phil stone

Leader Needed

I need a leader to lead me because I dont know what I want in life. The job comes with a nice salary and the use of a slave to help you fulfill your role as leader.

Any people out there good at being in charge of other people because I love nothing better than being a follower. If only there were more chiefs and less indians, the world would be wonderful.

I find this interesting... 

Personally, I can’t climax without a good subjugation fantasy. 

and I’ve noticed that inclination in other “woke” individuals. 

I wonder if the sheer weight of starting to remember how powerful we are, makes a part of us want to run back to being a slave. 

Since beginning to study consciousness I’m trying to rewire that part of me for the sake of spiritual development. It sounds like tantric sex is one of the fastest ways to reach new levels of consciousness. But the thought of that level of intimacy for that amount of time is really intimidating to me. I’m afraid after 5 minutes, I’m going to be asking some love guru to spank me. And then I’ll be asked to leave the retreat... Lol.  

Im also careful now to inform my higher self before I start fantasizing...”This is only fantasy” “I am not trying to manifest this”. Which is a bit of a mood killer..

Ultimately I know my heart chakra needs a good amount of healing and for the first time in my life I’m starting to recognize that the fact that true love doesn’t get me off, is likely a problem. It’s something I need to look at if I want to continue to progress. 

PS: What is the salary? 😂

• Thanks 1

We'll discuss that in person once Ive had the opportunity to inspect you. All candidates for the post are put through some challenges. No one gets the post unless they deserve it.

Lets just say its a substantial package.

20 minutes ago, phil stone said:

We'll discuss that in person once Ive had the opportunity to inspect you. All candidates for the post are put through some challenges. No one gets the post unless they deserve it.

Lets just say its a substantial package.

It would be a rare dominant personality that would be willing to submit to inspection, challenges, and your perception of worthiness. 

• Like 2

Now thats getting tricky. Not sure whether to bend you over and spank you for failing to be bossy or kiss your feet for being sublimely subordinate. I can do both. I swing from a different lughtbulb that I just assumed everyone did. Im into deep space exploration when Im not indulging in fetishes. People say its boring until I pop up inside them wondering if they can help me navigate a maze of black holes I happen to have wandered into.

44 minutes ago, phil stone said:

Now thats getting tricky. Not sure whether to bend you over and spank you for failing to be bossy or kiss your feet for being sublimely subordinate. I can do both. I swing from a different lughtbulb that I just assumed everyone did. Im into deep space exploration when Im not indulging in fetishes. People say its boring until I pop up inside them wondering if they can help me navigate a maze of black holes I happen to have wandered into.

Wait a minute...A couple minutes ago you were willing to pay someone a substantial salary to put you into 24/7 submission. Now you’re a switch?  

Hmmm 🤔 

Maybe you’re still finding yourself...

I just said a salary. Its my package thats substantial. Im wondering if your even up to the job of receiving such a package. It has multiple benefits.

13 minutes ago, phil stone said:

I just said a salary. Its my package thats substantial. Im wondering if your even up to the job of receiving such a package. It has multiple benefits.

Oh that’s right, you were implying you were a tantric master with that black hole talk weren’t you.. Hmmm So I get a salary, spankings, big dick, and higher levels of consciousness? Wow, I am deleting all my dating apps now. You are the one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Youll get higher levels of consciousness and so will I. Spankings if it floats your boat. Ill even throw in a pair if nipple clamps, a butt plug and shock collar if you want but the chastity belt is mandatory. Its probably not that big a dick but its bigger than yours. As leader, you could use it for whatever you want. I am not an equal opportunities employer.

Personally I find a lot of modern S&M really humourless. It's always the power and variations of home invasion. 

For all the devices where is the slapstick? Where's the fun?

I actually thought the thread was related to the stuff about Mods! Hahaha! DIf, man! What's the need for Governance structures?!

Tied up women are awesome, but I'd rather play my bass or read poetry to them.

This post could be off topic. I don't know what's up or down anymore.

It started as me ranting about how many people want to be in charge of people, then I was asked to spank someone. Im happy to serve. Have you seen her profile pic? Who wouldnt want to ravish that? She hasnt seen mine yet but she's in for a shock when she sees how many zeros are in the salary.

5 hours ago, phil stone said:

I need a leader to lead me because I dont know what I want in life. The job comes with a nice salary and the use of a slave to help you fulfill your role as leader.

Any people out there good at being in charge of other people because I love nothing better than being a follower. If only there were more chiefs and less indians, the world would be wonderful.

Mate I'll do it for you for $5,000,000 plus expenses , because of modern technology I wont even have to leave home , hence the price reduction

Bugger me I will have to stop taking these contracts as I'm working my fingers to the bone, not a penny less mind you, not a penny less

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1