The Anti-Defamation League  - ADL

this is a thread for the ADL, I have started to hear about it through David Icke and Alex Jones and it’s another George Soros controlled organisation which is after mass censorship. 

Its ironic because they claim to be fighting anti Semitism but are after insane censorship like in nazi Germany. Also funded by George Soros who said about how 1944 was his best year, the year he was a nazi collaborator.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/proof-george-soros-nazi-past-finally-comes-light-discovery-forgotten-interview/

The worlds insane

Please add any info, articles or videos you know to teach everyone about the ADL please 🙂

• Thanks 1

good thread and good idea 

http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/zionism/the-adl-and-the-leo-frank-case/

The ADL was founded by a Chicago lawyer, Sigmund Livingston in response to the 1913 murder/rape trial of Leo Frank a middle-class Jewish manager of a sweat-shop in Georgia who raped and murdered a thirteen-year-old, lower-class Gentile (non-Jewish) child worker. The prominent Jews who even at that time in American history were preparing for the total domination of American society by their own kind, were incensed that the goyim (a derogatory Jewish term for non-Jews) had the audacity to indict one of their own, for the crime despite that the fact that there a was a mass of evidence pointing to Frank’s guilt.

Considered one of the most sensational trials of the early 20th century, the Frank case seemed to tick every controversial box of the time, North vs. South, black vs. white, Jew vs. Christian, industrial vs. agrarian etc. During the century that has passed since, it has inspired numerous books and films, TV documentaries, plays, musicals and songs and has fueled legal debates, spawned a travelling exhibition and driven public forums.

It all began on Sunday, 27th April 1913, when the body of Mary Phagan, was discovered in the basement of her workplace, the National Pencil Company factory in Marietta, Georgia. Leo Frank, the northern US-born factory superintendent, was president of the Atlanta chapter of the Jewish secret society, B’nai B’rith. He was also a bisexual paedophile and a drug addict, who managed the factory and all evidence points to the fact that he demanded sex from 13-year old Mary and then when she resisted, he brutally raped and murdered her.

What was never revealed at the trial was that Leo Frank had ‘previous.’ One year before Mary Phagan was raped and killed, Frank raped and in the process, viciously bit another one of his child employees who conceived a child by him and was despatched to a home for unmarried mothers as a result of their brief but illegal and one-sided liaison. Frank was actually a sadistic paedophile whose case has been used as a stick for more than a century to attack, defame, slander, libel and generally hold to ransom, ordinary American non-Jewish ‘white’ citizens. This is the man that the Jewish community lied-about and is used by the Zionists, as their ‘martyr’ to anti-Semitism.

The conviction of Leo Frank was the impetus for the formation of the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith in October 1913, after the 500-member strong Atlanta branch of B’nai B’rith voted unanimously on 24th September 1913, to re-elect their ‘wrongfully imprisoned’ President, Leo Frank to a second term as their leader. Frank ran the affairs of this B’nai B’rith chapter behind bars until September of 1914 but was not re-elected for a third term.

• Thanks 1

Last year, the Charles Koch Institute pledged its support for the “After Charlottesville Project,” an initiative organized by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) aimed at combating “online extremism.”

Sponsors of the initiative include Comcast, NBC Universal, the Kresge Foundation, and the George Soros Charitable Foundation.

Other groups involved in the project include a host of Soros-funded organizations, including “Hope not Hate,” the British equivalent of the far-left SPLC, and the pro-immigration National Immigration Forum.

The former group, Hope not Hate, has a reputation for far-left extremism. Liberal anti-extremism campaigner Maajid Nawaz accused them of “book burning” after it announced a campaign to get allegedly “racist” books banned by major retailers. It was also forced to retract a smear against a Jewish pro-Israel activist last year.-Breitbart News

The Charles Koch Institute, once seen as a conservative nemesis of the left, has now aligned itself with this group of left-wing, pro-censorship, anti-Trump agitators. When it comes to censoring the Internet, both the progressive and “conservative” establishment appear to be converging on a common position.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-22/koch-and-soros-unite-censor-internet

Leo Frank...the Jew who raped and murdered a 13 year old.

I'd say justice was served.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

DEFAMATION

"Intent on shaking up the ultimate ‘sacred cow’ for Jews, Israeli director Yoav Shamir embarks on a provocative – and at times irreverent – quest to answer the question, “What is anti-Semitism today?”

Bravo Mr Shamir.

The first viedo is the trailer, the second video is the full film.

30 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Haven't you read the Talmud Goy? We're allowed to rape and murder you.

This is what ideologies tend to do, allow one rule in support for another who embrace them.

Meghan Markle, ex-husband Trevor Engelson (Jewish) walk the red carpet at the Anti-Defamation League Entertainment Industry Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles, California - October 11, 2011

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Meghan Markle, ex-husband Trevor Engelson (Jewish) walk the red carpet at the Anti-Defamation League Entertainment Industry Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles, California - October 11, 2011

I had to search to find out who Markle was ..( don't laugh ) ...She married prince harry .

This article from the times of Israel ....

Five reasons why the Royal wedding was so Jewish

From the bride's best friend and the adorable page boys, to quoting of the Shema and the Royal couple's Shadchan, there was a yiddishe flavour to the biggest event of the year so far.....

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/five-reasons-why-the-royal-wedding-was-so-jewish/

• Like 1

I watched a video clip once about a man making a Holocaust doc and met with an ADL rep at their offices in New York.  The rep makes a sketch on a paper which shows a pyramid with the term "offensive jokes" at the bottom and at the top "Genocide" -- no in between.  It starts with a joke and ends in genocide therefore there can be no tolerance of Jewish jokes. The ADL is nuts and as credible as the NAACP being run by a white woman with a tan.

Here is some nice propaganda from the ADL.

They know their cover is blown and simply cannot go backwards, they have no choice now to go full ahead, the future is going to be very interesting.

atzmon+ADL.png?format=1000w

They want him shut down because he speaks the truth.

By Gilad Atzmon

Excerpts

"Two days ago at the ADL conference Jewish Zionist comedian Sacha Baron Cohen criticised the internet and social media companies for allowing freedom of speech. This grotesque character who has made a career of marginalising oppressed minorities by depicting stereotypical characters and then ridiculing them is now calling on social media to adopt gag orders and to move us further into an Orwellian realm.

Galvanized by the support it received from the Jewish comedian, the ADL is now demanding that 10 social media accounts “should be removed immediately.”

For one reason or another I am included on the list.

I need not mention that I have never been charged with any crime let alone a hate crime.  I’ve never once been questioned by a single law enforcement body anywhere in the world. This does not stop the ADL from writing of me: “Gilad Atzmon is an anti-Semitic author and musician who describes himself as an ‘ex-Israeli’ and an ‘ex-Jew.’I am indeed an ex Israeli and ex Jew and I am also a musician. However, I deny the accusation of anti-Semitism, I have never criticized Jews, or anyone else for the matter, as ‘a people,’ as ‘a race,’ as ‘a biology’ or as ‘an ethnicity.’ In fact, for my entire life I have opposed all forms of racism and this includes Jewish racism. I do criticise Jewish identitarian politics and some aspects of Jewish culture and ideology. I grew up in Israel and as far as I can remember, in the Jewish state, criticism of culture, ideology and politics is considered a perfectly kosher activity.

The ADL says of me that I am an “outspoken promoter of classic anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.” This is an absurd lie as I have repeatedly argued that there are no Jewish conspiracies since it is all done in the open: from Epstein’s Lolita Express, to Israeli war crimes, to advocacy of Zioncon global conflicts and plans for an ‘New American Century.’ The UK chief rabbi’s call for Brits to turn their backs on their opposition party is not exactly a conspiratorial clandestine move, it is actually mainstream news in Britain this morning. There are no Jewish conspiracies, what happens takes place in front of our eyes but we cannot discuss it because Jewish power, as I define it, is the power to suppress criticism of Jewish power.

Finally the ADL complains that I say of Israel that it is a  “tyranny inspired by a deep Talmudic intolerance.” I am afraid that the Israeli National Bill is the materialisation of the above."

https://gilad.online/writings/2019/11/26/where-comedy-ends-and-hasbara-begins

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, sam tosha said:

Well looks like this ADL action made Alex Jones come out of the closet on Zionism

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ddb1b639793920027c0158e

To clarify that is an infowars video .... Alex Jones  standing up against in his words the "terrorist"  ADL 

ADL's Poster boy sasha cohen is calling for arrest of corperate heads if they don't do what the ADL says ....

Alex Jones has been exposing and attacking the ADL for over 20 years...In that video he is attacked by name by cohen ...they want to close him down more than anyone. ... AJ says Europe has already been castrated in this regard ( scared to speak the truth) , he says don't let the ADL do the same to America ...

See the brilliant psychology here , it's cohen calling for an end to free speech . This same AJ video shows cohen dressed up as hitler making jewish references in a comedy sketch made years before . Many would see cohen as pushing the boundaries of what is permissible ... When restrictions are called for by him many will tend to listen more. .... I'm sure this was all planned decades before.

Same psychology is used in Sweden  .... It's the Feminists there that are demanding more immigration moving towards  Shira Law ...lol ... the simple minded see that and think , well if the feminists say it's OK  who am I to object ?

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Notice also cohen is attacking the "big 6 corperations"  Zuckerburg owner of FB is mentioned by name cohen says they need to go to jail if they don't toe the line .... Zuckerburg and all the other big media corperations are jewish , they are behind censorship , it's their workers and the public who will rebel ... It's all a charade . By threatening the heads of these companies with jail   they hope the staff will say...  "well ,we have to do it" 

Edited by oz93666

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

To clarify that is an infowars video .... Alex Jones  standing up against in his words the "terrorist"  ADL 

ADL's Poster boy sasha cohen is calling for arrest of corperate heads if they don't do what the ADL says ....

Alex Jones has been exposing and attacking the ADL for over 20 years...In that video he is attacked by name by cohen ...they want to close him down more than anyone. ... AJ says Europe has already been castrated in this regard ( scared to speak the truth) , he says don't let the ADL do the same to America ...

See the brilliant psychology here , it's cohen calling for an end to free speech . This same AJ video shows cohen dressed up as hitler making jewish references in a comedy sketch made years before . Many would see cohen as pushing the boundaries of what is permissible ... When restrictions are called for by him many will tend to listen more. .... I'm sure this was all planned decades before.

Same psychology is used in Sweden  .... It's the Feminists there that are demanding more immigration moving towards  Shira Law ...lol ... the simple minded see that and think , well if the feminists say it's OK  who am I to object ?

I like you Oz, but you have to wake up to Alex Jones. He´s controlled opposition.  Why can´t you see this?

Hollywood is owned by the Arabs LOL 🤣

He´s always been a Zionist ........

23 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I like you Oz, but you have to wake up to Alex Jones. He´s controlled opposition.  Why can´t you see this?

Hollywood is owned by the Arabs LOL 🤣

He´s always been a Zionist ........

That's ridiculous GR ... He's an open book , what you see is what you get ... He was taken to church from a young age .. brainwashed by the preacher that Israel should be supported , that the jews were gods chosen people ... also his culture brainwashed him into thinking those in the (US)  military were very fine chaps , not sick mind controlled killers ... the zionists planted on him a jewish wife to bring him even further into their camp ... 

Now despite all this he's been watching the ADL for decades promoting the cabal's agenda ... he's been fighting the ADL more than anyone on the planet , He's been banned from Youtube , 

AJ no doubt has a split personality on this issue , But to suggest he is not genuine is just not true ....

Bottom line he's the loudest voice in opposition to this latest ADL move , if you watched his video you'd see that. He has millions of followers watching  his videos, he's  telling people to resist this censorship ... 

From your first video 0:30 ...  AJ " Hollywood is owned by the Arabs and Israelis for some reason, but the actual financing is Saudi  ....." That video points out the FACT that "arabs" own most stock exchanges and other things.... he's just reporting the FACTs available to anyone with search  ... if you disagree with that present the evidence ... perhaps the top arabs are controlled to some extent by the zionists , that's another matter. 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

That's ridiculous GR ... He's an open book , what you see is what you get ... He was taken to church from a young age .. brainwashed by the preacher that Israel should be supported , that the jews were gods chosen people ... also his culture brainwashed him into thinking those in the military were very fine chaps , not sick mind controlled killers ... the zionists planted on him a jewish wife to bring him even further into their camp ... 

Now despite all this he's been watching the ADL for decades promoting the cabal's agenda ... he's been fighting the ADL more than anyone on the planet , He's been banned from Youtube , 

AJ no doubt has a split personality on this issue , But to suggest he is not genuine is just not true ....

Bottom line he's the loudest voice in opposition to this latest ADL move , if you watched his video you'd see that. He has millions of followers watching  his videos, he's  telling people to resist this censorship ... 

From your first video 0:30 ...  AJ " Hollywood is owned by the Arabs and Israelis for some reason, but the actual financing is Saudi  ....."

Everyone knows Hollywood is a Jewish entity, except Alex Jones!

Yes there may be some finance from Arabs  (what he really means is Muslims) but as Marlon Brando said in the viedo below, Hollywood is owned by Jews,

not Muslims!

I can see this going off topic.  I could start a thread about Alex Jones is controlled opposition, but I won´t because I don´t want to be divisive.

The old David icke forum had a thread for anyone who is interested.

Alex Jones: sell-out? NWO plant? Or just annoying?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=303670

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

I could start a thread about Alex Jones is controlled opposition, but I won´t because I don´t want to be divisive.

So it's reasonable to assume that you would like to see AJ closed down ... if he's working for the cabal closing him down would only help our cause ....

Watch this AJ video and tell me if you want it banned and AJ closed down  .... https://banned.video/watch?id=5ddb1b639793920027c0158e

He's the biggest opponent of the ADL , without his opposition they would have their way. 

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Everyone knows Hollywood is a Jewish entity, except Alex Jones!

Yes there may be some finance from Arabs  (what he really means is Muslims) but as Marlon Brando said in the viedo below, Hollywood is owned by Jews,

not Muslims!

I can see this going off topic.  I could start a thread about Alex Jones is controlled opposition, but I won´t because I don´t want to be divisive.

The old David icke forum had a thread for anyone who is interested.

Alex Jones: sell-out? NWO plant? Or just annoying?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=303670

No matter which guru one chooses to follow they are all controlled, as long as they use the current monetary system and or the platforms on offer to raise funds to seemingly fight against the same system, they will be controlled by it, it cannot be any other way, unless they use other system that are not owned by the current Varroa.

The further into their paying system they travel, the bigger and more popular they become, the further their grasp on reality will be controlled, the surest way to stop the system is to make your own, thousands of systems on a more decentralised setting, more cottage industries, more smaller fish who can swin in any direction they so choose, right now we are all inside the same net, to me that is not a reliable form of freedom.

48 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

So it's reasonable to assume that you would like to see AJ closed down ... if he's working for the cabal closing him down would only help our cause ....

Watch this AJ video and tell me if you want it banned and AJ closed down  .... https://banned.video/watch?id=5ddb1b639793920027c0158e

He's the biggest opponent of the ADL , without his opposition they would have their way. 

I don´t want to see anyone closed down Oz, Alex Jones included. Freedom of speech is paramount.

I don´t believe he is against the ADL. I believe he´s just one of several pro Zionist alternative media sites.

Alex Jones of course speaks some truth, but according to him 9/11 was all just a Saudi plot, nothing to do with Zionists!  

"A group of Lubavitcher Trump supporters from Crown Heights was present at the presidential inauguration in Washington, D.C. this past Friday. While there, they bumped into fiery conservative radio commentator Alex Jones of Info Wars, who joined them for a brief Chasidic dance."

"Dancing Israelis" video deleted in favour of Alex Jones?

The video of Alex Jones dancing with members of the Jewish community when Trump was inaugurated was all over Youtube three years ago. Where is it now? 

alex-jones-dance-525x295.jpg

Ever heard of the Dancing Israelis?

Edited by Golden Retriever

ADL hate index ad. They are telling us their creepy tactics right in our face

Check out what they choose to mark as hate in their graphics and the presenter giving you the impression that it's okey that they are going to use AI to determine what they say is hate, because they love us.....

Edited by sam tosha