phil stone

Location, location, location

Question

9 answers to this question

What a concept .... I recall another member saying that we should all post our facefuck accounts .... which I hope most here do not have lol

But I am happy to tell you my location .... mostly I live with my head up my arse .... or that is what i'm told anyway!

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

cos your a mod on a forum full of ... mature resoponsable adults with anarchist tendencies.

If I was owner Id pick adolf hitler as admin and instruct him to only ban mods who cheat at modding, then invite anyone who wantd to be mods with the instruction theyre only allowed to ban people after a two thirds majority brought about by fair discussion on penalty that if they cheat adolf will ban them.

This would leave all the anarchists to get along with eating babies and hiring assassins with bitcoin and the kind of thing anarchists are alleged to do leaving the "I want to be in charge" people as fucked as the european westminster.

Anyways, Im just wanting to local people who areny into football and television, so I can report them to the government and stuff for being on david icke having broken their programming.

Anyone near scotland?

4 minutes ago, phil stone said:

Anyone near scotland?

What's your frame of reference ? 
When sitting in Adelaide, Australia and looking at a map of the world, France looks quite close to Scotland.....
(well.....closer than Adelaide.)

In that case, l'll get a 'pet passport' sorted out and get back to you..

13 hours ago, ink said:

What a concept .... I recall another member saying that we should all post our facefuck accounts .... which I hope most here do not have lol

But I am happy to tell you my location .... mostly I live with my head up my arse .... or that is what i'm told anyway!

:)

At least you are doing something for the economy keeping the snorkel manufactures in business otherwise you couldn't breathe ,and just quietly that could be the reason why some people think you talk shit .lol 🤣