Nemuri Kyoshiro

London Bridge Incident

4 minutes ago, davebeard said:

ahh... so it was a stunt about staying in the EU... just like Jo Cox's murder. makes sense.

They are all doing it, its part of the game, later behind doors they will be having drinks together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

They are all doing it, its part of the game, later behind doors they will be having drinks together.

A documentary film from 1965 showing a day in a life of a London policeman, patrolling the streets alone, with a whistle and a wooden truncheon. The police constable of 1965 has no body armour, no radio, no steel baton, no pepper spray, no armed response units everywhere to call on, no body cam.  Also the police did not have the benefit of CCTV,  facial recognition cameras, massive interlinked computer databases nor all the electronic ways to keep tabs on the population, yet the Met Police force had 18,000 officers in 1965 and today it is 31,000 officers and around 1,400 PCSOs.  The City of London Police has 756 officers.  So the London Bridge attack is due to Tory cuts????

The section about the Met Police is from 9 mins and 40 secs to 11 mins 20 sec.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

A documentary film from 1965 showing a day in a life of a London policeman, patrolling the streets alone, with a whistle and a wooden truncheon. The police constable of 1965 has no body armour, no radio, no steel baton, no pepper spray, no armed response units everywhere to call on, no body cam.  Also the police did not have the benefit of CCTV,  facial recognition cameras, massive interlinked computer databases nor all the electronic ways to keep tabs on the population, yet the Met Police force had 18,000 officers in 1965 and today it is 31,000 officers and around 1,400 PCSOs.  The City of London Police has 756 officers.  So the London Bridge attack is due to Tory cuts????

The section about the Met Police is from 9 mins and 40 secs to 11 mins 20 sec.

A good book to read is called The Rise of Warrior Cop, by Radley Balko

Obama did warn us this was coming by needing a civilian force as powerful as the military, what is also happening is the religions are also backing this model, the same groups who came together and handed out their hunger for power and rhetoric.

This has already happened.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

didnt someone say that a terrorist/security attack during an election usually/always benefits the incumbent government?

Edited by jesuitsdidit

On 12/2/2019 at 8:42 AM, Aratron said:

So he got killed by Tptb for having liberal

views on prisoners that’s really sad. 
Confirms how far right the UK has become.

yeah, just like good photo-journalists get killed by ISIS in Syria

dont want truth or progress do we?

if the people realise that humans can progress and live in harmony our plan for WW3 and thence a one world govt is forked.

14 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

yeah, just like good photo-journalists get killed by ISIS in Syria

dont want truth or progress do we?

if the people realise that humans can progress and live in harmony our plan for WW3 and thence a one world govt is forked.

There is no such thing as isis they are mercenaries paid for by tptb

• Like 1

There was a drill happening at the same time.  At the beginning of the second Telegraph video you can hear two female voices.

First woman says "Do we need to go into thingie, do we need to do the contingency."

Second woman says "No, it's exercise"

Edited by Golden Retriever

Two questions to ask (if they haven't been already):-

1) When was the meeting in the Fishmonger's Hall first scheduled?

2)Was suspect coralled to go to the bridge?

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

There was a drill happening at the same time.  At the beginning of the second Telegraph video you can hear two female voices.

First woman says "Do we need to go into thingie, do we need to do the contingency."

I hear "No, lets just wait" on the second Women. Although, I really did want to hear "No, its exercise"

• Like 1

Clearest shot there is of the reincarnation of the perp.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1575073464088.webm

More here, many links have been wiped already and the earlier ones have been blanked out by now.

https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1475&highlight=london+bridge

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

If you watch the blurred out patch you can clearly see a shadow appear as someone either stands or sits up, it looks like this is the moment after he is supposed to be dead and after one of the officers has clinbed back over the barrier.

Shadow left is arrowed, and what looks to be a knife is on the pavement, right arrow.

I think this is pretty conclusive that this scene was a drill, dead men don't make shadows that move.

Inkedsnapshot.jpgcordon watchers_LI.jpgdd2.jpg

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

Maybe I'm being overly suspicious, but the photo of the (deceased Jack Merritt's) girlfriend with a cuddly prawn? (Fishmongers Hall)

in all the photos doesn´t ring true.

NINTCHDBPICT000544467332-e1575288542895.

27907431c665d40571551bb51a7e238e?width=6

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/london-bridge-victim-jack-merritt-was-the-first-person-to-confront-usman-khan-when-he-launched-his-deadly-knife-attack-witness-reveals/ar-BBXENA9?li=AAgfYrC&c=2858119459731642264&mkt=en-us&fullscreen=true#image=4

Edited by Golden Retriever

Someone explain why the reincarnation video ends abruptly so we don't know what happened next? 

Pure coincidence that the battery ran out on the mobile at the crucial moment? No.

Unless somebody does, it has been explained, by me earlier.

... However, I am beginning to question some aspects of the narrative. Not that bit. I get a Jo Cox feeling but I'm not sure what the motive is in this case.

4 hours ago, Stellated octahedron said:

Someone explain why the reincarnation video ends abruptly so we don't know what happened next? 

Pure coincidence that the battery ran out on the mobile at the crucial moment? No.

Unless somebody does, it has been explained, by me earlier.

... However, I am beginning to question some aspects of the narrative. Not that bit. I get a Jo Cox feeling but I'm not sure what the motive is in this case.

are you suggesting that he sat up like Dracula because that is something that happens ? 

I can't find any evidence of that actually being a thing 

But , there is the possibility he was not dead and did indeed sit up 

If I'm giving my own opinion , it looks to me as though that was his last moment of consciousness 

I could see a confused look around and then he appears to drop back down 

Speculation on my part , but with regard to the Dracula model , I have looked and cannot see any evidence for it 

*edit* TBH him sitting back up is just fucking ridiculous either way 

Edited by MrA

16 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Gareth Icke today posted a link from "Off Guardian"

https://off-guardian.org/2019/12/02/london-bridge-evolving-narrative/

from the off guardian artice 

We know that Khan, and his 9 co-defendants, were under surveillance by MI5 for two whole years before being arrested. We are not told how they came to be under this surveillance, except a vague term “concerns were raised in the community”.

these men were not "under surveiliance by MI5"  they are employed by MI5 to carry out this bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pure Poetry, in this talk by a very poor actor, very poor, he makes so many mistakes on what happened and what was used on the day,

In his statement he is reading from a script and stalls badly, any good orator or live witness would read and remember his lines or what they saw in the moment..

Part way through he says they knew there was a bomb there, well if there is a bomb how is fighting someone with a bomb vest going to achieve anything as it goes off taking them all out, nobody in his right mind would fight anyone knowing this, they would be running for their lives on seeing a possible device.

Have we had any witness statements yet, these are the ones who should be being interviewed for an accurate synopsis of what they saw,

This is not the actions of a suicide bomber, they do not carry knives they calmly walk into the place where they are goint to do their act, never unto this day has one worn a dummy bomb vest and fought first before setting off their device, it does not happen like this.

Here is the fire extinguisher that was used, 55 second run time.

https://www.firesupplydepot.com/fas-a240-e.html

Inkedfishmongers hall.jpg 2_LI.jpg80mtr

Here is the journey taken on the day, less than 50 meters from start to finish,

Why did the perp take this route instead of heading into the city where there would be lots more people to injure, a bridge is dead ground and can only be aproached from one direction and much better controlled in an exercise,

The whole event took less than two minutes, this is not enough time for a camera crew and armed police to be there on time and would not give anyone who is panicking to get their phones out of their pockets and film it.

Further to my original observation on the shadow and the possible knife,

Who are these people red arrows, is there public access to this part of Fishmongers hall, if not I would say they are watchers making sure that nobody is filming the event, they do not act as if they are sight seeing in the original film and seem to know what is going on even though they are well below the level of the road and cannot see anything.

The more this goes on the more it points to an excercise taking place.

ops.jpg

Edited by The Apprentice

12 hours ago, MrA said:

are you suggesting that he sat up like Dracula because that is something that happens ? 

I can't find any evidence of that actually being a thing 

But , there is the possibility he was not dead and did indeed sit up 

If I'm giving my own opinion , it looks to me as though that was his last moment of consciousness 

I could see a confused look around and then he appears to drop back down 

Speculation on my part , but with regard to the Dracula model , I have looked and cannot see any evidence for it 

*edit* TBH him sitting back up is just fucking ridiculous either way 

Okay, I could be reading too much into how my dad died then.

I asked the doctor when he came and he said it was normal. But perhaps he wasn't listening to what I was saying and responded positively to be nice.

Another cause could be an epileptic fit. He had epilepsy as he obviously had not been taking the pills he had for it. I will now default to that being my preferred explanation.

So back to the terrorist - who actually attacked people, we have it on camera. We must assume he wasn't quite dead after he was shot. Then died. That is why the video is cropped, because he didn't get back up. And why would he, if he was an actor. Surely he would wait until he was inside the fake ambulance!

I saw another video taken from inside a bus. He was lying down flat, nobody about him, the police at a distance with their guns trained on him.

Actually there were two other videos. Another one was taken from an office window in that big cube building directly opposite Fishmongers' Hall.

Edited by Stellated octahedron

none of them look shocked to me

not the gf's father

not Toby Williamson who incidentally was head of Navy False Flag School.

Infact i think i saw a video where the gf was laughing

im saying its a hoax

whether jack merrick was killed i dont know..

and why were the cameras allowed to film grieving people?

is that normal?