Dinoman

Brexit wont happen March 29th ?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

This is what we are not talking about and we should be.

Nah, attempting to hijack a system created to control people and maintain a false power structure is not the way forward

thats the shit already done by the maniacs

Just like Brexit, UK, England, Britain, voting, parliament --- its all crap created for one purpose, control and maintaining power structures.

i am not interested in 'bringing it down' or 'changing it' ... i am not invested in it

the interest in it, the projection of value to its existence is that which is understood

Brexit aint gonna change me one way or another.

Edited by zArk

^ seriously?

how childish

Loads going on tonight in the house of commons.

Maybot has offered to resign if the house votes for her deal, but they are discussing all the possible outcomes of Brexit, of which there are 8 proposals.

It sounds like the speaker of the house is under orders not to allow the maybots withdrawal agreement to be one of the options.

I think the it will be remain that is chosen by the MPs.

Democracy at work here...

Well it's confirmed we definitely aren't leaving on the 29th now the votes have been cast.

on a plus note the proposal to take no deal off the table was defeated.

9 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

on a plus note the proposal to take no deal off the table was defeated.

no, the no deal option was voted down.

I'm confused now.:classic_unsure: Where there not 8 proposals.

One of which was to take no deal off the table.

As far as i am aware all 8 proposals where voted down.

Posted (edited)

yes, itjaybigjay, the option was/ is

leave with no deal in April

it was rejected by 400 votes to 160

Edited by zArk

See for me, if the whole Brexit thing hadn't happened we would probably have two terms of David Cameron.

It's almost like this uncertainty and balls up is preferable to another term (three?) of the Conservatives being thought competent.

That's not going to be anywhere near enough for anyone offsite of course!

Refusing to see and getting really pissed off when you point out "Yeah, but if they've fucked up over Brexit on their own, what does this say about their decisions to go to War etc, if this is beyond them? Doesn't it suggest hidden hands pulling strings in those conflicts and events?".

I'm 50/50 on if the establishment wanted Brexit. I did see last night's reporting of "Oh! Another consultation vote seemed the most popular.. hint hint" on the bits of TV.

And of course when things get back "under control" public are going to be punished. No doubt! 

But still, two terms of Cameron quashed, maybe I should aim higher but fuck that's a good price!

It's my belief that Cameron offered the referendum to give the British people the illusion of democracy, he assured his EU Masters that the "right" result would be delivered and that the program towards the EU superstate could continue as planned once the referendum was complete. The British people voted otherwise and he had no other option to resign.

If you look at EU military union, this has gathered pace massively since the referendum result, however it's not even mentioned by the politicians and isn't even part of the Brexit negotiations, they want to get this in place as soon as possible so we are tied in and can't leave, the way the Brexit fiasco has been carried out to delay / obfuscated the outcome only serves to reinforce this.

Write to your MP and ask them where they stand on EU military union and Britain's participation, I'll bet most of them will deny it's even happening.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/series/eu-military-unification

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

jon snow -- lol wot a knob

someone needs to make a list of these fucktards

btfw .. these news websites are littered with junk ads, stupid popout vids, formatting issues and bottom of the page endless loading ...arghhh take me back to basic html. text and the occassional pron pic

Edited by zArk

On 3/26/2019 at 9:37 AM, serpentine said:

Well as it stands We leave on the 29th as it's far to late to revoke the article 50 bill, the EU wont negotiate anymore and failure to pass any "deal" will mean no extension either.

So WTO rules it is unless something unconstitutional happens between now and then.:classic_ninja:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6879215/English-Democrats-begin-court-battle-prove-UK-left-EU.html

:classic_unsure:

Posted (edited)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1109121/brexit-news-latest-court-english-democrats-robin-tilbrook

Gina Miller's case resulted in Parliament having to vote to initiate article 50 stopping the government from doing so unilaterally.

Leaving on the 29th of March was therefore passed as a law by act of  Parliament and gained Royal Assent.

The government should therefore have got Parliament's areement to suspend and thereby revoke that law.

Edited by serpentine

Posted (edited)

not sure the Government is at fault here

seems to me that the Gov as an entity of Whitehall and Parliament is not functioning atm

imo parliament has gone rogue

but then the EU are in control of all parliamentary power functions. i think it was 2003 that there was the EU Act was passed which effectively neutralised MPs ability to refuse any EU action coming through

UK risks of becoming a ‘rogue state’ under no deal Brexit, warns veteran Belgian MEP

its all subjective. Inside EU, UK is a state

Outside the EU, the UK is a Sovereign Nation

Edited by zArk

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zArk said:

not sure the Government is at fault here.....

When the msm start up the meme of Brexiteers and Remainers and the PM continually refers to Brexit as in  "Brexit means Brexit"* you can rest assured the government is in charge of pulling the strings.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1109683/Brexit-news-fiona-onasanya-article-50-eu-latest

If it's acceptible that 1 vote out of 625 (a fraction of 1%) is enough to pass legislation that affects the lives of everyone in the country then a majority of 1.4 million  in the referendum should be willing accepted (and not thwarted) by an establishment that initiated the 2016 referendum.

No-one voted for Brexit. The vote was for the UK (the whole of the UK not just part of it) to leave or remain in the EU.

"Crashing out" is another government sponsored msm meme and it should be challenged whenever anyone says it.

* "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean – neither more nor less."

Edited by serpentine
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, serpentine said:

When the msm start up the meme of Brexiteers and Remainers and the PM continually refers to Brexit as in  "Brexit means Brexit"* you can rest assured the government is in charge of pulling the strings.

yes back a few years however the most recent motion which has caused such a stir and has pushed parliamentary practice into unknown ground

under the guise that parliament is wresting power back from the government

i think parliament has prevented whitehall from moving forward ... even back to the start, parliament stated that the Government cannot perform Brexit, it must be subject to parliaments action and then came Article 50. << this is marketed as a legal requirement because the UK could be liable without it.

n.b in my opinion, when the referendum vote was complete, the people had vested sovereign power to the Government to complete their decision. the EU no longer had power over parliament and the UK was not liable for any T&C of being part of the EU because it was from the people not a Governmental decision

Edited by zArk

Sorry to say independence and sovereignty are things of the past. Our civil war was fought over the right to be independent of any system that disregards the will of the people or neglects and destroys the body politic. The United States has been illegitimate since 1863 when it started destroying the body politic and replacing it with one sovereign entity to rule with an iron fist over the member states, otherwise known as the supreme rule over all the land and all the people under one roof called the Federal Government. A proven disaster as it became all powerful over the people and corrupting the original intentions and limited powers stated in its charter and articles of confederation. It's turned into a hindrance over freedom and free will of the people to determine our paths to safety, prosperity, and happiness, it's become a monster unto itself with total disregard for the promises made in its charter.    

Now Britten is going through what we've experienced to restore sovereignty and independence as a member state to a conglomerate full of disregard for the will, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people. 

All this "unification" is the mark of the beast and true to biblical prophecy. The world is going to hell in a unified hand basket.        

Guest David Stevenson
Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2019 at 2:35 PM, zArk said:

Nah, attempting to hijack a system created to control people and maintain a false power structure is not the way forward

thats the shit already done by the maniacs

Just like Brexit, UK, England, Britain, voting, parliament --- its all crap created for one purpose, control and maintaining power structures.

i am not interested in 'bringing it down' or 'changing it' ... i am not invested in it

the interest in it, the projection of value to its existence is that which is understood

Brexit aint gonna change me one way or another.

My system works for me and my surpluses go free to those who reciprocate, what else can I say but try something similar yourself, you only have yourself to blame if you could have and never did anything to make the changes.

I don't really care about Brexit either, I have never voted so owe them nothing, no contracts no signatures.

They give me the option of voting every year, together with their non staturist warnings of a 1000 pounds fine, but I gratiously decline, if they forced me to vote here is what I would say,

Under Duress and non of the above, in lower case with capitals.

Edited by David Stevenson

the electoral officer, at the time, dishonoured myself so now any windowed letter....which they usually are to the occupier, gets a blank sticky label over the window. royal mail has no addressee so its returned to sender

On 3/12/2019 at 7:56 AM, Astraldruid said:

Bring it on !!

Leave....  with these new found testicles.

Then the united Kingdom will  break up just like the glorious empire...  éire will be 32 united counties , the Scots will finally do it, heck even the Valley dwellers might give it a go.

DI to lead an independant isle of wight...

Job Done.

Brilliant. That is exactly what I am expecting to happen. The DUP are revelling in their temporary importance. They are winning lots of tiny little battles. But they will soon find that they have set off a big bomb in their own living room and thereby lost the war!

Brexit is going to unify Ireland and make the Scots independent!

Wonderful.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu6PIUT8M-A

But they promised, these honourable people.

Have a listen to the last caller at about 54min onward.

Think people are very angry with TPTB over not following the will of the people.