Sign in to follow this  
Stride

Prince Andrew Interview on the BBC

No one reading this thread in 20 years time would have a clue what it's about from reading the posts ... No information is given , You seem to think we all live in the UK and are glued to the TV ....

I had no idea till I watched the first part of the video ....

Presumably to address allegations of his friendship with Epstien , andrew has felt it necessary to give an interview playing things down... 

Why he should bother is the big question  ...Anyone care to answer??

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

No one reading this thread in 20 years time would have a clue what it's about from reading the posts ... No information is given , You seem to think we all live in the UK and are glued to the TV ....

Presumably to address allegations of his friendship with Epstien , andrew has felt it necessary to give an interview playing things down... 

He's on a crash course of damage limitation. The public haven't been asking questions so much as he's upset the Establishment. The public are, on the whole, comfortably numb in regard to the bigger pictures of cabal trickery and wish to remain so. Questions need to be answered so an untouchable, high profile 'lamb' is offered up in order to reassure that "things are being done here". 

Why are they ignoring Maxwell is the real question. 

Regardless, PA will never face legal scrutiny much less charges, move along now, nothing to see here, watch TV, obey, pay taxes. 

Edited by Lui
  • Like 2

On 11/19/2019 at 6:13 AM, oz93666 said:

I think people should watch the clip in question and then decide.

To be honest it would be refreshing to hear someones views, from someone who doesn't really know much about it but has just watched the excellent interview.