Stride

We have not always had freedom of speech.

If you think about it, freedom of speech has never FULLY existed, I am sure saying certain things could have got you locked up or worse in the past. For instance, I saw the Cromwell movie in the week, a man was screaming out about the king when his livestock were scattered and his fencing smashing up. As a result he was branded, and his ears were cut off.

It seems that full freedom of speech was until recently a myth.. 

• Like 2

Also, if you tell someone he looks like a pig, can you really blame him for cracking you one round the head? We are not free to speak our minds.

• Like 1

You are correct

We haven't all ways had freedom of speech

because it is not a gift from a kindly god it is something we have to fight for in every generation

and as soon as people drop the ball and begin to self censor themselves that only allows all forms of tyranny to carry on being tyrannical

so you either stand up for it and demand the right to be heard or you whimper off with your tail between your legs and have your spirit crushed while you are manifest on Earth

and also the notion of freedom of conscience and freedom of expression embody freedom of speech

however there are and all ways have been limitations correct

but no freedom of speech ?

well that entirely depends on your strength of character doesn't it and how far into the future you are able to see

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I remember a while ago I was on a training course ,, yep one of those crap team building courses ,, :classic_ninja:

And ,, the tutor did the old ,, ''I want you all to tell each other what animal you think they would be'' ,, 👀

Sooo ,, you're expected to say to someone you like ,, ''I think you would be a snake'' ,, ''Coz you're slimy and full of venom''

So ,, conclusion ,, there is free speech ,, but political correctness and personal feelings are an important factor!

Just to add ,, I heard a report recently that UK Politician ''Amber Rudd'' was accused of political incorrectness because she said the word ''coloured'' ,, 

The accuser was a coloured /black woman ,, 'Diane Abbott' ,,

After I saw this news story ,, on channel 4 I watched a news reporter say to a black woman ,, ''As a woman of colour what do you ,,,,,,,,,,''

And ,, I watched a movie earlier and there were a load of black guys that kept calling each other n*****s ,, a movie from2017 ,,

So ,, is it ok for a black dude to call another black dude a n****** but if a white guy says it ,, well ,,,,!!

Edited by jupiter12

political correctness is a method of introducing what is called critical theory

critical theory is a form of Marxism Jupiter

now you may think oh well just Karl Marx whats the problem he wanted a more equal world

well thats not what its about

the inventors of critical theory stated the entire purpose of the thing is to de construct western civilization and destroy it from within

harsh wors you might say

but its the truth and anybody can go research it and I suggest they do

also , for the record , the '' theories '' of Karl Marx when put into practice have led to more civilian deaths in the last century than any other ideology put forward by man

yet we have his statues and universities named after him all over Europe and elsewhere

to put it bluntly , people are mostly unaware of these things and that is in part due to the fact they have taken over the education system entirely

• Like 4

https://www.azquotes.com/author/36956-Max_Horkheimer

seeing as I am having difficulty inserting a link I provided a link to az quotes of Max Horkheimer

I think you can see from just these short quotes that the critical theorists only intention was to absolutely destroy what we know as western civilization

you can see this process on display today with political correctness and the implication that an individuals feelings matter more than the objective fact which could possibly upset them

this is a very dark time for humanity Jupiter

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MrA said:

You are correct

We haven't all ways had freedom of speech

because it is not a gift from a kindly god it is something we have to fight for in every generation

^ this

• Like 1

Do we really have freedom of speech enshrined in UK law though?

Honest question.

Freedom of speech is real ,, as long as ,,

a,, you've got free credit on your phone ,, b ,, You don't insult anyone ,, (plus loads of other Political correctness stuff) :classic_ninja:

I was watching a yt vid by the outspoken Katie Hopkins ,, (ex Apprentice contestant) ,, and she was asking some Muslims why they always emigrate to Christian countries? Fair question I thought! 👀 ,, they have a big choice!

But the vid was titled ,, 'Katie asks the most politically incorrect question!' ,,

freedom-of-speech-megaphoneb_zpsctivlnva

Then I watched a yt vid about a guy that hunted down a troll that said he was gonna kill him coz he dared to expose the stuff some Muslims have done to people he knows ,,! He tracked down his address from Facebook and then knocked his big posh front door ,,,,, !!!

201512_1646_gehah_smv_zpsvh7tzfxi.jpg

58 minutes ago, Sparkplug said:

Do we really have freedom of speech enshrined in UK law though?

Honest question.

The UK is a signatory to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

I linked to it in this sub forum.

However unless it is evoked and demanded as a right they can railroad you and guilt you into thinking it is not.a human right.

It absolutely is

And we have to affirm it and never let it go

Posted (edited)

There is however clear precedant in the difference between proscribing and opinion

For example I could say it is my opinion that people of European descent should begin to work in their best interests and not in the interests of people who will never value nor cherish what it means to be a European.

That is very different from saying something like " we need to get together and hurt people who are not like us "

One clearly incites violence and one clearly does not.

Common law states that the only unacceptable speech is either a threat or loss or injury to a person or a threat or loss of property to a person or a persons name or reputation ( slander and libel )

Its worked perfectly well until the cultural.marxists stuck their nose in and began the process of.determining who has access to our.own god damn set of standards depending on where they rank in the heirarchy of oppression

Our own standarda of law are being subverted and turned into a stick with which to beat us.

So anybody who says i believe.in free.speech but not hate speech does not believe in free speech at all.and will have their own curtailed sooner or later.

Because as we are beginning to see the term " hate " is so loosely defined if at all that you could potentially be accused of hating something which is going to bring you and those you love great harm.

We have to demand our rights in every generation and also.live up to our responsibilities of trying to live with as little dependance on the state as possible.

Again returning to the element of critical theory and marxism ... The entire.premise of.heloing the workers attain justice is a massive full on lie

You only have to look at the nations which adopted marxs theories as practice to see they are the.most repressive and censored states alongside their bedfellows the states whom.kneel before the black cube its other manifestation  the six pointed star of saturn

Edited by MrA
Because the lady.loves milk chocolate

If you cannot speak your mind then some one else is controlling it.

Using 'Bad Words' = criminal, a tyrannical equation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We might actually gain that in the US.

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3669472.html

Consider the source, I hope it is true.

It appears there are different levels of free speech,

The tolerance of abusive language on social media is something for the site owners to control, are trolls free to abuse their targets? (Personally when I've been trolled I point out that their abusive rubbish says a lot more about them than me) ,,

Then there's the big freedom of speech, ie the ability/freedom to talk about and expose global control and NWO agenda and police corruption in a police state etc,,,,

I've watched enough stuff now to see the big picture of silencing those that are brave enough to expose the Billionaires control agenda to ,,,,, 'Control Everything' ,,

I'm starting to really like Katie Hopkins. Who is very outspoken against the migrant Muslim invasion and the consequences of being called a racist if you dare to question it or ask questions ,, like Tommy Robinson who was imprisoned,, (She did a great interview with him on yt).

But ,, I would say to katie ,, who keeps asking (and rightly so) ,, why do Muslims always choose to come to Christian countries?

Why do Christian countries bomb innocent civilians in Muslim countries and expect the migrating millions to like the Christian countries? and feel no sense of retaliatory action ,,

But ,, the bigger picture,, as explained perfectly in Davids books ,, it all started with 9 11 ,, The beginning of the Religious war! and 'Terrorism' ,, A deliberately constructed event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those are good points Jupiter

Rarely see those questions asked on any mainstream source

If anything they do the wrong thing and present their matter of fact '' UK at war '' as though it's just a given everyone supports it.

Which possibly gives the impression abroad that we do.

The age of social media and citizen journalists will be a steep learning curve for us all

But possibly the message will get out across the globe that we don't even trust the media , or our leaders most of the time.

I don't think that is an invite for some sort of hostile takeover though , much the same way as the invitation to speak freely in our nations is not an open invite to begin the process of establishing enclaves of religious bigotry which actually used the very freedom of expression we cherish as a means of suppressing it in the long run

• Like 1

freedom of speech does exist but one would have to prevent prosecution through ones own court

but its nowhere to be seen in legalland 2d world

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As soon as someone expresses an opinion about something along comes the labels ,, Racict ,, Anti Semetic ,, Anti Muslim ,, Nazzi ,, Right Wing Left Wing No Wing ,,

And the MSM when addressing anti semetic issues never seem to mention the word Zionist !!

In the history of the World ,, World wars were all about um ,, er ,, brainwashing of the masses by rich controlling psychopaths! 

So ,, todays recent history ,,

The West wages war on Syria ,, Iraq ,, Afghanistan ,, Iran ,, (all Muslim countries) ,, kills millions by brainwashing their paid armies ,, (All because of 9 11)

Then the Muslims dare to feel retaliatory anger towards people like Bush and Blair.!!

I'm 100% sure that most Muslims don't wanna harm non Muslims and 100% sure most non Muslims DO NOT wanna bomb Muslim countries.

This whole agenda has been (imo) engineered by those that wanna bring society down so it can then (after the Religion Wars) bring in/enforce it's New ,, World Order ,, New One World Army ,, New One World Religion ,, New One World Government with it's Global Laws ,, plans..

But ,, the landslide has started ,, eg ,, New Zealand ,, Muslim vs Non Muslim ,, Terror Attacks etc,,,,,,,,

People fighting People ,, How can this religion war end?

The bigger picture is that billionaire bloodline Reptilian Psychos run the show currently ,, because they are powerful due to the power of MONEY! (Trump knows all about it),,

But ,, maybe the bigger picture is ,, it's just an experience in the dreamworld of 'Reality' ,, 👀

Edited by jupiter12
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, zArk said:

freedom of speech does exist but one would have to prevent prosecution through ones own court

but its nowhere to be seen in legalland 2d world

As long as what.you are saying is the truth then you should fear nothing IMO

I truly believe there is a higher.price to.pay in the long run than any.punishment that can be inflicted.on the body

To.cultivate the spirit a person must first begin to tell the truth

Lying and deceiving is a heavy weight on the human spirit that leads to no good

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

As soon as someone expresses an opinion about something along comes the labels ,, Racict ,, Anti Semetic ,, Anti Muslim ,, Nazzi ,, Right Wing Left Wing No Wing ,,

And the MSM when addressing anti semetic issues never seem to mention the word Zionist !!

In the history of the World ,, World wars were all about um ,, er ,, brainwashing of the masses by rich controlling psychopaths! 

So ,, todays recent history ,,

The West wages war on Syria ,, Iraq ,, Afghanistan ,, Iran ,, (all Muslim countries) ,, kills millions by brainwashing their paid armies ,, (All because of 9 11)

Then the Muslims dare to feel retaliatory anger towards people like Bush and Blair.!!

I'm 100% sure that most Muslims don't wanna harm non Muslims and 100% sure most non Muslims DO NOT wanna bomb Muslim countries.

This whole agenda has been (imo) engineered by those that wanna bring society down so it can then (after the Religion Wars) bring in/enforce it's New ,, World Order ,, New One World Army ,, New One World Religion ,, New One World Government with it's Global Laws ,, plans..

But ,, the landslide has started ,, eg ,, New Zealand ,, Muslim vs Non Muslim ,, Terror Attacks etc,,,,,,,,

People fighting People ,, How can this religion war end?

The bigger picture is that billionaire bloodline Reptilian Psychos run the show currently ,, because they are powerful due to the power of MONEY! (Trump knows all about it),,

But ,, maybe the bigger picture is ,, it's just an experience in the dreamworld of 'Reality' ,, 👀

whatever reality comes Jupiter just remember that your input here has made people smile and you tried your best to tell the truth as you understand it

I have all ways enjoyed reading your posts and appreciate the way you remind people including me that so much of what we all discuss comes down to the greed of just a few people on this planet

I think we all want it to be different , to be something more loving than it is , but that is perhaps the bit of us that is closest to the creator , the link to the spark of life so to speak

There is definitely a battle for Earth going on right now , but it's a bit of a fools errand IMO

I don't think any of us '' win '' this battle in a way that makes this Earth the place so many of us want it to be

Anyway , thanks again for the time you spend here I don't want to sound too gay or anything but I'd probably hump your leg like a crazy dog just for laughs :)

oh and keep talking as much as you can while we still can .............. it's bringing something of worth to someone somewhere , even if they are just lurking :p

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrA said:

As long as what.you are saying is the truth then you should fear nothing IMO

I truly believe there is a higher.price

'freedom of speech' means the state wont arrest you for saying something

16 hours ago, MrA said:

whatever reality comes Jupiter just remember that your input here has made people smile and you tried your best to tell the truth as you understand it

I have all ways enjoyed reading your posts and appreciate the way you remind people including me that so much of what we all discuss comes down to the greed of just a few people on this planet

I think we all want it to be different , to be something more loving than it is , but that is perhaps the bit of us that is closest to the creator , the link to the spark of life so to speak

There is definitely a battle for Earth going on right now , but it's a bit of a fools errand IMO

I don't think any of us '' win '' this battle in a way that makes this Earth the place so many of us want it to be

Anyway , thanks again for the time you spend here I don't want to sound too gay or anything but I'd probably hump your leg like a crazy dog just for laughs :)

oh and keep talking as much as you can while we still can .............. it's bringing something of worth to someone somewhere , even if they are just lurking :p

Thank You MrA ,,

Sometimes I do harp on a bit about how the rich control the world and the poor ,, 👹 Someone actually called me a soundbite once! ha! 👀

Times are hard ,,

Funny-Quotes-49607-statusmindc_zpsy9hrfw

Quote ,,''I think we all want it to be different , to be something more loving than it is , but that is perhaps the bit of us that is closest to the creator , the link to the spark of life so to speak''

Yep ,, I agree. 💓

And ,, very soon AI will probably play a bigger role in censorship/freedom of speech on social media platforms.

Since no human could possibly 'police' all the internet or app chat ,, computers will probably decide what is or is not appropriate content.

And,, as a bonus for the super rich media corporations ,, apps or AI don't require a paycheque!

imageszqa_zps1x1jov46.jpg

When Orwell wrote 1984 he knew about the big picture of Government control (Big Brother) and total surveillance but he couldn't have anticipated the computer AI revolution ,, 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 9:49 PM, jupiter12 said:

Freedom of speech is real ,, as long as ,,

a,, you've got free credit on your phone ,, b ,, You don't insult anyone ,, (plus loads of other Political correctness stuff) :classic_ninja:

I was watching a yt vid by the outspoken Katie Hopkins ,, (ex Apprentice contestant) ,, and she was asking some Muslims why they always emigrate to Christian countries? Fair question I thought! 👀 ,, they have a big choice!

But the vid was titled ,, 'Katie asks the most politically incorrect question!' ,,

freedom-of-speech-megaphoneb_zpsctivlnva

Then I watched a yt vid about a guy that hunted down a troll that said he was gonna kill him coz he dared to expose the stuff some Muslims have done to people he knows ,,! He tracked down his address from Facebook and then knocked his big posh front door ,,,,, !!!

201512_1646_gehah_smv_zpsvh7tzfxi.jpg

Katie Hopkins can say what she likes, and some of it rings true.

BUT she has an agenda, a Zionist agenda.

PcYysnUNQnuiIvf-800x450-noPad.jpg?153087

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/katie-hopkins-tweets-time-restart-bombing-campaign/

Edited by Golden Retriever

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:37 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Katie Hopkins can say what she likes, and some of it rings true.

BUT she has an agenda, a Zionist agenda.

PcYysnUNQnuiIvf-800x450-noPad.jpg?153087

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/katie-hopkins-tweets-time-restart-bombing-campaign/

Yeah I can see that now ,, 

Maybe she can't see the bigger picture ,, ie it's all an engineered scenario ,, ie Muslim vs Christian ,, NWO agenda ,,

But ,, she does ask some valid questions! ie Why Do Muslims wanna flock to the countries that Bombed Muslim countries!? Is it about exploitation or revenge or both?

The landslide has begun ,, the Muslim vs Christian war has started. (No going back now)..

I used to think she sounded like a racist bitch that hated fat people ,, but something has made her wanna speak our in public ,, yeah ,, maybe it's just $£$$$$$

My views re Katie remain open. I've watched several vids now where she speaks around the world. I remain open minded as always.

Just to add ,, I watched her on yt interviewing Tommy Robinson ,, all seemed like a good interview.

He became emotional and said that when he was a child there was only One Muslim Mosque in Luton ,, now there are Thirty Five ,,

So ,, Blair and Bush and their ongoing agendas bombed those Islamic countries and killed millions ,, then the world is Shocked that they (Muslims) retaliate!?

AND ,, With all the FAKE NEWS around currently ,, I personally DO NOT think Katie would have said that ,, It's a picture with a fake caption ,,

Edited by jupiter12