Jump to content
ink

Argument Thread .... Moderated / Moved Posts

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Ron, you poor angry little man. You need this:

 

:classic_laugh:

 

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Get the fuck out of here....I didn't say I didn't care you lying little shitball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ronisron said:

 

:classic_laugh:

 

 

Posting pictures of a dismembered body and saying 'that's you'.....

 

That's fucked up Ron.... I guess I really got to you huh?

 

Any self-awareness in there yet Ron?

 

Or is your head still too far up your own arse to see the light?

 

 

Wake up Ron!

Edited by Truthspoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrA said:

I just find it.funny ron gets his.own thread to get abused in

 

Can it be called 

 

" poke the boomer " instead ? 

Yeah.....

:classic_laugh:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

 

But posting pictures of a dismembered body and saying 'that's you'.....

 

That's fucked up Ron.

 

Any self-awareness in there yet Ron?

 

Or is your head still too far up your own arse to see the light?

 

:classic_laugh:

 

"Merely a scratch.."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Psychologically speaking the healthiest way to deal with conflict is to deal it back.

bollocks...then again

but if your goal is to destroy the thread then yes  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

bollocks...then again

but if your goal is to destroy the thread then yes  

 

Are you arguing as well now ? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Posting pictures of a dismembered body and saying 'that's you'.....

 

That's fucked up Ron.... I guess I really got to you huh?

 

Any self-awareness in there yet Ron?

 

Or is your head still too far up your own arse to see the light?

 

 

Wake up Ron!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

bollocks...then again

but if your goal is to destroy the thread then yes  

 

I didn't destroy the thread. Ron shat his own bed.

  

Edited by Truthspoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be correct to state that members wish moderation to exist .... BUT only when it aligns with their personal beliefs and actions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ink said:

Oh and I have unlocked (and returned any hidden posts) to this thread ....

 

https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/1464-dear-big-brotherdear-mods/

 

 

And I am posting this here .... as why not?

 

Not many seem to give a shit about off topic posting .... so fuck it .... lets just all post anything anywhere :)

 

That should keep the information nice and ordered for 'the greater mass' to read!

 

No real point in having threads .... actually no fucking point in having forum sections .... just one big thread.

 

And I am posting this as a member .... because I am rather fucked off :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ink said:

Would it be correct to state that members wish moderation to exist ....

 

BUT only when it aligns with their personal beliefs and actions?

 

What are you asking here, are you saying that we can choose, or the forum rules have prcedence.

 

It is a difficult process this moderating,

 

When some posts are removed completely without a reason and others are left in sight, when they were blatant attacks on a persons visible creations.

 

May I suggest reasons are given when posts are removed and or moved, if not already extant.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

What are you asking here, are you saying that we can choose, or the forum rules have prcedence.

 

The forum rules .... which are not mine .... are defined by Gareth and if they where implemented in totality then you have far worse than JumpRogue!

No you can't choose .... but I am asking?

 

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

It is a difficult process this moderating,

 

It's fucking ridiculous .... all the time I get accused of being on one side or the other .... as I have said dammed if I do and dammed if I dont.

And I am pissed off with it.

 

6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

When some posts are removed completely without a reason and others are left in sight, when they were blatant attacks on a persons visible creations.

 

Problem is that I cannot share (nor would) Personal Messages .... I wanted to address (off topic) posts within a thread today but I can't as I would need to quote PM's ????

 

Members only see posts that suddenly disappear .... behind it are mod conversations with members (and between me and screaming) .... not always as going over the same shit different day is a waste of time.

 

But no one see's all that .... just posts fucking off!

 

11 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

May I suggest reasons are given when posts are removed and or moved, if not already extant.

 

Yer .... Here's the reason .... either off topic and the OP wanted them gone OR  just abusive to other members and those members have more than likely reported it.

 

What is the point in just moving abusive posts?

They may as well just be left in place and no moderation done .... same with off topic, just leave them there .... no point in mods then!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ink said:

 

And I am posting this here .... as why not?

 

Not many seem to give a shit about off topic posting .... so fuck it .... lets just all post anything anywhere :)

 

That should keep the information nice and ordered for 'the greater mass' to read!

 

No real point in having threads .... actually no fucking point in having forum sections .... just one big thread.

 

And I am posting this as a member .... because I am rather fucked off :)

It's your choice to close and lock threads.  It's your choice to delete unnecessary crap.  I thought it was funny you posted it all here, you did the same thing with the Council members thread, you just kind of let it go.  In a way your hands are tied.  Maybe a rant room like the old place where stuff can be hashed out away from the regular viewing audience.  

 

If it makes it any easier for you, there are rules laid out by the people who created the forum.  These are your guidelines to enforce and hopefully the members on here to follow.  Stop taking other people's conduct so seriously, take a step back, drop in and say "Enough is enough..." you did fine with a some other threads.  screamingeagle is obviously there to guide too.  Be the "adult" you know?  You were asked to do this for a reason.... someone thought you can do the job.

 

There is no perfect moderator or moderation, but you have your guidelines and another mod or two to bounce ideas off.  I really don't think my "outbursts" should be left for everyone to see, it's about telling someone how I feel in a concise way, and hopefully they don't require ten pages of back and forth even though the point has already been made.  It should be two posts and you, for instance step in and say ":classic_rolleyes: OK, that's enough" -- then decide to delete, edit, or move them.   Posts could be sent to one big giant thread that is out of sight out of mind.  Then back to business.  Can folks leave it in the rant room? Probably  Not ..... but that's where you step in.  Topic derailed, offending posts gone, members go there and call each other names for a day, it's over.  Gareth could easily add a Members Only place to dump unnecessary comments.  The Rant Room, or call it "Disputes -- Members Only"

 

You are right about this crap cluttering up the forum, don't take people being pissed at you too seriously, you are very transparent, maybe a little too transparent.  Put a sticky at the top of the forum that basically explains "This is how we roll".  You don't have to answer to everybody all the time.

 

This thread was a lot of fun, but it's so yesterday, ya know?  Do what you want with it.  Your choice.  No more whining needs to be done.

Edited by ronisron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ink said:

Would it be correct to state that members wish moderation to exist .... BUT only when it aligns with their personal beliefs and actions?

Speaking for myself, No. Not my rules. I can't speak for anyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ink said:

 

The forum rules .... which are not mine .... are defined by Gareth and if they where implemented in totality then you have far worse than JumpRogue!

No you can't choose .... but I am asking?

 

 

It's fucking ridiculous .... all the time I get accused of being on one side or the other .... as I have said dammed if I do and dammed if I dont.

And I am pissed off with it.

 

 

Problem is that I cannot share (nor would) Personal Messages .... I wanted to address (off topic) posts within a thread today but I can't as I would need to quote PM's ????

 

Members only see posts that suddenly disappear .... behind it are mod conversations with members (and between me and screaming) .... not always as going over the same shit different day is a waste of time.

 

But no one see's all that .... just posts fucking off!

 

 

Yer .... Here's the reason .... either off topic and the OP wanted them gone OR  just abusive to other members and those members have more than likely reported it.

 

What is the point in just moving abusive posts?

They may as well just be left in place and no moderation done .... same with off topic, just leave them there .... no point in mods then!

 

 

I try not to report anything if I can and take it on the chin, the only one I have reported for a long time was when I was hunted directly with no way of returning a counter argument without getting drawn into the fray, this I simply won't be baited with, I was taught to get even instead of angry which works most of the time.

 

My off topic thread a while back was to test the forum waters to see who would abuse it, and it brought out those who are not to be trusted like clockwork, and you also missed a lot of why I did it and attacked me as well, but its water under the bridge now.

 

Like I said before I can be diplomatic and also stealthy when I want to be, and have a very good memory and a set of records of every post sent my way to use as evidence as and when needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lui said:

Who's for a pint? 

 

I would offer you one but we have just run out of last years pear perry that we make most years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't grass about personal insults. 

That's a Rupert trait and he/she's a cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Apprentice said:

 

I would offer you one but we have just run out of last years pear perry that we make most years.

I'm pleased to hear you say Perry and not pear 'bastard' cider. 

I've got some Thatchers and some Cab Sauv here.... 😃 

Alas, the last time I tried making wine my corn plasters fell off when I was treading the grapes. It wasn't a good look in the finished product. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lui said:

I don't grass about personal insults. 

That's a Rupert trait and he/she's a cunt. 

I reported a post at the old place, but it was one poster abusing another in a really nasty way and the other wasn't looking for a fight. An old GHCQ plant named grandmasterp..... him and his buddy were reason alone for a Rant Room.  They were both banned eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we all went over the wall together to storm the enemy trenches we'd probably stop in the middle of No Man's Land and start criticising each other's outfits.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you will know that I am always doing something .... that there is always a reason .... and now I have learnt that which I needed.

And so ....

 

‘Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.’

 

 

 

5saKQkC.jpg

 

If bean said it or not .... I do not know .... but hey, fuck it lol

 

be well

 

:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ink said:

Some of you will know that I am always doing something .... that there is always a reason .... and now I have learnt that which I needed.

And so ....

 

‘Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.’

 

 

 

5saKQkC.jpg

 

If bean said it or not .... I do not know .... but hey, fuck it lol

 

be well

 

:)

 

You did not need to show us how Prince Andrew looks in real life at this time of night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×