Crom

Overpopulation is Satan's Big Plan

On 3/14/2019 at 7:55 AM, motleyhoo said:

Yeah, we could mitigate pollution, we could design technology that does not pollute, but we don't and we won't, because it would cost money instead of making money and it would require sacrifice by everyone.  This is not how humans behave.  Instead, we behave on the basis of greed, instant gratification, and fear that we won't have what other people have.  In an ideal world this would not be true, but we don't live in the ideal world, we live in the real world where human beings are flawed and fallible.

You cannot just look at how many people you can fit on one piece of ground.  You cannot just look at how much arable land there is.  You have to look at what we have done and what we are doing in order to predict what we will do as humans and how humans have always behaved.  Would you want to turn all the arable land into farms, strip mines and fish farms to feed ten billion people at the expense of destroying current ecosystems?  I would hope not, but that's what the "there's no overpopulation" people keep advocating for.  Every human being born right now is going to want everything you have and more.  AND, in order for the rich, the stock markets, and actually all the rest of us to keep on living our lives of continuous growth and ever more conveniences, we are going to industrialize South America and Africa.  That is happening right now.  This will only fuel more and more depletion of what the planet can provide.

I only have to look around at what's happening in my own town to see what's happening.  Because of fractional reserve banking, greed, commerce departments, local, state and federal govt expansion, every last piece of available land is being cut down, bulldozed over, and built upon with yet another monument to never-ending consumerism, and it's happening in every town and city in every state in the country.  This is not going to change until that whole global system collapses in on itself because we and our societies are driven wholly and completely right now by money.  Money drives everything.  Maybe it doesn't in your life, but from a global perspective this is how things work.  And money does not care about personal welfare of people.  It does not care about the air, the land, the rivers, the seas, the bays, the oceans, the forests, the animals, the fish.  It only wants to grow and grow and grow like a killer bacteria in a petri dish.

You do enjoy painting a scene with a broad brush, don't you?

We, we, what is this "we" that you claim to represent? What sort of expert do you claim to be on humans?

Is your evidence the utterly skewed media? Is it your social media account? Is it what you've been led to believe people are? All that you've provided here are caricatures. Manipulated images of what a person is.

No, my friend. I cannot agree to your vision. And your view of the world is a sad one.

What you are attempting to describe is the desires of those in charge. Those who manufacture and shape the flow of money. Those who create the products, the advertising, and do everything in their power to convince people that their value lies in the material. What you are trying to convince us of is the mindsets of those who wish to take from us our worth, and sell it back to us at the cost of our lives.

People, real people, are not the jealous, greedy, fearful one-dimensional cartoons you describe here. Real people are simply trying to live a life that isn't entirely miserable. They work themselves to the bone to achieve some sort of happiness, a peace of mind, that makes this existence worthwhile. Oftentimes all that requires is a stable home shared with those they love and respect.

And, as has been seen by many a culture, people will sacrifice their very lives if it's for a cause they trust and believe in. Well, news for you, my friend: people don't believe in shaving off what little they have while those at the top spew waste and harm in every direction. For it amounts to a drop in the bucket, and it simply isn't enough. They understand that, and are waiting for a cause that they know 100% to not be a con game. Because, surprise, most "causes" are manipulated to make a sucker out of those with a heart in their chests.

You CANNOT blame the purchase habits of the public on the human condition. Blame it on those whose job it is to rewrite what we think and believe. Which, if I'm not mistaken, should be a basic understanding for those who share this forum. That is what brings most of us together, no? Those who attempt to do this dour deed are NOT like us. And though they do their best to bend us, we will not.

So I will ask you to keep your fairy tales to yourself, and attempt to use that noggin to help your fellow man rather than insult and belittle him.

That sort of thinking helps no one but our enemy.

Guest David Stevenson
5 hours ago, maedoc.alastrine said:

This forum is an odd source of entertainment.

Many of you are keen on every technology under the moon that might devastate or weaken humanity, yet when it comes to the tools to save us, no one has anything to say.

A few people were discussing something about a scarcity of arable land. While that might have meant something in the 1800s, we now have numerous ways to address this.

Hydroponics. Aquaponics. Vertical farming.

These take place within buildings, which can stretch deep into the ground and high into the sky. A few of these will hold a massive population just fine. The math checks out. It's dirt cheap, it can be produced absolutely anywhere, and it can be automated with little effort.

Far less water usage. Far less upkeep. Little need for pesticides. And it's been around for ages. Honestly I'm surprised not a single person mentioned this.

It's hardly a hidden secret.

And if those in charge elect to turn a blind eye to these quite obvious choices to sustain ourselves, it's a simple approach for people to do in their own homes. Or, if need be, communal storage rooms that are maintained by a rotation of neighbors. To be frank, this is an easily solved problem. Be it an individual, a city, or a country that we're considering.

Of all the different ways of growing that you have aforementioned, vertical is one we use here to great effect, we have many towers for growing climbers, and in the middle of these triangle frames we place other crops that like the shade.

Aquaponics is a good way of growing certain crops like those which grow in a greenhouse, but no good unless the climate is warm enough to grow outside as water does not retain a heat for long enough, but the water bed has to be fertilized with alternative ingredients which is also time consuming and uses vital energy producing the chemicals needed, not my faviorite passtime.

Then we enter the natural way of preserving soil quality, to do this we need natures unpaid servents to do most of the finer work for us, namely "Worms", these create the very bi-product from organic materials right where the root base lies, and for free and deposit it about 4 to six inches deep where most crops put down their roots.

It is best to dig the soil when needed, so as not to disturb the worms and other enzymes within, dig only once a year and in a rotational pattern or not at all in other permanent beds of self generating plants like strawberries.

Another really good way is the INDO techique, where you did a trench a spade depth and begin adding all of your vedgetable waste to it in thin alternating layers of waste and soil, here is the worms delight as they work their way through one layer after another as the ingredient begin to break down and the worms churn it all up and several months later we grow our rows of peas along this trench for some of the best you have ever seen.

In the medieval period the people created terraced field systems with embankments for a greater surface area, this is good for covering up areas of rocky outcops and increases yeilds.

I opt for a balance of both modern and old methods, because if the modern way fails the old will always come to the rescue, and giving the many more hands who live today there is more to do the work if the machines fail too.

Edited by David Stevenson

Guest David Stevenson
On 3/12/2019 at 7:20 PM, motleyhoo said:

The oversupply is caused by greed, and every day every ounce of every one of those "commodities" gets harder to get, requiring even more damage to the surface of our planet.  Even our so-called green energies, like Lithium batteries create the most damage and pollution to dig up, produce and supply to the hungry hordes.   Yes, it is true that the Earth can supply all these commodities, but at what cost to the environment.  Do you actually believe there is an infinite supply of wood growing on land and fish in the sea?  Old growth hardwoods are almost completely gone already, and so are many great fish species like Tuna.  Almost every exotic wood in Africa is now in danger of going extinct because everyone wants it and they don't care if there's not enough to go around, they want theirs.

The truth is, when there is only one Bluefin Tuna left in the sea, it will be so valuable because of its scarcity that the oceans will be covered in the boats of everyone wanting to catch it and get rich.

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:52 AM, Crom said:

Through it he can instigate a 1984 BRAVE NEW WORLD HUNGER GAMES society. I'm sure you all know this. The Plan is obvious. And all  the Godhead can do in response is to cull the population  before it happens. It's always been the plan. Satan knows entropy.

So ,, why don't you go find a good Satan website ,, to hangout ,,? Then you could all talk about Satans plans together ,, to infinity ,, ,, til the cows come home ,,

v_KLIDQ__400x400aasx_zpsdamfobia.jpg

Edited by jupiter12
  • Confused 1

On 3/11/2019 at 10:52 AM, Crom said:

Through it he can instigate a 1984 BRAVE NEW WORLD HUNGER GAMES society. I'm sure you all know this. The Plan is obvious. And all  the Godhead can do in response is to cull the population  before it happens. It's always been the plan. Satan knows entropy.

Who said satan is an actual being? as far as Im concered satan is the churches excuse to blame all evil on one being so they can claim God is all good, which is contrary to the God of the old testament, which they try to distance themselves from.

51 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

So ,, why don't you go find a good Satan website ,, to hangout ,,? Then you could all talk about Satans plans together ,, to infinity ,, ,, til the cows come home ,,

v_KLIDQ__400x400aasx_zpsdamfobia.jpg

Wow, you have told me to find other websites to go to and you are now telling somebody else to go away. You dont own this forum and dont have any authority to tell people to go away. If you believe in freedom of speech then stop telling people to go away because you dont like what they say.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 777 said:

Wow, you have told me to find other websites to go to and you are now telling somebody else to go away. You dont own this forum and dont have any authority to tell people to go away. If you believe in freedom of speech then stop telling people to go away because you dont like what they say.

Ha! ,,,,, I didn't tell you to go away (putting words in my mouth) ,,

If you wanna stay and harp on about Satan ,, Fantastic ,, I can't wait! 

No such thing as overpopulation on a planet, people die constantly, it’s just a big circle of life.

Guest David Stevenson
8 hours ago, Jumpeogue said:

No such thing as overpopulation on a planet, people die constantly, it’s just a big circle of life.

TPTB are using the facts that many people are leaving the countrysid behind for the cities which are becomming full to capacity, it is easy to push such population myths.

Today there are thousands of villiages in Russia alone and millions of hectares of good growing land which could still be used, taking the high tech to the countryside is not profitable for the corporations but it could be for those in the country if they had the basics like electricity and their own modern basics.

Once the corporate entities begin to faulter the people will return to the country again, infact some have seen the opportunity by working online to sell their own products.

We came from the land and will return to it in the fullness of time.

I know someone in Russia who dold up in the city and moved to the country and is now much better off, but it includes skills and hard work.

Guest David Stevenson
1 hour ago, David Stevenson said:

TPTB are using the facts that many people are leaving the countrysid behind for the cities which are becomming full to capacity, it is easy to push such population myths.

Today there are thousands of villiages in Russia alone and millions of hectares of good growing land which could still be used, taking the high tech to the countryside is not profitable for the corporations but it could be for those in the country if they had the basics like electricity and their own modern basics.

Once the corporate entities begin to faulter the people will return to the country again, infact some have seen the opportunity by working online to sell their own products.

We came from the land and will return to it in the fullness of time.

I know someone in Russia who dold up in the city and moved to the country and is now much better off, but it includes skills and hard work.

For those leaving the country take note of what is now happening in the city,

I think the problem is not the overpopulation itself -
it is more that humans that are born today cost about the X-thousends of resources than their ancestors did - who left the planet unharmed

in the animal kingdom there is normally no such thing than overpopulation - its a natural selection 🐒🐅🐪🐘🐊🐾🐺

if the summers had no rain and so are less plants - there are less animals born that eat this plants - and so there are also less animals born that eat the plant eating animals

🙂

Edited by Moonlight

Guest David Stevenson
25 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I think the problem is not the overpopulation itself -
it is more that humans that are born today cost about the X-thousends of resources than their ancestors did - who left the planet unharmed

in the animal kingdom there is normally no such thing than overpopulation - its a natural selection 🐒🐅🐪🐘🐊🐾🐺

if the summers had no rain and so are less plants - there are less animals born that eat this plants - and so there are also less animals born that eat the plant eating animals

🙂

Nature is ecologically balanced, humans are not, but we could be

One huge difference today when compared to our ancestors is, back in the day the individual did more for themselves in what they needed for survival.

The imbalance began when people were forced off of their lands and into the cities, cities are a false concept, they simply cannot feed those within naturally.

A city in nature is a group of wild animals who follow nature, humans tend to stay in one place, and then as soon as the city state began, they begin to fail and inevitably will die out and leave the ruins behind for others to visit afterwards.

You can only make hay when the sun shines, humans make money at a rate where nature cannot keep up.

Edited by David Stevenson

of course ..

the system must endure this is unquestioned .

On 4/11/2019 at 4:46 AM, maedoc.alastrine said:

And if those in charge elect to turn a blind eye

well, the officers are not shown the options or the options are rigged on paper to be too expensive

i.e every transport improvement must include fuel tax revenue as a cost factor

therefore any transport system which reduces fuel consumption (shorter journey times, less stop start traffic) is unaffordable

all options for growing food are immediately too expensive if they screw the economy. milk lakes, butter moutains .. these are to preserve prices which in turn preserves the economy.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:56 PM, motleyhoo said:

Overpopulation absolutely is a problem, and it has nothing to do with how many people you can fit in a state.  It has everything to do with how much arable land the Earth has and how many resources each human being demands to receive over their lifetime

I totally disagree!  We need more people to fight the system.

Where do you live?  In a city?  Travel into the countryside.  There's lots of land for everyone.

Where did you get this philosophy?  The georgia guidestones?  They are satanic.

On 3/11/2019 at 9:03 PM, Astraldruid said:

I'm not buying it, until i see a crusty looking, horned old bloke doing a badly filmed interview,   😈

Daddy George Bush