forestspirit-001abd.jpg.cab73c293617ddbf1a93a2f306fb6ac9.jpg

This why your armies will not move.

668017901_forestspirit-005cbb.jpg.905ff43e6023b579e26c3dee5f43374f.jpg

far far worst then talking monkey war will waiting for them.

2030812785_forestspirit-002bd.jpg.e5753fdc94846ce60a1abcb87fdf5510.jpg

Because to be cased out side of life is a fate worst then death. an i have shown that fate.

612913271_forestspirit-009ed1000d.jpg.80e4ae7eaa107ee9ccd7f7c3ee9f63e6.jpg

to protect of China  Civilian. If there no accountability on earth now. how can we claim accountability to an extraterrestrial. if there a mistake made. How would that accountability take effect

Holy_mountain-01cb-godsmt-001bd.jpg.743984fca579affe480a9c0748882773.jpg

At no time has a bullet ever fixed anything. It only caused senseless deaths. an it absolutely against what we know as god

Death is also what I talk about. what happen is what I show.

when u look at this image can you see the serpent which was cast down. it not in the pit or the eye of Logo.

this is 1 of many of China hell's of core. an we can see some do raise. But we are taking the good of the of good here

Holy_mountain-01be-godsmt-001dqad.jpg.71653a1cbd544989e798f2edacb4bb59.jpg

these images define the word accountability. when my self. I show my accountability as well. I have no Honor to lose.

I know immemorially because I have acted immemorially. That makes me like every one else.

Doctor Who ask the question why good trump over evil. Civilization is survival

Sky's PeaceLovesAll

Posted (edited)

148790_10152792411038217_6682556935425785972_n.jpg.3bfb0e1397fd0ca299fc94fe847c6301.jpg

This is about the The Nature of Reality. I would like a share a bit of my reality with you.

241188_10152965503758217_5012428056861782668_o.jpg.020d15becfd8fffac2642eb211404800.jpg

While i been fighting for what many believe is the right things Justice law n order for the world throw peace

1618483_10152697378498217_8005070478633385464_n.jpg.712bd3b8a8e3bff0b39cd12c619d19a0.jpg

My family has suffered the lost of loved ones. an ones who are sick an the old move on.

1907911_10152937696213217_5312703015598950840_n.jpg.98945cd57414729b8ac685ccc9bcdf00.jpg

So I understand the meaning lose from death. Its not new to me.  I like this to be clear. 

10347418_10152696041643217_5191984402479890816_n.jpg.d44d62dac4942ae3ea18f8a1652b73a7.jpg

When i play a video or show images. Its not me I am talking about.

10458081_10152696041648217_3246675232711335094_n.jpg.4a148b129eb6936e76ae27f38a3df633.jpg

Skys

Edited by cinder_darkskys

Mars-001db2000.jpg.3994ffe76575751bb3d0c5f3e80cd4cd.jpg

Mars-001dda2000.jpg.a84564f0c14fbb60c57eccf36b770530.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjCKwkJfg6Y

sorry not embedded video ; explain in part what I am showing. Birthing video is in the correct location. So I am inviting the MEMBER of David site. to see the Sun Earth moon and Humanity differently then what you have been tough. in a grander way. It about life before we are born and the horrifying reality we are born in to. 

Mars-001hc2000.jpg.8c457502c84618e63755b076bc8b6757.jpg

The end result which the same for all living things. In life.There is death. reflected as the moon

Mars-001hda2000.jpg.6765c388ed6dbdf0a514b1a63ff50a82.jpg

A person could the wrong idea about why I might play this tune. But that is the end result of living. god cuts us down at the end of our live's. you may view in any shape you choose to believe in this center point which is referred as God.

Skys Believe is never a fact ohhhhhhhhhh it might be some day. 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/satellite-image-shows-isis-infested-island-bombed-by-us-reduced-to-smoking-craters/ar-AAHeHR8?ocid=spartandhp

this  above Video tells you. They do not need to put boots on the ground to cause world Chaos.

ideology is a very hard thing to change. its something we are tough. it not something that God gives us. every thing i have posted is about life. All life every where. It not just about humans. its about every living thing throw out reality. when a tree know God or the Sky knows God better then we do. That because that how we were tough.. If we teach aggression it going to cause aggression. Its called Cause an effect.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/yemens-houthi-rebels-launch-drones-on-2-big-saudi-oil-sites/ar-AAHgwhF?ocid=spartandhp

Sky's

[Yesterday, 14:12]
cinder darkskys:
    :-)
    awsum

[Yesterday, 14:14]
jesusharoldc:
    wierd anti war song but i like it

[Yesterday, 14:14]
cinder darkskys:
    he telling the truth :-) it hard not to like tat
    i think it usefull to me
    tatz what i think
    infact your time is most execlent
    you were right about the conatution disorder it seem as well several day before it hit my news
    look
   https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/chinas-xi-warns-attempts-to-divide-china-will-end-in-shuttered-bones/ar-AAIHvxB?ocid=spartandhp
   https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/egypt-arrests-two-more-prominent-activists-in-ongoing-sweep/ar-AAIIRVY?ocid=spartandhp
   https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trumps-abrupt-shifts-in-middle-east-unnerve-us-allies/ar-AAIIjJu?ocid=spartandhp

[Yesterday, 14:21]
jesusharoldc:
    yeah they have a history of that... like what the did to the tibetan monks

[Yesterday, 14:21]
cinder darkskys:
   https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/hong-kong-police-make-arrests-as-flashmob-protests-and-clashes-erupt/ar-AAIIkNA?ocid=spartandhp
   https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/markets/is-the-world-economy-sliding-into-first-recession-since-2009/ar-AAIGRzj?ocid=spartandhp
   https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/markets/is-the-world-economy-sliding-into-first-recession-since-2009/ar-AAIGRzj?ocid=spartandhp
    oil the essiue
    your statment
   https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/typhoon-leaves-as-many-as-33-dead-as-japan-continues-rescue/ar-AAIGCum?ocid=spartandhp
    weather act of what God
   https://www.msn.com/en-ca/weather/topstories/saddleridge-fire-explodes-to-4700-acres-burns-25-homes-in-san-fernando-valley/ar-AAIDCTy?ocid=spartandhp
    oil
    you bet
    n of corce that one my montains
    u might not have see those images yet
    protester in China erected a statu of libirity on a montain
    I m not sure if they even know how much we have lost

[Yesterday, 14:30]
jesusharoldc:
    i doubt they do

[Yesterday, 14:30]
cinder darkskys:
    but to them it show a pryed in something
    we mayne lost for ever
    funny tat
    we trap in dictatership base on bs
    n they be live we are still free

[Yesterday, 14:31]
jesusharoldc:
    i united states americans... we only have the illusion of freedom since the patriot act... anyone can be deemed an enemy of the state and held without trial indefinitely

[Yesterday, 14:31]
cinder darkskys:
    kinda lik e religion
    it the same here
    6 months ago
    they wanted WWII vets to pay for there own praded

[Yesterday, 14:32]
jesusharoldc:
    the government is now aloud to spy on any citizen with no cause...

[Yesterday, 14:32]
cinder darkskys:
    on veters day
    that why
    we invented ropes
    not hang black people

[Yesterday, 14:33]
jesusharoldc:
    im not really into parades myself... lots of tax dollars for not really anything

[Yesterday, 14:33]
cinder darkskys:
    to hang the lawyers
    then the Judges
    then the governments
    it anit my nation
    n i got my ropes ready
    to pull them tight
    tight
    no dead police
    no dead solors
    just them
    DEAD DEAD DEAD
    :-)

[Yesterday, 14:35]
jesusharoldc:
    ill be back... that icecream gave me a second wind... im going to see what else i can get done

[Yesterday, 14:36]
cinder darkskys:
    u could
    buy the forest
    ;-)
    then you start all over gain
    i need to kill sum shit
Skys

On 4/13/2019 at 12:33 PM, cinder_darkskys said:

gmaps04132019-001bb.jpg.f6702f57e450975a53e03e90d750d768.jpg

This show the level of CLEAR cutting BC forest.each color show what was taken n when. The dark brown place are rock which once held forest to support wild life. the lake We can clearly there some kind of silt or muddy runoff. pretty hard for fish to breath or to be healthy. But hey thank fucking God GMC got its write off .......

gmaps04132019-001cb.jpg.035b19109f74b50294fb0d83729a70d7.jpg

This is a section of the map which is populated. A long road n back road are some farms an native lands. the color is import the Dark green patch's are forests around the community. How ever i would NOT call them natural forest to BC.As they do not support the life intended for them. The best place to see a wild Cougar hunting in Canada in around our towns. This is the last of this species its been driven out 95% of Canada. probably more then 95% One might think Well why not just relocate them. Because they smart they find there way back to a town. once they know easy picking they know it.

In the Constantine Video The world earth is the spider. John is is the What you call ALIEN watching the world. The police officer is you maybe ?

Sky's

MY FAVORITE SONG BY SUICIDAL TENDENCIES IS HOW WILL I LAUGH TOMORROW

Ink I'm sure a lot people have told you a lot thing about what you are asking about. I explain clearly about these critters. there fictions and interaction. an have included the mental trauma of , of doing what i do I can only explain that trauma by the event i have witnessed. What a person produces they have to live with.

there are 2 general schools of thought regarding E+T 1 there all bad evil over lord come to steal gold an women. Or 2 there goodies goodies here love an help an spread joy n happiness.

from there it splits again to biblical or technical. so on. This in a describable. shows what David's id talking about human programming.

if you fill religion with bullshit. you have a foundation of shit. You know what shit dose n't make the best bricks for a foundation. and if look at E+T what we get is nothing but repressed bullshit. when was the last time you seen new video on ET. 2019 when was the last time we had visitor around our sun. 

When was the last time you seen a new set of Crop circles. new like 2019

Grandmother Savoy would tell me very young don't invite things in to your life you don't want. WISE words for me.which i didn't understand till i was in my mid 20's. I goal was mastering the skill of survival of the streets. n the laws of the jungles. I couldn't explain what I was hearing and see. My Gf mother of my second ; she would say what u hear. I would only say Angel singing. I didn't have a better understanding. I was was involved with all kind of Black market stuff. This why i know the important of the black market. The Black net.

By 30 i'm cut my lost's an burning those bridges. but I'm also drawing to things differently because of the now devolved adult brain. i'm beaning drawn artistically to Mars Up to this point i highly involved with early gaming development. an lay out several concept games in 3d. how ever what I had discovered throw studied of other people's early works. a lady then deep in to her studies come across shaken distracted. she can produce it but she can not explain it. other then what she knows and has learned from others. an none of that make any sense

for people who want to under a bit a small %. mar's 90's is the place to start. Me I look for people who can take what i show and take it to a new place. mimic of what i have all ready done. severest only self. taking it to a new place. A new level of understanding add to that message

many years later David would Explain why it doesn't why it didn't. based on  religious similarity of story's

That bring you to the message. which bout the unstoppable force an immovable object. The Matrix the human over lay of programmed behavior.

A born again Christain happy with new found faith of redemption n salvation. want to share his in dept knowledge. but he has none.

i have posse 2 question ;? These question have never changed. you probably know these 2 question

Do you want to know or, only just think you like to know.

Then the question for you becomes. can you except that information. an pass it on with out perversion of the information

No one wakes away the same from the truth.

Skys

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cinder_darkskys said:

Then the question for you becomes. can you except that information. an pass it on with out perversion of the information

No I don't think that I can .... it must also come from and be thus a part of me ....... I must have experience of it else it is not reality .... to me :(

If I said Jesus has came to raise the dead walk on water an heal sickness

or

did he come with a message or information.

1 hour ago, cinder_darkskys said:

If I said Jesus has came to raise the dead walk on water an heal sickness

or

did he come with a message or information.

it would make no difference to me either way ....... unless I spoke with him.

Individual experience is everything to me and I cannot live another's life ....... all else is pre-described narrative!

I think dead 2,000 year old Jewish Zellet would have pretty hard time communication. from a grave. I don't u think.I'm not here to convince you of any thing. That was not a trick question.

I asked you to forum an opinion out 2 things base on your maybe limited experience.. that all.

these Artist troops could party for weeks together. the second you drop religion in the room with these 2. there on opposite spectrum they both have believes. take religion out the room party time. 

Even evil has laws.

Skys

• Thanks 1

mars-2006-03-22-001ba.JPG.ecb8e562066e2d7d69e982cbf28c46ec.JPG

Mars early 1990's NASA 

mars-2006-03-22-001bb.JPG.e398fb3c1705afb67a8b3e4be39ce0b8.JPG

In my image he identify him self Angle Earth bound. This is a special. Earth bound. for me general means started here.he... has a wife....or female counterpart. general represented in a Asian context of female.

these are power house components. these people would have been regarded as gods. How ever they do not consider them self's this. they conciser any such line of thinking offensive. ego dose not come in to the pitcher. they are in suavest to something big an older then them self's. if i had to guess age wise 6,000,000 years +. probably creation of Earth. likely long before. So am really talking about some we do not want to offend.

A side from there many other responsibility ; housing what we call heaven an hell. they also are in to genetic's.  Hold up thumb. What kind of genetic's Adam n Eve Type gen chit. cradle of man type of chit.

The kind of gen chit that take a dead man turn him in ass sucking worm turn u back to your primal forum have you bag for mercy an then.... Just destroy your soul.

But still he refers to him self as just an Angel Earth bound.

Skys