Grumpy Grapes

Anti-Brexit British Media

This continues my thread from the old forum (Politics/Elections). You can see my contribution in my website in the Media section: https://thegreatworkdecoded.com

Part one

Less than a month before the official leaving date, ITV (another public service provider) aired a documentary on the unregulated world of online political campaigning (Brexit in particular) and its' damaging effect on democracy, hence the program's title: "Exposure: Brexit Online Uncovered" (ITV, March 4th 2019). 

During 2018 and 2019, the BBC ran an advert for their news show "Beyond 100 Days", which contained subtle digs at Brexit and Donald Trump. The advert spliced together brief excerpts of the show's main presenters, KATTY KAY and CHRISTIAN FRASER, talking about Brexit and Trump, then finished with Kay hesitating in a bewildered way, followed by Fraser saying "...we'll move on". The duo have long had a barely suppressed contempt for Trump in particular, which manifests in their conversations with each other when they employ the old media trick of 2 presenters interviewing each other for their opinions. 

BBC Radio 4 maintained its' usual Brexit negativity in its' long running satirical show "The News Quiz". In an episode broadcast just over a month before the leave date (BBC Radio 4, Feb 15th 2019), all 4 panellists and the host (MILES JUPP) were anti-Brexit, e.g. HUGO RIFKIND, son of the anti-Brexit former senior politician MALCOLM RIFKIND (Conservative party). The panellists were keen to point out the cliché that many Brexit voters were elderly. Panellist PAUL SINHA pointed out sarcastically that Britain had done a Brexit deal with the tiny country, LIECHTENSTEIN, the world capital for false teeth manufacture, "...which means they're playing to the Brexit audience." The host, Miles Jupp, said that Brexit comedians were "...not of our generation", responding to Rifkind's sarcastic comment that it was a scandal that there weren't more pro-Brexit comedians on the show. Panellist SUSAN CALMAN sarcastically countered the show's obvious negative stance towards Brexit by saying that Brexit "...has been very positive for the metaphor industry." 

Another BBC Radio 4 satirical show, "The Now Show", included an anti-Brexit comedian, IAN MOORE, in an episode aired less than a month before the leave date (March 1st). Moore was English but got French nationality after marrying his French wife. 

A falling British currency (Sterling), caused by Brexit, did more harm than good, according to the economist PAUL JOHNSON when presenting a program on the subject on BBC Radio 4 not long before the leave date. ("Analysis", Feb 18th 2019). Johnson then was the Director of the influential research institute, the INSTITUTE FOR FISCAL STUDIES. 

A challenge to nationalism, and the notion of British identity, occurred in a BBC Radio 4 series that began a month before the leave date: "The Invention Of Britain" (1st episode, Feb 24 2019). There was no great revelation to be told by the series' presenter, MISHA GLENNY, that British identity has not been static nor is it ancient, and the same applies to English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish identity. Many English or British monarchs weren't English. The Scottish warrior and national hero ROBERT THE BRUCE might have been born in England, said Glenny. 

Another identity buster came a month before the official leave date in a CHANNEL 4 documentary on British ancestry that said that "The First Brit" had dark skin and blue eyes ("The First Brit: Secrets of the 10,000-Year-Old Man", Channel 4, Feb 23rd 2019). I disagree with the title "The First Brit", because the evidence came from the DNA of Britain's oldest complete skeleton (to date), estimated to be 10000 years old.  Part 2 below.

• Like 2

you could just as well call it the anti-british media

its full of cultural marxists who hate this country and the people who live in it

i see cultural marxism as death by a thousand cuts and its proponents as people who will take any opportunity they can to put britain and the british people down and to sabotage the country and the efforts of its people

They are absolutely toxic people

• Like 2

The media puppets just do as they are told, like Robin Williams did in Good Morning Vietnam.

They broadcast what they are told to, some people get easy interviews with no tough questions, other get grilled.

The BBC/ITV and Sky are all the same nowadays. Same news stories, same political stance, and same agendas.

None of them ever paint the UK in a good light. I know we have a few problems here but there are places on the planet that are a lot worse.

Absolutely ridicules is'nt it from a so called free and independent media. its not just the big too tho channel four and five are just as bad.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 4:40 PM, muir said:

you could just as well call it the anti-british media

its full of cultural marxists who hate this country and the people who live in it

i see cultural marxism as death by a thousand cuts and its proponents as people who will take any opportunity they can to put britain and the british people down and to sabotage the country and the efforts of its people

They are absolutely toxic people

What is this country??? 

Again, The  uk - Britain is not a country. It is a uk elite construct. 

England, Scotland and Ireland are nations, countries. 

Again in I ask you: 

why you do rightly oppose the elite Eu union 

...but support and want to maintain their uk creation? 

Like i said, it’s a sham. 

You  guys are not anti elite, or anti nwo - you’re just anti Eu! But pro the elite’s uk. 

Hilarious nonsense! 

On 3/11/2019 at 8:05 PM, Itsjaybigjay said:

Absolutely ridicules is'nt it from a so called free and independent media. its not just the big too tho channel four and five are just as bad.

I think you guys have a short memory. 

70% of the print media were pro brexit. All the way from the sun, the daily telegraphy to the daily mail and the express. 

Funny how how all these elite owned papers were pro brexit ! 

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Seanx said:

What is this country??? 

Again, The  uk - Britain is not a country. It is a uk elite construct. 

England, Scotland and Ireland are nations, countries. 

Again in I ask you: 

why you do rightly oppose the elite Eu union 

...but support and want to maintain their uk creation?

in legal terms the UK is a country and ireland, england, wales and scotland are nations

The globalists behind the EU are part of a global network which is able to bully countries that try to operate outside of its sphere of influence. So for example venezuala is energy self-dependent because it has vast oil reserves so it is not dependent on the NWO community for oil. It does however import a lot of foodstuffs and that has been its weakness

So the question exists of how independent nations can operate outside of the EU while being independent of the NWO community. Like i said we cannot afford to be simplistic about this and instead need to be smart. If you can't be strong be smart

What i think you really want is for the Uk to fracture so that individual nations can then be sucked back into the EU under the pretext that they are unable to exist independently of it.

if this is not true then perhaps you should calm down and let brexit happen. What happens next is another chapter but you seem strongly anti-brexit which is highly suspicious behaviour sean

Edited by muir

13 hours ago, Seanx said:

I think you guys have a short memory. 

70% of the print media were pro brexit. All the way from the sun, the daily telegraphy to the daily mail and the express. 

Funny how how all these elite owned papers were pro brexit ! 

try to engage your brain a little here sean...

the british public voted for brexit. The newspapers that are predominantly read by pro-brexit people therefore know that their audience is pro-brexit and if they fly in the face of that their little gravy train will come to a rapid end

So they pay lip service to brexit but how effectively have they really informed their readership of the alternatives for example a no deal WTO arrangement that would involve lots of little deals instead of one big bad deal?

4 hours ago, muir said:

in legal terms the UK is a country and ireland, england, wales and scotland are nations

The globalists behind the EU are part of a global network which is able to bully countries that try to operate outside of its sphere of influence. So for example venezuala is energy self-dependent because it has vast oil reserves so it is not dependent on the NWO community for oil. It does however import a lot of foodstuffs and that has been its weakness

So the question exists of how independent nations can operate outside of the EU while being independent of the NWO community. Like i said we cannot afford to be simplistic about this and instead need to be smart. If you can't be strong be smart

What i think you really want is for the Uk to fracture so that individual nations can then be sucked back into the EU under the pretext that they are unable to exist independently of it.

if this is not true then perhaps you should calm down and let brexit happen. What happens next is another chapter but you seem strongly anti-brexit which is highly suspicious behaviour sean

Again, you are just defending the reptiles Freemason created  UK state. 

You are just leading people out of one elite created prison the EU - back into another elite reptile state uk.

so why not be honest.  You are a supporter of the reptile uk state. 

Just be honest. 

4 hours ago, muir said:

try to engage your brain a little here sean...

the british public voted for brexit. The newspapers that are predominantly read by pro-brexit people therefore know that their audience is pro-brexit and if they fly in the face of that their little gravy train will come to a rapid end

So they pay lip service to brexit but how effectively have they really informed their readership of the alternatives for example a no deal WTO arrangement that would involve lots of little deals instead of one big bad deal?

Sorry, the facts are clear. 

70% of the printed media OWNED  by the elite were pro brexit. 

Please explain why these reptile ELite were pro brexit?? 

5 hours ago, Seanx said:

Sorry, the facts are clear. 

Please explain why these reptile ELite were pro brexit?? 

no i think you'll find its more like 70-75% of the politicians are against brexit

the medias job is to hold the politicians feet to the coals to make sure they deliver. I have not seen much evidence of that being done convincingly and the BBC which is the governments propaganda arm is most definately anti-brexit. Explain that

5 hours ago, Seanx said:

Again, you are just defending the reptiles Freemason created  UK state. 

You are just leading people out of one elite created prison the EU - back into another elite reptile state uk.

so why not be honest.  You are a supporter of the reptile uk state. 

Just be honest. 

the UK is a rung down from the EU on the NWO ladder

wise up dude

30 minutes ago, muir said:

no i think you'll find its more like 70-75% of the politicians are against brexit

the medias job is to hold the politicians feet to the coals to make sure they deliver. I have not seen much evidence of that being done convincingly and the BBC which is the governments propaganda arm is most definately anti-brexit. Explain that

I see you can’t answer that simple question. 

I dudnt ask about politicians.

i asked: 

Please explain why these Uk reptile ELite were pro brexit?

32 minutes ago, muir said:

the UK is a rung down from the EU on the NWO ladder

wise up dude

The ELite OWN AND CREATED BOTH OF THEM. 

I find it fascinating that you  are clearly a supporter of the elite’s  UK state . 

You cant voice any opposition to this reptile uk state. 

I can voice absolute opposition to the evil Eu reptile union AND the evil uk union.

but most of you Brexiters can’t. 

isnt  that quite extraordinary? 

hilarious hypocrisy, wouldn’t you say!

12 hours ago, Seanx said:

I see you can’t answer that simple question. 

I dudnt ask about politicians.

i asked: 

Please explain why these Uk reptile ELite were pro brexit?

first of all show me the analysis that shows that 70% of media output has been pro brexit

secondly explain to me what would have happened to certain newspapers if they hadn't paid lip service to brexit when their readership is largely pro-brexit

and third explain to me why the political class just voted down brexit (ie no deal) if they are in favour of brexit?

12 hours ago, Seanx said:

The ELite OWN AND CREATED BOTH OF THEM. 

I find it fascinating that you  are clearly a supporter of the elite’s  UK state . 

You cant voice any opposition to this reptile uk state. 

I can voice absolute opposition to the evil Eu reptile union AND the evil uk union.

but most of you Brexiters can’t. 

isnt  that quite extraordinary? 

hilarious hypocrisy, wouldn’t you say!

you are a very black and white thinker aren't you?

scary how many people out there these days can't seem to process any level of nuance at all. You've had it all explained to you but you beligerently ignore whats been said to you. Just admit you are FOR the elites EU agenda and you want the UK fractured to achieve that end because you know that the individual nations would be more easily absorbed into the EU

Part 2 

A Channel 4 documentary (aired a few weeks before the leave date) focussed on the people  financially profiting from Brexit, including those who publicly supported Brexit. "The Brexit Millionaires" (March 11th 2019) featured some Brexiteers who had profited from the fall in value of British currency (Sterling), and Brexiteers who had made money from public speeches on Brexit. One person who hadn't benefited – a toy shop owner whose shop had had to close – blamed Brexit. The documentary was written and presented by a centre left journalist, ANTHONY BARNETT, who campaigned for improved democratic institutions. For more on Barnett, see my article "Espionage and the Open Society" in the New Age section of my website. https://thegreatworkdecoded.com

In the few months before the official leave date, BBC2 repeated its' spoof history series "Cunk on Britain", created by the anti-Brexit satirist CHARLIE BROOKER ("Black Mirror" creator). In the episode aired on March 11th, the fictional presenter PHILOMENA CUNK talked about the British government making "...stupid mistakes, like Brexit." Part 3 below.

Part 3 below

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2019 at 8:32 AM, muir said:

first of all show me the analysis that shows that 70% of media output has been pro brexit

secondly explain to me what would have happened to certain newspapers if they hadn't paid lip service to brexit when their readership is largely pro-brexit

and third explain to me why the political class just voted down brexit (ie no deal) if they are in favour of brexit?

Well then name me ALL the papers who supported  brexit. Well over 70% of the print media were pro brexit. 

Then tell me why did all these reptilian elite owners support BRexit?

Edited by Seanx

On 3/14/2019 at 8:34 AM, muir said:

you are a very black and white thinker aren't you?

scary how many people out there these days can't seem to process any level of nuance at all. You've had it all explained to you but you beligerently ignore whats been said to you. Just admit you are FOR the elites EU agenda and you want the UK fractured to achieve that end because you know that the individual nations would be more easily absorbed into the EU

You still can’t admit it. 

You are pro elite , pro nwo and their UK state. 

I am against BOTH of these reptile unions. 

So so it is pathetic trying to attack me in an attempt to hide your own beliefs and support for the NWO.

2 hours ago, Seanx said:

Well then name me ALL the papers who supported  brexit. Well over 70% of the print media were pro brexit. 

Then tell me why did all these reptilian elite owners support BRexit?

The Rupert Murdoch empire, Fox News included supported Brexit.

The Israeli controlled "alt media"  including Breitbart, Infowars, The Rebel, WorldNetDaily,  supported Brexit.

Cambridge Analytica and SCL Group (run by Robert Mercer with ties to British Intelligence)  supported Brexit.

Israeli politicians have been on recorded calling for the end of the EU.

British oligarchs who stash their money in the Caymen Islands are backing Brexit.

The idea that Brexit is an "anti-establishment" movement is totally ridiculous.

Like you correctly pointed out. It is a conflict amongst elites, I dont know why people are getting so worked up about it. Well of course I do, its a big distraction.

Posted (edited)

I wish you guys could be non-British for a day and appreciate HOW FUCKING BORING it is hearing you numbnuts CONSTANTLY droning on about Brexit. 😆

I think from inside your bubble you think it is the most important thing in the world and everybody outside of Britain is hanging on the verdict with bated breath, when the truth is, it is about as interesting to outsiders as receiving updates on how the paint is drying.

Edited by size of light

size of light, I'm Italian, from the region of Sardinia. 

My opinion about Brexit is that it's a matter of a struggle within ruling classes of UK. Brexit or Remain in EU, for the common citizen nothing is going to change. You have to look at what is contained expecially, not only at the containers. I mean: the social economic ierarchies will remain the same.

9 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

size of light, I'm Italian, from the region of Sardinia. 

My opinion about Brexit is that it's a matter of a struggle within ruling classes of UK. Brexit or Remain in EU, for the common citizen nothing is going to change. You have to look at what is contained expecially, not only at the containers. I mean: the social economic ierarchies will remain the same.

Yeah, just trying to piss off the insular Brits on the forum for shits and giggles. 😆