God is not a person.

God is Energy.

Energy We are all connected too.

You can not have one person creating the whole Universe.

God is not Alien either. We are part of the same Mind.

The sun.

20181222084748-b81dfaf7-me.jpg

That is a pic of the sun's movements through the sky in a calendar year.  Yeah, it was just that simple all along.

35 minutes ago, ronisron said:

The sun.

isn't the sun just used as a symbol for the power that exists behind the sun?

so solar worship is really a worship of the source of the power that comes through the sun

14 minutes ago, muir said:

so solar worship is really a worship of the source of the power that comes through the sun

I think it's obvious.  It's the source of our life.  No sun = no life.  The planets are all living things too, not just hunks of rock or collections of gases hurling through space with no purpose.... they all feed off of the sun and are held by it.  WE live on a planet that thrives on a relationship with the sun, and we thrive with it too.  

It's just that simple. Look at the picture above.... between solstice to solstice the sun moves in a figure 8 that looks "suspiciously" like the symbol we use for infinity......

1 minute ago, ronisron said:

I think it's obvious.  It's the source of our life.  No sun = no life.  The planets are all living things too, not just hunks of rock or collections of gases hurling through space with no purpose.... they all feed off of the sun and are held by it.  WE live on a planet that thrives on a relationship with the sun, and we thrive with it too.  

It's just that simple. Look at the picture above.... between solstice to solstice the sun moves in a figure 8 that looks "suspiciously" like the symbol we use for infinity......

i'm not doubting the veneration of the sun or its importance. I love the sun!

I'm saying that when we are speaking about sun worship by esoteric groups it is possible that they are in fact venerating the hidden spiritual sun behind the physical sun

1 minute ago, muir said:

i'm not doubting the veneration of the sun or its importance. I love the sun!

I'm saying that when we are speaking about sun worship by esoteric groups it is possible that they are in fact venerating the hidden spiritual sun behind the physical sun

I think the simple answer is:

The sun didn't make our religions.  WE did.  It's very basic actually, but there is beauty and magic in that simplicity.  There really is.  We are electric and the sun is the battery we need.  We were made to be slaves and we are limited.  But we get OUR energy from the sun too.  It's not evil, or good, it's the Sun.

The Sun of God.

5 minutes ago, ronisron said:

I think the simple answer is:

The sun didn't make our religions.  WE did.  It's very basic actually, but there is beauty and magic in that simplicity.  There really is.  We are electric and the sun is the battery we need.  We were made to be slaves and we are limited.  But we get OUR energy from the sun too.  It's not evil, or good, it's the Sun.

The Sun of God.

i don't think it is that simple ron

i think that humans have been going to the other world and communicating with entities there and those entities are what has been called 'the gods' throughout history:

''welcome humans, thankyou for coming to me through what looks like mandrake and blue lilly, let me stimulate your pineal gland symbolised here by this pine cone i am pointing at your forehead'': KHAZAM!

th?id=OIP.apvIg5Lu2UfL-zKiJjaqjAAAAA%26p

Edited by muir

1 minute ago, muir said:

i don't think it is that simple ron

i think that humans have been going to the other world and communicating with entities there and those entities are what has been called 'the gods' throughout history:

''welcome humans let me stimulate your pineal gland symbolised here by this pine cone i am pointing at your forehead'':

th?id=OIP.apvIg5Lu2UfL-zKiJjaqjAAAAA%26p

You can believe what you want, but no interdimensional communication is happening for us without the sun.

Because we wouldn't be here.  :classic_laugh:

Just think about it. Real simple.  What is our God?  No religion, blank your mind of it.  No sci fi, no TV, no anything.... think about it.  It's very simple.  It was there, we are here, without it we never were, and nothing was.  This whole thing we call a "universe" Does. Not. Exist.  There is NOTHING.

We made the religions, we made the movies, we have the ingrained beliefs..... and without the sun it all amounts to not.

16 minutes ago, ronisron said:

You can believe what you want, but no interdimensional communication is happening for us without the sun.

Because we wouldn't be here.  :classic_laugh:

Just think about it. Real simple.  What is our God?  No religion, blank your mind of it.  No sci fi, no TV, no anything.... think about it.  It's very simple.  It was there, we are here, without it we never were, and nothing was.  This whole thing we call a "universe" Does. Not. Exist.  There is NOTHING.

We made the religions, we made the movies, we have the ingrained beliefs..... and without the sun it all amounts to not.

well we can distinguish between god with a little 'g' and god with a big 'G'

so for example the gnostics spoke of a demiurge that created the matrix who would be god with a little 'g' that many people are worshipping while a higher power behind that exists which is all possiblity which would be god with a big 'G'

i'm not disagreeing with you just defining some of the ideas that are out there

2 minutes ago, muir said:

well we can distinguish between god with a little 'g' and god with a big 'G'

so for example the gnostics spoke of a demiurge that created the matrix who would be god with a little 'g' that many people are worshipping while a higher power behind that exists which is all possiblity which would be god with a big 'G'

i'm not disagreeing with you just defining some of the ideas that are out there

I'm not an uninformed guy, I'm sorry if I gave that impression.....

The Masons believe in Lucifer.  Lucifer is another name for the Sun.  The less than wonderful people in the world need the sun too, but they hate it for that reason.

People don't like simplicity.  They want it to be complicated.  They want it to be 3, 950, 000, 000, 000 over 1, 975, 000, 000, 000.......

Which is 2 over 1......

= 1

42 minutes ago, ronisron said:

I'm not an uninformed guy, I'm sorry if I gave that impression.....

The Masons believe in Lucifer.  Lucifer is another name for the Sun.  The less than wonderful people in the world need the sun too, but they hate it for that reason.

i think they perceive the sun to be a receiver and transmitter of energy and that there are other receivers and transmitters of energy such as the dual sun of sirius

we are also receivers and transmitters of energy

Just now, muir said:

i think they perceive the sun to be a receiver and transmitter of energy and that there are other receivers and transmitters of energy such as the dual sun of sirius

we are also receivers and transmitters of energy

So where do you think that we get our energy from?  

19 minutes ago, ronisron said:

So where do you think that we get our energy from?  

i'm not an expert ron. I just pick up bits and pieces on my travels

There are occultists for who this stuff is their lifework. They live and breath it. They awake and pray to the sun

So if you want a really nitty-gritty discussion you've got to find one of them but you have to find one that wants to talk

Personally i don't seek to define things right to their core. For me it is a beautiful and wonderous mystery and by viewing it that way it is not an exclusive mystery which means it belongs to all of us

Apprentice has discussed the idea of baal as being the sun in the underworld ie that time when it passes below the horizon and i am reading vancity eagles recommendation which is david livingstons book and he is saying that kabbalistic occultists wove their system with the babylonian system in the sixth century BC and that they sought to propitiate the dark sun through dark rituals including sacrifice

A further dimension to the whole sun cult thing seems to be that many kings and emporers have described themself as a living embodiment of the sun on earth  and obviously this reached as far as the french royal court as recently as the early 1700's where louis 14th termed himself the sun king

I'm reading another book though that traces this sun worship back to the phoencians who the author says were aryans not semites. he says that the semitic influence was one of snake worship and sacrifice and that this was a corruption of the original solar worship. he makes the case that jesus was of an aryan priest-king lineage who was murdered by the jewish authorities along with his cousin john the baptist and johns father because they were all of a different religion and not jewish at all

Its a tangled web and i'm trying to pick my way through it and make sense of it. Obviously these things can become political and people can have agendas so i'm keeping that in mind as i explore for example we all have our ego baggage and david livingstons would be that he is a muslim and that he is black so we could then ask if his views have been coloured by his experience as those things and by his adherence to the koran?

The answer might be 'no'. The guy might be a totally honest broker doing his best to unravel things or he might be a muslim propagandist who is bending history for his own ends. I don't know. Then there is the fact that we all evolve our thought as we learn more so for example he has writtten an article were he retracts his belief in the khazarian hypothesis

But going back to lucifer i see him as a fallen angel from the otherworld that occultists are communciating with but who knows maybe my perceptions are coloured by my own ego baggage for example growing up in a christian culture?

I'm trying to cross reference everything to see if things check out with each other but it appears that the illuminati cult attaches itself to other religions and then we assume the things it does are down to those religions. So for example is wahabism really islam or is it an outshoot of the illuminati cult hiding with islam? is christian zionism really part of christianity or is it in fact being shaped and steered by the cult? is baal worship really to do with sacrificing children to molech or is that the influence of the cult corrupting the original religion etc

Edited by muir

3 minutes ago, muir said:

i'm not an expert ron. I just pick up bits and pieces on my travels

There are occultists for who this stuff is their lifework. They live and breath it. They awake and pray to the sun

So if you want a really nitty-gritty discussion you've got to find one of them but you have to find one that wants to talk

Personally i don't seek to define things right to their core. For me it is a beautiful and wonderous mystery and by viewing it that way it is not an exclusive mystery which means it belongs to all of us

Apprentice has discussed the idea of baal as being the sun in the underworld ie that time when it passes below the horizon and i am reading vancity eagles recommendation which is david livingstons book and he is saying that kabbalistic occultists wove their system with the babylonian system in the sixth century BC and that they sought to propitiate the dark sun through dark rituals including sacrifice

A further dimension to the whole sun cult thing seems to be that many kings and emporers have described themself as a living embodiment of the sun on earth  and obviously this reached as far as the french royal court as recently as the early 1700's where louis 14th termed himself the sun king

I'm reading another book though that traces this sun worship back to the phoencians who the author says were aryans not semites. he says that the semitic influence was one of snake worship and sacrifice and that this was a corruption of the original solar worship. he makes the case that jesus was of an aryan priest-king lineage who was murdered by the jewish authorities along with his cousin john the baptist and johns father because they were all of a different religion and not jewish at all

Its a tangled web and i'm trying to pick my way through it and make sense of it. Obviously these things can become political and people can have agendas so i'm keeping that in mind as i explore for example we all have our ego baggage and david livingstons would be that he is a muslim and that he is black so we could then ask if his views have been coloured by his experience as those things and by his adherence to the koran?

The answer might be 'no'. The guy might be a totally honest broker doing his best to unravel things or he might be a muslim propagandist who is bending history for his own ends. I don't know. Then there is the fact that we all evolve our thought as we learn more so for example he has writtten an article were he retracts his belief in the khazarian hypothesis

But going back to lucifer i see him as a fallen angel from the otherworld that occultists are communciating with but who knows maybe my perceptions are coloured by my own ego baggage for example growing up in a christian culture?

I'm trying to cross reference everything to see if things check out with each other but it appears that the illuminati cult attaches itself to other religions and then we assume the things it does are down to those religions. So for example is wahabism really islam or is it an outshoot of the illuminati cult hiding with islam? is christian zionism really part of christianity or is it in fact being shaped and steered by the cult? etc

We need the answers, and they have to be simple.  The above is another large equation that can be broken down to a lower denominator, not lower as in a lower frequency, or a "lesser", just a less amount of words to explain something simple.  

If the sun is Apollo, he can maneuver that chariot in the symbol of infinity every year.

We know it's not a guy in a chariot and some big meathead is not holding the Earth on his shoulders.:classic_laugh:

But we know what the sun is.  Without it, we never were.  None of this ever was.  It's kind of tantamount to..... EVERYTHING we know.

I used to entertain the idea that the Sun, or Lucifer, was an Angel of God, and that other Suns are just other Angels and light bringers.  I'm still open to it, but we only know what we have here, everything else is speculative.  What we have "here" is fueled and empowered and given life by the Sun.  Right?  In your experience has anything else ever been there?  

We are given to this life by the Sun of God.  Massive electrical source.  THE electric source.  

I'm sorry if that is boring, but I don't see it that way.  It's still magic and beautiful, and wondrous, and hard to fathom.... but it requires no religion or science to explain it.

It's right in our face.... just like everything else, we tend to miss the point of the simple and the obvious because It.Just.Can't.Be. That. Simple.

The big light everyone sees when they die???   :classic_laugh:  I have a feeling I know what it is.  I also feel that some negative energies intercept you on the way there, and throw that energy back to the Earth so nothing ever goes directly to, or is able to come back from the sun.  We need to be able to return, and fresh energy needs to come back.  There's your reincarnation and all the rest right there.  "I've had a past life!!"  No, they like everyone else is living on recycled batteries.  That's all.

The idiots just launched a probe at it.... and there are currently simulator satellites that are in between us and the source, with LED reflectors -- Germany has admitted to using them over agriculture areas.  They aren't very good for us.  Probably worse than 5G in it's effect.  Probably.....  That's why we are stuck and unable to move forward.  Round and round we go.  Granted we are in a solar minimum, and there have been many volcanic eruptions over the last 10- 12 years -- which of course release massive amounts of CO2 and ash which hangs in the atmosphere and blocks out the sun, causing glaciation periods like what happened in the 1800's, and they may be necessary to sustain growing and all of the rest..... but I have a feeling that these LED reflectors have been up there for a while -- they were patented in the '60's -- and it's not to help with agriculture.

It's blocking us from the source.  I understand the above is a head full and probably bullshit to most, but it sure does explain a lot very quickly.  I know it's simplified, but please, we are far too easily distracted by the possibilities of big words and theories.....

We need to break it down.  2 over  1 = 1.

39 minutes ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

All religion is man made even pagan mythology's.

How do you know?

On 11/29/2019 at 5:11 PM, muir said:

The sun is a portal to and from the subatomic 4th dimension. As such it is the closest thing to God which we can perceive in the physical world.

God lives in the Quantum realm, and his (holy) spirit is manifest in the light.

Edited by Truthspoon

On 11/29/2019 at 5:11 PM, muir said:

You smart fella. You've got it.

The Ancient Egyptians called the it 'the boat of the sun' through which they voyaged to the next world.

“Thoth standing by the while, with a tablet in his hand, whereon to record the result. According to the side on which the balance inclined, Osiris, the president, delivered sentence. If the good deeds preponderated, the blessed soul was allowed to enter the "boat of the Sun," Aahlu (Elysium), to the "pools of peace"..”

George Rawlinson

Ra_Barque.jpg

That's what I intend to do when I die. Head straight for the sun.

See you on the other side maybe.

Edited by Truthspoon

On 11/29/2019 at 1:11 PM, muir said:

The power is visible and beneficial, where it comes from does not really matter, unless your a religious bigot who claims and makes a living from the spoken word, we can also see millions of other parts of the universe being warmed by this radiance from other suns, this is why the man with the telescope was locked up under house arrest.

What is wise is that we conserve that energy and use it wisely, we cannot alter it we have to go with its flow, worship is not a good termination for its love, cherish that energy is much better, it is what the entire false narrative and ieiology are based upon and they do not like it one bit, and why they dismiss those who point it out.

One does not need to worship something that everyone can see and feel, even the blind can feel its love, and all other ideologies loose out in the instant it is seen for what it is.

The Greeks gave it the name being neither make nor female, it is universal, a hermaphrodite.

It shines on all of us, right or wrong, does not seperate itself or judge, like those who think they own the god story, as long as it continues to shine we are loved by it, the second it doesn't its all over.

By the way, one thing I do know, from personal experience, is that the the Halo or Helio (sun) which was later attached to the heads of Jesus and the saints, comes from the ancient Egyptians Gods and Goddesses who were connected directly to the mind and consciousness of the sun. 

e9f01461d920101726f68c8e96de9817b34a327c

36b5cff29acd307cc047f308c63555df.jpg

The Halo/Helio is a symbol of these enlightened people's connection to God level consciousness.

Maybe it's something you guys can try..... it is possible through Zen meditation (and various entheogens: entheogen means 'God within us') and it is an amazing experience.... it gives you instant happiness, bliss and a sense of your own eternity and your place beyond the universe...you are no longer a tiny little creature sitting on a small planet, instead you become part of the universal network of light... 

Edited by Truthspoon

12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The Halo/Helio is a symbol of these enlightened people's connection to God level consciousness.

Correct, and we all have access via the crown chakra. Truths have been spread all throughout the world, some come together to make universal truths. These people were spiritual, they used consciousness to create, to literally manifest. Now we think of it as sci fi, hippy or baseless. One side knows how to conjure, the other laughs at the idea of being able to do the same.

You see how the scales are tipped this way? They use us to create the reality they wish us to create for them. We are all 7.7 billion fragments of God. We are able to do what Jesus did, we just don't have the occulted books.

The Greek version is much older, and depicts the sun behind the chariot and the sun the centre of the univrse.

Budapest_Széchenyi-Bad_Eingangshalle_Kuppel_4

Also the carving

220px-Ilion---metopa

Edited by The Apprentice

11 minutes ago, Truthr said:

Correct, and we all have access via the crown chakra. 

Yeah...but who can actually do it? 

It's alright talking about it.....and there's A LOT of talk....but I don't know of anyone else besides myself who can do this in practice.

Edited by Truthspoon

11 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

The Greek version is much older, and depicts the sun behind the chariot and the sun the centre of the univrse.

The Greek version is much older than the Egyptian version?

I don't think so.

Edited by Truthspoon