wish you the best of luck in finding the answer that fits your Weltanschauung.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, awareness_ said:

But why use them everywhere?

 

From my current research .... they are used as they re-write the surrounding area .... It is an editing of source code!

 

Eventually I shall make a rather large thread regarding my current research but I am not ready :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ink said:

 

From my current research .... they are used as they re-write the surrounding area .... It is an editing of source code!

 

Eventually I shall make a rather large thread regarding my current research but I am not ready :(

 

Thank you, finally someone has an understanding with me on this.

 

Let me give you a one quick example. Politicians.. I am not going to talk politics here but, .. listen to them.. In their speeches when they talk about numbers.. Even tough they have contrary beliefs, they use these numbers and NO ONE ASKS WHY. I was listening one political debate right now, he says "the organisation was funded 220000600$ So what 600$ will add to 220000000 ? Why they do this? 

 

Also judgement, when they are handing sentences.. Judge goes 20 years and 6 months.. What 6 months will add to 20 years?

 

I see that they want to get number 26 which is 13.. I can see that with no problem and sometimes its very obvious sometimes it is for of mixed letters and numbers. But we all end up with same numbers.. 

 

I see number 11 IN ALL ACCIDENT NEWS. Even its more that lets say 11,22,33 they go and say "more than 11" are injured..

 

Licence plates already mentioned, aah, Youtube.. When  you see the duration of the clip at main page most of the time they add 1 second + to reach those numbers as duration. As soon as you click on it you see the real duration which is most of the time -1 seconds.. So someone says this is not coincidence? That means he has NO IDEA what is going on around him//her !

Edited by awareness_
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Reinold said:

@awareness_ You have been given the correct answer. I wish you the best of luck in finding the answer that fits your Weltanschauung.

It needs certain awareness the pick those numbers around you, if you pay attention you will see them on EVERY food packaging that you eat. every card in your wallet.. Even card PINS, the one they choose for me "4902" which is 13 and 11.. I didn't choose this the bank did.. So you are saying it is not happening?

Edited by awareness_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it has been 47 .... now for decades .... but I really became self invested in the subject when I considered 142857 and it's effect via consciousness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ink said:

For me it has been 47 .... now for decades .... but I really became self invested in the subject when I considered 142857 and it's effect via consciousness.

This is happening to me now.. And I am desperately looking for the answers.. Because I know they are connected.  Why so many people around me use it and they know about it and I dont know anything about it?

 

Whenever I look at the clocks I see same numbers.. Even right now 11:22 this morning was 9:11 just before it was 9:04.. So these people featuring new phones or smart watches.. say Apple 9:41 and listen to the coverup story 

 

BTW just for precision to UNDERLINE IT 9:41 is 131 which also could be 113 eventually 11 and 13

also  and 9+5=14 14 being last number that I can go with basic math 13*3=39 3*9=27 2*7=14

 

https://moaltd.com/2016/12/06/thats-always-941-apple-ads/

 

And also if you look the specs of the phone its either 11s or 13s but either in plain format or either hidden..

 

Lets says Amazon boxes they come with codes like A3, Z1, E36, B47 .. check out the attachments

 

A3=13

1A7=27

Z1=(Z BEING 26. LETTER IN ALPHABET)1 =126

E36=(5)36=8+6=14    14=13|39|27|14

B47=(2)+4 7=67=13

 

So people honestly think that this is coincidence? Or can they even see it in first place??

 

 

 

455042032.jpg

images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg

images.jpg

Edited by awareness_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, awareness_ said:

This is happening to me now.. And I am desperately looking for the answers.. Because I know they are connected. 

 

This may help .... or it may not ....

 

From the old forum (and yes I was lakes)....

 

Turtles all the way down?

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 6:25 PM, awareness_ said:

Hi everyone, I am all new here.

 

Welcome, BTW.

Watch out for the censorship at this site, which is the most stringent and selective of any forum of which I am a member.

Edited by Reinold
changed random for selective as only certain people are targeted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Reinold said:

 

Welcome, BTW.

Watch out for the censorship at this site, which is the most stringent and selective of any forum of which I am a member.

 

When a member is a one line shill .... then yes lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 3:21 AM, Reinold said:

 

It is fascinating to know exactly how this was done.

 

Members of the elite Cabal who are also script writers for the Simpsons would place a reference to the forthcoming 911 terror attack in an episode.

 

The scriptwriters would then telephone other members of the elite cabal all over the world saying,

 

"You'd better watch next Sunday's episode of the Simpsons."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you over the phone. Just watch it!"

"Cant you tell me now?"

"NO! Someone might be listening in.

 

So the member of the elite cabal watches the Simpsons. He watches it a few times, and eventually he notices this:

image.jpg

 

"Oh, I get it now!" says the member of the elite cabal. "It's obvious. We have to go to New York on the 9th of November in four year's time so as to win big bucks! Honey, get your coat!"

 

It would have to be the showrunner (e.g. Matt Groening in the Simpsons case) or someone above the showrunner that was responsible for getting something like this inserted into the episode, not a lowly scriptwriter.

 

Maybe The Simpsons, Matrix etc. examples are just coincidences, though I doubt it.

 

Possibly, these things surface from the collective unconscious which has access to future events and the ability to manifest them in pop culture before they've happened in a linear sense.

 

As for your role-play scenario above, you're presuming these messages need to be seen in advance, when they'd be just as effective in hindsight to provide confirmation to other 'insiders' on who was really behind an op. The fact that they were capable of integrating and concealing it in a high-profile mainstream TV show would certainly inspire confidence in other elites that these people were 'in control' at a very high level.

 

No need  to respond btw, I know you're just doing your usual shill/troll thing.

Edited by size of light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, size of light said:

As for your role-play scenario above, you're presuming these messages need to be seen in advance, when they'd be just as effective in hindsight to provide confirmation to other 'insiders' on who was really behind an op. The fact that they were capable of integrating and concealing it in a high-profile mainstream TV show would certainly inspire confidence in other elites that these people were 'in control' at a very high level.

 

Concealing what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Reinold said:

 

Concealing what?

 

'Integrating' it before the event, and having 'concealed' it afterwards in that most people still don't take it seriously even when it is pointed out, or of if they do, nothing comes of it anyway.

 

In other words, they get away with it.

Edited by size of light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×