Dinoman

Brexit wont happen March 29th ?

13 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

In 2016, I voted to 'Leave' because I want the UK to be out of the EU, and it's fascist supra-national plans.

I too have read "The Biggest Secret" and understand fully how the British Establishment works.

Brexit has always been the 'first step' in my opinion, once free of the EU, then we can start to dismantle our own Establishment, and do away with our Monarchy.

However, it has become clearer to me over the course of the last couple of years that our own Establishment doesn't want Brexit to happen, so in the event that it doesn't, the only way we will ever achieve Brexit is to take down our own Establishment first.

How this will be achieved, I do not yet know. But we need to try and wake up even more people than ever, and get them to understand that voting Lib/Lab/Con doesn't change anything.

I think Seanx is right about one thing though, there are different 'factions' within the Elites working against each other here.

It is no coincidence that on April 1st (after the UK's supposed leaving date of 29th March) the EU's new Finance Bill comes into force, which supposedly closes a number of loopholes with regards to funneling money tax-free through 'offshore' territories. Which our own City Of London is very keen to maintain, see all the fuss made about the Panama Papers a couple of years ago now.

"Brexit" has been a game played amongst our Elites all along. Nigel Farage used to be a broker trading commodities, so would have been on the side of the City Of London Corporation, he did a very good job in raising the profile of UKIP and getting the referendum called. Why did he step down as UKIP leader when 'Leave' won? Was that supposed to happen? Did Farage actually fail in his mission, if he was 'bought off' by the 'other side'? Why has Farage actively tried to bring down or 'neutralise' UKIP as any kind of electoral threat since then?

On one hand you have all the pro-EU MPs and the like, all working to further this global superstate totalitarian agenda. But then you also have the Elites (including our own Royal Family) wanting to protect their own vested financial interests, using British Crown Dependencies to launder their dirty money and avoiding paying their fair share of tax.

Meghan Markle, she will at some point come to a sticky end just like Princess Diana, because she is no doubt an 'infiltrator'. She has probably been 'chosen' to bear offspring, but once she has 'served her purpose' she will be discarded.

I like to think there is a future for the UK beyond Brexit, and there is no reason for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland to go their own ways. As long as its done properly, "in the national interest", to coin a phrase. Breaking up the UK just falls into the hands of the EU, as that's exactly what they want.

I get most of your post.... and agree with a lot of it,  but at the end you’re falling back again into wanting to keep and defend this reptilian created uk state. 

I don’t agree.

I believe in giving freedom back to the nations. Nations should be free to create own laws and customs. 

freedom was taken from England, Scotland Wales and Ireland - mostly by horrendous violent force and then all these nations were forced into a new ‘union’ with a ‘new’ currency, a ‘new’ flag’ etc .... does that sound familiar?? 

You  guys are rightly anti the Eu  but you need to take this next step. And complete the job by dismantling the elite’s uk state as well. 

Otherwise, you still be controlled by the elite.

What’s the point of getting rid   of the EU branch of the family ELite  ruling you but still being under the thump of the  uk branch. 

Dont make sense. 

As for Northern Ireland - with the massive changes in population, the nationalist population is now the majority population in under 25 age group - Irish unity is an almost certainty in the next 15 to twenty years. 

Also hopefully with Scottish independence in the near future  we will see real freedom returning to these islands. 

5 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

^

I have long argued, because it was brought to my attention by Webster Tarpley 2 years ago, that one of the main reasons for Brexit was so the elites could circumvent banking and tax regulations. You've hit that spot on the nail.

People seem to have a backwards approach here claiming

"Well we get rid of the EU, then we get rid of the UK elite"

Shouldn't it be the other way around ? Shouldn't you get your own house in order first ?   The UK elite know they aren't going anywhere, so Brexit is a distraction, but there will be different policies depending on what the final conclusion is.

1. Russia wants the EU gone because the EU is an economic competitor and Russia wants to be the dominant power in Europe

2. USA wants the EU gone because EU is an economic and political competitor and US has always dominated Europe since WW2, if you do the research you will find that all the economic plans for UK post EU are to strengthen ties with the US and Israel, and that brings us to #3

3. Israel wants the EU gone because the EU in general has been anti-Israel at the UN and when it comes to foreign policy. Israel is backing "nationalist" governments in Europe like Hungary, Poland, and people like LePen in France and Gert Wilders in Holland.

4. A section of the UK  elite want out of the EU as I explained to circumvent regulation with banks and taxation.

Cambridge Analytica was utilized to influence Brexit.  Cambridge Analytica is from SCL Group which is British intelligence. Bannon ran Cambridge Analytica and he is pro Brexit. Bannon is very close with Israel and was rewarded by the Zionist Organization of America and a fundraising dinner. CA and the Bannon crew along with the Israel Lobby put Trump into power. So now you see the connections between Israel, Trump's USA, and sections of the UK elite liked to the intelligence agencies and their union against Brexit. Then we also add the fact that Trump is also connected to Russia through various Jewish/Russian oligarchs, and again we see another connection to the pro-Brexit union.

Outstanding post, mate. We now have a great opportunity of getting rid of both of these elite ‘states’. 

1 minute ago, Seanx said:

I get most of your post.... and agree with a lot of it,  but at the end you’re falling back again into wanting to keep and defend this reptilian created uk state. 

I don’t agree.

I believe in giving freedom back to the nations. Nations should be free to create own laws and customs. 

freedom was taken from England, Scotland Wales and Ireland - mostly by horrendous violent force and then all these nations were forced into a new ‘union’ with a ‘new’ currency, a ‘new’ flag’ etc .... does that sound familiar?? 

You  guys are rightly anti the Eu  but you need to take this next step. And complete the job by dismantling the elite’s uk state as well. 

Otherwise, you still be controlled by the elite.

What’s the point of getting rid   of the EU branch of the family ELite  ruling you but still being under the thump of the  uk branch. 

Dont make sense. 

As for Northern Ireland - with the massive changes in population, the nationalist population is now the majority population in under 25 age group - Irish unity is an almost certainty in the next 15 to twenty years. 

Also hopefully with Scottish independence in the near future  we will see real freedom returning to these islands. 

Maybe I need to be less subtle, as you can't read more into what I'm saying.

If we can usurp the British Establishment and Monarchy, then there could be a future for a United Kingdom (though without a monarchy that name might need to change!) consisting of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. A union based on free trade and goodwill. And power given back to the people, rather than through 'right to rule'.

I'm all for independent nations. And there is no reason why these independent nations cannot come together and work together to benefit all their citizens. But as a trading alliance, rather than a 'federal superstate'.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Maybe I need to be less subtle, as you can't read more into what I'm saying.

If we can usurp the British Establishment and Monarchy, then there could be a future for a United Kingdom (though without a monarchy that name might need to change!) consisting of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. A union based on free trade and goodwill. And power given back to the people, rather than through 'right to rule'.

I'm all for independent nations. And there is no reason why these independent nations cannot come together and work together to benefit all their citizens. But as a trading alliance, rather than a 'federal superstate'.

why Would the free nations of England Scotland and N Ireland need to be in a UK? 

As free nations why wouldnt  they come together with all other free nations of Europe and work together to benefit all the citizens in a trading alliance? 

1 hour ago, Seanx said:

why Would the free nations of England Scotland and N Ireland need to be in a UK? 

As free nations why wouldnt  they come together with all other free nations of Europe and work together to benefit all the citizens in a trading alliance? 

Because currently there are no free nations in Europe for for the free nations of the uk to go trade with. They are all controlled under the EU umbrella. whilst i agree what your saying is the best outcome in the end first we need the destruction of the EU superstate.

28 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Because currently there are no free nations in Europe for for the free nations of the uk to go trade with. They are all controlled under the EU umbrella. whilst i agree what your saying is the best outcome in the end first we need the destruction of the EU superstate.

You are not following the argument.

Plus There are also NO free nations in the uk.

They are part of the reptilian uk state and they have  to declare obedience and loyalty to the elite’s reptile Queen. 

In the argument, I’m saying to mr. owl if the nations  in the uk were to be free AND  the nations in the Eu to be free of elite control,then why don’t they all come together to work together to benefit all the citizens in a trading alliance? 

any corporation, company, state or country is inherently a danger to people. 

also the citizens or employees of the entity are subserviant to it. 

there is never going to be a good situation for people involved in countries.  

they have a purpose but are by design suicide nations. built to fail , built as stepping stones to a world wide solar cultist authoritarian dictatorship of monotheistic domination of the psyche

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 11:05 AM, Seanx said:

Another pathetic nonsensical post in favour of the reptile UK elite and their queen. 

Your support of these reptilian uk freemasons and their state is staggering . 

Btw, there is NO territory called the Uk .

It was a fake union created by your reptile elite buddies.

you clearly HATE the free NATIONS of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland and want us instead to believe in your fake reptilian ‘country ‘ that you call UK. 

Pathetic reptilian nonsense. 

There  is ONE difference between us. 

I can say absolutely that BOTH  these reptilian creations - the Eu and the UK are  evil and repugnant. 

You can say only one is while you SUPPORT the other.

that's all nonsense and you know it

you are just trying to attack me with false accusations to hide your own complicity in the EU as you have admitted you want the UK in a customs union

your hypocrisy is astounding

On 3/17/2019 at 1:57 AM, zArk said:

any corporation, company, state or country is inherently a danger to people. 

also the citizens or employees of the entity are subserviant to it. 

there is never going to be a good situation for people involved in countries.  

they have a purpose but are by design suicide nations. built to fail , built as stepping stones to a world wide solar cultist authoritarian dictatorship of monotheistic domination of the psyche

And if people think you're mad for saying that, just point to Greece. As I've said before, I am not against any trading agreement that benefits the common man in the UK and the rest of Europe. We share a collective culture and history that goes back thousands of years but, in the last two or three hundred years, we have been pitted against one another in bloody wars for the benefit of a ruling elite that has consistently subjugated the common man, if not by the whip and the sword, then by financial slavery. It is always the same group of families and bloodlines whose boot-heels we feel. The idea of a common cause between Europeans is a grand idea but one they will never allow to bear fruit for to do so would mean the end of the elites.

• Like 1

It is looking likely now that May will get a 12 month extension with an option to shorten this if she can get a deal through.

4 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It is looking likely now that May will get a 12 month extension with an option to shorten this if she can get a deal through.

That little Prick John Bercow followed his orders from his master's and it now looks like May will probably get more than a 12 month extension i can see it being 2 years probably more .

36 minutes ago, Dinoman said:

That little Prick John Bercow followed his orders from his master's and it now looks like May will probably get more than a 12 month extension i can see it being 2 years probably more .

No impetus to make a deal then. Brexit looks dead in the water. They'll get a second referendum and it will go the way of the remainers; unless there is civil unrest on a grand scale. I read someone that when Parliament was built in its current location, it was on the advice of the Duke of Wellington so that the politicians couldn't be surrounded by a mob. Pity that.

like it makes any difference

It's been great so far,, what we gonna watch when it's finally done ?

This feels like a sub-thread of Strides' ' Why are breakups so painful' .. ?

because they are, now get over it.

Think our only chance of a 29th No Deal Breaxit now is if France and Italy Veto Mays extension request. Come on Italy do us a favor and fuck it up for the EU for us and I promise Ill come back to Italy for my holidays:classic_cool:

• Like 2

I don’t personally believe the deal will be met in the month of March.

Bercow had acknowledged that a new delivery will be accepted.

May has said that she would not put brexit beyond June ( I think it’s june ) but I doubt she could.

The brexit deal or no deal will have a seriously calculating amount of consequences, be it either the brexit is brought forth with a SOFT or a HARD beginning.

I personally hope for a VERY HARD Brexit.

If the March date is not met this will allow the members involved more time to finally come to a ‘hopefully’ deal, with benefits that will be both Good and Bad for a lot of people.

a local man wrote a post about brexit on fakebook and got a visit by 2 pigs giving him a warning. and the sheep say "but we got freedom of speech".

if i had a lifelog account i'd prolly have been locked up by now.

On 3/19/2019 at 8:33 PM, Dinoman said:

Bercow stopped the same vote happening for the third time. That is against the rules of the House of Commons. There would have been the same result. I can't see any reason to blame him for the mess.

23 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

a local man wrote a post about brexit on fakebook and got a visit by 2 pigs giving him a warning. and the sheep say "but we got freedom of speech".

if i had a lifelog account i'd prolly have been locked up by now.

Fakebook is accessed through classtools.com and should keep the user anaonymous, so that is very worrying. Perhaps the state has a mole inside classtools.com.

3 days to the original Brexit day !!??  whats going on ??..

At the time of the Brexit vote, i made a post, on another forum, where i stated that i felt that it would never actually happen.. That the UK would never actually leave the EU, there would be a lot of political shows and debates, this way and that way, but that by 2025 the U.K would be fully integrated into Europe, currency and all... Sort of a ruse to finally get the Euro into circulation in UK banks and high streets.

Maybe very unlikely, but it seems that it is still possible ?

and still the sheep believe their vote counts. joke they dont deserve to awaken.

Well as it stands We leave on the 29th as it's far to late to revoke the article 50 bill, the EU wont negotiate anymore and failure to pass any "deal" will mean no extension either.

So WTO rules it is unless something unconstitutional happens between now and then.:classic_ninja:

Posted (edited)

I see the amendment to give control over to the MPs was brought in by Oliver Letwin - ex N Rothschild and Sons Ltd director, who didn't want to leave Rothschilds back in 2003 but had to be pushed. Letwin - bought and paid for Rothschild Zionist.

Papa Letwin, Jewish American, and professor at that all controlling centre of economic learning, and Fabian Society construct, the London School of Economics.

Edited by Penniston

Guest David Stevenson
Posted (edited)

Personally I think of the birth of a new cycle after the current system has travelled its full course, is the key to open the new doors thereafter, this is where we might be concentrating our energy, use that energy to build a new system free from religious and monetary abiguity, free from all theory unless there is physical evidence to back it up.

The main attribute during such a change over period, and one that could go anywhere,  and how the individual is going to contribute towards their own security and those around them, where they would concentrate their real life skills and energy in order of survivng, this is what ultimately sorts out our problems.

If one cannot create what they needed in the short term is were their problems will arise, for those who can only talk but are unable to walk, where will they position themselves??

This is what we are not talking about and we should be.

Edited by David Stevenson