Sign in to follow this  
Stride

CBD+

Has anyone else tried this? It does seem to relax you.. but I found it can give mild withdrawl symptoms, a large dose one evening will have you feeling like you have a soft hangover the next day (tiredness and sluggishness). Also it brought on panic attacks, I poured it away.

I am suprised no one else has tried it.. its an oil taken orally.

Oil.jpg

i had 1 bottle and it tasted ok but it is nothing compared to oil i have made myself

if you want a CBD only, get some lights, get industrial hemp and make the oil. itll be better quality although cost a bit more

I've taken some when I was stressed and found it helped lessen anxiety.

Also proven I believe to help people suffering from Parkinson's disease and epilepsy.

Home Office returns cannabis oil for boy's epilepsy treatment

The Home Office has backed down over its refusal to release medicinal cannabis oil that it had confiscated from the family of a severely epileptic boy.

Billy’s mother, Charlotte Caldwell from County Tyrone, said her family had “achieved the impossible” in getting the oil back, and criticised the “dreadful, horrific, cruel experience” her son had suffered. Billy’s cannabis oil was confiscated at Heathrow on Monday. It contains a psychoactive substance called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that is illegal in the UK but available elsewhere, and had kept his epilepsy at bay.

After it was taken from him, Billy suffered two seizures that other medicines could not control and he was taken to Chelsea and Westminster hospital by ambulance on Friday.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jun/16/billy-caldwells-mother-hopeful-of-cannabis-medicine-licence

3500.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma

aint it sad and pathetic

government approved CBD oil

The medical industry and government has suppressed THC killing cancer for decades, murderous intent. A university lecturer 6 years ago said (paraphrased) "yes THC kills cancer cells safely but as its illegal we should allow the pharmaceutical industry time to make a cure"

150,000 people die each year, in large part because of the treatment killing them.

its a scandal  but merely shows the evil inherent in the system

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 7:56 AM, zArk said:

150,000 people die each year, in large part because of the treatment killing them.

And they make a boatload of money per patient. 

It is truly sick and disturbing made only more evil by their attempt to ban the ability to grow your own natural remedy and cure right in your own backyard. 

• Like 2

yep, the upcoming proposed cannabis industry is a major racket. 

all markets have been controlled heavily for a long time in my opinion 

and being aware of that, is not spreading fear, it's actually allowing space for the corruption to end 

2 hours ago, rooey said:

yep, the upcoming proposed cannabis industry is a major racket.

well yes and no, i think the 'racket' is symptomatic of the social system in general however industry has the tools, equipment and expertise to grow, manufacture and produce cannabis/hemp product on a national basis supplying

medicine

clothing

paper

rope

food

oil

i think with hemp paper, rope, clothing we can ease up on all this bollocks of recycling.

Tried it for a bit and you do feel something. Felt wrong to drive after taking it.

Also at work was feeling too relaxed, got nothing done.

On 3/12/2019 at 1:33 PM, zArk said:

i had 1 bottle and it tasted ok but it is nothing compared to oil i have made myself

if you want a CBD only, get some lights, get industrial hemp and make the oil. itll be better quality although cost a bit more

It feels like a complete rip off at holland and barret to be honest, 40 knicker for a bottle.

cbd oil should be much cheaper, especially as its just whole plant extract and shouldn't be that hard to make en masse

2 hours ago, Stride said:

, 40 knicker for a bottle.

:0

bet the strength is crap also. like most medicines the dose is all important and tbh still a rule-of-thumb as there has been no proper studies done regarding individual requirements.

someone with arthritis might require 1/2 bottle of H&B dose a week

a 'unwind' dose is @ 5mg a day -

a premium does is @ 10mg x 2 a day

unwind for me on oil would be equivalent 1/8th a day = 500mg @ 13% cbd -- industrial hemp seeds = 65mg

seriously me thinks the 'bar set' is not going to help most people needing their immune system boosting

I make cbd oil.The prices that people charge are outrageous.It does take a lot of hemp to make oil,not like the R.S.O which is easy.I have a website if you want to take a look.   hemploymentuk.com    we are not a massive company,just 2 women who are trying to make a difference .Paypal  shut us down,ebay shut us down,but we are still here trying to help people.

My brother called me back from Basle.

On our way back through the UK we went to the Marquess of Grandby in Highbury.

They had a beer called Green Times High Flyer, which is 4.4% and is made with CBD, cannabis oil.

I only had a half, but it was very strong.

Posted (edited)

@reinold alcohol and cannabinoids do not mix.

alcohol damages dendrites

cannabinoids causes dendrites to lengthen and increase in number

Edited by zArk