Lui

Which one of you c**ts deleted the apollo thread?

Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound. Ban me or support your stance you spineless MSM defending wankers. 

Charming thread title - a perfect example of where censorship should be applied. At least blank it off.

32 minutes ago, Bish said:

Charming thread title - a perfect example of where censorship should be applied. At least blank it off.

Yes , I agree ...Lui has now been banned .... Although it would be nice to know why the Apollo thread was deleted ...

By some perverse logic this thread which probably resulted in Lui's banning still stands ... But the whole Apollo thread with many contributors has gone for some unknown reason.

It's essential IMHO to have   Complete Transparency 

It's worth noting the derogatory word used was "cunt" ... Others may have used "prick" ... as if these are the worst two things in creation , ( they are of course the best) .... This shows how deep the ET mind-control of humanity is on sex ... Sex is vilified because it  brings humans together in joy pleasure and passion and leads to Love ...

The main disfunction on the planet is the war of the sexes .... by maintaining this the ETs divide and conquer us.

A better term would be shit .... "what little shit deleted.... " Shit is something unwanted by the body ....cast out ... nasty ...smells nasty 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 2

On 11/19/2019 at 4:48 PM, Basket Case said:

If the Moon is holographic and no-one has landed on it....what's to talk about ?

Its size and distance from the sun is a harmonic. The fact we SEE lunar eclipses shows something very important, it is IN PHASE or OUT of PHASE. Perfectly. This is an optical version of the phenomenon we would see within the wave propagation. 

Phase2c.600.png 

Above shows two sine waves IN phase. Do not forget to understand harmonics of this wave it is simple halving, quartering of the wavelengths etc. 440Hz, a perfect harmonic would be 220Hz, 110Hz. Or the other way, 440Hz, 880Hz, 1320Hz all of which would add to get the wave we hear.

Phase3b.600.png

If something is 180 degrees (perfectly) out of phase shown above, such as two sound waves playing exactly the same pitch, you hear silence, the phase cancels one another out. Planetary bodies do similar with one another, the universe is harmonics, inharmonics. Tesla wasn't messing around when he said to understand the universe think in terms of energy, vibration and blah blah blah...

So one could argue the moon is amplifying or cancelling something from somewhere...IF it is in phase, it certainly appears to be with the sun...anywhere else? Any harmonics fit in with any other planetary bodies? Any Astrologists? Governments/DUMBs use astrology, its not a laughing matter :)

As for the landings etc no idea...Remember these people do hide behind events such as moon landings in order to deceive, steer and manipulate the general public.

Edited by Truthr

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Yes , I agree ...Lui has now been banned .... Although it would be nice to know why the Apollo thread was deleted ...

He's been banned? Okay, but what thread has been deleted, which member started it?

48 minutes ago, Truthr said:

If something is 180 degrees (perfectly) out of phase shown above, such as two sound waves playing exactly the same pitch, you hear silence, the phase cancels one another out. Planetary bodies do similar with one another, the universe is harmonics, inharmonics. Tesla wasn't messing around when he said to understand the universe think in terms of energy, vibration and blah blah blah...

So one could argue the moon is amplifying or cancelling something from somewhere...IF it is in phase, it certainly appears to be with the sun...anywhere else? Any harmonics fit in with any other planetary bodies? Any Astrologists? Governments/DUMBs use astrology, its not a laughing matter :)

I work in this sphere of business and for anything to be perfectly out of phase and cancel it needs to be identical to the alternate phased signal. To suggest planets are able to do such a thing as absurd. What is it you think they are doing? ie. What is the emission that is being amplified or cancelled?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Bish said:

I work in this sphere of business and for anything to be perfectly out of phase and cancel it needs to be identical to the alternate phased signal. To suggest planets are able to do such a thing as absurd. What is it you think they are doing? ie. What is the emission that is being amplified or cancelled?

Aether. Absurd, yes, correct, double yes. 

5 minutes ago, Bish said:

or anything to be perfectly out of phase and cancel it needs to be identical to the alternate phased signal

Read about harmonics and phase cancellation because the above is incorrect. IF a sound of say 110Hz is generated, I can cancel that using any harmonic of that signal, assuming it is strong enough and 180 degrees out of phase with the source signal, it doesn't need to be the same signal, at all! How do you think frequency modulation works? it is modulation with a different frequency that has a relationship with the source signal/frequency.

ALL things vibrate/oscillate, this shouldn't be news to you.

Edited by Truthr
  • Sad 1

On 11/19/2019 at 2:45 PM, Lui said:

Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound. Ban me or support your stance you spineless MSM defending wankers. 

I read above that Lui has been banned ?
I guess they chose that over defending their stance on deleting whole threads ?
Any Mods care to expand on these situations ?
Thanks..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bish said:

He's been banned? Okay, but what thread has been deleted, which member started it?

* cough * welcome back.

img

You can use harmonics for phase cancellation. Whether the moon is utilised in some manner a la David Icke, I do not know, I am saying mathematically, harmonically, musically it makes sense that it could. 

phaserel.gif

To understand the universe think in terms of energy, vibration and frequency. Tesla wasn't saying that for shits and giggles. EVERYTHING HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEREFORE A RATIO/FREQUENCY. 

Your screen resolution is a frequency. Your screen refresh rate is a frequency. Your brainwaves are working at a frequency. Our eyes understand frequency as visible light, our ears understand frequency as sound. EVERYTHING is oscillating, everything is a frequency and everything is connected to everything else.

Edited by Truthr

2 hours ago, Truthr said:

img

You can use harmonics for phase cancellation. Whether the moon is utilised in some manner a la David Icke, I do not know, I am saying mathematically, harmonically, musically it makes sense that it could. 

phaserel.gif

To understand the universe think in terms of energy, vibration and frequency. Tesla wasn't saying that for shits and giggles. EVERYTHING HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEREFORE A RATIO/FREQUENCY. 

Your screen resolution is a frequency. Your screen refresh rate is a frequency. Your brainwaves are working at a frequency. Our eyes understand frequency as visible light, our ears understand frequency as sound. EVERYTHING is oscillating, everything is a frequency and everything is connected to everything else.

I see said the blind man, LOL, I hear you said the deaf person.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:13 PM, Basket Case said:

Any Mods care to expand on these situations

put him on "moderate content" after he opend this thread.....and he went banzai 

f....this,f....that....so i banned him

12 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

Whoops :O(

What is 'moderate content' ?

Is that where every post is delayed until a moderator has 'okayed it' ?

17 hours ago, Truthr said:

img

phaserel.gif

I have no idea why you think a higher frequency sine wave will cancel a lower one. It simply will not. In your diagram above showing Out-of-Phase harmonics, the bolder black line cancels its corresponding reversed polarity bolded black line. It has no effect on the other harmonic. Indeed, the smaller wave will now be amplified as it is NOT out of phase - your own diagram disproving your claim.

https://www.soundonsound.com/techniques/phase-demystified

So, for example, a 0.5ms delay in the second channel will put any 1kHz sine-wave components (the waveforms of which repeat every 1ms) 180 degrees out of phase with those on the first channel, resulting in total phase cancellation. On the other hand, any 2kHz sine wave components (the waveforms of which repeat every 0.5ms) will remain perfectly in phase. As the frequency of the sine wave components increases from 1kHz to 2kHz, the total phase cancellation becomes only partial, and the level increases towards the perfect phase alignment at 2kHz.

In balanced audio, this is how the noise is removed - an identical reversed wave cancels out its corresponding noise wave.

Edited by PaulB
  • Like 1

At which point did I say...

1 hour ago, PaulB said:

have no idea why you think a higher frequency sine wave will cancel a lower one.

I said that harmonics CAN completely cancel with phase. Ever heard of a subharmonic? Harmonics go both ways. :D

You may prefer the term undertone? Well, I am trying to explain things as simply as I can for people to grasp what I am saying as widely as possible. An undertone is dun dun duuuuun, a harmonic. Just a different face noise for the same thing.

Edited by Truthr

52 minutes ago, Truthr said:

I said that harmonics CAN completely cancel with phase. Ever heard of a subharmonic? Harmonics go both ways. :D

You may prefer the term undertone? Well, I am trying to explain things as simply as I can for people to grasp what I am saying as widely as possible. An undertone is dun dun duuuuun, a harmonic. Just a different face noise for the same thing.

Can you cancel out the sine wave that causes a runner bean twisting up its pole?

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Whoops :O(

What is 'moderate content' ?

Is that where every post is delayed until a moderator has 'okayed it' ?

yes

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

Can you cancel out the sine wave that causes a runner bean twisting up its pole?

Yes. I see you find that amusing, Helmholtz coil in addition to artificial oscillations can overwhelm that "tone" "sine" or whatever you want to call it that emanates and connects all points throughout the entire cosmos. Not that funny really when you dive in to it further. 

Edited by Truthr
  • Haha 1

have no idea why you think a higher frequency sine wave will cancel a lower one.

"

You said:- " IF a sound of say 110Hz is generated, I can cancel that using any harmonic of that signal,"

That is 100% wrong. No you cannot.

And I said that only the inverted harmonic cancels the harmonic. It does not cancel different harmonics.

Edited by PaulB

38 minutes ago, PaulB said:

You said:- " IF a sound of say 110Hz is generated, I can cancel that using any harmonic of that signal,"

That is 100% wrong. No you cannot.

And I said that only the inverted harmonic cancels the harmonic. It does not cancel different harmonics.

OK subharmonic, semantics dude, you are missing my overall point. This in the wider context of EM, not sound, I am merely using it as a way for people to "see" EM as a wave, even though it propagates on two axial planes rather than one. It is said purely to allow people to "see" what I mean by waves and their "movement" through a medium, and the idea of phase works similarly in sound and EM, exactly how a radar jammer works. To understand where I am coming from check "Making Sense of the EM spectrum..." thread in tech and transhumanism. Not forcing it on you, but you will understand why I am phrasing things in the way that I am. 

What you are saying is correct, however, a subharmonic of 110Hz say 55Hz, WILL cancel. So semantics, I am driving at giving a wider overall view for something that people cannot physically see, but will understand "soundwaves" maybe a little easier purely as an anology tool, not to be technically correct.  In fact that is entirely the opposite of my points, I am trying to be speaking in as broader terms as possible for as many people as possible to understand what I am saying.

If you look at the diagram above that you originally quoted you will see demonstrably, visually that the subharmonic at the correct amplitude or broadcast strength can and will cancel if it is out of phase of the "original fundamental tone/frequency". But this is just confusing my simplified version of what I am trying to express to this forum.

Edited by Truthr

16 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

couldn't he have had a cooling off period to have time to calm down?

the guy was obviously upset about the dissapearance of an entire thread

also what thread is he referring to and why has it been wiped?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, muir said:

also what thread is he referring to and why has it been wiped?

Yes, sorry people derailing a thread here. Apologies!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Truthr said:

Yes, sorry people derailing a thread here. Apologies!

they are burying the complaint of a member who has been banned

lets focus here and get some answers

• Like 1