Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

Palestine

Video screened at UN Human Rights Council meeting February 28 2019

Warning, contains images of Palestinians being killed and wounded.

Posted (edited)

Not many wanting to get involved with this thread?

truly disgusting.... 

Ireland has always shown solidarity with the Palestinian people.

stock-photo-ireland-palestine-flags-are-

Just for balance and all that... another common sight back home.

uda-israeli-flag.jpg

Edited by Astraldruid

Posted (edited)

What i suggest that is all about astraldruid is that the freemasons want to build a third temple to solomon on temple mount in jerusalem. That network descends from the jewish knights templar bloodlines that moved into britain and took over its royal bloodline

They are the people who worked with the rothschilds to create the modern state of israel and their descendants were the people behind the crusades. They even dug into temple mount once the crusaders occupied jerusalem and that story was enshrined in freemasonic rituals. Centuries later a detachment of british army engineers led by charles warren who was a freemason that co-founded the quator coronati lodge also dug down into the temple mount and found templar artifacts down there

'Britain' is run by freemasons descended from knights templar and that is why they are hand in hand with the zionists and with the rothschilds who of course have been knighted and have intermarried with the old templar bloodlines in britain

That jewish network bankrolled william of orange whose invasion led to the massacre of irish resistance fighters and also the massacre of geals in glencoe who did not swear fealty to the new king quick enough. That network also bankrolled cromwell who was also responsible for slaughter in ireland and scotland

Edited by muir

Well i can't really argue with that. Nor do i want to. I do believe i might have got off on the wrong foot with you. . But i am always open to listen and learn . I have been around the Information ,that you mention, for some time now, but failed to apply it to the situation most closely related to me. Surprised by that. Perhaps an emotional thought process blocks out information or knowledge that you would redily apply to  a situation that is more distant, if you get what i'm saying ?

https://heresycentral.is/dcdave/from-a-seminarian/

In fine, to suggest that the rights and the wrongs of the question between the Arabs and the Zionists must not be taken into consideration because the Jews are predestined to return to Palestine is equivalent to suspending right and wrong themselves. It is to imagine an impossible issue, to which in order to fulfil the promises of God, the commandments of God do not apply. It is to make sin the means of salvation and to controvert Christianity. Therefore it is a doctrine which no Christian for a moment should permit himself to entertain.

We might add that the only reason that such an absurd notion has been entertained in the Christian world for a good deal longer than a moment is owing to the iron-fisted control over the organs of public opinion by the perpetuators of the absurdity.

The Catholics think an anti christ will come first  not the real christ

so it doesn't seem like building the third temple is a great idea if it means muhssiah appears as well ?

the article is being honest

it really shouldn't be in the interest of the Catholic Church to promote Zionism which is determined to build a third temple so muhssiah can arrive ( and have them rule us all apparently )

interesting to note how recent zionism is and also for how long and how wide spread anti zionism has been