Stride

We have not always had freedom of speech.

Unfortunately the reality is it has been religion which has done the most in this world.in terms of censorship.

Its come from all the big three Abrahamic and continues to this day.

Jews Christians and Muslims each have a hand in this.

They all claim to speak the truth yet all three guard the biggest set of porkies known to man.

All three tell whoppers constantly.

But apparently something something god and something something promises.

Promi$e$ promi$e$

• Like 1

Using certain words or combinations of words can have you branded the modern day 'politically correct' equivalent of a heretic, a blasphemer, a witch.

Any digression publicly from the gospel of the language STASI, may result in your character crucifixion, real social ostrascization and possible prosecution to include, but not limited to imprisonment.

This, in the 'free' 'democratic' west.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 1:13 AM, MrA said:

https://www.azquotes.com/author/36956-Max_Horkheimer

seeing as I am having difficulty inserting a link I provided a link to az quotes of Max Horkheimer

I think you can see from just these short quotes that the critical theorists only intention was to absolutely destroy what we know as western civilization

you can see this process on display today with political correctness and the implication that an individuals feelings matter more than the objective fact which could possibly upset them

this is a very dark time for humanity Jupiter

It is a dark ages that is being re-introduced Mr A, time will tell if we are going to allow it to become extant again.

One way to put your message across in such situations, is to be what you can create, to hepl those who want to help themselves, and in doing so, this lets our hands and  minds create the world through our own unique version of creativity, no words need to be forced upon or at each other, only simple actions upon foot to where we want to go.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

It is a dark ages that is being re-introduced Mr A, time will tell if we are going to allow it to become extant again.

One way to put your message across in such situations, is to be what you can create, to hepl those who want to help themselves, and in doing so, this lets our hands and  minds create the world through our own unique version of creativity, no words need to be forced upon or at each other, only simple actions upon foot to where we want to go.

A market place of ideas and practical.advice is exactly what is needed to level the playing field so to speak.

A mind without enquiry is like a caged bird.

2 minutes ago, MrA said:

A market place of ideas and practical.advice is exactly what is needed to level the playing field so to speak.

A mind without enquiry is like a caged bird.

I have often listened to people debating the what if question, here is the inquisitive mind at work, if you get several of the same you still have the same mindset, no real life skills equals no way of a positive resolve.

The market place and resolve is skills, those who help freely at source those who want to help themselves, is almost gauranteed to succeed.

I think we need both inner and outer change to nurture a more healthy society 

There is a lot of.back ground to.cover as to why a market place.of ideas is an enrichment of the human spirit and not to its.detriment

And i do genuinely.mean the human experience to.encompass all.humans because I do beleive it might one day be possible to see each other in those terms and not in terms of which book.must be thrust under the nose of a child so as to curtail.its empathy toward the world around it