Dinoman

Brexit wont happen March 29th ?

Will the UK being leaving the EU on March 29th 2019 ? I don't think they will leave , they will vote down Mays deal tomorrow, then vote down a no Deal , then they will ask the EU to extend article 50 which could go on for months maybe years, it's all total bollocks what a bunch of bastard's ! 

Sadly I think you are right. Our only real option will be a full on uprising yellow vests on steroids

2 hours ago, Dinoman said:

Will the UK being leaving the EU on March 29th 2019 ? I don't think they will leave , they will vote down Mays deal tomorrow, then vote down a no Deal , then they will ask the EU to extend article 50 which could go on for months maybe years, it's all total bollocks what a bunch of bastard's ! 

Big deal. So what?

As I have said here before, brexit is all an illusion.

In reality it is just  a fight between different branches of Elite  family. 

A family quarel. 

On. One hand,  the British elite who want to keep us imprisioned in their UK reptile jail and on the other side, the EU ELite who want to imprison us in their brand new fascist reptile prison. 

At the end of the way, we are all still in their jail - we are only fighting about who we want our prison guards to be. 

Total bollocks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Sadly I think you are right. Our only real option will be a full on uprising yellow vests on steroids

God, you must really love the British reptilian Elite - you’ll willing to fight to make sure them and their reptile Queen keep control of Britain! 

Amazing loyalty. 

1 hour ago, georgesmiley said:

Damn frustrating isnt it?

Why ?

are you THAT worried that the British elite will lose control of their kingdom? 

I thought people on here were supposed to be against the elite and their agenda of subtle control. 

It seems most on here support them!

48 minutes ago, Seanx said:

God, you must really love the British reptilian Elite - you’ll willing to fight to make sure them and their reptile Queen keep control of Britain! 

Amazing loyalty. 

What the fuck are you on?

If I had my way every last one of them would be ground up and turned into fertilizer so they could finally make a contribution to society

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

If I had my way every last one of them would be ground up and turned into fertilizer so they could finally make a contribution to society

A post ago you were threatening yellow vest protesting if brexit don’t happen. 

Why in gods name would you do?

you seem  very confused. 

3 hours ago, Seanx said:

A post ago you were threatening yellow vest protesting if brexit don’t happen. 

Why in gods name would you do?

you seem  very confused. 

You seem to be actually preferring to remain a part of the EU.

Don't you think it would be better to break from the EU, especially given all the many positive arguments for Brexit that David has given?

• Like 3

Bring it on !!

Leave....  with these new found testicles.

Then the united Kingdom will  break up just like the glorious empire...  éire will be 32 united counties , the Scots will finally do it, heck even the Valley dwellers might give it a go.

DI to lead an independant isle of wight...

Job Done.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Seanx said:

Amazing loyalty.

the freemasonic network is not seperate from the freemasonic network on the european continent

the british royal family IS the same family as all the royals on the continent. They are all one big family

the point of brexit is to disrupt their attempts to pull all of our countries together into one giant superstate

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

sean is clearly shilling for the corporate-fascist EU

he clearly wants us locked into that NWO enterprise

• Like 1

The attorney general has said-reduces the risk of being held in the backstop" .

Either we can be legally held in it or we can't.

The Attorney General supposedly values his legal reputation more than his political one well if that is the case then why doesn't he simply state that  there remains no legal gurantee that we would not be held in the back stop indefinitely -ie the truth.

Either May's "deal" will scrape through ( which is not leaving at all) or they will extend article 50 for two years.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, thebosun said:

You seem to be actually preferring to remain a part of the EU.

Don't you think it would be better to break from the EU, especially given all the many positive arguments for Brexit that David has given?

I am saying it is all a con. 

Brexit is all an illusion.

In reality it is just  a fight between different branches of Elite  family. 

A family quarel. 

On. One hand,  the British elite who want to keep us imprisioned in their UK reptile jail and on the other side, the EU ELite who want to imprison us in their brand new fascist reptile prison. 

At the end of the way, we are all still in their jail - we are only fighting about who we want our prison guards to be. 

Total bollocks!

Edited by Seanx

4 hours ago, Astraldruid said:

Bring it on !!

Leave....  with these new found testicles.

Then the united Kingdom will  break up just like the glorious empire...  éire will be 32 united counties , the Scots will finally do it, heck even the Valley dwellers might give it a go.

DI to lead an independant isle of wight...

Job Done.

Hopefully this will happen. Both elite ‘empires’ will collapse. The death of the EU and the death of the UK.

2 hours ago, muir said:

the freemasonic network is not seperate from the freemasonic network on the european continent

the british royal family IS the same family as all the royals on the continent. They are all one big family

the point of brexit is to disrupt their attempts to pull all of our countries together into one giant superstate

No, that is one of the biggest illusion. 

The ELite are not one big united family. 

They are divided, psychopathic reptilians who all want to be the big bosses - the No. 1.

this is just a big family quarel.  They are fighting over how who owns  what and what is the best way of keeping humanity in jail, until they can cut off all our connection to Source  and implant us with their technology .

the British reptilian elite under their queen will implant us as quickly as all the other ELite. 

2 hours ago, muir said:

sean is clearly shilling for the corporate-fascist EU

he clearly wants us locked into that NWO enterprise

No, mate you are clearly a fake. 

You’re a front for the British - UK Elite. 

You  pretend to hate the Eu because it is a creation of the elite - WHICH IT IS - but you CANT ACCEPT THAT YOUR UK IS ALSO A SIMILAR CREATION. 

YOu want us out if the EU - which is fantastic - but you still want us IMPRISIONED in your evil reptilian Uk. 

Read icke’s Biggest Secret’ where he describes step by step how the reptilian Elite created their reptilian uk.

my main point is simple: we must bring down BOTH ‘creations’. 

And expose people  like you who want to maintain and support the Elite’s Uk creation. 

You  mate still want to keep us all in prison !

Posted (edited)

I think Brexit will happen in some shape or form. On the whole I'm anti EU. 

That said, people need to be vigilant after Brexit.  For example the USA wants to export GMO foods to the UK, something currently not permitted within the EU.

The USA also wants to increase the sale of American Big Pharma drugs to the United Kingdom and have more of a stake in the NHS in general.

Michael Gove, I believe has said the UK will maintain the EU standards, but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

January 2019

"Industry groups in the USA have been responding to the US government with their wish lists for a post-Brexit UK-US trade deal. The recurring theme is for the UK to move away from EU food standards and be more flexible on rules on imported foods. These include the US meat industry wanting the UK to accept beef and pork that have been fed growth promoting hormones which are banned by the EU.

Banned pesticides allowed

The US meat industry is calling on the government to also stipulate that the UK should import beef cuts and pork that have been washed in lactic acid and chicken that has been washed in chlorine. Farming groups and medicine manufacturers want to see rules over genetically modified crops changed and those for meat, fish and dairy treated with antibiotics dropped. They also want to see crops produced using pesticides and herbicides banned in the EU being allowed into the UK and for maximum residue limits for pesticides and herbicides to be amended. Consumers want standards maintained Consumer research carried out by Which? shows that people do not want these foods and 90% of people think it is important that UK food standards are maintained after Brexit."

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2019/01/usa-sets-out-wish-list-for-post-brexit-food-trade-deal/
food-standards-post-brexit.png

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

The US is gonna be hard to tame..

but the other trade deals with Chile, Israel, Palestine, Switzerland and the Faroe islands, also South Africa will keep the economy afloat.. 😉

Had to laugh, reading the reactions from British folks, that Toblerone and cuckoo clocks would be cheap and accessible , cuckoo clocks are German..

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Seanx said:

No, that is one of the biggest illusion. 

The ELite are not one big united family. 

They are divided, psychopathic reptilians who all want to be the big bosses - the No. 1.

this is just a big family quarel.  They are fighting over how who owns  what and what is the best way of keeping humanity in jail, until they can cut off all our connection to Source  and implant us with their technology .

the British reptilian elite under their queen will implant us as quickly as all the other ELite

57 minutes ago, Seanx said:

You  pretend to hate the Eu because it is a creation of the elite - WHICH IT IS - but you CANT ACCEPT THAT YOUR UK IS ALSO A SIMILAR CREATION. 

YOu want us out if the EU - which is fantastic - but you still want us IMPRISIONED in your evil reptilian Uk. 

Read icke’s Biggest Secret’ where he describes step by step how the reptilian Elite created their reptilian uk.

And expose people  like you who want to maintain and support the Elite’s Uk creation. 

brexit is only the beginning. After brexit we can turn our attentions to tackling the city of london parasites

the elites are not in conflict over this issue. if the british establishment wanted us out of the EU we would be out by now. It is the british public who voted for brexit

i don't know why you are citing an old book by david to support your argument as that pre-dates brexit and david supports brexit

you just want us on the NWO programme to global enslavement. clearly you've bought into the delusion that the rothschild-communist side of the hegelian dialectic is at war with the rothschild-zionist side of the dialectic

But both are playing you and they will merge together in the technocracy

Edited by muir
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Seanx said:

You really do assume a lot about people dont you.

I believe in an independent England Ireland Scotland and wales and the isles for that matter.

Non of which can happen while we are under the thumb of the EU. We need out of the EU first then we can start to deal with out own ruling elite.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, muir said:

brexit is only the beginning. After brexit we can turn our attentions to tackling the city of london parasites

the elites are not in conflict over this issue. if the british establishment wanted us out of the EU we would be out by now. It is the british public who voted for brexit

i don't know why you are citing an old book by david to support your argument as that pre-dates brexit and david supports brexit

you just want us on the NWO programme to global enslavement. clearly you've bought into the delusion that the rothschild-communist side of the hegelian dialectic is at war with the rothschild-zionist side of the dialectic

But both are playing you and they will merge together in the technocracy

No, you’re under the illusion that the elite are one big happy family. 

Even the reptilian British establishment is totally divided.  

Half of them want to go to bed with their Eu elite friends - while the other half want to get rid of their Eu elite people 

and keep control of Britain all to themselves. 

And that is the key.  The ELite Brexiters want to keep control of Britain all to themselves. 

so you have all the idiot Brexiters saying this is our ‘Independence Day’. 

Have  you ever heard anything so stupid and misleading! 

They are simply leading us back into the same old us reptilian prison where all the British citizens must express total loyalty to their reptilian Queen! 

And that  is the prison mr Muir wants us all back in.

the British reptilian elite want to implant us with their chips just as much as the Eu elite. BOTH MUST BE GOT RID OF. 

mr Muir doesn’t seem to be a supporter of the uk. 

And he resorts to abuse when this is pointed out to him. 

Thats is why I don’t trust  most brexitiers.

they are in truth supportors of the ELite us state. 

They think we are independent again!

hilarious nonsense! 

Calm down, lads - don’t take it all so serious. It’s all a con.

Thats why I don’t trust most Brexiters. 

2 minutes ago, Seanx said:

mr Muir doesn’t seem to be a supporter of the uk. 

And he resorts to abuse when this is pointed out to him. 

Thats is why I don’t trust  most brexitiers.

they are in truth supportors of the ELite us state.

one minute you say i want us enslaved to the UK and the next minute you say i am not a supporter of the UK.....so which is it?

make up your mind!

I am not a supporter of CENTRAL CONTROL.

I am not a supporter of central control in the hands of the EU

I am not a supporter of central control in the hands of the UK parliament

I am not a supporter of central financial control in the hands of the city of london banking district

I AM a supporter of decentralising control and that begins with leaving the EU

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

You really do assume a lot about people dont you.

I believe in an independent England Ireland Scotland and wales and the isles for that matter.

Non of which can happen while we are under the thumb of the EU. We need out of the EU first then we can start to deal with out own ruling elite.

Great, mate. 

That’s exactly what I am saying. 

We we need to dismantle both of these elite states. 

So so I agree totally with you. 

But  you know that you are a minority among Brexiters.

idiots like farage and mogg see this as Britain’s  ‘independence day’! 

And sadly so do most Brexiters. They are been conned. Led back into the SAME OLD PRISON CELL. 

These  are the idiots i’m Referring to. 

• Like 2