Golden Retriever

Rupert Murdoch, Fox Corp and News Corp

I don´t like Rupert Murdoch ultimately in charge of Fox News. I don´t like The Sun tabloid who lied about Hillsborough, the defunct News of the World who hacked the phone

of the murdered teenager Millie Dowler and the New York Post who posted a fake photo of Ghislane Maxwell. All of those are Rupert Murdoch publications.

Equally, I don't like all the liberal shite from CNN, the Guardian, BBC and Channel Four etc.  Being played?

But I have to say I'm disappointed that David Icke is using Fox News more and more.

Here´s some information for those new to all this deception and those who may have short memories.  

DbiOlhyV4AAEKWY.jpg

54eeee110ebd62373f07d7a08afc0dce298c88ec

Playing both sides .................

Donald Trump refers to Jeff Zucker as his 'personal booker' and CNN president PERSONALLY calls him all the time to ask him to appear on segments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633767/Donald-Trump-refers-Jeff-Zucker-personal-booker-CNN-president-PERSONALLY-calls-time-ask-appear-segments.html

"Zucker was head of NBC when the network acquired The Apprentice, and Trump has always been fond of him, writing on Twitter back in 2012; 'Great move by CNN if they sign Jeff Zucker. He was responsible for me and The Apprentice on NBC - became #1 show!'

Donald Trump with CNN CEO Jeff Zucker

3518FF6D00000578-0-image-a-127_146549504

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Corporation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_Corp_(2013–present)

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Nearly everyone is supporting Rupert Murdoch in the UK through their Sky subscriptions. Why?

They lied about Hillsborough

1583256.main_image.jpg?strip=all

They lied about hacking the hacking of the phone of the murdered teenager Millie Dowler

zY36D.jpg

• Like 1

The New York Post, a News Corporation publication deceived the world by publishing what most people consider a fake

photo of Ghislaine Maxwell, when people were asking ... where is Ghislaine Maxwell?

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/was-ghislaine-maxwell-photoshopped-at-in-n-out.html

maxwell_final2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Now why would Rupert Murdoch in charge of Fox News do that?

Murdoch And Maxwell
Rival publishers Robert Maxwell and Rupert Murdoch shake hands during a vote on their respective bids for the News Of The World newspaper, at a shareholders' meeting at the Connaught Rooms, London, 2nd January 1969. The shareholders voted on whether to accept a share exchange deal with Murdoch's company, News Ltd, or approve a 34 million pound takeover bid by Pergamon Press, owned by Maxwell. The vote went in favour of Murdoch's offer. (Photo by Ronald Dumont/Daily Express/Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

rival-publishers-robert-maxwell-and-rupe

Don´t you think we are all being deceived about the so called left and right media?

the-5th-important-dinner-for-women-new-y

Ghislaine Maxwell and Rupert Murdoch (Fox News)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Don´t you think we are all being deceived about the so called left and right media?

Definitely .... All of it is a  'reality show' .... scripted and narrated .... with the 'winner' already known!

Now playing in the US .... the Clinton vs Trump show with the 'winner' being to divide the mass.

Now playing in the UK .... the Leave vs Remain show with the exact same 'winner'.

The 'media' is just part of the show.

The New York Post, a News Corporation publication deceived the world by publishing what most people consider a fake

photo of Ghislaine Maxwell, when people were asking ... where is Ghislaine Maxwell?

maxwell_final2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Now why would Rupert Murdoch in charge of Fox News do that?

Murdoch And Maxwell
Rival publishers Robert Maxwell and Rupert Murdoch shake hands during a vote on their respective bids for the News Of The World newspaper, at a shareholders' meeting at the Connaught Rooms, London, 2nd January 1969. The shareholders voted on whether to accept a share exchange deal with Murdoch's company, News Ltd, or approve a 34 million pound takeover bid by Pergamon Press, owned by Maxwell. The vote went in favour of Murdoch's offer. (Photo by Ronald Dumont/Daily Express/Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

@garethicke

Does Tucker Carlson of Fox News ever talk about stolen Palestine? I don´t think so! Not while his boss Rupert Murdoch is on the board of Genie Oil with Jacob Rothschild drilling illegally in the Golan Heights.

Fox News have always been anti Palestinian.

And Hamas? I'm suspicious of Hamas leaders, but the people of Gaza did vote for them in a democratic election. It was their choice.

DbiOlhyV4AAEKWY.jpg

somebody in the other thread tried to claim that Fox News  "isn't MSM"

LOL

then they said   "Fox is telling the truth more than the rest"

😁

you are right golden retriever

You really have to ask why both David and Gareth Icke have endorsed many Fox News headlines and propaganda agents.

Why they are essentially pushing the same narratives on many issues.

and I hope you now see why I find it funny that somebody wants to "ban MSM narratives"   yet pushes the same garbage found on Fox News.

1 minute ago, Vancity Eagle said:

yet pushes the same garbage found on Fox News

You see this winds me up .... I have told you that I have not anything to do with any MSM news .... but you won't stop!

Muir thinks I am a prick and so do you .... I am not going to tell you what I think lol

Winding me up will not help you :)

1 minute ago, ink said:

You see this winds me up .... I have told you that I have not anything to do with any MSM news .... but you won't stop!

Muir thinks I am a prick and so do you .... I am not going to tell you what I think lol

Winding me up will not help you :)

I never said you watch Fox News

I said you say the same things found on Fox News, and you do.  You outlined what you had a bias against.

Other than the official narrative of 911, all your other views are mirrored on Fox News.

1 minute ago, Vancity Eagle said:

all your other views are mirrored on Fox News

Fine .... personally I wouldn't piss on any main stream media if it was on fire .... I really don't care .... It is all a drama to hold people within a limitation.

I ask you to clarify your consideration of the essence within this thread (on that thread).

https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/1521-abortion-law-penis-facials-and-young-blood-sales/

?

Rupert Murdoch set up Fox News after consulting with John Birch Society member Roy Cohn and CNP President Ronald Reagan.

Fox News IMO is the worst of all the MSM.  Partly owned by the Saudis as well.

https://constantinereport.com/roy-cohn-helped-rupert-murdoch/

“I had one interest when Tom [Bolan] and I first brought Rupert Murdoch and Governor Reagan together – and that was that at least one major publisher in this country … would become and remain pro-Reagan,” Cohn wrote in a Jan. 27, 1983 letter to senior White House aides Edwin Meese, James Baker and Michael Deaver. “Mr. Murdoch has performed to the limit up through and including today.”

Tom Bolan by the way is Cohn's business partner who met on Maxwells yacht along with Donald Trump in order to carve up the deceased Cohn's sexual blackmail network.

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/9383143/donald_trump_and_ghislaine_maxwell_on/

image.png.8035826786e88f64b4e5c211af48a27e.png

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Thanks 1

Like David Icke or anyone on this forum doesnt know what Murdoch is about??🤡

But sometimes you need to quote mainstream media for legitimacy to non truthers as clarification or they wont take anything you say seriously & even sometimes Fox news. Its a form of counter propaganda FFS.

Faux news reported Binladen Tim Osman kidney story.

Faux news was also reporting about the Pentacon when the CCTV was released.

Faux news reported the 5 dancing Israelis.

Faux has had people tell the truth about the FED.

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Like David Icke or anyone on this forum doesnt know what Murdoch is about??🤡

But sometimes you need to quote mainstream media for legitimacy to non truthers as clarification or they wont take anything you say seriously & even sometimes Fox news. Its a form of counter propaganda FFS.

Faux news reported Binladen Tim Osman kidney story.

Faux news was also reporting about the Pentacon when the CCTV was released.

Faux news reported the 5 dancing Israelis.

Faux has had people tell the truth about the FED.

Just wait until you hear the rationale behind posting Now This !  videos 

Fox News and Sky News Australia are a breath of fresh air with all he hateful crap from every other station 24/7

And about them not talking about the Palestinians enough. Hey, I didn't get my Christmas bonus last year and I was really disappointed Tucker Carlson didn't make a big stink about it

I love Rupert Murdoch