Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

Paedophiles in Parliament by Sonia Poulton (2018)

I´ve only just come across this video by Sonia Poulton and so far (almost half way through) this would appear the most comprehensive

expose concerning this subject, and that´s why I believe it deserves its own thread.

"Journalist and Broadcaster Sonia Poulton explores the history of paedophile allegations in British Politics. Excellent resource for online historic cuttings"

• Thanks 1

Shaun Attwood interviews Sonia Poulton published yesterday 19 November 2019.

It´s over two hours long and I haven't had the time to watch much yet.

This is an 11 minute clip from the above recent Shaun Attwood interview with Sonia Pouton.

Jeremy Corbyn still has questions to answer about child sexual abuse when from the 1990's in his Islington constituency.

This clip also talks about Common Purpose.

Edited by Golden Retriever

Well I haven't watched the videos yet but it should come as no surprise. Parliament is full of Archontic hosts (serpents). That's why they are colluding with their serpent N.W.O masters to keep us in the encroaching globalist police state. And as Satanic abuse survivors like American Jay Parker point out. Kiddie fiddling is a sacrament in the satanic church, that means they all do it. So It's no surprise that Parliament is full of them. Remember when they abuse the poor children these entities feed off of their energy. And It won't be just our Parliament either. It will be all Parliaments and governments globally. The Archons infiltrate every Institution. They have been doing it since the flood 11500 years ago. That's why you can only get so far up the ladder unless you join the Masons which was infiltrated back in the 17th century if I remember right.

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yesterday Gareth Icke endorsed my OP video by Sonia Poulton. Cheers mate.

Just a thought, unless I’ve got the wrong end of the stick YouTube is removing videos on the 10th that aren’t children friendly, some sort of censorship like this I’ve read about. Obviously these sort of videos will be the first to go, might be worth saving! 

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2019 at 1:14 PM, Golden Retriever said:

I´ve only just come across this video by Sonia Poulton and so far (almost half way through) this would appear the most comprehensive

expose concerning this subject, and that´s why I believe it deserves its own thread.

"Journalist and Broadcaster Sonia Poulton explores the history of paedophile allegations in British Politics. Excellent resource for online historic cuttings"

Go to one hour and 17 minutes.  This is new to me. I believe the ex cop who is not annonymous.

The death of the Commdander Trevor Llyod Hughes who was into rent boys has been covered up.  Dolphin Square is mentioned too by an annonymous person.

notw110586.jpg

https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2019/12/child-abusers-in-uk-parliament.html