Stride

Who fancies a road trip?

Apparently the dough balls are unforgettable... and the sloppy Giuseppe doesn't make you sweat.

thread kind of seems like tripe. what sort of mumbo jumbo is stride attempting here 

North West England. Woking day trip? It could be better if there was an agreed number, we get a vague idea of where they live and try and pick acentral location?

But the trouble there is there are those who still have a huge journey to get there.

I remember a meet up did work once, but I couldn't get to it.

I'd wager stride is being ironic, see Randy Andy interview for details. 

9 hours ago, rooey said:

thread kind of seems like tripe. what sort of mumbo jumbo is stride attempting here 

Not sure.

Do all the woke people migrate to Woking? :classic_ninja:

pizza express? ahhh .. a quick google search reveals that pizza express woking was mentioned in a prince Andrew interview recently. which stride has also referred to. Which is making more sense now. 

without the media references the quips just sound bizarre and have a jarring effect on the mind 

was thinking about pizza gate and thought someone was playing a cryptic game of sorts

Edited by rooey

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/17/wokings-pizza-express-customers-struggle-to-remember-first-visit

"The local outlet of the popular chain was catapulted into the spotlight alongside the restaurant that was temporarily closed after a novichok attack last year after Prince Andrew’s Newsnight interview on Saturday. In the interview, the Duke of York explained that a visit to the Woking venue on 10 March 18 years ago was his alibi for the allegation that on the same day he had sex with Virginia Giuffre, then aged 17, one of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged trafficking victims."

I hear the branch is overloaded with bookings these days.. it is the 'must see' location for conspiracy theorists everywhere, on a level only equalled by Rossyln chapel for freemasons.