Sign in to follow this  
MatchaLove

The Case For Boycotting Walmart

Posted (edited)

Just for their participation in what's known as Agenda 21, this company should not even exist. The American people, the tax payer dollar has to babysit a company praying on victims to spread their occult behaviors to (aka giving full time with benefits to occult members and rapidly spreading drug use to control people -- so common). In which many of the drug infested and occult individuals end up on some sort of assistance that the tax payer pays for, most occultist do not live the Hollywood grand life these days, where as it used to be an exclusively richy clique. The 1% is to some level a misconception to how badly the Saturn occult has spread throughout society. Many companies, like Walmart are doing such things. 

However, my case against Walmart is boycotting them JUST FOR their participating and their knowledge of Agenda 21. Now, mind you, Agenda 21 is old news, their plans failed, but we are not going to let them get away with that. 

Now, I will leave this up to the consensus of the "Truthing" community, the Anonymous folks, the Q folks. BUT we should ALL be focused work together in SYNC on boycotting ONE company. I believe to be Walmart. 

Now, I have talked a lot on my other account on how badly I was treated there, how the occultist worked in sync in my harassment and bullying. Not only my treatment, but how they do push out normal people and give those positions to occultist. Now, mind you, not every full time person or management person is involved, but a large chunk is for occultist only.

Now, lets not get into all the things they sell at Walmart, that are banned in the EU. Tons of cereals, breads, chicken is dipped Clorox, the milk with hormones, the meat with hormones. Even based off from this public health disaster they are a part of, I mean......its not looking like a "Happy Face" mascot, is it??? 

Also, mind you, people abroad in the "Truthing" community should find JUST ONE company focus on not supporting at ALL. Use the power of your dollar, to in sync, do some overdue justice. 

Let me know of a "plan" to help kill billions of people, and ANY company as involved as Walmart, should in fact be shut down overnight!!!!

I will never be compensated for the emotional distress this company has caused me, as a shopper for years, and as an employee. I am going to join whatever cause --- whatever ---- whatever CAUSE against Walmart!!!!! I am hoping that those in the "Truthing" community do the same, and if you can't boycott them 100%, buy bare minimum of what you need there, to show your support. Walmart has had its time, they shut down many businesses purposely, smaller more localized businesses have gone out, and they warned of WHO?? Walmart. Once they are the main supplier, then WHAT hAPPENS EXACTLY?? do I have to spell it out?? Price hikes!!!!

***Most importantly, they were also involved in putting many famers out of business, to create/support mega farms. In preparation for spreading the GMOs, and therefore doing inconceivable damage to the health of the American people.  Not to mention, the environmental disaster we are in as a result of putting the environmentalist out of business, many just like the Holistic Doctor workers who tell the truth. Health is in the gut, so the good ones say -- and we are talking another PR disaster. We are talking about deaths b/c of the current state of health in America, as well as their participation in agenda 21. What kind of company would sell --- chicken killed in the USA, ship it overseas to be plucked, dip it in Clorox, and send it back to the USA --- all b/c it is "cheaper"??? What type of company would sell garbage like that???

ITs time for action!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

I'm from the UK so I've only ever been to Walmart once, when I was in Florida a few years ago.

Huge place, bigger than any shop I have ever been in before. They seem to sell everything under one roof.

I get the impression that Walmart is one of the main reasons the Chinese economy is doing so well. They sell a lot of tat as we would say in the UK.

If thats true about the chicken, then I wouldn't shop there.

Posted (edited)

The reason for boycotting would be "fighting back", in my own channeling I got "60 years" in which, if not stopped, would conclude the biblical prophevy of those without the mark not being able to buy or sell. Now, companies like Walmart are handing out full time with benefits and advancement to mostly only occult members. At the level now, it will just consume employment. Not just this company, but many. It would be 60 years from now. But lets do the MATH. That's the interesting part. 

60 years from now would be 2079. (Symbolism/Numerology hint, Follow the symbols. 9 or Zero when you caste out the 9, Day Zero for them. ) Huge occult day, when they plan events sometimes hundreds of years in advanced. 

Not that they will win this war without weapons. 

Its about brining back American values that are important to us, and HOLDING Walmart responsible. 

Then, we move on to the next bad example. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

I also want to mention, that when I was done with the first post, the clock said 11:11, which is synchronicity for me and I haven't seen it so much in a couple years. 

So, maybe I am on to something, lol. 

Agenda 21 failed, but these evil people (if we can call them people) will find smaller agendas or longer term ones. 

But if we hit em' in the pockets, shame any type of expensive buying from bad companies we know are sold out, demonize those people openly. That's the old America, that's bad, lets say it how IT IS!!! Those people who wear prada are evil, have nothing to do with them. 

Edited by MatchaLove