Sign in to follow this  
MatchaLove

Hack from Mutt r Employee Police Called

So, just checking in to see if there was any hacking or spam on this account??!

So, I have been posting on the Anon site muttr.com. Well, turns out, one of the 3 Luciferians that didn't like me there, we're mods. 

They changed my email, changed my password, and starting posting spam and bullying others. Now, because I was using the site as an Anon and not logging into my account, I didn't notice for maybe two or three weeks.

So, I log in a few days ago after needing to change my password, and I get told the Police were called. So, no notifications were sent to me about a password change, therefore I think the employee that was in the Lucifer group there, confirmed post, changed my email to change my password, then set it back. What ever they were saying was so bad and abusive, the Police were called.

I made an account under the name Gucifer5 to mock Lucifer and Luciferians. I also gave support and exposed corruptuion. The normal. 

They even deleted my post warning of the hack. They also take down and target truth post.

Beware of this site.

Edited by MatchaLove

So, the hacker Luciferian just happened to know a lot about coding, has countless post about goat worship, even posting IamthebestGOAT then posting GOATS are Phedos. His friend, I have a photo of it, not only admitted to being a Satanist but also a Luciferian. No one admits to the highest form of Satanists worship. Lol So he prob will get in more trouble then my conspiracy theories. Lol lol No one is even supposed to know Luciferians exist, let alone newbies in HS boasting about it. The actual hacker was 18, the rest minors.

I took photos of the Satanist post, because it proves I was attacked by these people. My mission statement is still there and it's fighting the pyramid scheme and Luciferians.

Edited by MatchaLove

To top it off, the 3rd personality, right after Gucifer5 my anti-Lucifer ego is banned, someone post "The Luciferian religion is the best thing that has happened to me".

I was the only one who talked about the actual subject in the main posting area. So, they were making fun that my whole IP address was banned from the site, and if I was there I would post on that comment. Lol But I was banned.

if anything, we should be worried they are doing this stuff in high school. The hacker is 18, but the rest involved have no repercussions of the law. HS students that have never even had full time jobs in their lives and thought this was funny to do to a 31 year old. It's been 7years of posting DI now,and I'm that old. Lol

Isn't that their main doctrine???!!!!!! 

No consequence.

Edited by MatchaLove

All that I know, is that if this 18 year old attacked me on basis of religious attacks, he is in lots of legal trouble as an American.

It's class action in America.

He attacked me for my religious beliefs and because I am not a Luciferian.

Edited by MatchaLove

I havent seen your account spam anything here 

21 minutes ago, MrA said:

I havent seen your account spam anything here 

Thank you!!!!

Thank you!!!! Everything is clear here at least. I don't think it was a traditional hack, yet. I think the mod retaliated, and had access to updating emails, so they changed my password, then quickly changed my email back. I don't know what that proves as far as the IP address of the person who hacked my account.

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1

On Oct 28, the 18 year old who more then likely hacked my account, posted a huge picture of a goat that said, as in to warn others, "the truth has been spoken". Aka "we have to do something about it." It's what occult people say. About my anti-Lucifer post.

Then, on the 31st, this kid turned adult, and the hack happened in Nov. 

A new adult and it's a class action crime just for hacking and attacking my account.

Now, what he said, I didn't get the chance to read it, depends on how much other trouble he can get himself in.

I'm not taking he blame for what I didn't say, and heck, tptb know over half of my conspiracy theories aren't declassified.

These poor kids, never seen the resistance before and know we exist. Lol Thus, they overreacted. Yuppies, I tell you.

Edited by MatchaLove

I would just like to mention that to call yourself an Anon site, while censoring what people say goes against the basic Anonymous mantras that exist.

talk about asking a big time hacke r to come in your life.

I am an Anon, with no hacking skills, but we for the most point don't believe in restricted speech against those who expose tyranny and corruption.

I collected picture evidence and even took a picture of the friend list to prove the relationship. So On top of the hackers list of friends, was that kid that not only said he was a Satanist, but a Luciferian. Which is the highest bracket of satanism that no one is supposed to know about. 

Who came after my anti-Lucifer account. That's slippery slope territory for my personal rights. In fact, it's a straight up class action lawsuit.

Being 18, the hacker isn't protected as a minor.

Edited by MatchaLove

Imagine if I didn't log in right as my account was reported and banned, it would of been completely out of the blue knock on the door by the police. I mean, I caught it within minutes. Did an investigation of who probably did it after, but it's obvious the Luciferians in the group did it. I have photo evidence.

I just enjoyed posting as an Anon, and the dude who hacked my account posted as an Anon logged into my account therefore I wouldn't have seen someone posting as a troll as myself. You can also post as an Anon without an account like I was doing instead of logging in, or you can log in and post as an Anon or chose to show your account name. At least that's my theory to why I didn't detect it for so long, I also mainly posted on 2 topics. When they deleted everything from my IP address, half the things in the politics and religion section were deleted with it.

Then someone is worried about stock prices. Lol

6th sense.

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, what not all Satanist/Luciferians know, is that I am a gangstalking victum that made a web page about it. (They know abou t the gangstalking part of course lol)Have endured pretty hefty bully, hazing, following, pictures, threats, and slandering that has made me quit nearly every job I have had. Those that may remember my story know I moved a 1000 miles away, only for this all to begin again. It's effect my life so much financially, I made a gofundm3. What I would prob have made in savings if I had not endured all of this.

It's called Gangstalking Survivor of Luciferians (10+ years survivor), and I created it this summer way before this went down. I felt gofundm3 felt when I posted mine, an intuitive feeling was "now they have everything on here". Lol every subject. Lol Makes you think too just how many occult members are actually On there begging for money they don't deserve. Lol

So, it doesn't look too good for them in all of this goat worship and hacking.

Not asking for donations btw. I am between jobs, but i am safe for another year or so, so until then. I made it to raise awareness.

That's part of my case and they will have to talk about it with the police. Lol I

What muttr.com did was legitimize a "conspiracy theorist" gangstalking gofundm3. Lol As in most people call you crazy or your a liar. The usual. Lol

Now if that ain't funny.!!!!!!!! 

I dk what else is. Lol *** No one in the occult spectrum has gone out of their way to talk about their existence, the 18 year old who prob hacked my account even said they all were pedos, and I took a picture of it. He exposed all Luciferians!!!!!!!!!! His best friend was boasting about how he wasn't just a "normal" satanist, he was a Luciferian, the highest bracket of IT ALL!!!!!!!!I

no one has seen this stuff as in these types of confessions, it's HUGE!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

He broke more then just the "bro code" here.

Tyga the singer just made a song dedicated to the goat, highly doubt he wants to go down over comments one of his own made.

Tyga is one of many.

Kids ain't too smart these days. Lol

Let me tell you why I talk, I am not sold out, I am not On Lucifers pay roll, and my parents did NOT force feed me his doctrine, and I am a natural born Velma, but what I have never seen is these types of confessions the hacker made. Inside edition. Lol

And I took photos of the confessions. **These are post he made on his account as his user name boasting about secret hidden occult practices. Stuff no one is supposed to know, let alone confessing it publically to basics. They call us basics btw.

🐏🐂🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐍🐍🐍🐊🐙🐉🐲🐸🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐤🐦🐏🐰🐗🐷🐍🐍🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐠🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐙🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐠🐠🐠🐠🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐍🐦🐝

Edited by MatchaLove

So, I just did some basic research on who may have been bullied, and evidence and reactions to what the hacker said. I did not see the deleted post.

Well, turns out the main staff member, has my hacker and this girl who has said she has been bullied, as his main TOP two friends.

What I do know is that the main staff member was always there to delete the post. Like he is Batman or something. Lol

And I found another occultist too hanging out in his friends group.

Edited by MatchaLove

It just got worse(not for me lol), the 2nd on the main staff members @ muttr.com friends (people he listens to) had #Baphomet. With "David Sei Una Capra." I dont know who David was on muttr. com, but that means you are the goat.

And a post in late Oct about coming back home from Baphomet capital Rome. Rich kid, 22, doesn't understand repercussions. Knows probably 3 languages, but doesn't understand repercussions. English, knows probably some of her Asian language, and Italian. Business Administration major, but still doesn't understand repercussions.

Pictures.

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

The truth is in the pudding!!!!! 

And if your pudding sucks.???!!!!!!

David is probably the owner.

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

Edited by MatchaLove

So, this female made a joke with my hacker about calling the police. And she goes, "you don't get the reference". she was trying to get him to joke back, but he at least knew not to do that, but he called out Tyga the singer as a pe do and himself actually. Photos. Truth in the pudding.

Hahahahahhahaha

she wanted to joke how she called the police on me. Inside jokes. Hahahhahahahaa

it is the Asian that's 22 went to school in Italy, it seems Rome.

It doesn't end there half my post were about Catholic Church corruption and Lucifer hiding there. The one with the #Baphomet

So, who put her to it?????? She had just come home from Rome at the same time Hacker said "the truth has been spoken" with the goat picture. As in, we have to do something about how this girl (myself) is calling out Lucifer. 

A girl straight from Rome, Rome connections.I

does it get bigger then that???!!!!!!!!

it does look, based on what I did say fro.my actual IP, that the church attacked me. And it gets into the DaVinci Code truth. And the police have to read look at this. It's just conspiracy theory, right???? If the Church sent this person to attack me, then it makes my BS conspiracy theories look pretty true. I posted as an Anon for a reason. 

🐦🐦🐦🐦🐥🐥🐥🐥🐊🐊🐍🐍🐍🐍🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐙🐝🐝🐝🐝

Edited by MatchaLove

It looks like The Davinci Code investigations might have a sequel. Lol

I'll record everything.

how many have been shut down for asking them questions specifically by the Catholic Church about the DaVinci Code????!!!!

Well, I was educating the public as an Anon. The things actually from my IP before I was hacked.

Then, conveniently, this girl that was studying in Catholic Rome, is bullied by my hacker who hacked my password. who just happen to be #Baphomet/Goat buddies, that joked about the police call together.

About to be the Davinci Code II up in here. Lol 

This not only brings together an Davinci Code investigstion, it tells us where Baphomet stands in this mess.

I posted as an Anon for a reason, they brought it to a next level.

Edited by MatchaLove

It's gets better. The hacker, was releasing IP addresses of people that were bullying. Now, if the hacker to prove or bring in drama to the situation posted my IP, for things he did. 

this is next level. Now I have to be worry about my safety. As well as what ever he said that was deleted because he changed my email, to change my password, then changed my email back. But he was posting from a different IP address.

There is only one Moncacan High School in Virginia. Maybe 2 but they are in Virginia. Once your 18, your a grown adult. this is a reality check. He single handedly exposed Lucifer along with his Friends, so I don't have to worry about karma, but I might need a lawyer. His girlfriend s parents are rich. Lol The one from Rome.

I have family in this area, which brings it to a next level. Word spreads fast, and if I hear word of this stuff, I am finally making my YouTube channel with the "Hisotry of Lucifer" first video. We start fro m the beginning, baby. Forget about just modern stuff. Lol I haven't gotten there yet because I try not to talk that much, but if they want me to, I will. This is where it's going.

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1

It's starting to look like the Catholic Church is 100% involved.

keeps logging me out. Lol

only re sort is a YouTube channel

I had to log in 20 times and each time it logged me out.

these confessions they won't like, but I'll do it even that they threatened death. See you on YouTube

Edited by MatchaLove

10 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

It's starting to look like the Catholic Church is 100% involved.

keeps logging me out. Lol

only re sort is a YouTube channel

I had to log in 20 times and each time it logged me out.

these confessions they won't like, but I'll do it even that they threatened death. See you on YouTube

he won't kill me, Lucifer but the Church will

So, one thing I haven't mentioned yet was the #Baphomet girl w/ Rome connections, I took a picture of a post about her demonic possession "convulsions".

I actually am a fan of the show "Evil" right now, a little ironic lol, but convulsions and demonic possession you would see in this show. She was boasting about it.

Long story short, this is the one who may have played victim and got the hacker from Virginia involved. Or vice versa. They were caught joking about calling the police, and the hacker has tons of Baphomet/Lucifer post.

I had financial plans for my online persona Gucifer5 over a dozen years it might make some coffee money. Lol That mocks the pyramid scheme with a cute goose picture with a mic to its nose. Lol But who's accounts weren't attacked???? The pyramid and demon accounts that do a 360 of what I was doing, as in promoting it, or channeling things Lucifer would say himself, they of course with their violence just get extra likes from mods. See????? What's going on here???!!!I

I just picked up esp, she gets treated extra special by her professor's. No bad grades and they give he r What she wants, they don't speak loudly, she must be a politicians daughter. If she isn't super rich Hollywood style, it could a politician or business persons involved in making more Luciferian children. Obviously she was born into it being that deep into it at this age. Your 22 and boasting about having demonic possession, come on now. born that way.

Rich, compared to what people like me make. S he is out of touch to lower brackets of income. Mine is zero, I have a tax return in feb. Lol my life. Real troubles. I am safe for a couple years, but it really is my tax return right. now. Lol I am purposely staying away from the bullying of Luciferians right now, Divine Intervention we can call it lol. So I quit job in mid Oct before this current drama went down (I wasn't posting here with a job much). Sadly, these people are trying hard to bring drama back, and no. No, the Universe has spoken to you.

Edited by MatchaLove

So, I caught the muttr.com gang attacking others with different political views. They were even discussing as anons "oh, I dk that person" as in their IP addresses, and also "they have a post on the first/front page". Acknowledging a comment has the same IP as a posting. This scheme could of been to attack 3rd party individuals and conservatives from the get go. It didn't look like he was spamming or deserved to be attacked. 

or like hotel owners across the board, getting info on people. Lol 

good thing that as myself I didn't post fetish stuff, lol. but if I did, they are all legal. Lol

that was the point of the hack, but the real stuff is legal. Lol I could cry or laugh about it. That was a joke, I didn't post about love. For those that may have not got it. If........a big if. And the hackers stuff was deleted before I could see any post, and then my account was banned.

I posted mostly on the politics and religion section. So, all truthing. Teaching the yuppies to stay away from the pyramid scheme and corruption in general.

The issue is that they may be hacking other accounts and they are censoring the truth. But you may want to warn people that do talk about love and personal issues. It's not a traditional Anon site. Your giving your info to someone who can use it against you.

Edited by MatchaLove

Okay, that escalated quickly.

Looks like I am starting "The History of Lucifer" on youtube. Lol

The petty is real.

It just 100 percent got worse, so if they kill me it will be a good thing. Lol

So, all the truth comes out.

Plus, we have the Davinci Code investigation continued.

Edited by MatchaLove

I'll maybe see about pictures today from a phone or tablet.

It just dawned on me that this show called Evil had borrowed an idea I have heard out. It's a new show and their story is revolved around such a group. . It's all Luciferian, but members get dares, and if they refuse bets/dares, they have to kill themselves. It's about creating your own story that gradually increases to self harm or murder. The last episode I watched, the main evil guy was tempting an unsuspecting soul into a dare game.

Now, in real life, it's blacked out in America, look at what happened to me with my password, but in Russia the government cracked down on it. They were not playing games with these folks in Russia. Their symbol was the blue or humpback whale, read about it 5 years ago. What if it's blacked out because hackers steal ips ????? And passwords???? I don't think it doesn't exist in America, I think it's hidden well.

my overall point, what if the hacker is part of the whale group. The whale dare group is an aspect of the black web meets the real world and unsuspecting truth or dare folks. In fact, the whole show talks non stop about aspects of the 🐳 group. As I describe the rl Russian version, it's 100 percent written into the new show Evil.

they aren't supposed to admit to being Luciferians like these not so intelligent adults\high schoolers, but obviously it increases until it consumes your soul and prob flesh eating carp that's more common then people know.

I haven't thought about the whale group in Russia for 5 or more years, but intuition when I was thinking about my hacker. Bingo. And if I can manage technology, I will show where his bff from Rome possibly called him David. With #Baphomet He already said he goes to Monacan HS in Virginia, and turned 18 on Halloween.

Prerequisite, intuition word formation.

the black we b prob uses dead people's ips and old ssn. The black web sells people, flesh, organs, and live torture, so they prob steal identities just to post. And if your young, you are stealing your own passwords and coding as a preq. for joinin g the lower levels of the whale society, which is the low levels of the black web.

Like Obama. Lol

Let's play a truthing game, find Obama's documents. Lol The game might start out that way. Innocent like that. A simple request.

Edited by MatchaLove