Crom

Overpopulation is Satan's Big Plan

Through it he can instigate a 1984 BRAVE NEW WORLD HUNGER GAMES society. I'm sure you all know this. The Plan is obvious. And all  the Godhead can do in response is to cull the population  before it happens. It's always been the plan. Satan knows entropy.

I'm not buying it, until i see a crusty looking, horned old bloke doing a badly filmed interview, with above mentioned books on a shelf behind him !..  😈

Overpopulation is a myth.

Over-concentration is the problem and it is deliberately being mistaken for a lack of space and resources.

Everyone on the planet could fit in the state of Texas with a population density no greater than modern Tokyo.

They want you to think it's a people problem to make you subconsciously support the murder of billions of your fellow humans if they ever decide to flip that switch.

If you're a Christian, you probably don't believe in or care about karma. As long as you're upstairs with Daddy, fuck the sinners and the unevangelized, right?

You're making the biggest mistake of your life if you think that way.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• Overpopulation absolutely is a problem, and it has nothing to do with how many people you can fit in a state.  It has everything to do with how much arable land the Earth has and how many resources each human being demands to receive over their lifetime.   The vast majority of the Earth's surface cannot support life unless we use massive amounts of the Earth's resources to artificially terraform it.  Like the American Southwest draining the Colorado river almost dry in order to turn an uninhabitable desert into cities, resorts and golf courses.  The water table under the state of California is getting lower every day and yet more people keep moving there and they're all thirsty.

The other problem is the vast amount of resources it takes now to support every single human being, and every day, the have-nots want everything the haves have.  They want their big houses, 3 cars in the driveway, a house full of nice furnishings, a huge wardrobe, a closet full of designer shoes and trinkets, a motorcycle, jetski, 2 dogs, 3 kids, a big screen TV in every room, and a computer and smartphone for every member of the family.  The Earth simply cannot support this.   The food is covered in toxic chemicals.  The water and the seas are becoming so polluted from the refuse of our modern disposable societies that the fish populations are on the verge of collapse.  The insect populations are collapsing right now.

You can fit the entire world's population within the state of Texas, but in less than a week they'd all be drowning under 6 feet of human waste and dying of starvation and dehydration.  Look at the amount of pollution and the damage we have done to the surface of the Earth already.  We're at 7 billion people now.  At 10 billion you're looking at increasing that pollution and damage by another 40%.  I'm glad I'll be long dead and gone by the time that happens.

I think that also behind over-population can be unclean interests, for example, to have a large low cost work force: major is the number of job applicants for a minor number of avaible jobs, more employers can force their ugly job conditions. Furthermore, a population in excess offers people usefull to destabilize.

14 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

The other problem is the vast amount of resources it takes now to support every single human being, and every day, the have-nots want everything the haves have.  They want their big houses, 3 cars in the driveway, a house full of nice furnishings, a huge wardrobe, a closet full of designer shoes and trinkets, a motorcycle, jetski, 2 dogs, 3 kids, a big screen TV in every room, and a computer and smartphone for every member of the family.  The Earth simply cannot support this.  ....

The Earth definitely can support this ... It's a lie pushed by the cabal that there's not enough for everyone so we see other people as the problem ...

The proof of this is that there is oversupply of every commodity ...steel , copper , lead, silver ,oil etc ... the prices of all these  has been falling over the past decades , more efficient recycling ..  products like TVs and phones get smaller and require less materials.

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The Earth definitely can support this ... It's a lie pushed by the cabal that there's not enough for everyone so we see other people as the problem ...

The proof of this is that there is oversupply of every commodity ...steel , copper , lead, silver ,oil etc ... the prices of all these  has been falling over the past decades , more efficient recycling ..  products like TVs and phones get smaller and require less materials.

The oversupply is caused by greed, and every day every ounce of every one of those "commodities" gets harder to get, requiring even more damage to the surface of our planet.  Even our so-called green energies, like Lithium batteries create the most damage and pollution to dig up, produce and supply to the hungry hordes.   Yes, it is true that the Earth can supply all these commodities, but at what cost to the environment.  Do you actually believe there is an infinite supply of wood growing on land and fish in the sea?  Old growth hardwoods are almost completely gone already, and so are many great fish species like Tuna.  Almost every exotic wood in Africa is now in danger of going extinct because everyone wants it and they don't care if there's not enough to go around, they want theirs.

The truth is, when there is only one Bluefin Tuna left in the sea, it will be so valuable because of its scarcity that the oceans will be covered in the boats of everyone wanting to catch it and get rich.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2019 at 5:56 AM, motleyhoo said:
  • Overpopulation absolutely is a problem, and it has nothing to do with how many people you can fit in a state.  It has everything to do with how much arable land the Earth has and how many resources each human being demands to receive over their lifetime.   The vast majority of the Earth's surface cannot support life unless we use massive amounts of the Earth's resources to artificially terraform it.  Like the American Southwest draining the Colorado river almost dry in order to turn an uninhabitable desert into cities, resorts and golf courses.  The water table under the state of California is getting lower every day and yet more people keep moving there and they're all thirsty.

The other problem is the vast amount of resources it takes now to support every single human being, and every day, the have-nots want everything the haves have.  They want their big houses, 3 cars in the driveway, a house full of nice furnishings, a huge wardrobe, a closet full of designer shoes and trinkets, a motorcycle, jetski, 2 dogs, 3 kids, a big screen TV in every room, and a computer and smartphone for every member of the family.  The Earth simply cannot support this.   The food is covered in toxic chemicals.  The water and the seas are becoming so polluted from the refuse of our modern disposable societies that the fish populations are on the verge of collapse.  The insect populations are collapsing right now.

You can fit the entire world's population within the state of Texas, but in less than a week they'd all be drowning under 6 feet of human waste and dying of starvation and dehydration.  Look at the amount of pollution and the damage we have done to the surface of the Earth already.  We're at 7 billion people now.  At 10 billion you're looking at increasing that pollution and damage by another 40%.  I'm glad I'll be long dead and gone by the time that happens.

Modern Usages

At the time of this writing, the most recently available statistics pertain to 2010, at which point the World Bank reported that about 37.7 percent of the world’s total land area was considered agricultural land, while approximately 10.6 percent was considered arable. A significant distinction can be drawn between how much of this land is used for crop production verses livestock production. Satellite images compiled by scientists at the University of Wisconsin-Madison show roughly 17.6 million square kilometers (6.8 million square miles) used to grow crops, with between 32 and 36 million square kilometers (12 and 14 million square miles) used to raise livestock. All told, this equates to a land area about three times the size of the South American continent.

https://sciencing.com/much-earths-land-farmable-16685.html

___

Don't forget the above percentages are significantly reduced because the irrelevant and inhospitable land mass of Antarctica (8.9% of the world's total land area) is factored into calculations.

As far as waste, pollution etc., these are issues that COULD be improved and resolved, if the will was there. The technology surely is.

it is population concentration, and organizational and infrastructural shortsightedness and incompetence (largely by design) that is the problem, not a growing human population (expected to level out by approx. 2050 or whatever, anyway).

The media conflates the two so that blame is directed towards the mass of humanity, instead of the 1% who are running the show and benefiting the most from environmental devastation.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 10:52 AM, Crom said:

Through it he can instigate a 1984 BRAVE NEW WORLD HUNGER GAMES society. I'm sure you all know this. The Plan is obvious. And all  the Godhead can do in response is to cull the population  before it happens. It's always been the plan. Satan knows entropy.

The coming grand solar minimum or mini ice age might cull the populations in the countries north and south of the tropics...it had a devastating affect during the 1600's when many died due to the severe cold,now we have many times more living in these areas and many people over 60 years old so the death total could be even more dramatic.Dont bank on modern technology like central heating helping people to get through it..infrastructures and grid systems might not be functioning due to other factors..its time to get prepared for what is to come

I don't buy the entire overpopulation although there are things motleyhoo says that I agree with.

There are issues with the way we live today; so many people crammed into awful cities living in flats that vary form very small to coffin like.

Crammed into offices, lifts, tube and train carriages like sardines, bombarded with advertising telling you that if you buy this latest shit you will be happy.

Sat in a car for hours a day on carpark motor way or euphemistically titled, "inner relief route", bombarded by advertising on electronic billboards.

You can't even urinate at a motorway services without being hit with an advert trying to sell you something.

Yeah, we could mitigate pollution, we could design technology that does not pollute, but we don't and we won't, because it would cost money instead of making money and it would require sacrifice by everyone.  This is not how humans behave.  Instead, we behave on the basis of greed, instant gratification, and fear that we won't have what other people have.  In an ideal world this would not be true, but we don't live in the ideal world, we live in the real world where human beings are flawed and fallible.

You cannot just look at how many people you can fit on one piece of ground.  You cannot just look at how much arable land there is.  You have to look at what we have done and what we are doing in order to predict what we will do as humans and how humans have always behaved.  Would you want to turn all the arable land into farms, strip mines and fish farms to feed ten billion people at the expense of destroying current ecosystems?  I would hope not, but that's what the "there's no overpopulation" people keep advocating for.  Every human being born right now is going to want everything you have and more.  AND, in order for the rich, the stock markets, and actually all the rest of us to keep on living our lives of continuous growth and ever more conveniences, we are going to industrialize South America and Africa.  That is happening right now.  This will only fuel more and more depletion of what the planet can provide.

I only have to look around at what's happening in my own town to see what's happening.  Because of fractional reserve banking, greed, commerce departments, local, state and federal govt expansion, every last piece of available land is being cut down, bulldozed over, and built upon with yet another monument to never-ending consumerism, and it's happening in every town and city in every state in the country.  This is not going to change until that whole global system collapses in on itself because we and our societies are driven wholly and completely right now by money.  Money drives everything.  Maybe it doesn't in your life, but from a global perspective this is how things work.  And money does not care about personal welfare of people.  It does not care about the air, the land, the rivers, the seas, the bays, the oceans, the forests, the animals, the fish.  It only wants to grow and grow and grow like a killer bacteria in a petri dish.

motleyhoo, but the solution you seem to be pointing towards is to cull the population because the 1% have a stranglehold on planning, and since we can't change that, a lot of people have to die.

Maybe I'm reading what you're saying wrong, but that is the underlying view I'm getting.

• Thanks 1

That is how I read it as well.

Perhaps motleyhoo will provide further clarification on the solution.

Tagged, this seems like a very interesting thread o.png

Edited by penak

On 3/15/2019 at 5:30 AM, size of light said:

motleyhoo, but the solution you seem to be pointing towards is to cull the population because the 1% have a stranglehold on planning, and since we can't change that, a lot of people have to die.

Maybe I'm reading what you're saying wrong, but that is the underlying view I'm getting.

Where in any of that did I say cull the population.  I didn't give any solution at all, and I don't exactly know what the solution is.  What I do know is, we have a problem that we'll never ever solve if we put our heads in the sand and pretend the problem is a hoax just because there are elites out there that would like to use this problem as a reason to cull the population.  Just because there are elites out there that want to use this problem to depopulate does not mean the problem is not real.

It is up to we the people to shove the elites aside and solve this problem ourselves, whatever that solution might be.  We can't gobble up and build on every last ecological habitat on Earth and expect that everything is going to be ok.  Can you imagine a healthy planet that is devoid of wild animals because we took all their land for ourselves?  How about a world where there are no more insects, no more bees, no more birds, and thousands of migrants traveling the world pollinating crops with Q-tips?

On 3/11/2019 at 11:05 AM, size of light said:

Over-concentration is the problem and it is deliberately being mistaken for a lack of space and resources.

Everyone on the planet could fit in the state of Texas with a population density no greater than modern Tokyo.

They want you to think it's a people problem to make you subconsciously support the murder of billions of your fellow humans if they ever decide to flip that switch.

If you're a Christian, you probably don't believe in or care about karma. As long as you're upstairs with Daddy, fuck the sinners and the unevangelized, right?

Completely agree. This is what my sis was saying to me .... she doesn’t even believe that we have over 7 billion people on earth. 

On 3/11/2019 at 10:52 AM, Crom said:

What Satan are you referring to here?

7 hours ago, Jumpeogue said:

What Satan are you referring to here?

tom cruise in legend, duh!

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

tom cruise in legend, duh!

No idea what your talking about.

Guest David Stevenson
On 3/11/2019 at 11:05 AM, size of light said:

There are millions of square miles of land that could support life, but you have to know how to do it,

In Russia even though it is colder there are thousands upon thousands of abandoned villages that were decimated by the Communist regeim, they are called Forest Gardens which are surrounded by dense forest with a plentiful supply of timber for heating, you can survive in bountiful comfort if you know how.

Here the land is free from chemicals and the wild bee population and wildlife thrives in abundance, and people talk of over population which is a complete joke it really is, these villages could be put back to working condition in around a year or less if you have a small community of workers to share the load.

Also in India there is millions of square miles of good land and forest that could be used in the same way, without damaging the habitat, the habitat is the infrastructure itself, if people moved out of every city in the world they would completely vanish into these areas and thrive quite easily as long as they lived with nature not against it.

In this guys video series he shows some of the vast areas where their forest gardens are already being re-populated.

In the past, many countries wanted to have OIL under their SOIL.

In the future the only commodity countries will want is WATER.

Quick access to fresh water, that is the future. It is one reason I see a bright future for Ireland👍 and Canada👍.

Australia👎 has HAD IT. So has SOUTH AFRICA👎.

Both of them have no water NOW and that will get worse and worse.

Guest David Stevenson
4 minutes ago, Reinold said:

In the past, many countries wanted to have OIL under their SOIL.

In the future the only commodity countries will want is WATER.

Quick access to fresh water, that is the future. It is one reason I see a bright future for Ireland👍 and Canada👍.

Australia👎 has HAD IT. So has SOUTH AFRICA👎.

Both of them have no water NOW and that will get worse and worse.

Yes those countries have bended to the corporate oar, the future is the wilderness where nature is in balance with itself, the land retains the water below the soil that supports food above it.

The elite are once again moving into the sparsely populated areas of Northern Asia, huge new cities are springing up which will also have to be fed as they do not acuire the wherewithall to function from within, the only things that function are the Varroa Destructor or as I call them the elite, this is how they move within the avenues of our own dint.

2wduhsg.jpg

If and when we leave these deserts the better, because like their carvings in stone they will always become the derests we see around the globe today..

This forum is an odd source of entertainment.

Many of you are keen on every technology under the moon that might devastate or weaken humanity, yet when it comes to the tools to save us, no one has anything to say.

A few people were discussing something about a scarcity of arable land. While that might have meant something in the 1800s, we now have numerous ways to address this.

Hydroponics. Aquaponics. Vertical farming.

These take place within buildings, which can stretch deep into the ground and high into the sky. A few of these will hold a massive population just fine. The math checks out. It's dirt cheap, it can be produced absolutely anywhere, and it can be automated with little effort.

Far less water usage. Far less upkeep. Little need for pesticides. And it's been around for ages. Honestly I'm surprised not a single person mentioned this.

It's hardly a hidden secret.

And if those in charge elect to turn a blind eye to these quite obvious choices to sustain ourselves, it's a simple approach for people to do in their own homes. Or, if need be, communal storage rooms that are maintained by a rotation of neighbors. To be frank, this is an easily solved problem. Be it an individual, a city, or a country that we're considering.