Dinoman

Brexit wont happen March 29th ?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Seanx said:

We we need to dismantle both of these elite states.

then you support us leaving the EU!

so let us get on with the job at hand

Edited by muir

4 minutes ago, muir said:

one minute you say i want us enslaved to the UK and the next minute you say i am not a supporter of the UK.....so which is it?

make up your mind!

I am not a supporter of CENTRAL CONTROL.

I am not a supporter of central control in the hands of the EU

I am not a supporter of central control in the hands of the UK parliament

I am not a supporter of central financial control in the hands of the city of london banking district

I AM a supporter of decentralising control and that begins with leaving the EU

Good.

At long last you accept that we have to get rid of the UK and it’s reptile royal family. 

Is that true? 

Tell me what  percentage of Brexiters would agree with you on this, though??

1 minute ago, Seanx said:

Good.

At long last you accept that we have to get rid of the UK and it’s reptile royal family. 

Is that true? 

Tell me what  percentage of Brexiters would agree with you on this, though??

i voted for scottish independence so i don't appreciate your bullying

the problem that has arisen since is that the SNP has come down hard in support of the EU

I don't want to leave the EU only to then leave the UK to go back into the EU

so stop trying to reduce everything down to your own agenda. Not everyone is in the same boat

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, muir said:

then you support us leaving the EU!

so let us get on with the job at hand

I make that CLEAR IN EVERY POST.

as you well k ow. 

IN EVERY POST, I said we need to get rid of BOTH OF THEM. 

Unfortunately MOST Brexiters don’t. They want to keep and maintain their ‘precious’ union. 

They are been conned. 

I make that CLEAR IN EVERY POST.

as you well k ow. 

IN EVERY POST, I said we need to get rid of BOTH OF THEM. 

Unfortunately MOST Brexiters don’t. They want to keep and maintain their ‘precious’ union. 

They are been conned. 

it depends on what would capitulate to the globalists and what wouldn't

if globalists are in power in the individual british nations then the fracture of the Uk would simply see them reabsorbed into the NWO agenda which is perhaps what you are hoping for?

2 minutes ago, muir said:

i voted for scottish independence so i don't appreciate your bullying

the problem that has arisen since is that the SNP has come down hard in support of the EU

so stop trying to reduce everything down to your own agenda. Not everyone is in the same boat

Coild you please explain the difference between the Eu and the Uk. 

I am all in favour of Scottish independence  - and on that point ( snap wanting to go back to EU ) I do understand your dilemma.

but frankly I see no difference between uk and EU. 

Just different prison cells. 

1 minute ago, muir said:

it depends on what would capitulate to the globalists and what wouldn't

if globalists are in power in the individual british nations then the fracture of the Uk would simply see them reabsorbed into the NWO agenda which is perhaps what you are hoping for?

Sorry, what our British nations. 

England, Scotland Wales  and Ireland are  free nations. 

The british uk is the reptilian CONSTRUCT that took away the freedom and independence of these nations. 

You  seem to be saying they will be safer if they remain in this ELite uk union. 

that is complete nonsense. 

You seem to be saying: Listen , mate you’re better staying in this prison - because it is better than some other prison! !

Coild you please explain the difference between the Eu and the Uk. 

I am all in favour of Scottish independence  - and on that point ( snap wanting to go back to EU ) I do understand your dilemma.

but frankly I see no difference between uk and EU. 

Just different prison cells. 

The aim of the EU is to dissolve the national sovereignty of its nation state members. This is to build a giant single superstate

meanwhile elsewhere in the world the same processes are at work to bring other countries into unions that will also see their national sovereignty dissolved. Once that phase is complete the unions will all be brought together into a world government which exists in de fact form in the UN

That is the goal of the NWO elites: to create a globalised world government run centrally by them. It would see an end to all individual freedom and the usurpation of humans by machines and AI

There are NWO conspirators in the british establishment which is why we were signed into the EU in the first place and why so much of the globalists agenda is constantly rammed down our throats

In a nation state however the power is closer to the people then it is in a superstate or in a world government. The closer power is to the people the more accountable it is. The reason the troika were able to bully greece was that greece had given up its currency and adopted the euro. Britain has not done that so it is easier for britain to stand upto the EU and leave.

The EU intends to force all member states to adopt the euro by 2025 thereby locking them in to its economic control. Brexit is disrupting this move towards world govenrment. Of course it wouldn't mean that the plan was entirely thwarted and the globalists within britain and without would continue their plans in new forms to try and dissolve british sovereignty from the globalist scheme

One method they use to achieve this is MASS immigration which they use to water down national identity and societal cohesion. This is why the current tory government signed the UN migration compact to enable the mass migrations of people. So even if we get out of the EU we still have the problem of being subject to UN control and the UN is simply the next step up from the EU

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Seanx said:

Sorry, what our British nations. 

England, Scotland Wales  and Ireland are  free nations. 

The british uk is the reptilian CONSTRUCT that took away the freedom and independence of these nations. 

You  seem to be saying they will be safer if they remain in this ELite uk union. 

that is complete nonsense. 

You seem to be saying: Listen , mate you’re better staying in this prison - because it is better than some other prison! !

what maintains the UK construct is FREEMASONRY and it is at the top of the hierarchy in each of those nation states

There is a conspiracy to get all peoples of the world enslaved under a global technocracy and i suggest to you that scheme is the goal of freemasonry. The EU is part of that scheme

If the UK fractures there is a danger that the freemasonic network in the nation states will simply bring those individual countries back into the fold of the globalist scheme, so we have to box clever here. For example the 'progressive' governments in individual nations will relinquish their national independence in order to be part of the global club. The SNP push to keep scotland in the EU is a good example of this. How can the SNP be a 'nationalist' party that supports 'independence' if it wants us to be in a globalist superstate that intends to dissolve nation states and remove their independence?

answer me that sean

Edited by muir

22 minutes ago, muir said:

The aim of the EU is to dissolve the national sovereignty of its nation state members. This is to build a giant single superstate

meanwhile elsewhere in the world the same processes are at work to bring other countries into unions that will also see their national sovereignty dissolved. Once that phase is complete the unions will all be brought together into a world government which exists in de fact form in the UN

That is the goal of the NWO elites: to create a globalised world government run centrally by them. It would see an end to all individual freedom and the usurpation of humans by machines and AI

There are NWO conspirators in the british establishment which is why we were signed into the EU in the first place and why so much of the globalists agenda is constantly rammed down our throats

In a nation state however the power is closer to the people then it is in a superstate or in a world government. The closer power is to the people the more accountable it is. The reason the troika were able to bully greece was that greece had given up its currency and adopted the euro. Britain has not done that so it is easier for britain to stand upto the EU and leave.

The EU intends to force all member states to adopt the euro by 2025 thereby locking them in to its economic control. Brexit is disrupting this move towards world govenrment. Of course it wouldn't mean that the plan was entirely thwarted and the globalists within britain and without would continue their plans in new forms to try and dissolve british sovereignty from the globalist scheme

One method they use to achieve this is MASS immigration which they use to water down national identity and societal cohesion. This is why the current tory government signed the UN migration compact to enable the mass migrations of people. So even if we get out of the EU we still have the problem of being subject to UN control and the UN is simply the next step up from the EU

You are still not getting it.

You say: ‘ the aim of the EU is to dissolve the national sovereignty of its nation state members. 

absoluely correct. 

But ..... They are simply doing what the Uk reptilian ELite have already did when they ‘ dissolved the national sovereignty of free nation states of England, Scotland Wales and Ireland! 

As fir trick of mass emigration - the uk elite invented that trick when they planted hundreds of thousands of Scottish and English unionists into Ireland to ‘turn it into another england’. 

You still can’t see that there is no difference between uk reptilian elite and the EU reptilian elite. 

24 minutes ago, muir said:

what maintains the UK construct is FREEMASONRY and it is at the top of the hierarchy in each of those nation states

There is a conspiracy to get all peoples of the world enslaved under a global technocracy and i suggest to you that scheme is the goal of freemasonry. The EU is part of that scheme

If the UK fractures there is a danger that the freemasonic network in the nation states will simply bring those individual countries back into the fold of the globalist scheme, so we have to box clever here. For example the 'progressive' governments in individual nations will relinquish their national independence in order to be part of the global club. The SNP push to keep scotland in the EU is a good example of this. How can the SNP be a 'nationalist' party that supports 'independence' if it wants us to be in a globalist superstate that intends to dissolve nation states and remove their independence?

answer me that sean

But you seem to be suggesting still that the UK is not a part of this ELite - or if you want to call them Freemasons  program. 

The uk is one of the main centers of this elite control. 

So why in God’s name would you worry if the UK factures. 

It doesnt make any sense. 

1 hour ago, Seanx said:

But ..... They are simply doing what the Uk reptilian ELite have already did when they ‘ dissolved the national sovereignty of free nation states of England, Scotland Wales and Ireland! 

As fir trick of mass emigration - the uk elite invented that trick when they planted hundreds of thousands of Scottish and English unionists into Ireland to ‘turn it into another england’. 

You still can’t see that there is no difference between uk reptilian elite and the EU reptilian elite. 

yes i am well aware of what they did in ireland

i am aware of the ties of william of orange with the jewish financiers in holland and also with cromwells links to the jewish financiers in holland and i'm aware of what both those people did in ireland

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Seanx said:

But you seem to be suggesting still that the UK is not a part of this ELite - or if you want to call them Freemasons  program. 

The uk is one of the main centers of this elite control. 

So why in God’s name would you worry if the UK factures. 

It doesnt make any sense. 

I have already told you why

The UK elites took us into the EU. The british people have asked to be brought out of it

If the UK leaves the freemasonic elites will try a new approach to get the british peoples into the EU. One approach is to get their assets in the individual nations to take their nations back into the EU

Edited by muir

23 minutes ago, muir said:

I have already told you why

The UK elites took us into the EU. The british people have asked to be brought out of it 

If the UK leaves the freemasonic elites will try a new approach to get the british peoples into the EU. One approach is to get their assets in the individual nations to take their nations back into the EU

Are these the British people who are the British people or the ones who aren't the British people.??

2 hours ago, muir said:

hahahahaha farcical isn't it, listening to Sturgeon & the SNP.

1 hour ago, Astraldruid said:

Are these the British people who are the British people or the ones who aren't the British people.??

the people who inhabit the british isles as opposed to the elites that rule over them

when scotland, wales and N ireland asked for devolution one of the conditions should have been you become independent within 10 years of devolution.

so even if parliament votes to delay leave - only one veto by an EU member state can scupper that and we are booted out with no deal. Hope UK has an ally in EU willing to do so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, georgesmiley said:

so even if parliament votes to delay leave - only one veto by an EU member state can scupper that and we are booted out with no deal. Hope UK has an ally in EU willing to do so.

fingers crossed on that one

1 hour ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

fingers crossed on that one

Why would you guys want Britain to go out on a no deal?

i saw on tv tonight a poor woman who owns a tiny flower shop. It is her whole life - and her sole income. 

The poor woman was at her wits end.

Terrible sad to see her crying.

i hope Britain leaves the elite’s evil reptile Eu union - but why would you guys want to do it in a way that will destroy the lives of thousands of your fellow citizens?

Mays plan is not perfect but at least it does it in a gradual way to minimize harm to all these innocent business people like the flower owner. 

sean wheres the miniscule amount of proof it will ruin lives or are you relying on what the msm informs you.

the bbc reported the no deal vote to be 312-308 against last night, now its 321-278.

anyone who watches the media would think the no deal vote would have been far wider.

On 3/11/2019 at 10:26 PM, Seanx said:

Big deal. So what?

As I have said here before, brexit is all an illusion.

In reality it is just  a fight between different branches of Elite  family. 

A family quarel. 

On. One hand,  the British elite who want to keep us imprisioned in their UK reptile jail and on the other side, the EU ELite who want to imprison us in their brand new fascist reptile prison. 

At the end of the way, we are all still in their jail - we are only fighting about who we want our prison guards to be. 

Total bollocks!

some are saying Brexit is a cover for what is to come when the grand solar minimum kicks in proper next 2 years and the contingency plans for brexit are actually for the chaos that could happen if the weather becomes so severe with food shortages etc

8 hours ago, Seanx said:

Why would you guys want Britain to go out on a no deal?

i saw on tv tonight a poor woman who owns a tiny flower shop. It is her whole life - and her sole income. 

The poor woman was at her wits end.

Terrible sad to see her crying.

i hope Britain leaves the elite’s evil reptile Eu union - but why would you guys want to do it in a way that will destroy the lives of thousands of your fellow citizens?

Mays plan is not perfect but at least it does it in a gradual way to minimize harm to all these innocent business people like the flower owner.

and there we are! you are showing your true colours

you want us to remain in the EU through the customs union with free movement of people and the doorway opened to full reintegration under the labour party

you sell out

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If we adopt the spirit of the remainers then i don't think we should accept this parliamentary vote

We should simply get the politicians to vote again until they vote the right way

I mean the vote was close: 321 to 278  so maybe some of the politicians are already feeling regret (remain-regret)

Edited by muir
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1